Protective Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intermixing spanks to bottom and pussy I could see Brandi's lips puffing up and easing apart. Her pussy was flowering, looking for its partner, and I could see it would be my responsibility to help out.

The fun and games were going straight to my groin. My cock was so rigid that I was half afraid that it would snap upright, tossing Brandi off my lap. I decided that I'd better take steps to prevent this and jerked Brandi to her feet.

"In a moment, you are going to be on that," I told her, indicating my erection. "You may find it easier to take if it's wet and slippery."

I didn't say anything else but Brandi got the hint. She sank down in front of me and her mouth covered my erection. It amazes me at times that a girl can take something that size into her mouth. Brandi covered me and sank straight down until I could feel her lips around the base of my shaft. She bobbed her head up and down several times, but then I just had to pull her off.

When I came, I wanted to come in her, not in her mouth. There was no need to rush things. With Brandi standing again I leaned slightly back, cock rampart.

I just looked at Brandi, waiting, saying nothing. She stood there looking down at my cock and then she moved over me, climbing onto the bench seat and straddling me. I watched as she eased herself onto my erection. At first slowly, making sure the head was nicely positioned, but when she had eased down enough that the head was inside her she settled down in a rush, taking me into her with a gasp.

She may have gasped but I gave a heartfelt groan of relief. I hadn't realised just how badly I wanted her until she settled upon me. For a moment I just sat there, relishing the feel of her surrounding me, gripping me. Brandi was just looking at me, eyes wide, a slightly stunned expression on her face as though she couldn't believe she was doing this.

Brandi started rocking, and I let her go. I could feel myself sliding up and down her passage as she moved, the drag of her flesh against mine sending shivers through me. Brandi's rocking increased in fervour. Now she was literally bouncing on my lap, almost lifting clean off me before dropping down hard.

I was getting into the action as well, now. When Brandi came sliding down my pole I was pushing forcefully up into her. However, I've never been one to have the woman take the lead for long. I don't mind having them start things off, but afterwards I have a driving need to show them who's the master.

I pushed up to meet Brandi, my arms went around her and I rolled over, taking her with me, then under me. Now I was in charge, driving forcefully down into her while she responded by arching her back and pushing up hard against me.

Even this was only the middle ground. Pleasant while it lasted but still just warming up for the main event. Brandi was writhing and squealing as I hammered into her and gave a cry of protest when I paused.

I ignored her protest. I pulled out, rolled her onto her tummy and lifted her bottom high. My arms went around her, taking hold of her breasts, while my cock lined up with her sex again. Brandi seemed to freeze for a moment when she felt my erection lightly touch her lips, and that's when I drove home, slamming my cock full length into her while my hands closed even more tightly over her breasts.

That's when I really started to ride her. I pounded into her again and again, while Brandi pushed frantically back at me, squealing at every thrust. I mauled her breasts ferociously, and banged her with every ounce of energy I could bring to bear.

My cock was ready to explode by the time I climaxed, and Brandi exploded right along with me. I just took her and took her, releasing all my frustrations into her, showing her that I was the master.

Later, watching her drive off, all demure and sweetly smiling, I shook my head. At least, she had promised not to shake off her bodyguard again. I'd given Marie a wave and she'd dutifully followed Brandi at a discrete distance.

Marie later told me that when she linked up with Brandi at the house, Brandi was very apologetic. Sweet as pie and promising to behave. Not that she'd have to behave for long. Just one more day.

Charles arrived back that night and I met him at his office. I presented my bill and he gave me a cheque on the spot. I asked about the contract and he proudly stated that he had it. It was quite a coup for his company.

"You don't expect any repercussions from the opposition?" I asked, wondering if we might find ourselves stuck with Brandi for a while.

To my surprise Charles got a little red. He sighed.

"Um, I'm afraid I might have misled you regarding the threat," he told me. "There was no real threat. You've seen my wife, haven't you? I really just wanted her to have a woman companion while I was away, just in case some young devil tried to lead her astray. She's a very sensitive young woman and I didn't want to worry about wolves chasing her. So I thought a kidnap threat and bodyguard would do the trick.

She wasn't any real trouble was she?"

I shook my head.

"I had to be firm with her a couple of times, but she got the message," I said. "Anyway, I'm sure she'll be happy now that you're back."

We shook hands and I departed. I wished him luck with his sensitive young wife. I thought he might need it.

12