Private Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank Jr. exclaimed to his father in an innocent boyish tone.

“Damn daddy, this ones got a tight little boy pussy.”

The pain of having the head of his cock burst into my ass was killing me, and I didn’t think I would stay conscious, but he definitely wasn’t stopping. And as he continued to insert his cock into me, my eyes rolled up into my head and my mind went into a different dimension.

There were no other people there, but he and myself, and his monstrous dick gradually stuffing my tight madly squirming ass full with the only possibility left of us becoming one.

It seemed like an eternity of hell as he slowly and steadily invaded my now searing ass with his 13 inch throbbing monster. I could feel my ass muscles stretching to their limit and didn’t think they could go any further before ripping apart. And the whole time I could hear him grunting his satisfaction at my ass’s futile resistance, as it contracted over and over again in a vain attempt to push back the marauding force now overwhelming it.

I must’ve been screaming most of the time he was going in. Because I suddenly sensed a hand was tightly covering my mouth, muffling my cries of pain and protest, and I heard Mike laughingly order me,

“Quiet down fuck boy, Loud as you are someone might hear you no matter how isolated an area we were in.”

I could feel the tears running down my face, and then felt smaller hands replacing Mike’s and I knew they were Julie’s. She was now sitting up and pushing on the back of my head ordering me to, “eat her pussy raw…take it like a man…take his cock deep…yeah that’s right baby make me cum some more while he fucks YOUR pussy!”

Finally, I felt Frank Jr.’s pubic hair pressing against my ass, which had now risen as high as I could make it go to try and accommodate his prick, and alleviate the pain that was now a white hot burning I felt deep into my gut. He paused at that point and I kept licking Julie’s clit furiously, and taking deep breaths through my nose, to try and relax and allow my tortured ass to expand enough to accept the sword that was now embedded in me to it’s hilt.

My body slowed down it’s shuddering and I was just beginning to feel a bit more comfortable when he began pulling out ever so slowly, and just as he was almost out,(and I breathed a sigh of relief), his cock slammed back into me with no mercy for my state of being, nor my howling screams of agony.

I collapsed from my knees onto the mattress in a thud as he plunged into me with his full weight, and was now flat on my stomach with this man-child driving his huge tool into me with no regard for my muffled cries and screams of protest. No matter how I tried to move my ass, his weight and the bludgeoning force of his dick was keeping me immobile enough so that his cock was now in me to the point where I actually thought I felt him IN my stomach.

The whole time my protests were being muffled, as my head was being held firmly in my wife’s pussy, BY MY WIFE!

I could taste her streaming juices as she came over and over again all the while telling Frank Jr.,

“Yeah Boy that’s it…FUCK HIS ASS DEEP…FUCK HIM GOOD…POUND YOUR COCK INTO HIS ASS…FUCK HIM LIKE THE BITCH HE IS!”

I couldn’t believe my wife was enjoying this so much. She had to know the most I had ever had up my ass was an 8 inch dildo that she would always gently and patiently insert into me then wait for me to become accustomed to it until she began fucking me. But her fucking me was nothing like having my ass attacked by a man who happened to be the proud owner of a 13 inch dick, thrusting it into me, with all his brute strength and weight behind every tormenting plunge.

Julie and I had read stories from adult magazines in which occasionally there was a bisexual twist. In all those stories the man “discovered” that having a cock in his ass was actually very pleasing.

Whoever wrote those stories never had this giant cock furiously pumping their ass hole. It was constant excruciating pain. I didn’t think he would ever stop, I was on the verge of unconsciousness when I heard Frank Jr.’s breathing intensify and realized thankfully that he was getting ready to cum.

Unfortunately the relief I was expecting to come, also meant his thrusts were increasing in their fury. I was crying out like a baby each time he bottomed out and just when I felt I could take no more of his cock pumping in and out of me, he buried himself in one final grinding plunge to the deepest regions of my intestines. I could feel his mid section pushing hard against my ass cheeks and lower back and even a few of his pubic hairs felt like they were tickling the inside my ass ring.

He now cried out a long drawn out… “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”, as I felt his cock pulsing madly followed by an explosion of warmth deep in my bowels and I echoed his orgasmic cry with my own shrieks of sheer pain and degradation, while he continued to frenziedly plow his cock into me, furrowing deeper than I thought humanly possible.

I could feel his cock pulsating over and over again as it continued to pump cum deep into my ass and I was soon reduced to a whimpering pile of flesh. I couldn’t believe my body was being invaded in such a fashion and felt not only totally degraded and humiliated but also USED!

So much for my earlier thought of Julie, and I, possibly being in control. This “kid” was omnipotent over me. He had just proved it by fucking the living daylights out of me, and no matter what I did he found his deviant salvation without any guidance from me.

Finally, I felt his cock softening and he pulled it ever so slowly out of me. As it exited my ass with a loud suctioning, squilch, I soon felt cum running down onto my scrotum and could only lie where I was, quivering in shock, and relief, that he had finally removed the monster from my now exhausted body.

My shock overwhelmed the relief though as I lay there and I felt my own now soft cock, beginning to stick to the mattress under me. I couldn’t believe it but I had climaxed with this kid’s monstrosity mercilessly grinding into my ass. At what point I came during his anal assault I came, I had no idea, but the proof was there, sticking to and staining the mattress below me.

What was happening to me…Was I accepting and wanting to be a fuck toy, both consciously and subconsciously?

I felt the mattress shifting again and it was then that I also realized that Julie was not near me any longer. I picked my face up from the mattress dazedly, and wiped the last tears from my eyes to see her just as she was beginning to straddle Frank Sr.

She hovered teasingly over his massive dick, which was again as hard as his son’s must have been, while he was plunging into my tight ass.

“You want this hot pussy Frank?” she cooed, “You want to put it deep in me…You want to fuck me hard like you know I like?”

As she teased him she would lower herself just enough to let the tip of his dick graze her pussy lips then pull her ass back up quickly. I could tell by Frank Sr.’s grunting approval, which followed each movement she made that he was definitely enjoying Julie’s version of “foreplay”.

As I turned on my side, my breathing was returning to normal, and I thought I would settle in for the show.

I figured it might help distract me from the still torrid burning in my ass. But Frank Jr. grabbed me by the hair, and I was again yanked to my feet.

He and Mike grabbed each of my arms, and as Julie continued to tease Frank Sr.

They guided me outside the tent towards the pond. I wasn’t sure what they had in mind and started to fight them a little.

“Knock it off fuck boy,” Mike commanded, “We just want you to clean up again like you and your fuck puppet of a wife did earlier.”

I was still wobbly from Frank Jr.’s brutal ass attack, and when they pushed me towards the pond I stumbled and fell into the water. The coolness helped to relieve my ass a little, and I ran a cupped, water filled hand along my butt crack to relieve it more. They watched as I washed the cum away that was still seeping out of my ass in what seemed like an endless flow, and also my own cum which again was sticking to my mid section.

Frank Jr. entered the water with the bar of soap and standing next to me, he put it in my hand and ordered me to wash his cock.

I rubbed the bar between my hands and began to spread it around his soft organ. I couldn’t believe it was the same cock which just a few minutes ago was a raging hard on that felt as if it was tearing me a new butt hole. I circled my hands around the head and as I started moving them down I squeezed them together, lingering at the barb I squeezed my fingers a little tighter, and then ran my hand like an oily sheath up and down his shaft.

Mike teased me,

“You know boy, with as much as you are cumming from having our meat in you…and how much time you are taking washing off Frank Jr.s dick. I am beginning to wonder if you just might be one of them faggots that just gets married to hide it from his friends?”


Not so surprisingly I was starting to wonder the same thing but I knew that was wrong because I still get harder than a rock when I see Julie’s naked body. So what was I then?

I informed him rather indignantly that I had never been with a man before and that I loved my wife. An announcement to which they both just snickered.

“Sure could of fooled us fuck boy…Now rinse me off.” Frank Jr. commanded.

I could hear Julie in the tent beginning to squeal in delight along with Frank Sr.’s rising grunts of satisfaction.

And as I finished rinsing off Frank Jr., Mike told me to get out of the water as he didn’t want to miss any more of the show.

As we re entered the tent, Julie was again sighing with wanton desire as she was now beginning to finally settle herself slowly onto Frank’s Sr.’s cock, moaning louder and louder as she took more and more of him into her pussy. She eventually bottomed out with a high pitched squeal and followed that with low guttural moans as she ground her ass against him for a few seconds. She rose up slowly again and just as the tip of his dick started to appear she slowly went down again..

Frank Sr.’s grunts turned into long moans of satisfaction. His hands went to her shoulders and soon her rhythm quickened until finally she was rising up on her knees and slamming down on his staff all the while constantly begging for him to, “FUCK ME” …FUCK ME…Oh Yeah baby …Fill My Pussy with your massive cock!”

He chortled as she bounced up and down on his rod of granite.

“Oh yeah You little fuck slut ride “li’l Frank” like he has never been ridden before…that’s it you sexy little fuck slut….RIDE!”

His hands went from her shoulders to her breasts and began roughly squeezing them, separately at first, then he pushed them together. Raising his head up he took both of her nipples into his mouth his tongue lapped at both of them side by side. He then must have bit them because Julie howled in sudden pain, but still she continued to rock up and down on him with fervent lust.

Her head was swinging from side to side and her hair was flying along with it.

“ OH YES!” she cried, “Have your way with me, take me like the fuck slut I am…Jam that dick in me you bastard…I am your fuck puppet!”

Steve was now in front of her and his cock was hanging there waiting for her to take him in her mouth.

“ Oh yeah baby, we going to fill you right up,” and pulled her face into his crotch.

She didn’t need much prodding as she quickly sucked his dick into her mouth all the while riding Frank Sr. like a bucking bronco….

A she could say in between having Steve’s dick pumping in and out of her mouth was, “Oh yeah baby…give it to me…FUCK ME!!!!!!,

Pete came up behind her and as Steve bent his knees a little, Pete pushed her over so her arms now needed to wrap around Steve’s legs for support. Her hands were pulling his ass cheeks towards her so his cock was now fully embedded in her mouth. She continued to suck him this way, and ride Frank Sr. with a passion I never knew she possessed.

Julie didn’t seem to notice, or care, as she continued slamming her pussy on Frank Sr.’s cock and engulfing Steve’s dick into her mouth right down to the base. It was then that Pete took his hard cock and placed it at her pussy and entered her together with Frank Sr.’s cock.

She squealed, in surprising delight. And began to meet both men’s cocks in rhythm to their inward thrusts.

Her ass drove back and down into them with a furious desire all the while still burying her face in Steve’s crotch as her hands squeezed his ass pulling it harder into her face as her mouth furiously milked his cock.

Briefly raising her head from him she would squeal, “Oh GOD YES, Fuck me with those Hard Cocks FILL ME UP!!!…FUCK ME…GOD YES FUCK ME…I AM YOUR FUCK SLUT…Oh Shit…Oh God YES!”

She was almost hysterical with lust and Steve muffled her a little by now holding her head more firmly so she couldn’t release it from his cock. I could hear her mumbled cries of pleasure as she was being filled by over 30 inches of cock and it didn’t seem like she was ever going to stop or give them up.

I watched her hands squeezing Steve’s ass and noticed she had now begun to insert first one finger, then two, into HIS ass hole. He obviously approved as he spread his legs a little and grunted in unison with her fingers going in and out of his ass and his cock going in and out of her mouth.

I was really getting into the scene in front of me when I felt myself being pushed down and when I started to rise up to my knees I had Frank Jr.’s cock dangling in front of my nose.

“You know what to do fuck boy…now get on with it!” He commanded.

Much like his father’s cock had done, as I took the tip of his member into my mouth and began to gorge myself on it, it grew hard very quickly.

I could still smell the faint odor my ass on him and it was especially pungent as my nose got closer to his pubic hairs.

Although at first I couldn’t take him all the way in as my throat muscles weren’t relaxed enough yet, he took care of that by placing both his hands behind my head and driving his mid section so hard into my face I thought my nose broke.

With no pause to allow my throat to get used to his cock’s enormity he started to pump in and out of my mouth. And even though after a few minutes of this I didn’t sense the tell tale pulsing of his prick, I thought for sure he had to be ready to cum soon.

I wanted his cum in my mouth so I tried to suck him even harder.

Well I was right about him being ready to shoot his load, but he had other plans as to where it would go.

He suddenly pushed me away from him and I fell backwards onto the mattress where now I was lying next to Julie and her fuck-puppet masters, as they continued to pile drive her pussy and mouth, all the while accompanied by her fitful moans and squeals of pleasure.

It was then that Frank Jr., cock in hand, moved over next to Julie’s wildly writhing body.

When first he pushed me down, and ordered me suck his dick, I thought once he was hard he was going to fuck me again and I had shuddered at the thought. (My ass was still sore from his previous anal attack, even though the cool water had helped take away some of the pain). But as he stood next to my wife in all of her sexual glory I realized he had his eyes set on another ass.

He hovered over Julie’s undulating, squirming body as she was taking three cocks inside of her in a wild reckless frenzy and proceeded to lift one leg and straddle her. Lowering himself down he lay his cock on her ass.

Suddenly Julie slowed her movements and then when she realized what was about to happen, stopped her movement all together. She tried to pull her head away from Steve’s crotch and I could hear her previously willing cries of pleasure and excitement, suddenly turn to protesting screams.

She wailed in sudden panic, “Wait no!…Oh No wait….Not That!…3 of you are enough at one time…Please nooooo…HE is TOO BIG FOR MY ASS…OH GOD NOOOOOOOO!”

The volume of her protests rose but still they fell on deaf ears and Frank Sr. sneered from below her,

“Hey you little fuck slut…you didn’t seem to mind when Jr. was fucking your hubby’s tight ass….if I remember right you told him to ‘take it like a man’… Well let’s see how good a fuck puppet you can really be, and if you can…take it like the bitch you seem to be”.

Julie tried to move her body, much as I had, trying to keep Frank Jr.’s huge cock away from her ass, but with the two dicks in her pussy now becoming anchors, and Steve’s hands firmly holding her head, she had no hope of avoiding the fate that awaited her.

She was again able to briefly pull her head away from Steve’s crotch and screamed,

“NO…Please don’t do that…YOUR TOO BIG…NO, NO…Stop I will do anything…OH GOD please not that!!!!”.

Totally ignoring her frantic pleas, Frank Jr. crouched down a little more, spread her ass cheeks fully and let a long stream of spittle drool from his mouth down on her now fully exposed and quivering ass hole.

Frank Sr. wrapped his arms around her and held her body in an iron grip, as he and Pete stopped their movement to allow Frank Jr. the time he needed to get into position. Julie continued writhing furiously trying to keep his cock head from invading her ass but there was no hope.

“ Now bitch, you gonna find out what a real fucking is,” Frank Sr. said to her as she continued her mad struggle.

“Get in there Junior, Let’s really fill this bitch up…teach her what a true fuck slut really is”.

At his father’s urging Frank Jr. placed his oversize cock head against her puckered opening. Her squirming attempts to avoid his cock actually helped him to enter her easier and he did so as slowly and steadily as he had done when he impaled me earlier.

Julie eyes rolled back into her head and was now screaming and crying, much as I had when he put his monster cock in my ass.

Her toes and feet were curled up tight and her knuckles were white as she clawed the mattress. With each inch he pushed into tight ass, her anguished wailing became louder and more pitiful.

I could tell the pain was excruciating, but it was also exciting.

My wife, being taken by 4 men at once. I never fantasized a scenario as good as this reality was occurring.

I could hear Julie’s heavy erratic breathing as Frank Jr. steadily forced his way further into her ass, and Pete and Frank Sr. began fucking her pussy again, it seemed, with renewed vigor.

Pete laughed out loud, “Hey junior, I can feel that monster of yours, damn no wonder she is screaming.”

Junior finally bottomed out and between her guttural groans of torment and pain, Pete and Frank Sr. continued their onslaught on her pussy while she began to bounce around in agony as her body still tried to resist the new intruder in her ass.

Then just as before with my ass, Frank Jr. began furiously pumping his dick in and out of her ass as his father and Pete pile drove her pussy. Steve tried to hold her head in place so that he could keep his cock in her mouth. But she was squirming and writhing in so much pain the many times she was able to free her mouth she continued to plead with them to stop with screams and cries,

“STOP…Oh Stop…Oh God Please STOP...your killing me…aaagh!!!… God I can’t take anymore…GOD IT HURTS…UNGHHHH GOD…YOUR KILLING ME…STOPPPPPP!”

Steve grabbed her by her hair and firmly forced her face back into his crotch.

Over her again muffled protests, and the animalistic grunts and groans of her attackers I could hear Steve as he loudly hissed to her,

“Hey you sexy little fuck puppet…when we are through with your tight little fuck holes. You won’t be able to walk right the rest of your life…now take these hard dicks in you like the fuck slut you know you are and drain them like they have never been drained before.”