Prom Ch. 10: Touch and Go Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her senses sizzled as the warmth, wetness, and foreign taste of her friend registered in her brain. She felt herself surge as she continued to gently flick her tongue with probing licks. As her own arousal climbed again, she nervously slid her hand off Rebecca's inner thigh and brought her touch directly below where her tongue was making contact. She felt her stomach flutter as she gently pushed a finger inside while continuing to work her tongue.

The microsecond that Rachel's tongue had made contact with her, Rebecca's entire body had exploded with stimulation. She gasped, which turned quickly into a scream of pleasure and moved fast to throw a hand to her mouth to muffle the noise.

Her hand pressed over her lips, she began almost sobbing with full, pure, arousal. Any thoughts of why or who disappeared and all she could focus on was the warm tongue between her legs. But as she felt soft strands of hair tickle her inner thighs, she remembered the "who" with a ripple of excitement.

Pins and needles shot through her finger tips and she felt blood rush from her head. Simultaneously, she knew what was happening but also was completely lost. And both sensations drove her crazy. She burned with pleasure and gasped through her fingers as she felt Rachel's repeated licks run over and into her.

But when her brain registered the dual-sensation of Rachel's tongue and finger, her engine revved without warning. Her hips shot off the futon as she yearned to be impossibly closer to whatever source was making her feel this way. She had been so worked up with arousal that she was already at her limit. It was going to take maybe just a few more strokes to finally make her let go.

Rebecca's surging hips came unexpectedly into Rachel's face, bringing her entire mouth into direct contact with her friend's pussy. Rachel reeled and caught her balance before instinctively putting her lips together and sucking in. It was not uncommon to have a guy buck wildly while she was down on him and her usual reaction was to clamp down and go with his movement instead of tensing up and working against him. It was a similar reaction that caused her to push her lips further into Rebecca and her sucking motion was simply more than Rebecca could take anymore. She screamed again, this time, managing to call out a muffled version of Rachel's name. She slid her fingers into her mouth and bit down on them. God, it was too much. It was simply too much.

Rebecca's hips fell back to the cushion and her toes curled as she felt Rachel's tongue once more. Her vision blurred as the wave of her orgasm began to build furiously. She suddenly needed more. She needed something to-. She refocused her eyes and shot them wildly to her side. She again registered Joe's crazed look aimed directly down at Rachel's head.

Without thinking, Rebecca popped her fingers out of her mouth and swung both hands towards him. With unnatural strength, she reached for his face and pulled it towards her own. She needed another stimulus as she attempted to absorb the eruption that was about to take over her body. She needed something to grab, something to hold hard onto or she was going to bounce right off the couch. She was sure of it.

Rebecca felt Rachel's tongue a final time and her vision went white. She shut her eyes tight and kissed deeply into Joe, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Her cry was muffled in their kiss as the train hit her and her entire body jolted. It was the most piercingly, pleasure-filled orgasm she'd ever had. It was almost painful.

She came hard and she whimpered loudly into Joe's mouth as she gripped his head, likely to the point of hurting him. Another wave crashed over her and she opened her mouth wide, breaking their kiss but not her grip. She moaned as she breathed in audibly, almost like she was doing a warm-up singing exercise. She felt her legs tighten and squeeze to Rachel's ears. It hit her again. And then again.

And then finally, not as hard. And then, even softer. But it didn't die completely. She pressed her sweaty forehead into Joe's and kept her eyes shut tight as each dying wave made her whimper gently with pleasure. After what seemed like an eternity, her waves receded and everything stopped. It became deathly quiet with the exception of the rhythmic heaving of fast breaths. All three of them seemed to be inhaling and exhaling in perfect time. Their breaths all gradually slowed together. Nobody moved. And then it was still.

Rebecca opened her eyes finally to see Joe staring back at her wildly. She pulled away from him with a start, temporarily unsure of why she was clutching him so tightly. He groaned and sat back as she released her death-grip from his head. He was still fully hard, but the intensity of the situation had his attention elsewhere for the moment.

Rebecca ran her hands over her eyes and into her hair. Her legs were bowed and hanging weakly back into the futon. She simply basked in the pleasure for a few moments before blinking happily and glancing around.

Rachel was kneeling between her legs, her cheeks flushed and her eyes wide. The girls exchanged nervous, cautious expressions, each secretly terrified that they had done something wrong. It was Rachel who had taken the leap so Rebecca knew that she needed to be the one to reassure her.

Feeling warmth run over her and flood out any feelings of awkwardness or shame, Rebecca smiled widely to her friend like she'd done so many times before. Her smile made Rachel's heart skip as cool relief washed over like a fresh shower. She raised a questioning eyebrow to Rebecca, unable to speak. Rebecca simply nodded once and blinked her eyes. She extended a hand and held it out, waiting. Rachel swallowed hard and grabbed ahold.

Rachel stood up on her own power and quickly moved to the futon to nuzzle into her friend. They held each other's shoulders and Rachel leaned her forehead into Rebecca's and pressed in in hard. Although they were naked and pushed up on each other, it no longer felt sexual. It was just as if they were holding one another after one of them had finished a good cry. The warmth of their friendship washed over them both and made them feel okay again. Their alcohol buzzes seemed to evaporate, and while they were keenly aware of what they had just done, it didn't feel wrong or weird. It just was.

Joe finally broke the silence, and to everyone's relief, the tension. "Holy fucking shit. I have nev-. Never have-. Jesus, I-. I-." He was stammering in disbelief.

The girls both snapped their heads towards him and then looked back at each other. They let out a tremendous giggle at his stuttering speech and suddenly the air was light and easy again. Rebecca leaned around her friend and spoke with renewed confidence.

"I take it we got an A on this test? I definitely think we turned in some good extra credit there." She grinned devilishly and ran her hand through her hair and shook it gently.

Rachel spoke next. "Yeah, that was a new kind of problem for me. I hope I got it right."

She glanced back at Rebecca and looked into her eyes with a hopeful smile. Rebecca reddened a bit but grinned back. She didn't need to say anything. They both knew the answer.

Joe began to perk up at the sexy, playful talk as he found his arousal still fighting to hold on. He cleared his throat.

"Well, um, I-. Yeah, you guys definitely did it right. And speaking of, (he paused and indicated down towards his waist) I, uh, think all your extra credit gave me a new problem to solve." He grinned at them hopefully. Could he-?

Rebecca rolled her eyes and stood up tall to stretch deeply. Joe gasped as she arched her back, still fully naked. His eyes darted down her body and froze. Her pussy was pink and glistening. He gasped again as she turned around and bent over to pick up her thong. He got a view that only the luckiest of guys had been privileged to witness. Her full ass, bent over, completely uncovered, just a few feet from his face.

He licked his lips as she slid her underwear back up her legs with a gentle snap. As she turned around, she stepped toward him and she began to lean over into his body. Her eyes were flashing and her soft tits hung and shook gently as she moved. Joe stiffened further and sucked in his breath as Rebecca reached out toward his waist with a warm smile.

"Sorry, stud."

She reached down next to his leg and grabbed her bra and started to slip it back on. "I think you're going to have to solve your own problem there." She glanced down at his throbbing hard-on and then back at him with a wink. "We already solved your first one. And my calculator is definitely fried."

She snapped her bra on and walked over to find the rest of her discarded clothes. She smiled happily to herself as her confidence soared. She was back.

Joe winced at her little tease and closed his eyes with a begrudging sense of amused disappointment. He'd deserved that. He'd gotten way, way more than he bargained for and these girls owed him nothing further. Still...

He gave one final shot and glanced over hopefully at Rachel, who was still sitting topless on the futon, just a few feet away. She had been staring at his penis and flashed an embarrassed smile as she felt his eyes catch her. She took in his mock-pouting look and sucked in her breath as her eyes wandered back down across his body. She was still pretty wound up. God and he was cute! Maybe she could-. Just a quick-.

She smiled at herself and shook her head. No! She'd done enough that night. More than enough. Rebecca was already pulling her jeans back on and while Rachel knew that her friend wouldn't care less if she wanted to get another round of action in, she didn't need to be-.

She sighed and shot Joe a sorry smile. "Sorry big guy. You heard the lady. Think my batteries are pretty cooked as well."

It was a lie. She could've hopped back into the saddle again in an instant. But she knew it wasn't a good idea. She stood up slowly and arched her back into a stretch, giving Joe one final glorious look at her body. As she leaned in and reached down to retrieve her own bra, she casually let her hand brush up against his penis, giving it a gentle, playful touch.

She watched his body stiffen and she leaned into him further. She brought her face alongside his and gave him a friendly peck on the cheek. Raising her lips up closer to his ear, she whispered softly.

"Rain check."

She gently darted her tongue into his ear and quickly pulled back as he shivered the same way he had earlier. She stood back from him and began to slide on her bra, much to his visible disappointment. She gave him a wink and turned away from him as she snapped the straps back together.

What a night.

***

Rachel's tears had stopped falling as she held herself closely, basking in the happiness of her crazy memory. She still couldn't believe any of it had happened.

The morning after when she had woken up, she'd been sure it had all been a pleasant dream. But the butterflies in her stomach had told her the truth. She'd been terrified to call Rebecca. She'd been sure that her friend would regret the whole thing and their relationship would suffer. Maybe even end.

But it hadn't. Rebecca had been just as nervous to talk to her about it and both girls had again bonded over the intimacy of their shared experience. It was so wild and unbelievable, but they knew how it had made them feel. Rebecca especially. They chalked it up to being another fun adventure and they promised each other it wouldn't make things weird. They just knew they'd be having adventures like that forever together. And for a while longer, they had. But their carefree escapades simply weren't destined to last forever.

Rachel felt the dark feelings of regret and shame start to creep back in as she tried desperately to think about something else. She didn't want to remember what she'd done. Or who she'd done it to. And with. She swallowed hard and pulled her knees in tighter as if she could squeeze the bad memories away. She fought with all her power to remember another good time with her ex-friend. Anything. A party. A field hockey game. The beach. She sucked in her breath. The beach.

Rachel tingled as her focus finally shifted towards her new target. That weekend at the beach. A smile ran across her face as she thought again of happier things.

Happier people.

Happier times...

NEXT -- Chapter 11: Team Player (Pt. 1)