Prom Ch. 10: Touch and Go Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca smirked as she finally fully understood why Rachel did what she did. Why she was always disappearing with some random guy into a bathroom or in a corner of the locker room or in his car. It was almost always some guy that didn't nearly deserve her beauty or her skill. But Rebecca got it now. It didn't matter really matter who it was. Rachel loved this. She seemed to live for it.

And she was fucking good at it. There might be consequences and unintended fallout and Rachel had built the type of reputation that many girls would never have wanted. She'd also had a few bad relationships and probably hurt a bunch of people along the way (including herself). But in the moment, when she was aroused and ready, none of that mattered. Rachel did what she did because it made her feel good. And right now, she looked pretty damn happy.

Rebecca was drunk and horny and buzzing all over but she leaned away to let her friend work. Rachel sensed that space had opened up, and without stopping to find out why, she slid up and returned to working Joe's dick again. Rebecca watched his eyes close with a satisfied smile as he moved a hand to rest gently on her head. Rachel was fully in autopilot and was sucking him in and out with dialed in precision. She was whimpering involuntarily and her body shook and quivered with excitement.

Rebecca glanced down and raised her eyebrows as she saw Rachel had slipped her hand ever so slightly under the front band of her underwear. She didn't appear to be touching herself fully but she was keeping it close. Rebecca remembered her thoughts about how Rachel could get off so easily while giving head. She wondered if this was going to be one of those moments.

She bit her lip as sparks shot all through her body. Watching Rachel with admiration was strangely turning her on further. And now that she was no longer involved in the threesome, she suddenly felt a vacuum. She felt like she needed to be doing something. Giving pleasure to someone. Anyone.

Rachel was kneeling tall as she leaned over Joe's lap and bobbed away. Her knees were spread slightly and bowed out and her feet were pointed back towards one another, almost touching. Rebecca swallowed hard and felt her head spin with a wave of aroused dizziness. She was breathing heavily and her heart was out of her chest. She flicked her eyes first to her friend's mouth working so expertly and then to Joe's face. She saw the muscles in his neck tightening. He was muttering faster now and breathing quickly. He was close.

Rebecca once again lost control of her body and watched her own trembling fingers extend towards her friend. With less hesitation this time, she reached out and cupped Rachel's breast in her hand. Rachel moaned at the sensation, but barely broke her stride. Rebecca shook with nervous excitement as she began to gently squeeze her friend's soft, full chest. The feeling was electric and she wondered which one of them it was turning on more.

As she continued to caress her friend, a dangerous thought passed through her brain. It was the kind of thought that had she stayed with it too long, she would certainly have lost her nerve. But she was so frighteningly turned on that she simply acted on instinct. With a gulp and a whimper of her own, Rebecca looked back down at Rachel's body and her eyes dropped to her ass.

What she was about to do seemed so wrong and out of bounds. She was crossing a serious line and a voice inside her was screaming to stop. But she couldn't. With her unoccupied hand, she reached out and gently touched the curve of Rachel's ass. A dull ringing in her ears formed and she slowly slid her fingers down Rachel's left cheek and towards the back of her leg. Her athletic thigh was smooth and tight. Rebecca swallowed and quickly flicked her eyes back upward. Rachel was still bobbing away steadily and didn't seem to notice her second touch. Joe was inching even closer to release as his arms flexed and his fingers dug into the futon.

Rebecca looked back at what she was doing and swallowed again. She couldn't believe the thought she was thinking. She had never felt any sort of desire like this towards Rachel or any girl before. It wasn't even an attraction. It was more that she just wanted their arousal to explode together. She was so turned on by the moment and all she could think about was making someone else feel as excited and good as she did right then. Her thoughts went back to Rachel and her ability to get off. She had told Rebecca that in these moments sometimes she needed just the slightest touch. Rebecca held in her breath and reached her hand in lower. The slightest touch.

Feeling like she might lose control herself, Rebecca slid her fingers around the side of Rachel's hamstring and right up to the cloth of her thong. Fear coursed through her senses but she steadied herself and moved forward. With a rush of excitement, she slipped two fingers past and gently underneath the fabric. Her whole body tingled as the tips of her fingers touched the wet, soft flesh between her friend's legs.

Rachel's torso shook and heaved as her eyes went wide. Who was-? She'd been so lost in the passion of what she was doing. She had begun to taste Joe a minute earlier and was deliriously enjoying his noises and was beginning to feel him tense up. She was so close herself and she'd just been ready to slide her waiting hand lower between her legs when a lightning bolt had struck her. She was already being touched. Ever so gently. It was pure electricity and it reminded her of the gentle touch she was feeling on her breast. It reminded her of-.

Rebecc-

She couldn't even breathe the word as she felt Joe's hips buck and heard his pained sigh. He was raspy and his warning came out practically as a shout. His orgasm was building. He had seconds left.

The moment Rebecca heard Joe's cry, she tensed up in a combination of fear and excitement. She looked back towards her lower arm, her hand hidden under Rachel's body. Not even pausing to process the thought, she closed her eyes and pushed her two fingers deep into Rachel's pussy. The wet warmth sent a wave through her own body and she gasped as she realized exactly what she was doing.

Rebecca may have gasped, but Rachel let out a cry of pleasure as she sucked in her breath. Her mouth shot open wide and she pulled up hard off of the penis she had been clamped down on. She barely got her head around to face her friend when she felt Rebecca's fingers curl firmly inside her. Her eyes shut and she moved on instinct to get closer to the source of her pleasure. She rocked back onto her heels, forcing Rebecca's touch deeper inside. The sensation rocked her and she lost her balance causing Rebecca's fingers to slide roughly back through her and almost all the way out. It was all that she'd needed. Her orgasm hit immediately and a full-force wave crashed over her. She screamed and let the hot pleasure slice through her senses.

But she wasn't the only one.

Just as Rachel's tight lips spread and pulled off him, Joe lost control. His dick was now free, and pointing straight up as it throbbed. It twitched violently as he came. He unloaded a powerful shot directly into the air as he groaned in ecstasy.

The sudden movement down on Rebecca's hand had caused her fingers to forcefully slide back out of Rachel's pussy. In complete shock at what she had done and at her friend's ferocious, pleasurable reaction, Rebecca withdrew her hand quickly and stared at Rachel in terror. Had she done something wrong? What had she done? She was panicked and her head felt hot and light.

But she had no time to think about it as she heard Joe's groan and watched as came hard into the air. Frozen by the scene for just a split-second, but then acting out of strange instinct, Rebecca lurched forward at Joe's surging dick. She grabbed him by the base and leaned over, her mouth wide. It was a pure reaction, like she was watching someone spilling a pitcher of water and she put her hands out to somehow catch the waterfall. It didn't make sense but it was what she did.

Joe shot off again as she moved over him, catching her on the top of the forehead. With surprising speed, Rebecca got her mouth over him and clamped down, drawing him in deeply. This new, unexpected sensation sent a shot of adrenaline to his orgasm and his whole body bucked into Rebecca's face. Her thick lips held him in tight and she shut her eyes as she felt him cum hard into her mouth. She continued to suck him in as he came repeatedly. He was on the downswing but it was still surprisingly forceful. Rebecca swallowed hard and tried to remain in control as she involuntarily brushed her hanging hair from in front of her face.

Finally, Joe's eruption began to subside and Rebecca felt his final, subdued twitches inside her mouth. She brought her lips to the base of his shaft and sucked him up slowly and firmly as she moved to make sure he had nothing further to give. She finally let him drop from her lips as his dick glistened with saliva. She tossed her head back and concentrated as she swallowed down multiple times. When she was satisfied, she brought a finger to her lips and wiped the wetness away. She was still pulsing when her body lurched at the realization that it was the same finger that she'd just put between her friend's legs.

Rebecca rose off her knees and rolled onto the futon, landing next to Joe. They both looked strangely similar. Shirtless, panting, a bit of sweat glistening from their foreheads and chests. Their arms were at their sides and they were slumped into the couch, legs bowed. The only difference was that one of them was collapsed in exhaustion while the other was still red-lining with arousal.

Every inch of Rebecca was still on fire. She felt like she could've cum herself. She was close. Her head swam with images rapidly flashing through everything she'd just seen. God, if she touched herself right her now...

Finally, Joe smiled as strongly as he could muster. He spoke, breaking Rebecca's thoughts.

"That was-. Fuck. That was-."

He was hyperventilating. He suddenly squinted his eyes at Rebecca as he finally focused on whom he was seeing. He looked surprised, like he didn't expect it to be her. He stammered in a raspy confused tone.

"Wait, where did you come from-?"

Joe's eyes widened as he realized the order of the events. He had just assumed it was Rachel's mouth that had guided him in for his landing. His eyes shot down to Rachel and then back to Rebecca as he smiled again deeply. It had been fucking amazing.

Rebecca smiled back and had started to say something when she saw Joe's eyes again narrow in confusion. He looked like he had seen something out of place but had passed over it without thinking. He whipped his head back down to Rachel and his eyes grew wide. Rebecca was more focused on her own pangs of aroused frustration, but his panicked expression forced her eyes down to where he was looking. She swallowed hard and her eyes widened, too.

Rachel.

Rachel was sitting back on her ankles, her entire body flushed with color. She was breathing deeply but evenly and her bare chest was quivering gently. Sweat glistened on her forehead and she was looking at Rebecca with a crazed smile on her face.

"Becca, what did you-? Oh my God. Oh my GOD! Did you-? What did you do??"

Rebecca's heart pounded again with fear. She felt her arousal begin to do battle with a fast-forming sensation of regret. She swallowed.

"Rach, I, um, I-. I don't know what I was-. I'm so, SO sorr-"

"No!" Rachel cut her off, almost shouting. Her voice lowered into a soft, relaxed tone. "No. Don't be sorry. I just can't believe that you-."

Rachel felt like she had just been in a dream. She remembered going to town on Joe's dick and sensing that he was close. She had felt Rebecca pull away and had been lost in her own enjoyment of the moment. She'd been excited to make him cum and she'd felt painfully close herself. She remembered Rebecca's touch on her breasts and the sensation had definitely pushed her arousal to a dangerous place. She'd been about to touch herself when-.

Her eyes widened at the memory. She had felt someone already touching her there! Rebecca. Rebecca was touching her! It had felt so incredible and unexpected. She had been so focused on Joe and had just started to feel him begin to twitch. And then the touch had gone deeper. Rebecca had pushed inside her.

Rachel came harder and faster than she likely ever had before. It was such a different experience. She had lost complete control and had even pulled away from the prize she'd been working so hard on. She remembered the feeling intensifying as she fell back to her ankles. She had let out a scream of pleasure, one that had likely been heard a few rooms away.

Everything after that was a blur. She had practically collapsed onto the floor as wave after wave hit her. She remembered looking up and seeing Rebecca leaned over Joe, sucking him in as he groaned and came hard. Rachel stifled a grin a she saw some of Joe's handiwork stuck onto the crown of friend's forehead, partially in her hair. Had Rebecca even noticed?

She glanced over at Joe and recognized the same expression of exhausted ecstasy that she was feeling. It made her shiver with warm delight. But Rebecca's face was still flushed and twitchy and her naked body appeared to be rocking with nervous energy. Of course. She hadn't-.

Rebecca recoiled a bit as she saw Rachel's face fall into a look she'd never seen. Her mouth was shut and she seemed relaxed. Except for her eyes. Her eyes were on fire. Rebecca had never seen them like that. And she sucked in her breath as she realized she was the target of the stare.

Rachel was dead silent and was staring at her with an expression so complex that Rebecca had no idea if she was going to laugh, yell, or cry. It was almost frightening and Rebecca felt a pit form in her stomach as she thought of what she had done.

God, what had she been thinking?? Was Rachel furious? Was she scared? Was she weirded out? She'd seemed fine a second ago but now she looked so serious. Maybe it had just sunk in what had happened. Rebecca fidgeted as she prayed that Rachel would speak and break the silence. And finally, she did.

"You didn't." Rachel spoke softly but seriously. She rose up and edged towards the futon.

Rebecca was completely confused. She didn't what? What was Rachel talking about?

"Rach, what? I didn't-?"

Rachel scooted up closer and remained kneeling at her bowed-out legs.

"I did," she replied. "He did." She indicated to Joe but didn't break her gaze. "But you didn't. That's not fair."

Rebecca stared down at her strange, topless friend with even further confusion. "Rachel, what are you talking about? You did what? He did-? I-?" She forced out a nervous laugh. "How drunk are you?"

Rachel didn't smile, but she rose up and arched her back keeping her stare locked on Rebecca's face.

"Look at your forehead," she said firmly. "Look at me. You did these things for us. But what about you?"

Rebecca was still entirely lost. "My forehe-?" She brought her hand to her hairline and rolled her eyes as she felt something squishy. She had forgotten. God-. She glanced at Joe who recognized what she was doing and shot her an apologetic look. He leaned over and grabbed a hand towel that was sitting on the table next to him. He handed it to her with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, I'm um-. Sorry about that."

Rebecca rolled her eyes again and shot him a friendly look. "It's fine. Really. Not the first time that-." She stopped and wiped her hair and returned her gaze to Rachel, who still hadn't budged an inch. She became keenly aware of how close their bodies were. Their naked bodies. Rebecca tingled again, her arousal still coursing.

"Rachel, speak English, girl. What didn't I do?"

"That."

Rachel gently pointed to the towel in Rebecca's hand. Rebecca's eyes widened as she finally realized what her friend was saying. She swallowed hard as Rachel repeated herself.

"We both did, but you didn't. That's not fair."

Rachel shook her head gently for emphasis, causing her breasts to bounce gently. Joe raised an eyebrow as he picked up on the tension in the air. What were the girls doing?

Rebecca shot Rachel an embarrassed look and tossed the towel aside. "Well, I mean, no-. I guess, I didn't-. What are you-? What does that have to do with any-? Fair?"

Rachel's brain was working in a strange way. She was still drunk and her orgasm had washed warm pleasure all through her. And she was still aroused by the situation. Plus, at the soul of why Rachel did what she did for so many faceless guys were two things:

First, she was a pleaser. She got off on bringing pleasure and knowing that her target thought of her that way. She wanted every guy she brought to orgasm to remember the feeling and think about it the next time they came. It made her feel powerful and happy and confident. It was who she was.

The second thing was fairness. A great number of guys had talked her into giving it up by broaching the subject of fairness. Using any crazy set of facts, they would craft an argument in which they had somehow been wronged and that she could make it right with her mouth. It had worked over and over on her and while she all too aware, she still couldn't resist. It was an Achilles heel. One of them, anyway.

It was with these thoughts that Rachel began to think of something crazy. Something wrong. Something so out of bounds that it was almost frightening to even consider for a second. Her poor friend had had her hand (literally) in bringing both her and Joe some incredible pleasure. She knew Rebecca was aching for it. She knew she was frustrated.

And she knew that on some level, Rebecca was aroused by her. By her body. By her sexuality. By watching her perform. She knew these things on a primal level. And because she knew these things, and because she so totally wanted life to be fair and good, she allowed herself to think this crazy thought. And maybe it wasn't so crazy seeing how Rebecca had been the one to-. Rachel tingled at the memory. She licked her lips and looked up at her friend.

"It's not fair to you," Rachel purred as she brought her hands gently to Rebecca's knees and dragged the back of her nails up to her thighs.

"And I'm going to make it fair. Right now."

***

Still hugging her knees and sobbing gently in her closet, Rachel's sadness was momentarily washed away as she felt electricity surge back through her body. She sucked in a breath as she pulsed strongly between her legs.

It was amazing because the morning she'd already had could've provided enough sexual satisfaction to last a week, yet she was still getting herself worked up. But few memories made her heart pound like the one floating through her brain at that moment. She shut her eyes tight and swallowed hard as the images continued to flood over her.

Rebecca. She had-

***

Rebecca's eyes shot wide and she completely stopped breathing as she heard Rachel's words and felt her touch. The entire experience up until that moment had been crazy and sexy and confusing, but fun. They had just worked together to get a guy off in a wild combination. They were mostly naked and flowing with arousal and energy. Rachel had gotten off, with an unexpected bit of help from her friend, but she was now already warming up once more.

Rebecca (for her part) was still buzzing with desire. She had not gotten the release the other two satisfied people next to her had and she'd likely been the one who'd wanted it the most from the beginning. She had come so close to the cliff but it now seemed so far away.