Pt. 45 - I Enjoy Pussy Galore!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to meet Debra Wagner. She and her husband, Jeff, had founded and operated an event planning business in Dallas. I had found them through an internet search and then stopped to meet to interview them in person on one of my regular trips from Atlanta to Sacramento.

Debra was impressive. This was a woman who knew her stuff in event planning and coordination. It only helped that she was a fucking knockout. And that she was educated, smart, articulate and had thought of everything. She was into details, because if an event goes off the rails, it always starts with something small.

Jeff, on the other hand, was a smarty pants. I refer to this personality type as a total dickhead. You couldn't tell him anything because he already knew everything. He was condescending, and not someone I wanted to deal with. But for the sake of the conference, I was polite and kept my cool.

I took Debra in during our meeting. She stood about five feet six and was wearing four inch "fuck me" heels. Her blonde hair was shoulder length. Her big blue eyes sparkled when she spoke and I noticed immediately the finely manicured nails, the rock on her left hand, modest her gold earrings and matching necklace.

What I noticed most of all was how well she hid her fantastic figure under her business clothes. I'd been around enough women to know that they want to be treated respectfully for their knowledge and intelligence and so they downplay or try to hide their figures to take sex out of the equation. (Some dressed provocatively to introduce sex into the dynamic, that's another story.).

For Debra, well, I give her a ton of credit for trying but the reality that she had an amazing body and nothing she wore or didn't, was going to hide it.

She wore light makeup and used a soft pink lipstick that only drew attention to her very kissable lips and her mesmerizing mouth. Her teeth were perfect.

During our meeting I found myself daydreaming what it would be like to be kissing her and what all she could do to my cock with that oral package.

I wondered what Debra was doing being both married and in business with Jeff. While he was handsome, and no one could argue that they didn't look good together, there was a real mismatch when it came to trying to woo clients.

When God was handing out diplomacy skills, Jeff must have been last in line. Because he had nothing but stifling air. He didn't ask me a single question about anything which spoke volumes.

I summed it up as Jeff was a legend in his own mind.

Turns out his stifling air worked to land their biggest client in Dallas. The owner of the football franchise and Jeff were two peas in the pod. Two large egos usually clash but somehow, it had worked out okay. Maybe because Jeff understood, loud and clearly, that he wasn't the Alpha Dog.

Debra worked with all the other clients. Her unstated goal was to add more balance to the client mix because the football franchise gave the company a serious concentration issue, meaning too much business with one client.

When I called and let Debra know that I was retaining the company, I shared with her that I wanted to only deal with her going forward, and that given my international and domestic travel schedule, needed for her to fly to Sacramento and meet with me to go over the details of the AOC. I wasn't being a jerk, but I did tell her, politely, that she was to leave Jeff at home.

In preparation for our planning session, Debra had sent over a fair number of documents that I was able to review on the plane ride from Tokyo.

Included in the files were two things I wasn't expecting to see. One was a valuation of their event planning company and the second was a letter to me from Debra asking for my help to either sell the company or for me to buy it. She concluded with a sentence that she also had something personal to discuss when we met in Sacramento.

I picked up all her travel expenses. I had a limo pick her up at her home, take her to DFW, got her a first-class seat, had a town car waiting for her when she landed in Sacramento, got her a nice suite at the Hyatt Regency downtown and had set up everything to get her delivered home the next evening, in time for a late dinner.

You might be thinking I was going to try to get her into bed. Don't think the thought hadn't crossed my mind.

But this Aerospace Opportunity Conference was simply too big of a deal, with too much at stake, for me to jeopardize the success of it by thinking with my little head. But then again, it was worth the risk.

*******

Debra met me in the hotel lobby with a huge smile, a handshake, and a hug. She was dressed for a business meeting and did her best to semi-hide that figure of hers; she was a bit more open about it.

Meaning, she was dressed in a business suit, but she was accenting her figure. It was apparent to me that she had a sizable chest, a flat torso, an ass worth spanking and legs that I wanted wrapped around me. I enjoyed those large breasts smashed into my chest.

I noticed that she wasn't wearing her Texas size wedding rock. I knew she'd explain.

I had the valet take my bags to my room after I took out the key documents to talk with Debra about over dinner.

I know the effect that time zones have on people and despite my own jet lag, I had made the decision that I was going to keep Debra on her own Central Time Zone schedule. This meant adjusting to her schedule, which included an early dinner and an early morning.

"Rick, thank you for flying me out to meet with you. Jeff and I are excited about the AOC event. We appreciate your retainer (I had deposited $250,000 in their bank account when I was in Japan) but before we get into the conference, can we talk about the valuation and my personal issue?'

We got a quiet booth in the back of the white tablecloth restaurant attached to the hotel. It would allow us to talk privately.

The server came and I ordered a bottle of extremely expensive champagne. I wasn't trying to impress Debra, but I did because she made a toast to "a great conference and to a new relationship."

Hmm. A new relationship, business or between the sheets? Or both?

I had gone over the valuation and the company had an EBITDA of half a million; that number had stayed the same over the course of the last couple of years even though revenue had gone up only slightly. I noticed that expenses, particularly the owner's compensation, had increased.

Debra asked, "Jeff thinks that we can get five times EBITDA, or around $2.5 million. What do you think?"

I replied, "That may be a bit high but let's set that aside for the time being. Why are you selling?"

She held up her left hand confirming that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. She said, "We are partners in the business, but our marriage has been over for a year. I wear my wedding ring during presentations and for clients in Texas. I wanted you to know that I moved out of the house and after thinking about things, I decided to sell the business and start over."

"Doing the same thing, event planning and production?"

"Yes, I love doing this. And I would love doing it even more if I had a contributing partner."

I thought about that for a second and then asked Debra, "Can you get Jeff out of the business, buy him out, if you had access to $1.25 million?"

She looked at me and stated, "Nice thought but I don't have that kind of money and I don't know of anyone who has that kind of cash sitting around."

I smiled and said, "I do. I'd buy out Jeff and I'd be your partner. I'll own a slight majority of the company and put a CFO in to manage the money. You could keep Jeff on as an employee responsible for your major client, but we'd have two people trail him so that in case something goes south, we'd have backup ready to step in."

I could see her eyes well up and she quickly excused herself to freshen up.

*******

When she returned to the table she apologized, and I assured her that no explanation or apology was needed. She reached out across the table and squeezed my hand. It felt genuinely nice.

I did ask her to text Jeff and ask him if he would accept an all-cash buyout of $1.25 million with a thirty-day escrow. And that he would continue to manage the football account with several conditions.

That got her going and while we waited for Jeff to reply, I asked her, "What was the other issue you wanted to discuss with me?"

Debra explained that she wanted to buy the house from Jeff but didn't have the cash. I told her that I would buy the house outright and once the dust cleared and their divorce was final, I would sell the house back to her and if necessary, arrange for financing.

She started crying tears of happiness. She fled the table again and when she came back, her makeup had been redone and her smile was back.

We started talking about the conference and she gave me the 10,000-foot view while we enjoyed dinner and the bubbly. It was a very friendly, enjoyable conversation, and I took some notes. My questions could wait.

*******

I didn't plan it this way, but I had the adjoining room next to Debra's suite.

When she invited me in for a nightcap, she snuggled up to me on the couch and we kissed for the first time. Our tongues were soon dueling.

A few minutes of tongue mashing and my hands were roving over her ample chest and when I started rubbing her tits to get a rise out of her nipples, she pulled away, looked at me and smiled.

Standing up, Debra asked me to unzip her. I did and her dress fell on the carpet, leaving her in her half black shelf bra, matching thong panties, and her high heels. She had a great fucking body, light, fading tan lines in all the right places.

Silently smiling but looking directly at me with a smirk of sorts, she slipped her shoes off, turned towards the bedroom, and reached back and unhooked her bra, tossing it on the sofa.

Her ample breasts covered by her hands, hiding her nipples, she turned around to face me and laughed, saying, "Meet me in the tub in about ten minutes."

I smiled at her and said "Okay." My cock was highly aroused. It had been hard since dinner.

Before she closed the bathroom door she said, "And Rick, don't forget the champagne."

I picked up her dress and put it in the closet. I hung up her bra (36DD) and put her shoes on the closet floor.

Not a bad way to end the day, I told myself. Thank God for the blowjob at the salon, otherwise with this gorgeous creature, I might have been a "minute man." That's how insanely hot she was.

I undressed, completely, hung up my clothes, made sure the "do not disturb" sign was hanging on the door, checked my phone for any messages, put the ringer on off, turned out the lights, then popped the cork on the champagne and went into the bathroom to join Debra in the tub, bottle in one hand and two flutes in the other.

My dick, large, aroused, and ready for action, entered before I did.

Debra smiled and laughed, her eyes glued to crotch, telling me, "Just the way I like it. Big, thick, and hard."

*******

Friday Morning

I woke up when it was still dark outside, so I went down to the hotel gym to get in some cardio before starting my day.

It was damn tough to leave a warm, naked beautiful woman lying in bed but despite being up most of the night fucking each other's brains out, I needed to get my blood pumping and give my penis a rest. A short rest.

When I returned about an hour later, Debra was still asleep.

She looked like an angel.

Hoping not to wake her, I pulled the covers up.

I left her alone and sat down with a cup of coffee and the day's newspapers, reading quietly in the living room.

In just a few minutes, I heard her stirring, get out of bed, go into the bathroom, emerge, brush her teeth.

She walked into the living room, looking for me.

I lowered the paper, looked up, smiled, and said, "Good morning."

She stretched; her nude body fully exposed to me.

Her hair was a mess, it had that "freshly fucked" style.

The tan lines accented her body. My cock stirred.

Her breasts were heavenly large with just a slight sag.

Her pink areolas were about two inches across, and her nipples jutted out prominently. An inch, certainly enough for me to pull, tease, lick, and suck. Which she loved.

Her tummy was flat.

She had an innie.

The soft down around her pussy was golden, thin, trimmed and barely covered her tight snatch.

She had a thigh gap every woman would die for.

Her legs were perfect; they'd turn heads on their own.

Her fingernails and toenails matched.

There wasn't a blemish on her body.

No tattoos, no piercings except for her earlobes, which were delightful to nibble on.

As I looked at her, I was thinking not just how beautiful she was, but how willing she was to be touched.

I kissed, licked, or rubbed every inch of her.

What I hadn't gotten to last night I would later, today, if we had time.

I had just spent almost seven hours in bed with this creature and I was still in lust.

How much did I sleep? I didn't want to sleep, I just wanted to be with her.

Debra walked over in front of me, bent down and kissed me good morning.

Her very ample breasts hung down and I resisted the urge to fondle them.

She looked at my coffee cup.

I said, pointing to the dresser, "I brought you coffee too, but I didn't know how you took it, so I brought a bunch of different sugars and creamers."

Debra looked over at her coffee, looked at me and bent down again and kissed me with passion. Tongues played.

Holding my face in her hands, her breasts swaying, she smiled and simply said "Thank you. I appreciate you bringing me coffee."

She made her coffee, had a few sips. I enjoyed the view. She was perfect.

Our eyes met and connected. Neither one of us said a word.

She set her coffee cup back down, put the lid back on it and climbed on the sofa next to me, putting her head on my lap, laying on her left side.

Debra asked, "You smell like sweat, did you go workout?"

I replied "Yes, I got a workout in."

I couldn't resist her nakedness and I stroked the side of her face and her neck.

I swept her hair behind her ear.

She closed her eyes and smiled, appreciating the intimate gesture.

I gently stroked her throat.

My roving hand soon reached for her bare breasts and after a few caresses, she rolled over on her back to allow me access to her pleasure mounds.

Her pussy hair looked golden in the morning sun.

She whispered to me "I like it when you touch me."

I laughed softly and replied, "I like touching you."

Her impressive nipples were responding to the dance my fingers were doing.

She said "That feels good. Please don't stop."

"I won't" as my fingers continued to play.

I was really starting to get aroused.

Debra asked, "Did you put the do not disturb tag on our door?"

"Yes."

She said, "Last night was incredible, I lost count of how many times you made me cum."

I laughed and said, "I came a few times myself."

Debra, laughing, said, "I think I spent the night in the world's largest wet spot."

I laughed.

"My God," she continued, looking up at me, smiling, "You produce a lot of cum. You were marking me as your territory. I want you to do some more of that today before I leave. Will you please?"

I smiled at that thought and said, "I'm sorry if I kept you awake but I couldn't keep my hands off of you."

My fingers continued to wander over her taut nipples and large bare breasts.

Eyes closed, she smiled and said softly, "You can touch me anytime you want. Anywhere, for as long as you want."

A few heartbeats of silence, then Debra asked "When will you be back in Dallas? Or should I stay the weekend?"

*******

It wasn't that I didn't want to spend the weekend with this beautiful blonde goddess, but I needed some time alone to regroup.

I couldn't remember the last time I had been home and slept in my own bed. So, I gently turned her ask down, but promised we'd spend some time at and after the AOC in Dallas.

I'd never done this before, but we had our business meeting naked in the suite. My eyes never tired of watching Debra and as hard as I tried to stay focused on our discussion, my little head had thoughts of its own that morning and well, I let nature take its course.

I gave her two more loads in that tight twat before she packed her overnight bag, and she was on her knees sucking me back to hardness while I read her revised PowerPoint.

Our business meeting went well, and I arranged for an additional $250,000 to be wired into her business bank account.

I had the town car pick Debra up at the Hyatt Regency at noon, plenty of time to get to the airport for a 2pm departure to DFW.

I had two appointments before I could go home for the weekend. The first was meeting with Lindy's ex-husband, Jake. You met Lindy in Pt. 44 - A Friend with Benefits.

Jake had been unhappy at being passed over for a promotion and took it out on his wife. They separated and Jake stayed in their house and Lindy returned to her pre-marriage condominium.

I had been looking, but not urgently, for someone to head up Operations for the Acme Moving Company, which I took over in Pt. 06 - My Referral Network Grows. After seeing his resume and talking with him on Zoom, I told Jake I wanted to offer him the job.

We met at a quiet restaurant at 1pm, and I took him through the job responsibilities, asking him specifically about his experience in the main functional areas of the new job.

I was good with how he answered, so I shared with him that the job was in Reno, and that I would pay him $10,000 a month, plus a housing allowance of $3,000 for the first three months. He would be eligible for profitability bonuses at the end of the first three full months of employment, so he could potentially make up to $165,000 his first year.

I said that the offer was good for three days, and I had three caveats. First, he had to complete an MBA at UNR within two years. He agreed. The company would reimburse his tuition when we saw his grades.

Second, he had to finalize his divorce from Lindy. That had to happen in the next three months. He agreed.

Third, he needed to sell half of the house to Lindy. And then I told him that I would work out the financial details, the payments to Lindy would not be a burden on him.

I gave him my cell number and asked him to text me any questions he had about the offer. He seemed like a nice enough guy who needed a fresh start.

I did not tell him that I was fucking his wife.

*******

My second appointment was of all places, at a plastic surgeon's office. Lindy, my "friend with benefits" and the now separated wife of Jake, wanted a bigger set of breasts.

When Lindy had asked me if I would go with her to a Nude Dining dating event, I was surprised and flattered. But I also knew that Lindy was insecure about her body (many ladies are) and I had wondered what her next move would be.

I wasn't sure why, exactly why Lindy wanted me at the session, but I was her friend, and was fucking her without strings, so I made the time. I did this with a smile. A tired smile.

What Lindy wanted was a guy's perspective on size and shape. I was candid with her about what I thought but made sure that she knew that I wanted her to decide that size and shape she would feel good about. That this was not about pleasing me, it was making sure that she felt one hundred percent comfortable with her decision.