Pt. 45 - I Enjoy Pussy Galore!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindy scheduled the surgery and asked me to take her to and from the surgery center the day of her operation. Her daughter would be waiting at the condominium when I delivered Lindy. I didn't say anything to Lindy about my meeting with Jake or that she'd get her house back when he moved to Reno.

I gently pushed back when Lindy volunteered to come to my house and make me a late lunch or an early dinner as I hadn't eaten since breakfast with Debra.

Lindy would not take no for an answer, so she headed to the grocery store and met me at my house. I thought I was going to be too pooped to pop but Mother Nature said I could do it.

Lindy had that impact on me, plus you know that you don't fuck with Mother Nature.

*******

I made one more phone call before I left the parking lot of the surgery center. I called Dr. Tina and talked with her about the prospect list for impregnations. She told me that she fully expected another five ladies to sign up in the next week. That was another $20 million in the bank account.

I had to get those sessions scheduled and I had to find a place to invest the money. Once the AOC was in the rear-view mirror, I'd be good to go and rut.

By the time I got home on Friday afternoon I was exhausted. All this flying across time zones and my all-night romp with Debra finally caught up with me.

******

I must confess that I had never had a female take care of me in my own house. Yes, I had plenty of sex in my house, the pool, spa, out under the misters, in the pool house.

But it was different having a woman take care of me. You know, help me get undressed, get me into the shower, wash my hair and body, paying particular attention to my manhood and the boys, towel me off, get me into tee shirts and shorts, situate me on the sofa with ESPN on, and then cook and serve a meal for me.

That is what spouses or significant others are supposed to do for each other. I was so used to doing all this for myself the whole thing just seemed... weird.

But I liked it, and I liked it better when Lindy pulled my shorts down and blew me after I enjoyed the meal she prepared. With a smile, and a big gulp of my load, she washed me off with a warm washcloth, covered me with a blanket and left me alone in my dreams.

******

Saturday morning

I fell asleep on the couch in front of the television set and woke up at 6am, finally refreshed and ready to begin the weekend.

I checked my emails and text messages. Debra had gotten home safely and on time. She was excited for the future of her company and was going to put together a growth business plan for my review. No mention of our all-night romp between the sheets. She was discreet and I appreciated that.

She also said that Jeff wanted a guaranteed contract for his work with the football team. I texted Debra that I would not agree to that but would agree to adding the amount for the three years of salary he wanted to his buyout figure.

I didn't have to tell Debra that Jeff's days in the company were numbered. Once football season was over, and the owner of the football team was once more pissed off at not advancing in the playoffs, we'd jetson Jeff and if we lost the football business, so be it. I could afford to take losses for ten years if I had to, but I knew we could fill the revenue gap quickly. Debra could sell ice to Eskimos.

My dad had texted me and wanted to know when I was going to get up to Lake Tahoe to visit my mom. I got back to him and said I would be up on Tuesday in time for lunch. And that I could spend the night but needed to be back home on Wednesday for lunch. I had a trip to Chico planned to check in on Kathy. You read about her in Pt. 42 - Is This Girl The One? and Pt. 43 - Her Pussy, My Tongue.

I peed, brushed my teeth, ran a brush though my hair, put on clean gym clothes, and headed off to see my friends, get my heartbeat up, and work up a serious sweat.

There was an envelope on my front doorstep waiting for me when I returned. It contained a handwritten note from my boss thanking me for my hard work. Included in the note was a gift card for a Rolex watch (no limit on the spending) and a payroll slip telling me that I had received a bonus of $250,000 (gross) from The Corporation for my efforts for the last two months.

Suddenly, the long and frequent trips didn't seem so bad.

*******

In Pt. 36 - I Enjoy Dinner and Dessert, I got involved in a possible class action lawsuit with the plaintiffs being the minority shareholders of medical clinics / surgery centers. The medical doctors who ran these clinics heard about what was going on and lawyered up. After a few threatening letters back and forth, cooler heads prevailed, and we decided to meet and see if we couldn't reach accommodation.

I had a settlement conference at 12:30 in my conference room with the five owners of the medical clinics and their attorneys. They were interested in avoiding the publicity that a class action lawsuit would bring to their alleged good names in the Sacramento area.

They were also scared of a disgruntled employee reaching out to the Labor Commissioner and filing a complaint. There were so many violations we uncovered I was surprised no one had done it yet.

I dressed appropriately for the conference, my usual suit and tie configuration. The weather forecast was for a lot of rain, so I brought my overcoat and tossed in an umbrella, not remembering that I already had one in the car.

I needed my first cup of coffee and wanted to see what my choices were on the Rolex, so I jumped into my BMW and headed to the authorized watch dealer to see what my options were.

*******

The weather was dubious, overcast, and windy. A strong storm was headed in and rain was forecast for Northern California. At Twin Creeks Ranch, up in the Sierra, snow was expected. I hadn't been up there for more than a few weeks and wanted to check on the progress of construction on my new custom home.

I pulled into the parking lot of the upscale strip mall and thought for a second about how it would look if I showed up at the jewelry store drinking coffee and not offering any to the staff who worked there.

Being the nice guy that I am, with my "hot girl" radar beaming full blast, when I entered the Rolex store, my eyes traveled first to an extremely attractive long-haired blonde looking into a case and then I spotted three staff members, all good looking, talking quietly amongst themselves.

One of them I recognized, Megan, as I had taken some headshots of her back in the summer when I still had my studio. I'd had a short, platonic, and business-like relationship with her. But we did have an enjoyable time and she greeted me with a hug!

"What brings you in today, Rick?" she asked me. I showed her the gift certificate and her eyes got big.

"I've only heard about these things," she smiled, wagging the gift card. "You've got a serious decision to make. How is the real estate business these days?"

At this, the blonde looked up at me. And she smiled. I smiled back.

I replied to Megan, "It's always a challenge but I like challenges. Before we get into this (I pointed at the card she was holding), how about I get you ladies something from Starbucks?"

Megan wrote their orders down for me and asked the blonde lady if she wanted anything. She smiled, looked at me and said, "I don't want coffee, but I can I speak with you for a moment? About real estate?"

With the coffee order in hand, I opened the door for the blonde, taking her in with a sweep of my eyes. This lady was a 9.5 on the scale of ten.

Even though she had a raincoat on, I was able to gauge her figure accurately.

She was in her mid-thirties, stood about five eight in her knee-high back boots, had green eyes, a great smile, and a bust that was in the mid-thirties (turned out to be size 34D), a thin waist of just twenty-six inches, and thirty-six-inch hips. I confirmed everything I had guessed when we ended up in bed. But that's another story.

"What do you do in real estate?" she asked, handing me her business card. Her name was Danica Holden, and she was a residential real estate broker and agent.

"I'm an attorney, specializing in real estate, commercial and residential." I gave her my card.

"Would you be open to having a conversation with me? I have an issue to deal with and I need some legal advice," she queried.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes, but the earliest I could meet with you would be Monday, sometime after lunch. Please call my office and make an appointment. I would speak to you now, but I'm headed out of town this afternoon after I finish a business meeting at lunchtime."

With that, Danica smiled and said "That will be fine. Can I email you some information before our meeting so you can learn what this is all about?"

"That would be fine. I can look at it either tonight or Sunday when I get back."

"I'll see you Monday afternoon. Have a nice weekend. And, Rick, thank you."

*******

Being Saturday morning, the Starbucks was still busy, but I noticed a few empty chairs. I guess as the weather got worse, folks were headed home.

The barista worked fast, and I got the ladies their drinks and headed back to the jewelry store.

I pushed the door open and found another knockout talking with the staff. This one was brunette.

A quick sweep of her and I arrived at her age, mid-thirty's. She stood about five'6", weighed about 130 to 135, and had a figure to admire. Her shoulder length hair looked like it had just been done.

I smiled and she smiled and then she said to me, "What does it take to have someone deliver you coffee?"

One look at this beauty and my reply was simple, "I'll go get you coffee or you can join me, your choice."

She took me in, head to toes and said, "I'd like that."

"My name is Ali" and she reached her hand for me to shake. It was warm. Warm smile, warm hands, warm heart, hopefully, warm pussy. I liked that combination.

*******

I paid for her coffee, and we found a small table near the back of the store, away from the chilly air coming in from the front door.

"What kind of law do you practice, Rick?" she asked.

"Several, mostly real estate. Why do you ask, do you need an attorney?"

With that she held up her left hand which was bare of rings. I could see that she was recently wearing a wedding ring, because of the indentation on her finger.

"You're missing a ring. Did you lose it? Is that why you are in the store this morning?"

"I was dropping my rings off to be stored in the vault. I won't be needing them anymore and I wanted them out of sight but in a safe place."

"Did something happen?"

"This morning one of my friends texted me. She's in Vegas this weekend and ran into my husband at the Bellagio. She sent me several pictures of him with one of the assistants from his office, and they were quite cozy."

I nodded and offered, "So, you want to speak to a family law attorney about a separation or possibly a divorce?"

Her eyes welled up. "Yes" she said in an unbelievably soft voice.

*******

Ali excused herself to freshen up and I texted one of the family law attorneys that was leasing space in my office building to see when she was available.

Ali came back to the table, makeup redone and with a smile, she apologized, and I assured her that it was not necessary.

With a few texts back and forth, I set it up for Ali to meet with the lawyer at 1pm that afternoon. I messaged the attorney that if she required a retainer from Ali, and Ali didn't have it, I would provide it later that afternoon.

Handing my business card with the office address on it, I asked Ali what she did for a living.

With that she perked up and she shared with me about her interior design business. But she said that she had hit a dry spell and was spending some time doing residential "staging" where she and her team would go into houses for sale and get them in tip top viewing condition so they would sell fast and at a higher price.

She concluded that "Most homes sell in the spring and summer months. After that, for people like me, it's a serious six-month drought."

I took her in as she spoke. Her brunette hair as shoulder length, her eyes were dark green, she used makeup sparingly.

It didn't take 20/20 vision to see what kind of figure she had. Her breasts were sizable, far more than a handful. Her legs were slender, and her ass perfect for her body type. She had a great smile, a pert nose, a perfect mouth, and a beautiful smile, though she wasn't doing much smiling.

I was going to try and change that.

When she finished, I said that I wanted to meet with her after she wrapped up with the family law attorney.

"Why?"

"I have a seven-story office building that I am leasing out. I need someone to turn tenant dreams into reality when it comes to how their offices look. Interested?"

She reached out her hand and we shook. "You bet I am!" She did have warm hands.

The rain had started, and Ali didn't have an umbrella, so I dashed to my car and grabbed the spare I had and gave it to her.

Ali laughed and said, "I wondered when my prince in shining armor was going to arrive. Now I know dreams come true. See you this afternoon, and Rick, thank you!"

She kissed me on the cheek and got into her Tesla, waving at me when she drove away.

I walked over to the Rolex shop and placed my order. I ordered one in the mid-range. The boss would be okay with that.

******

The doctors and their attorneys, five of each, arrived by 12:30 for sandwiches, chips, cookies, bottled water and soft drinks in my seventh-floor conference room.

They all complained about the rain and how badly people drove. Then they acknowledged that the rain was good because we were in a drought and every drop that came from the sky was needed.

Small talk, I hate it, but I tolerated it because it goes with the territory.

I set it the lunch up to break bread with my legal adversaries. It worked as we discussed the college and pro football season. I got people laughing and that relaxed them so that the meeting wasn't starting in an atmosphere of mistrust and anger.

Four of the five doctors agreed to sell me eighty percent of their shares for a flat price. They wanted a cash deal, no earnout. This was not my idea, but they wanted to avoid a formal lawsuit by their minority shareholders (all employees) and what went unstated was they wanted out of the liability in the event an employee or employees called the Labor Commissioner and filed a complaint.

I didn't say a word about the possible complaint with the Labor Commissioner because I had no control over any employees, and I was not liable for any issues at any of the surgery centers before I purchased controlling interest. But I was already planning how to minimize the possibility of that kind of complaint once I took over.

The fifth doctor did not want to settle and dared me to file a lawsuit.

He was a naturalized citizen and thought that the rules and cultural norms in his home country would make the jump to California. I was sure his attorney had explained things, but medical doctors were considered deity-like, as in, you can't tell them anything. This guy was a prime example of that.

I just smiled and replied, "As you wish." He was an asshole and I felt sorry for his attorney, a nice man; solid, professional, and likeable.

Since I called the meeting, I excused the asshole and shook his hand and the hand of his attorney and wished them both good luck.

I would call the attorney in a few weeks, when the dust settled, and see if he wanted to work for me. My thought process was that he could become the General Manager of the surgery centers, or he could head up the collections business I was going to buy from Beth the Bitch.

Beth was introduced in Pt. 23 - Trapping a Cougar, Pt. 24 - The Cougar Gets Collared and Pt. 39 - I'm Running on Empty.

As to others who remained, munching on cookies, I laid out my plan for going forward:

I said that getting them the cash for their shares was not an issue, but each needed to speak to their tax preparers to minimize their tax burden.

At each office location, I was going to install three new managers: an HR Manager well versed in medical offices; a Business Manager, a CFO, and an Ops Manager, responsible for running the daily flow of the business. Each doctor/owner would stay on as Chief Medical Officer. I handed out an org chart so that everyone was clear how things would go once I took over.

Together, the four leaders would run the practice, and if they couldn't reach a unanimous decision on an issue, I would get involved, and my decision would be final. I made it clear that I expected the doctors to be collaborators, cooperative and to follow the new policies and procedures that would be put into place.

Since we were going to physically refurbish each office in December, I would pay every employee regular pay for the time the office was closed, reopening in early January.

I would call an "all-hand" meeting at each location and explain the changes. I didn't say that every employee except the doctors were going to receive a raise starting with their first paycheck in the new year and that all the shareholders except for the doctors would receive a dividend check at the end of January once the year closed.

We were going to go to an "Open Book" management program where all the financial metrics would be shared with every employee, including income, expenses, salaries, and profits. These meetings would be held monthly with all the employees of each office. I wanted the employees to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

I also said that no raises or bonuses would be allowed unless I specifically gave approval. And those company cars, credit cards and other expenses would end when I took control.

In a couple of the offices the doctors had their wives doing the books. I told them that those ladies were having their jobs eliminated the day I took control, and any excess spending between now and then that my auditors found would be taken out of the doctor's paychecks in the new year until the debt was paid in full.

With that they all looked like ghosts. Good, I thought, we're on the way to cleaning up the books and the taking of unshared profits.

My paralegal had participated and had taken notes and we agreed to close, exchange shares for cash, on the last day of November. December first, I would assume majority ownership. There would be a name change at each facility and appropriate signage. Building leases would be continued until we could find our own buildings to buy.

The doctors and their attorneys nodded in agreement, and we shook hands and they left. The doctors were relieved. It was too bad their piggy banks had to be emptied but so what, the years of screwing their employees was over.

As for the asshole doctor who did not want to settle and sell, I had my paralegal send an email as soon as the lunch meeting was over.

It went to all the employees we had met with from his facility. We requested their presence at a second group lunch on Monday, rain, or shine. I knew it was short notice, but I was going to make it very worth their while ($$$).