Private, Don't Look Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

I took the bait and innocently ask "Why? What photos have you posted?"

She replied, "Oh, you know. Acting crazy and shit at parties and things."

I carefully watched her expression, and the expression on Erica's face. I turned to ask Erica "And do you also post photos to the cloud?" She froze, as if not expecting the question from me whatsoever. I quickly broke the awkward pause. "I think everyone has photos they would rather not want the public to see."

Erica quickly turned the tables and asked me the same question, "Have you posted photos to the cloud?" I smiled and walked away towards the pantry to fetch another bottle of wine.

++++++

Monday after work I again checked Kim's Drive account for any evidence that they knew I had found their material, or that they were looking for anything posted by me. I discovered that Erica had posted a dildo masturbation video, visualizing that it was Charlie's cock fucking her wet cunt. Erica was really quite vocal as she plunged the dildo in and out of her swollen wet pussy while crying out my name time and time again. "Fuck me Charlie! Fuck me Charlie!" she screamed. A bit later in the video she and Kim openly talk whether I had seen any of their photos or videos. They appeared to be disappointed that they had no evidence that I had seen any of their naughty material.

"Fuck", I said to myself. They really do want me to see this stuff. I wondered how much more they want to do with me. Their video made me very aroused and I stroked my cock to a very satisfying orgasm while I again watched Erica call my name while fucking her pussy with that dildo. I was beginning to imagine myself between her legs, pounding my stiff cock deep into her. In my own mind, the experience was becoming real.

I decided to play their naughty exhibitionist game and post my own photos. I took a couple of 'stud' photos, me dressed only in tight boxer briefs, a large bulge showing from my engorged cock. I took these in black & white using a harsh lighting technique that really emphasized my physique. As I knew Kim's logon and password I could just post these in her 'Private / Don't Look' folder for them to find. But I decided to play along in my own fashion and make them come looking for my photos. In my own Drive account I created a 'Private' folder and within that a sub-folder titled 'Don't Look'. I strongly suspected that Kim knew my usual password for my email and, therefore, my logon and password for my Drive account. Would she look for my photos? Would she find them? Would I know if she did?

And why was I doing this? Did I want them to see these photos? Or did I really just want them to know that I had seen their photos and videos? My choice of the same folder and sub-folder names would surely be strong evidence that I have seen their material and was willing to play along. Would I be able to face them next Sunday? How would we handle this? She was my sister, my step sister; we were not related by blood. And maybe she was a lesbian and has no sexual interest in men. It appeared that Erica was the one sexually interested in me. But I was not sure.

++++++

As Sunday approached, I was apprehensive about our meeting. Would Kim and Erica have found my photos? If so they would surely know that I had found their photos and videos, and that the exhibitionist/voyeur game was really on. I was worried about how we would all react to each other. Kim was my little sister and I still felt the need to protect her. And I thought about whether I was looking just to have some safe voyeur fun with the two girls, or whether I wanted actual sexual contact with Erica, or possibly Erica and Kim. I was really conflicted about this whole affair, but excited at the same time.

Sunday afternoon the girls arrived wearing their usual skimpy clothes. Both wore thin tank tops with spaghetti straps and very short cut-off jean shorts. Just seeing their sexy bodies started to get me aroused. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I hoped it was not evident to Kim and Erica. I already made a pitcher of hand-squeezed margaritas and poured a large drink for each of us soon after they arrived. I figured we might all need a stiff drink, depending upon how much they now knew of my voyeur activities.

Our discussions followed our usual pattern, how classes were going, what parties they had attended this past weekend, the usual activities of college coeds, or at least as much as they wanted to discuss in front of older brother. By the time I poured a second margarita for everyone, we were all getting loose and comfortable. The girls were so comfortable around me that I suspected that they had not found my new photos and, therefore, still did not know that I was viewing their photos and videos. I was wondering how our exhibitionist game would progress, and whether I needed to nudge them a bit more.

As we prepared dinner in the tight confines of my kitchen, there was considerable contact between myself and the girls, especially with Erica. Now that I was particularly sensitive to her thoughts about me, I made mental note of each time she came in contact with me. And it appeared that she intentionally was causing contact. On more than one occasion she leaned over next to me, which pressed her ample breast against my side or my arm. I could feel the electricity between us. But I wanted to play it cool to see where our voyeur game would go.

The rest of the evening was fairly tame with little sexual innuendo or discussion other than one incident while we were eating. Kim and Erica were sitting next to each other, across the table from me. Erica was discussing some photos on a tabloid web site.

"Did you see that photo of the two girls kissing?" Kim asked Erica.

"Yeah. That was hot. I was surprised they posted that on the web." Erica replied.

I joined in "Most people think that a photo of two girls kissing is hot."

"Like this?" said Erica as she wrapped an arm around Kim, pulled her close and gave her a full-on, lips to lips kiss.

"Yes, that is hot" I replied as a big grin broke across my face.

"Maybe we should take such a photo." Erica continued "we could share it with you. Would you like that?"

"Fuck, yeah." I spoke, maybe a bit too casually for this company. The margaritas were really loosing things up. "We could all share hot photos." I said as I stared straight into Erica's eyes. She stared back and then smiled, as if she suddenly knew something.

Kim changed the topic and our conversation and dinner continued without other racy comments or sexual innuendo. I wondered how much was communicated between us apart from our actual spoken words.

Later that night, long after the Kim and Erica had left to return to campus, I once again checked Kim's cloud account but found no new photos or videos. I was anxious to see their next move in our game. I was a little disappointed that it appeared that they had not yet discovered my photos, but maybe I had given them enough of a hint for them to look for my Drive account and photos.

++++++

Monday evening I raced home from work, stripped off all my clothes and sat naked at my computer while I logged on to Kim's Drive account. I was sure I would find new photos, and maybe a new video. I was not disappointed.

Her 'Private / Don't Look' folder contained new photos of Kim and Erica. They were posing in what appeared to be new lace bras and skimpy lace thong panties. And there were close-up photos of Erica's pussy with her legs spread wide open. In one she was holding her labia with both hands, pulling her pussy wide open. In another photo she had two fingers buried all the way into her vagina. These were very explicit photos. My cock was quickly hard and I was stroking it as I opened a new video they made late last night. It was now obvious that they were leaving these photos and videos for me to find. On the videos they were talking about me, and more to the point, talking to me.

In this latest video they were both wearing only the new bras and thongs, lounging on the bed, touching each other as they spoke. Kim started

"Do you think Charlie will like our new underwear?" Kim was running her fingers lightly down Erica's arm as she spoke.

Erica was running her hand over Kim's mostly bare ass. The skimpy lace thong covered so little.

"Oh I am sure he will like these. I am so glad we went shopping yesterday. You look so fucking sexy in those."

"And you look fucking hot in yours."

The two girls embraced tightly and kissed very passionately while their hands were all over each other.

Erica broke their kiss and said "I am getting wet just thinking about him viewing this video." She then looked straight at the camera and said "Charlie, are you watching us? Are you getting as hot as we are? Are you stroking your cock for us?"

Yes, I was stroking my cock. It was hard and ached. Knowing they were sexually talking about me, to me, made me all the more aroused.

Erica continued speaking to Kim "I am so glad you found Charlie's photos. Having a close relationship with him make it easy for you to guess his password, just as you suspected he knew yours. We finally have him playing our little photo exchange game, don't we?"

"Yes. And the fact that he used the same folder names is proof enough that he has found our photos and videos. He must have seen my folders and copied the names. What else would explain that? Obviously he is playing along with us. This is so fucking erotic, don't you think?"

"It makes me all the wetter thinking about him watching us. You know him as well as you know me, don't you Lover?" and with that Erica leaned over, wrapped her arm around Kim and began a long slow, deep tongue kiss with her.

As the two sexy coeds made out on the screen, my cock erupted, spewing my cum all over my hand and onto the floor. Our exhibition/voyeur game had taken a major step forward. They had seen my photos and thereby they knew I was viewing their photos and videos. I still wondered where this was heading, and how far I wanted things to go. On one hand I still felt that I had to be the responsible older brother looking out for my young sister and her friend. On the other hand I wanted to fuck both of them crazy.

++++++

I needed a reality check. Thursday I arranged to meet Joe after work at the bar closest to our office. We had known each other since college days and ended up working at the same engineering firm doing similar work. He was familiar with my family history, my step-sister, and how we lost our parents. And I knew him well enough that I could trust him to keep in confidence everything I told him.

"Hey Joe. Thanks for coming."

"No problem Charlie. An offer of free beer will always clear a spot on my calendar." Joe replied with a chuckle.

Soon the beers I ordered arrived at our table and we began drinking. After some idle chit-chat about our day at the office, I finally got to the point of our meeting.

"Joe, I need someone to talk to about something really personal. I need a reality check."

"And you need someone you can trust to keep all this in confidence, correct?"

"You know me too well. I need to trust you to keep this under wraps." I proceeded to tell Joe about the Sunday dinners at my house with my step-sister Kim, and how often her roommate Erica joined us. Joe looked at me quite bored until I got to the events of the past few weeks, especially the photos and videos I found on Kim's Drive account on the Internet.

"Holy Shit!" he exclaimed. "Really? That pornographic? And did you know that Kim and Erica are lesbian lovers?"

"I had no idea, Joe. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to her social life or her love life. But what I can't really figure out is whether they are just playing a tease on big brother, or whether they are honestly trying to seduce me into a sexual relationship with one or both of them. And I have very mixed feelings about any involvement sexually, even in a 3-way that includes my step sister and her best friend. I know we are not blood relatives, but still, she is my sister, and I feel that I must be the responsible adult."

Joe sat back listening as I rambled on, thoughts and concerns flowing from my mouth. Finally he leaned forward, looked me seriously in the eye and simply asked "What's the harm?"

I glared back at Joe in complete confusion. "The harm in what? Which part of this messed up relationship are you referring to?"

"Any of it! So what if they are pranking you? And what is the harm if they really want to experiment with a sexual 3-way? Really! What is the harm?"

I finished my beer, almost half a glass, in one giant swallow. "Damn! You're serious? Aren't you?"

"Fucking right I am. I see no harm either way. I know she is your step sister, but she is not blood. And she is old enough to be making adult decisions for herself. So if the two lesbians want to have a little fun with male cock, why not be the one with the cock they want?"

"This could totally screw up our relationship." I replied, almost exasperated.

"So, talk about that with her, and with Erica. Tell them your concerns, and how you love them as a sister, and almost a sister. And let them know that you think they are really hot sexually. Then if everyone agrees and understands the risks, go for it. Fuck their brains out!"

I couldn't believe what Joe was telling me. But I supposed he was correct. Or at least I wanted him to be correct. My cock wanted Joe to be correct.

A while later I finished my second beer and knew I had to head home. As I was standing to leave Joe caught my arm and said "Charlie, if you can't go through with this 3-some with Kim and Erica, point them my way. I am sure I can fill their needs." I looked back at him and knew he was serious.

++++++

Later that evening I sat naked in front of my computer, logged in to Kim's Drive account viewing the photos and videos. There wasn't any new material, but I was really enjoying what they had already posted. And knowing that they posted this stuff for me to view just made it all the more erotic. Reviewing the latest video of Erica kissing Kim, I wished it was me kissing Erica. She looked like a fabulous kisser and I was sure she had soft delicate lips. Joe's words were sinking into my head, making a stronger case for me to follow through with this game being played with Kim and Erica. I wasn't sure exactly where this was heading, but more and more I was willing to risk any downsides for the possible pleasures of having sex with one or both of the girls. My reluctance to consider my step-sister sexy had disappeared. To imagine having sex with her was no longer out of the question, but a viable possibility. My cock was hard and stroking it was very pleasurable. Viewing the photos of my sister naked was now very erotic and soon my cock was spewing cum all over my hand and dripping onto the floor. I was again glad I had decided to have tile floor in my home office. It was much easier to clean up on occasions like this.

I decided for now to continue playing their Internet exhibitionist/voyeur game just to see how this would progress. Friday night I posted a video of myself stroking my cock and talking in general about naughty girls on the Internet that post lewd photos and videos. How they tease men and make the men believe that they actually want to have sex with us. I spoke about how I could image myself in a specific 3-some with a busty redhead and a busty blonde. I described how the blonde was lying on her back, legs spread open for me to come fill her pussy with my cock. The redhead was sitting on the blonde's face, grinding her pussy onto the blonde's mouth and holding her tits out for me to play with. Within moments my cum was shooting out of my hard cock, clearly visible on the video I recorded and posted to my drive account.

I wondered what their reaction would be. Our game was becoming even more interesting.

++++++

Sunday the girls were at the lake for one last summer party and we canceled our usual Sunday night dinner together. I was having very mixed feelings about seeing Kim and Erica. The online interplay was becoming very sexually stimulating, but I wasn't sure how our next live meeting would play out. It could be normal as if nothing was happening on the Internet, or it could be very awkward as we each determined our next moves, or it could quickly evolve into a sexual orgy, or possibly I could learn that I was the victim of a major, big brother tease.

I was actually relieved that I had a few more days to consider what we were doing, where we might be going, and what I wanted to happen. Sunday I didn't even check my sister's Drive account online to see if anything new was posted. But Monday night, I had to look.

Sure enough, a new video had just been posted earlier that day. They were playing out the scene I had described in my last video. Erica was nude, flat on her back on the bed, knees bent and legs wide open, her glistening wet pussy very visible for the camera, and for me. Kim was also nude, riding Erica's face in reverse cowgirl facing the camera. Kim was plunging a dildo into her lover's cunt. She pulled it out of Erica's pussy, held it up to her mouth and took a long slow lick of the copious fluids that covered the dildo. Dropping the dildo she then cupped both her breasts with her hands, holding them out for me. Then Kim stared into the camera and said,

"We know you are watching us Charlie. We want you to join us."

to be continued

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers
12