Private Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only to be met with a crunching blow to my stomach, which left me doubled over, gasping for air, as the rope, which held my neck, was totally released, and I dropped to the ground on my knees.

My wrists were still tied, and being on my knees now, I could feel my arms behind me, being stretched achingly upward at my shoulders.

Mike grabbed a handful of my hair at the back of my head and pulled. With his other hand he held his dick at the base of his shaft, horizontally in front of my mouth. Suddenly I was staring at the head of another man’s rock hard cock that was a good 10 inches, very fat, and moving closer and closer towards my mouth.

“Now it is your turn,” He hissed.

He then pulled my face hard into him and my lips were forced to meet the bulbous head of his cock head on. I tried to squeeze my lips closed as hard as I could. I felt the inside of them smash against my gritted teeth, but still kept them firmly squeezed together.

“Open up that mouth boy or I will open it for you!” he commanded.

I again tried to pull my head away, but his grip on my hair was firm and steady, and my efforts were for naught.

“All right fuck boy, have it your way…I like it better when they fight anyway.”

And with that said, I felt both his hands grab me by the back of the head and his cock began to push irresistibly into my face. My lips were mashed firmly against his rock hard lever and it steadily began prying them open.

“Yeah there you go fuck boy…You gonna enjoy having me fill your pie hole with some man meat.”

He laughed mockingly, “Just think of it like you went to the store to buy some meat and I am your personal butcher.”

I couldn’t stop his cock’s uninvited intrusion and my lips, though still reluctant, now slowly parted more and more, allowing his prick to enter my mouth. I almost puked as it filled my mouth. And as if he read my mind said, “don’t even think about biting it fuck boy or you’ll know pain like you have never known it before.”

I had briefly forgotten about my wife, and HER dilemma, as my mouth was now being stuffed with his huge cock. I had never fantasized about sucking a man’s dick.

Yes, as I said in the preface, I enjoyed sucking my wife’s “cock” but that was safe. For one thing I didn’t have to worry about the mess afterwards. To be honest I never understood how women could enjoy swallowing a man’s cum, To me it had always seemed like it would be somewhat gross.

But as his cock began to slowly pump in and out of my mouth I understood now that I was going to share in an experience that almost all women have had at some point in their life.

And as I realized this, my thoughts and attention returned to my wife.

I heard her continued muffled moans, as if someone was holding a hand over her mouth, and saw out of the corner of my eye that Frank was now going full force. The “hand” over her mouth being him jamming his 13 inch cock in and out of her mouth.

While he was mouth fucking her another of the men had positioned himself behind her writhing and squirming ass, and was running his cock tip up and down her pussy and ass canal. I could see the head of his dick was glistening and I presume he had lubed himself with his own spit. Soon enough I would realize I was wrong.

“Boys, I can tell you right now….your gonna love this little slut,” Frank announced. “Her mouth feels real good, damn I bet her pussy is just as nice.”

He was starting to oooh and ahhh lustfully each time he pushed and pulled his cock into and out of Julie’s mouth.

“C’mon, Pete, stick it in her and tell us if it is as good as I think it will be,” Frank prodded the man on his knees behind my wife’s shivering ass.

Instantly, and without need of further prompting, Pete shoved his cock, (a good 11 inches), into her pussy.

I wasn’t quite sure, as any audible noises she was making, were muffled by the cock in her mouth, and I was still somewhat preoccupied with the cock in my mouth. But I thought I heard a lustful groan escape from deep in Julie’s throat as this new cock began stuffing her pussy from behind.

“Hey Frank, you must have been right because it sure seems awfully wet in here,” Pete said as his dick bottomed out, and without hesitation, he commenced to savagely pumping his cock in and out of my wife’s tight pussy. His balls were slapping against her with each inward thrust and it was then a wave of shock rolled over me.

As I could now definitely hear the familiar wanton moans and groans, I had grown to lust for, emanating from Julie’s throat! They were increasing in volume as her mouth and pussy were being pistoned simultaneously from each end by two gigantic throbbing cocks.

“Yeah Pete I would have to say this bitch has real fuck slut potential,” Frank laughed as he released Julie’s hair and held his hands up in the air to show everyone.

“Yahoo…Look no hands…Hey boy, your bitch here is really be starting to enjoy the ride!”

And there was totally no doubt left to anyone watching that he was correct, as Julie was confirming his lewd observation by continuing to furiously suck his dick in and out of her mouth, except now, with absolutely no physical prodding from Frank.

Her hands although still tied, were now palms flat on the ground, and she was pushing herself up so as to raise her head higher, so Frank had easy entry into her mouth and throat. As she did that, she had also raised her knees up off the ground till she was on her tippy toes to meet Pete’s 11 inch cock, which was now attacking her pussy in a steady pile driver fashion.

She squealed excitedly from deep within each time they plunged their dicks into her and I could see her body shudder each time their cocks buried themselves to the hilt. Her lustful moans and their delirious cries of delight resounded through the campsite.

While I could see this occurring I was still being forced fed the dick in my mouth and a sudden thrust of it against the back of my mouth brought my full attention front and center.

I could feel it as it worked it’s way deeper, stretching, and then finally entering my throat.

It was then withdrawn and recklessly forced in, over and over again.

I could smell the strong masculine scent of Mike’s crotch area each time he pushed forward into my throat and I closed my eyes so that I didn’t have to watch the pumping fury now going full force at my face and in my mouth.

After what seemed like an eternity I sensed another person in front of me. I opened my eyes as another cock appeared in my face.

It was about eight inches but much fatter than the 10 inch one that was already raping my mouth.

“Hey Mike, you gonna share that pie hole with me?” Dave questioned as he watched the mouth rape going on next to him.

“Go ahead and try,” Mike said as he shifted a little to one side. “Just see if you can fit your cock in our little fuck boy’s tight mouth pussy.”

I tried to shake my head away. But along with the hands that held the back of my head. Mike’s dick in my mouth was like an iron swivel stick. Whichever way I tried to move my head all that Mike had to do was twist his hips the other way and I would be right back in the same position. Facing his pumping, undulating groin, and now also the new cock that was awaiting membership with him in their new “club” known as my mouth.

I could feel the head of Mike’s dick rubbing against the inside of my cheeks, and my tongue surprisingly began caressing the veiny underside as he swiveled it around. The velvety rigidity and taste of it actually began to excite me. Whenever I had sucked Julie’s “cock”, it always tasted very sterile and there wasn’t the pulsating life I could feel now feel from this live cock which was now coming to a complete stop and laying on my tongue.

And shockingly my tongue wouldn’t stop, it kept trying to lap at the underside of Mike’s cock as if it liked it! I was still pondering the newly discovered reality of having a real live cock in my mouth, say nothing of a cock this big. There was still a part of me that had not totally accepted this situation yet. And the thought of two of them in my mouth together caused me to continue to try and move head away as I did not think my mouth could stretch wide enough for another and a large part of me still did not think I wanted to find out.

I moaned in protest to that effect, as Dave edged even closer in, but heedless of my cock gagged protests he proceeded to guide the head of his cock next to Mike’s already engulfed member, and began to push it into my mouth alongside the first “guest”.

I thought my lips were already expanded to the limit with Mike’s cock but Dave’s constant pressure won out. With no discernible notice of my loud moans of pain as my lips were forced wider and wider apart, soon they were together side by side, and sharing the warm and wet confines of my mouth.

With his entry now successful Dave paused as Mike had earlier.

They let their cocks rest in my mouth for a few seconds. And it gave me time to relax a little more and grudgingly become accustomed to the massive strain my lips were undergoing.

Again my tongue had another urge to explore and the short rest allowed my tongue to lick both members’ throbbing veins, pulsating side by side. My tongue moved away from the underside of it’s new members, even in the now tight confines that was my mouth, and it found the tip of Mike’s dick and wrapped itself around it for a few seconds then proceeded to Dave’s and did the same. They both tasted a little salty and I could feel the flow of their precum begin to puddle towards the back of my tongue. I swallowed without thinking and could feel it oozing at a snail’s pace down my throat.

At this point I felt a growing sensation in my groin as my tongue continued to lap at their cocks. Circling around them first along the bottom of both their engorged members then up the side of one, to the top of both, (I paused a little at the crevice where they met side by side and poked along), then down the side of the other. My tongue then began darting everywhere over both cocks and as I did so I could feel the blood pulsating madly through them. My shorts became very uncomfortable as my own cock really began to strain against them.

“Hoo Hoo, look at this, Mister Fuck boy is starting to use his tongue on us…and I think he is really liking it!” Mike announced to all around.

“You like this don’t you fuck boy,” Mike said to me somewhat rhetorically, as his and Dave’s cock remained motionless in my mouth allowing my tongue to explore each of their “nooks and crannies”.

“Hee…Hee…you use that tongue real good and oh look I see your shorts are getting pretty tight. What do think Dave?”

I felt Dave’s cock shift a little as he looked down at my crotch and he announced with a laugh,

“Yeah them shorts look like their gonna tear…boy are we gonna have some fun with these two. “Seems we got us two willing bitches on our hands, with enough holes for all of us to fill!”

“Yeah, he must have learned something from his little slut here”, I heard Frank hoot from a short distance away, “look at her going to town”.

As I heard Frank’s observation, (and while my tongue was still “welcoming” it’s new neighbors),

I had to now strain to see Julie out of the corner of my eye. Frank had momentarily pulled his cock out of her mouth and she was running her tongue along his massive prick and grunting with unbridled passion, each time Pete bottomed out in her now totally willing pussy. Suddenly she cried out in a guttural groan that must have started from the depths of some locked away fantasy,

“OH GOD YES!”…FUCK ME HARD YOU BASTARDS…I WANT YOUR COCKS DEEP INSIDE OF ME…I WANT BOTH OF YOUR COCKS TO FUCK ME HARD!!!…FUCK MY PUSSY AND MOUTH TOGETHER…OH GOD YES… FUCK ME!!!!!”

She then began plunging her face into Frank’s crotch engulfing his entire length of steely shaft deep into her tiny mouth. His cock must have been stretching her throat muscles much more than mine were being expanded, as he was fully engorged and I thought possibly his cock was fatter than Mike and Dave’s together, but still she seemed to be straining for more. I had watched her do this with a eight inch dildo many times, but never imagined she could take anything larger, say nothing of an achingly fat 13 inch dick from a complete stranger.

I could hear Julie’s heated moans increasing and could tell she was going to cum soon. Frank and Pete were pumping into her furiously, and must have realized it too, as they started to grunt and groan as they went as deep and hard as they could into her now undulating willing body from each end.

I could feel my cock straining against the front of my shorts more than ever now and I tried to shift around a little to be more comfortable.

Mike saw this and crooned, “Well now, look at little fuck boy shaking his ass for us. Guess we better give him what he wants.”

And as if my ass movement had sent them a signal to begin, Mike and Dave, in unison, began slowly fucking my mouth.

As they inserted themselves further and further in, I noticed that a large part of me must have felt this was acceptable as I could feel my throat muscles relax to accommodate them. And as their cocks were entering my throat together, I could feel my own pre cum wet the tip of my own, now fully enraged hard on.

While the two cocks in my mouth stared pumping a little faster, I could hear the all too familiar cries of lust coming from Julie as she began to come. Frank must have pulled his cock out of her mouth long enough for her to cry out,

“C’mon you fuckers give it to me, I want your cum in my mouth and pussy at the same time…God Damn it FUCK ME!…Make me your fuck slut…Make me your bitch whore…PLEASE…GOD YES!…GIVE IT TO ME…DEEPER!…I’m CUMMING…OH GOD I’M CUMMING…mmmmmphhhh!!!”

Her request and verbal orgasm was suddenly cut off as Frank must have again drove his cock deep into her throat.

“Yeah that’s it you little fuck toy, take it all!…, Frank groaned loudly as he let loose his wad into her now greedily sucking mouth.

Pete cried out with the most animalistic sound I had ever heard as he thrust his full force into Julie’s now fully upturned pussy, following his initial outburst with moans of satisfaction as his cock was being milked dry by my wife’s wet, contracting pussy.

I saw Julie’s whole body shiver repeatedly as she continued to cum, in a long wild fit, while the two strangers finished emptying their loads into her sexy nubile and WILLING body!

My attention was again brought back to the two cocks in my mouth, as they were picking up the pace they were pumping my mouth with even more.

I honestly couldn’t believe I was getting turned on, by the situation my wife and I, were experiencing.

But it was quickly becoming obvious that somewhere in my subconscious there was a part of me, and a part of her for that matter, that was, and that person, (persons) was now present and in control of both of us.

Both Mike and Dave began really jamming into my mouth with their cocks and I felt the blood in their veins pulsating as they fucked my now fully loosened and obliging mouth. I felt Mike’s hands on one side of my head and Dave’s on the other pulling my head as deep into their crotches as possible allowing both of their cocks to probe and temporarily settle deep into my throat.

Their pungent crotch odor was turning me on even more each time my face was pulled in to them. I could feel my own cock on the verge of exploding just as they both came almost simultaneously. My mouth was now being filled with gushes of hot cream that I could feel filling my mouth and upper throat.

Instantly, I felt my own throbbing cock begin to pulsate madly. I could feel the cum travelling from my scrotum, up the shaft, and finally bursting from the head in an explosion which being confined by my shorts, plastered my pubic hairs and lower mid section, where it was held in check from further spreading by the waistband of my shorts.

Their pumping slowed as the cum flowing from their draining cocks decreased but there was so much in my mouth and throat that I started to gag again.

“Don’t you dare spit any out Fuck boy,” Mike commanded. “Your slut wife didn’t miss a drop of Frank’s seed and you better not either.”

With that warning I tried to swallow as fast as I could. But I still could not hold it all in as they pulled out the now softening pricks that had just recently been jack hammering my mouth. I felt a hot sticky liquid begin to drool down the corners of my mouth and tried to hide it from Mike by looking down. But my efforts were for naught as Mike obviously saw it and sneered at me,

“Now what did I tell you fuck boy…well I guess we gonna have to punish you later for your disobedience.”

I heard him mumble something to Dave, as I pondered what kind of punishment he was thinking about. I slumped forward against the ropes holding my arms behind me. As my head hung there, I stared at the ground and watched as a string of cum started travelling from my chin down to the dirt, like a spider on a strand of web, slowly descending from the ceiling to the floor.

Suddenly the rope that held my hands was released and I fell face first into the ground that was now a mix of dirt and the cum that had drooled from my mouth, and it began to cake up on my cheek.

I lay there heaving a couple of long breaths until I felt my hair being pulled. As my head was yanked upwards, I first saw that Frank and Pete were now entering the pond. Wading into the water thigh high, they began using the soap bar, (that Julie must have placed at the water’s edge for her and I when we first set up our “isolated” campsite earlier), to cleanse their now flaccid dicks.

I looked around to where Julie had been, and saw her now untied and being pulled roughly to her feet by the other two men who to this point had only been observers in the “raping” my wife and I.

“Hey Frank you mind if we have a little fun with this hot little fuck slut while you get clean up?” one of them asked, “

“Go right ahead Steve,” Frank replied. “You and Frank Jr. have some fun with her. I imagine Pete and I will be ready for round two in a few minutes. Might as well let you and the boy get her ready for the real fun.”

I looked at the one who must have been Frank Jr. and immediately saw the similarities between him and his father. Right down to the size of their cocks. Julie saw this too and exhaled a lustful purr as she was led to the pond’s edge where Steve forcefully pushed her in.

She splashed around the water finding her footing and must have become a little panicked because she shrieked for them not to hurt her. I think she must have thought they were going to drown her.

“Bitch we aren’t going to hurt you…least not yet,” Steve sneered at her. “Hell we are just getting started… get your slut body cleaned up. I want you fresh when I stick my dick in you.”

With a quiet sigh of relief Julie stood up in the water and began to splash water into her crotch, her face, and over the rest of her firm sexy sun splashed body.

Mike and Dave pulled me to my feet and towards the pond also. When we reached the edge they roughly pushed me in as Mike commanded me to also wash the cum and dirt off my face.

I was starting to wade deeper into the water when suddenly he ordered me to turn around and face him. As I did so I saw him looking at my crotch area and he began laugh,

“Damn…fuck boy, you must really like man meat.” I looked down as he continued. “Hey boys look at the wet spot in them shorts!”

Sure enough, cum, from my own dick, had been absorbed by my shorts and it looked like I had pissed myself.

“I guess you better take them shorts off too fuck boy so you can really clean your self up properly,” Mike commanded me.

I turned back towards the pond as I undid the button and zipper of my shorts and started to lower them. I had to bend over to pull them over my ankles so I did not fall over in the water. And as I did so, it caused me to expose my ass totally to anyone watching from behind me. I heard a lusty groan from one of the strangers on shore. I wasn’t sure from whom it came from but to my future dismay I would find out.