Private Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Typer
Typer
99 Followers

Julie was able to tear her head away from his crotch long enough to scream at him,

“Fuckers!!!!…Your killing me…OH GOD, STOP…It is TOO MUCH!!!!!…OH YOU BASTARDS STOP!!!…OH GOD YOUR KILLING MEEEE…Stop it… OH God Damn You, you Fuckers…mmmmmmphhhh!”

Her screams were cut short by Steve again firmly grabbing her head and forcing her mouth around his cock. Her protests only seemed to make her attackers go wilder as they really began driving themselves into her from all angles. Soon the only thing I could hear from her was high pitched muffled moans and sobs as their cocks drove into her as deeply as they could go.

I was beginning to really worry about her now, and almost started to protest to her tormentors when suddenly as if she had undergone a transformation, the sounds coming from her cock filled body changed. The high pitched sobs were now gradually starting to sound as they had previously. It sounded like she was now enjoying having every hole in her body stuffed with dick.

Steve must have noticed this too as he loosened his grip on her head enough for her cry out,

“ Oh MY GOD…YOU ARE ALL SO HUGE…But I can take all of you bastards on…Go Ahead FUCK MY TIGHT HOLES…FUCK MY ASS AND PUSSY AND MOUTH TOGETHER…FUCK ME HARDER…HARDER…That’s it…YOUR NOT FUCKING ME HARD ENOUGH YOU BASTARDS…COME ON YOU FUCKERS… JAM those monsters in me…I am the best Fuck Slut you’ll ever have…Your Dicks aren’t big enough for my ass and pussy…I want more…FUCK ME…FUCK ME HARDER!”

Julie was now totally insane with lust. I do not think her body was under her control any longer. She was a primal beast being taken by a hungry pack of wolves and enjoying every second of her ass, pussy and mouth being packed fully by four cocks that were humping her like she was a bitch in heat.

I had been so intent on watching my wife being fucked like a rag doll I didn’t notice that Mike and Dave were now standing next to me.

“Okay fuck boy, time for some more fun.” Mike said as he lay down next to me with his 10 inch cock at full mast.

Dave grabbed me by the hair and forced my head over Mike’s flag pole..

“Get to work on it fuck boy.” Dave commanded me and I soon had a mouthful of Mikes hard meat probing in and out of my throat as my head rose up and down on him.

I could feel hands on my ass again and knew Dave was preparing to fuck my ass.

He reached around and pulled me back into him by my waist and his cock began to slide into me.

I grunted a little as the head of his cock slipped past my sphincter but the pain that I expected wasn’t nearly as bad as what I had suffered from Frank jr.’s assault of my ass.

I could hear Mike groaning, along with Dave as they sandwich fucked me for a few minutes. I was just beginning to really enjoy having their cocks fucking me from both ends. I had even begun to drive my ass into Dave, as he thrust his cock forward into me. And was timing it to coincide with my mouth sucking Mike’s cock right down to the base when suddenly Dave pulled out of my ass, and pulled me up from Mike’s now wildly throbbing cock by a handful of hair.

He raised me up and guided me so that I was now hovering over Mike’s still throbbing cock. I thought to myself that if Mike wanted to fuck me too that was still okay just so long as it wasn’t Junior’s 13 inch monster.

Dave pushed me down on my knees with my ass still hovering over Mike’s cock and Mike hissed at me,

“You know you’re MY fuck boy now don’t you…and your going to do whatever I tell you to do with your tight little fuck boy pussy…RIGHT!”

I shivered a little at his tone, but still didn’t think having Mike’s 10 inch tool exploring my ass could be as bad as Frank Jr.’s anal assault, of which my wife was now being made to experience.

I lowered my head shamefully and slowly shook it up and down in agreement.

Mike was right, I loved cock in me, and the total control he exuded over my body.

“Put my dick into you NOW….you fucking pussy boy!!!”, Mike commanded.

I reached down between my legs, found his stiff rod and placed it’s head against my puckering hole. As I began to lower myself down on his waiting dick I noticed that it too slipped into my ass a lot easier.

I imagined that after having a 13 inch cock up your ass nothing would ever have a problem entering it now.

I was starting to feel pretty good, as I continued to lower myself down onto Mike’s cock but I was suddenly pushed forward so I was chest to chest with Mike and felt his arms wrap around me in a vice like grip.

“Hey Mike, I ain’t going to fight you man.” I said to him, “You don’t need to hold me so tight…I actually think this is feeling good.”

Mike looked at me with a evil smile

“Hey Dave he thinks it feels good…Well you might think differently in a few seconds…fuck boy.”

I could feel his cock about halfway into me and he wasn’t going any further.

I didn’t understand at first. It was if he was waiting for something to happen and I tried to push my ass down on him to take more of his cock into me. I now wanted his cock impaling me but he held me tightly and I couldn’t move further to make that happen.

It was then that I felt another cock head against my ass trying to insert itself and my whole body noticeably shuddered.

Now I knew why Mike had paused.

He was waiting for Dave, and they were going to both fuck my ass at the same time.

I instinctively fought this plan and I tried to kick out with my legs but Dave reached down and grabbed both of my ankles with a firm grip.

He pushed the head of his cock hard against my anal ring, and alongside Mike’s halfway inserted dick, and slowly began to enter me. I began to wail helplessly in protest.

All the while Julie was still crying out to be fucked harder and harder as four dicks were pumping into her mercilessly, and I knew her mind, or what was left of it, was definitely not concerned about my predicament. Steve was ready to cum and forced her to deep throat his cock as he pumped load after load of cum into her. After she had swallowed his load he pulled it out. She was still begging for them in high pitched shrieks and squeals to fuck her pussy and ass harder and deeper.

The three that were still fucking her laughed and continued their onslaught of her body.

I would have loved to just watch them but my ass was now being filled and fucked deeply by two cocks, and it almost made me wish Junior had come back to fuck my ass, instead of my wife’s.

Dave and Mike were not gentle at all and I could feel them both attacking my ass with their throbbing pricks, deep and steady with each thrust.

Each time Mike’s ass would raise up off the mattress driving his cock into me, Dave would also plunge his rod into me with his full weight.

My ass was stretching to the limit and both of them began to pump me even harder. I started to scream and Mike taunted me,

“Hey fuck boy”, just do what your wifey says and enjoy the ride…, you hear her, don’t you…she obviously is…HA HA….!!!!…You still think it might really feel good?”

I could feel the 2 cocks fighting for space in my ass as they both plunged to the hilt time after time.

Dave grabbed my by a handful of hair and pulled my head back as he really cut loose and began ramrodding me like I was now the bitch in heat.

Julie’s cries and screams of lust had quieted a little and while I was being impaled on two cocks and maniacally screaming and crying in pain, I shot a glance over to her. Through tear stained eyes I noted Pete had pulled out of her pussy leaving Frank Sr. all alone in her now pummeled pussy. He had moved around to her face where he brushed aside her sweat soaked and disheveled hair and proceeded to shove his still hard dick in her face, all the while Frank Jr. was still driving into her ass, with full force.

“Hey Junior, hold on a secon,” Frank Sr. Said.” Let me share some of that ass with you.”

Hearing this, Julie really started going insane. Writhing around with all her might like a mad woman, she screamed

“ Yes that is what I want…Put your dicks in my ass together…Fill my ass with your cum…Hurry Do it!”

She sounded like some crazy old hag from the movies. Frank Sr.’s Dick flopped out of her pussy and Frank Jr., his dick still deep in her ass, used it like a shepherds staff and herded her ass down to meet up with his fathers 13 inch cock.

“Pete you better hold her tight.” Frank laughed.

Pete replied, “Okay Frank, but she is going to make a lot of noise, I ain’t putting my dick anywhere near her mouth. With you two in her butt she is likely to bite her own tongue off.”

He then proceeded to grab Julie by her hair and yanked her head down to the mattress so it was facing away from Frank Sr. and looking towards me.

Her eyes wandered a bit as there was a slight “break” in her attack. Frank Sr. was repositioning himself and Frank Jr had pulled his cock out of her ass about half way in order to help his old man better enter her alongside him. Eventually her vision fixed on me being fucked by two men at the same time.

Our eyes locked for a second and I could see the lustful desire still exploding in her eyes. She had an insane looking grin on her face which only widened when she witnessed the torture I was experiencing that would soon be shared by her.

The grin quickly shriveled and became an agonizing wail as Frank Sr. had reached down and placed the head of his cock at her ass and began to push it into her.

With much effort on his part, and long tormented wails from Julie, he finally forced his gigantic cock into her ass and began sharing her still tight ass with his son’s equally massive fuck tool

As he said , “Alright son let’s fuck this slut’s ass,” He and Jr. began rhythmically pumping her ass in and out. With her eyes rolling back into her head again, Julie was crying out to them.

“You bastards, OH God your killing me…Yeah that’s right FILL ME WITH those bastard cocks of yours…FUCK MY ASS LIKE THE WHORE I AM…OH YEAH FUCK ME…HARDER…HARDER…GOD DAMN IT…FUCK MY ASS HARDER!”

Both of them were again like dogs in heat pounding away at her ass with no mercy.

Frank screamed at her,

“You still want top be our FUCK SLUT you Bitch, well here you go!”

And both Frank’s increased their fury being unleashed upon her,

“YES OH YES FUCK ME HARD …DEEPER…DEEPER…EEEEEEEE…!”,

She started to squeal like a stuck pig as time after time they completely buried their cocks in her now massively stretched ass.

Her wailing must have drove both Franks over the edge because they intensified their fucking of her tiny ass even more and Julie began screaming and squealing incoherently, reaching a crescendo when together they would impale her fully.

Mike and Steve must have taken their cue from Frank Sr. and Jr. as they also intensified the attack on my ass and I too began to scream louder.

I couldn’t believe all that had happened and what was going on now.

Both of us being treated like fuck puppets with 2 huge cocks in our asses at the same time.

Six total strangers with no regard for our well being “raping” us in every available orifice and there seemed to be no end in sight.

At some point, while my ass was being fervently pounded by Mike and Dave. Steve came over in front of me and forced his cock in my mouth. He started to face fuck me with the same abandon that Mike and Dave were using on my ass and I could tell by Julie’s now mumbling cries it was no different for her as I heard Pete grunting,

“Yeah that’s it Bitch suck it good.”

He obviously must have felt it safe enough to put his cock into her mouth.

The pain was unending and again it seemed like an eternity of hell as my ass and mouth was being mined to the deepest depths by their cocks.

Amazingly enough though through all of this I noticed my own cock was again hard and throbbing uncontrollably. Damn, I now knew Mike was right about me. I definitely was if not fully, at least partially

a faggot. What else could explain it. I had never cum so much in my life and all from being filled with COCK.

Finally I felt the pulsation of the 3 dicks in me begin to quicken. For whatever reasons, (possibly to taste some more cum, but I imagine more in the hopes of making the three of them cum quicker and get them out of me), I wrapped my arms around Steve’s legs as I had seen Julie do before. I pulled his ass cheeks towards me with my hands forcing his crotch hard into my face. I could feel the tip of his dick deep in my throat as I forced my ass to grind hard against Mike and Dave’s pounding fury. I even let my fingers find Steve’s ass hole as Julie had done before, and began inserting a couple into him which drove him even wilder.

I heard their animal groans and cries as all three of them exploded in me at the same time and continued to pump themselves dry at my mouth and ass’s expense.

At that point my cock released it’s load onto Mike’s stomach, and when his cock finally had spent itself in my ass, he slapped me hard.

“Hey Fuck boy, who do you think you are?”

Dave pulled out of my ass and as Steve pulled his cock out of my mouth Mike threw me off of him.

“Get your fuck boy tongue down there and clean me up.” he commanded.

I knelt over his stomach and began licking my own cum off of his stomach

“Yeah that’s right get it all fuck boy.”

I didn’t even think about the fact I was swallowing my own bodily fluids. I just cared that it was cum and it tasted good.

Finally I had finished cleaning the mess up and he slapped me again.

“You ever do that again and I might have to really hurt you.”

He sent a crashing blow to my head which almost knocked me unconscious, and I fell to the mattress.

I laid there in a daze, feeling another huge load of cum beginning to ooze from my ravaged ass hole and again running down to my scrotum. I could hear Julie still moaning in sexual abandon and looked up just in time to see all three of her “rapists” unloading their jizz into her the same way it had been done to me as she screamed,

“FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HOT CUM YOU BASTARDS…don’t you dare let a drop leave YOUR fuck slut’s body!”

I could tell she was finally spent because when they finally pulled out of her she flopped down like a rag doll and collapsed onto the mattress and within seconds was passed out.

I too had closed my eyes and was beginning to find sleep when I felt hot breath next to my ear,

“Hey Boy,” Frank Sr. hissed at me, “I know your still awake. Don’t try and leave, cause we will be back tomorrow for some more fun. If you DO try to leave we WILL hurt you and your little fuck slut too.”

Suddenly the tent was empty as I heard all 6 leave. I could hear them laughing amongst themselves as they left our campsite.

Soon it was quiet except for Julie’s steady breathing and I fell into a deep sleep of my own…

Hope you all enjoyed the above.

Part 2 coming soon…

Typer
Typer
99 Followers