Pt. 45 - I Enjoy Pussy Galore!

Story Info
I don't pass on opportunities to enjoy beautiful women.
13.3k words
4.53
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussy Galore

This is part 45 of my continuing story.

These stories are highly rated and could use your vote to move them to the HOT rating.

Pt. 01 - I Learn About Women, Sex & Love

Pt. 03 - Sex School Continues

Pt. 05 - Taking it to a New Level

Pt. 09 - I Interview for a Maid

Pt. 10 - Hire an Asian MILF Maid?

Pt. 31 - My First Tokyo Threesome

Pt. 33 - My Third Married Woman

Pt. 36 - I Enjoy Dinner and Dessert

Pt. 38 - I Get Time Away from Work

Pt. 41 - I Land in Hotlanta

Pt. 42 - Is This Girl the One?

Pt. 43 - Her Pussy, My Tongue

All my characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

It had been a couple of terribly busy weeks, including (yet) another trip to Atlanta which first meant going to Seattle to fetch my next-door neighbor MILF, Leeann, her mother Connie, and LA's two college attending daughters (Susan and Michelle) and flying them across the country so they could get back home and get Leeann into medical care. Please read Pt. 41 - I Land in Hotlanta and Pt. 43 - Her Pussy, My Tongue for details.

All four ladies needed comforting, and I had no doubt with just a tiny nudge or a bit of encouragement, I could have had sex with all four.

Leeann would have been happy to suck me off. Her eyes were glued to my crotch during the entire flight. Except that on the plane she was hooked up to several IVs, so the only available hole for my cock would be her mouth. And, of course, she couldn't do it in the cabin with her mom and daughters sitting right there.

Connie wanted more of my big, thick, long cock in both her pussy and mouth, which she whispered to me when we had a few moments alone. I'd be able to bang her silly once things settled down following the flight. I still had plans to take her to Haulover Beach for a nude day or two on the sand.

Susan and Michelle had never made a secret of their crushes on me. As I mentioned before, when their skimpy swimsuits and firm, young, tight bodies didn't get me out of my shorts this past summer, they stopped wearing their suits (just barely enough fabric to cover their nips and lips, and nip and lip slips were quite common) and pranced around naked in my backyard. And they invited their female college aged friends to do the same.

Chaperoning: it's a tough job but someone must do it, right?

I never had much luck in college with girls. Being an accounting major, was not the most appealing to the ladies, which was one strike against me, and the second strike was I was an introvert. The third strike was being in a nerd fraternity of smart guys. But just a few years out of college, I blossomed and found myself having a nice variety of pussy to select from. You can read how I did this by reading Pt. 01 - I Learn About Women, Sex & Love.

The task of ferrying the ladies from Seattle back home to Georgia completed, I got Leeann situated in the same hospital as her dad and took Connie back home (where I laid some serious pipe) and got the girls on a flight straight back to college in DC.

While my sauce was still dripping out of Connie's very hairy dark blonde bush, I got on a Delta flight (first class, of course) to Tokyo to line up the reticent Japanese manufacturing company owners so they could travel to Dallas for the upcoming Aerospace Opportunity Conference.

My days in and around Tokyo were spent visiting the most reluctant machine shop and factory owners, the ones who were on the fence about attending. And they were not particularly interested in moving their factories either. These were all men, engineers all, in their late sixties and early seventies.

In several cases I ended up making offers to buy their businesses outright, for cash, got an agreement in writing and paid some earnest money and then met with the designed successor about traveling to the conference.

At this point, I was just interested in dragging people (or their companies) over the finish line. The amount of money didn't matter, we needed the companies to relocate. The production capacity and manufacturing capabilities were needed in the USA. And away from the noisy, restless Chinese and the guy running North Korea.

Ken Saito, whom you met in Pt. 31 - My First Tokyo Threesome, was already in the US, working to get some companies that had already moved set up and running. I'd meet up with him in Dallas in a couple of weeks.

I insisted that Ken's assistant, Hannah, and my project manager, Rena, stay in Japan and work with me on these laggard companies.

My unstated goal was to deal with the stress of the trip by banging them silly.

Negotiating with these company owners was easier than I thought because I was authorized to make offers that couldn't be refused. I had an open checkbook.

My boss, Jack Colton, COB of The Corporation, was behind my plan one hundred percent. He knew, because I told him, that I was tired of these jaunts halfway around the world, not that I didn't appreciate the opportunity, but it was exhausting and confusing, not knowing when you woke up what day it was, what time it was and where you were.

The good news was that I never slept alone on the road. Variety in bed is something every guy wants and friends, I was living the dream. Well, that part of the dream anyway.

Rena and Hannah took care of my every need. Rena had found some sort of Japanese concoction, a cream, that about half an hour after it was rubbed on my balls, I started coming buckets!

One application kept me shooting heavy loads of my baby batter for about twelve hours, sometimes a bit longer. I had both girls sucking me off and swallowing my sauce regularly during the business day in the back of the limo to relieve the pressure and we ordered food into the suite for breakfast and dinner so I could empty my big, heavily loaded balls as I needed. I agreed to not eat lunch because both ladies already had their tummies full of my protein sauce.

I made damn sure that they stopped rubbing that cream on my balls a couple of days before I headed back to California. I wasn't interested in having blue balls on a long flight with no way to relieve myself. Without getting arrested.

*******

My final morning in Tokyo, I untangled myself from the two nude women lying in my bed, both were sound asleep, hair mussed, lipstick smeared, dried sperm and pussy juice marking their skin.

I am sure that they had penis breath and were dripping me out of their pussies. And out of Hannah's ass.

It was a short night in Tokyo after a series of short nights with Rena and Hannah.

The last night, after having dinner in the living room, the girls headed straight to the bedroom, closing the door to the living room.

I checked some emails and turned the television on.

Through the door I heard some laughter and then a nude Rena joined me in the living room and got comfortable on my lap.

"Hannah is waiting for you in the tub, Rick. She wants to wash your back, but only if you allow her to wash your front first."

I was distracted by Rena's large tits poking me in my chest and her fingers teasing my head, ears, and face, punctuated by soft kisses all over my face, ears, and lips.

My cock, already hard, got even harder with a hot, nude, wanting to fuck woman sitting on me.

"What?" I was distracted from all the attention.

"Hannah has some extraordinary skills she wants to use to thank you for your generosity. You paid her a lot of money and she is grateful for the job you got with Ken Saito. She is now debt free, and she wants to show you how very grateful she is."

Rena continued with, "Remember Rick, it's my responsibility to take care of you as your 'Business Wife' and if there are things that I feel or think you need, I will find the right resources so that you are very happy and very satisfied."

"You've been accommodating Rena; I don't know if there is anything that you haven't given me."

She kissed me lightly and then smiled at me, saying, "I can think of three things off the top of my head Rick that you would really enjoy. Let's get you undressed so you can continue to have fun."

Rena undressed me, completely, then kissed the head of my cock (for good luck she said) and then she proceeded to kiss each of my balls, a blessing for ample seed to be shared that night.

Taking me by the hand, my cock large and ready to plow, we walked into the bedroom and then into the bathroom, where Hannah sat in a tub of soap bubbles.

She didn't hear us come in, so I got a quick glance at her before she noticed us. It was a sight I knew I would never get tired of.

Her chestnut brown head was piled up on her head, displaying a tender neck, and she was washing the suds off her chest.

Now there are ample chests in the world, and Rena had one of those, but Hannah had an even larger, firmer set, with nice long medium brown nipples anchored by areolas that were about two inches across.

It was an amazing sight, and my cock responded instantaneously. It pulsated.

Hannah looked up and found herself staring at my huge member, which responded well to her nudity.

With a huge smile, she quickly put a towel down for me to sit on the ledge, and Rena helped me get situated, putting my feet in the warm tub water.

Hannah's eyes never left my cock and I saw her licking her lips in anticipation of what she was about to receive.

"I know I said this before, Rick, but that is the biggest cock I've ever seen," she said in a soft voice.

Her next words were "Thank you, Rena, for continuing to share this wonderful man with me."

That was it with the preliminaries.

With that behind us, Hannah gently pushed my legs apart, bent her head down and kissed the tip of my cock.

It was the start of one of those nights you remember your entire life!

*******

I'm not going to go into all the details, but I will say that Rena was correct when she said that there were three things, she wanted for me.

I owe her for her foresight and for her resourcefulness.

Bringing Hannah into our relationship, even on an occasional basis, completed or checked off my sexual wish list with Rena.

Hannah knew her way around a hard cock. I'm not comparing Hannah to Rena. Hannah not only gave great head, but she could also deep throat me to the base. No gagging, no teary eyes; she knew how to please me with her mouth like no other.

Rena, on the other hand, understood how to make love to the sensitive tip of my dick. She held nothing back as she teased me, coaxed me, and eventually got my load into her small, warm, wet mouth. Rena was a swallower too.

As Rena watched from above, standing behind me, Hannah slowly, teasingly, worked her mouth and then her throat in one effortless motion to wrap those lips around the base of my cock.

Her nostrils flared as she fought for air, and she looked up at me and smiled with her eyes. The feeling on the tip of my sensitive tip felt incredible as she sucked me into her tight throat.

Rena, looking down, whispered into my ear, "She can suck your cock like this anytime you want Rick. Anytime."

It felt fucking great.

*******

As worked up as I was, I didn't last long and shot my wad into her throat as she swallowed every drop. I could hear her gulping as she did her duty, and Rena was watching every second, amazed at her friends' abilities to pleasure a man.

I collapsed into the bath where the two ladies washed me as I recovered from my experience.

They also washed each other and one thing that was really a turn on for me was that Rena was shaved completely bare and Hannah had a bush that wouldn't quit. It was like tumbleweed. I enjoyed watching Rena shampoo that pussy hair and then condition it.

Hannah loved the probing and teasing fingers. She soon had her head back, cooing, enjoying the pleasure her good friend was delivering.

My cock regained strength as I watched the two of them gently kiss one another and teased each other in the warm soapy water.

I felt like a voyeur sitting there and it was all I could do to keep from playing with my cock it was so hot.

Drying me off, they brought me into the bed where they left me alone while they played with each other.

Deep kisses, lots of roving hands, tender smiles, and little moans of pleasure.

It was obvious to me that both were getting worked up and I knew things were getting serious when Rena pulled Hannah's head down to her pussy to be licked.

I heard Rena say, "Get me ready so Rick can fuck me. Make my pussy wet."

Hannah had gone native; her dark pubic hair was unbelievable. Her tits were to die for, her pussy tight and her ass even tighter. She sucked cock like a pro, took me deep into her throat without batting an eye, and swallowed cum like it was her first meal in weeks.

Hannah went to town on Rena's pussy, demonstrating to me what a great carpet cleaner she was.

Hannah was proud of her pussy eating skills, and I praised her several times as I watched Rena's face and heard her moans as she enjoyed being eaten.

If the goal of the demonstration were to take my manhood to the level of stainless-steel hardness, it worked.

They moved around a bit on the bed, and to my delight I found Hannah on her belly with her tongue on Rena's hungry pussy and her ass available for me to plunder.

I pulled Hannah up on her knees and dripped some gel around her tiny brown rosebud, moving the liquid around with my finger, then pushing one finger in to spread it on her insides.

Hannah responded with a groan and my large finger suddenly felt the vice grips of her sphincter closing.

I laughed, she was always the tightest one for me, and that was always better for me!

A little more gel, and two of my fingers made their way inside her.

In no time, Hannah was responding to my probing and reached back to spread her ass for me.

"Good girl, spread those cheeks," I said. I slapped her ass in appreciation, and she gasped. Rena smiled.

I quickly lubed my full cock and mounted her like a dog in heat, taking my time to maximize my pleasure, one bump and vein at a time, getting in balls deep while Hannah pushed back at my rock-hard invasion.

Rena had given me one of her magic pills before dinner, and it kept me hard all night long.

Between the cream for my balls and the pill for my cock, I felt like Superman on steroids.

*******

Before I left the hotel for the airport, I pulled Rena aside for a short one on one conversation.

I told her how much I appreciated all she had done for me and the company, but to take our relationship to the next level, she needed to be open to chowing down on her friend Hannah's pussy. I knew that she had not gone that way before, but Rena sure enjoyed Hannah visiting her shaved pussy with her tongue, lips, and fingers. Rena looked at me wide-eyed, not responding but her eyes said it all.

She nodded, not in agreement but in acknowledgment. Rena was going to have to think that over.

I followed that jar dropper with another announcement: Rena was going to give me, present for my taking, her virgin ass the next time we were together.

Again, a nodding head but I wasn't sold on her response. Which was fine, this was a terrific way to take a lady off my list. As much as I liked her, I was okay dropping her because the decisions were Rena's to make. If she moved on, I knew just the guy for her.

Eyes wide, she gulped. I kissed her and left for the airport.

*******

Thursday

I landed in Sacramento in the early afternoon, jumped in a waiting town car and got home just in time to get back into my own car to drive over for a haircut.

My stylist, Terri, whom you met in Pt. 20 - Fun at the Hair Salon!, was very happy to see me and was disappointed to learn that I couldn't stay after hours for our usual game of hide the salami in her hot, wet furry pussy.

After a shampoo, haircut, and shave, in the main room of the salon, Terri pulled me into one of the salon's private rooms, closed the door, undressed me from the waist down and started playing with my cock. She whispered, "It's easier to trim when you're hard."

I prefer a blowjob to a stroke job, but the way she used her hands was masterful. I responded quickly.

She moved my hard cock around while she trimmed, carefully. She had me lift my legs up over the arms of the chair, fully exposing myself so she could shave my balls and clear the hair around my starfish.

All that attention made me harder. Extremely, like granite. And Terri enjoyed the reaction she was causing and whispered to me, "I love knowing that I can get you big like this."

Post trim, she stoked me slowly and purposefully, her eyes never leaving the head of my cock, watching, and waiting for that first pearl drop to appear.

"There it is" she smiled at me.

With that, Terri lowered her head, first French kissing the tip, then taking the tip of my cock into her warm, wet, and willing mouth, while both of her hands played with my freshly shaved balls, and she teased my starfish.

I tried to keep my moaning to a minimum, but she was so good with her tongue that I just knew everyone in the salon understood what was taking place behind those thin closed doors and thinner walls.

With her swirling tongue and teasing play, she quickly finished me off in her mouth, swallowing my salty load with a smile and a gleam in her eyes.

Terri washed me off with a warm washcloth and then took her time drying me off, keeping me at a semi-state of erection. Remember, I'm 28 and have almost no recovery time. Plus, I am sure I had remnants of the magic pills in my bloodstream I had been taking in Japan.

I promised Terri I would mark on the calendar for an end of the day session with her the next time I was in town, and she smiled and kissed me on the cheek, saying, "I want a big load from you! In my pussy! And my ass!"

Hair salons are places where no secret is safe, and I got a lot of grins as I walked out of the place. I held my head up, proudly.

Neatly trimmed, balls emptied, I headed home, showered, shaved, and dressed for dinner. Suit and tie, white shirt. Polished shoes. I packed a small suitcase too, because I did not want to spend two hours driving downtown. It was easier to spend the night at a hotel.