Pulling On The Wool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

She was also giving me a few of those signals that anyone can recognize.

It was around one in the morning when the party began to fade, a few people pitched tents outside, soon there was just Sarah and I and one other couple. They were on a couch and getting very friendly rather quickly.

"Well, I guess I had best be going." I told Sarah through what was now a bit of a fog. The couple on the couch had long since forgotten anyone was around, the girl had her hand down the front of the guy's pants and he was sucking on her nipples, her blouse tugged up enough for him to get at them.

I had been sitting there in a haze watching that, they didn't seem to care at all that her breasts were bare for anyone who cared to look.

"Look, Danny. You have a long ways to go and I know you have had a few drinks, why don't you stay here?" Sarah smiled, bringing my thoughts back to where I was.

"OK." I said.

She took my hand and led me down the hallway.

I seem to remember some of that but not all of it, we were kissing and then Sarah was naked.

I was fumbling around in my wallet for a condom, she took it out of my hand.

"I hate those things." She told me, her right hand stroking up and down my erection.

+++

"No! Just fuck you!" Were the words that woke me up. Sarah was on the phone down the hall.

There was more, but quiet enough I could not make out the words.

My head hurt, I got up and found the bathroom, washed my face and drank some water. Feeling a little bit better, I went back in and sat down on the edge of the bed. My clothes were piled on a nearby chair, I was completely nude. I got up and picked up my underwear, hearing her hang up the phone.

"Fucking asshole!" She said, as she banged the receiver down.

Sarah had a robe on when she came back in, I watched as she shrugged it off, not appearing the slightest bit concerned about me standing there staring.

Pausing like that, one eyebrow went up. Her eyes dropped to my crotch, a smile slid over her lips.

Damn she looked good! The night before I had gotten a bit plastered, I sort of remembered she looked pretty darn good but it was on the dark side in the room.

It wasn't dark in the bedroom at all now. Her belly was flat, with a V shaped bulge down to her loins. I already knew that no razor had ever touched her there, that part had been almost strange. Her breasts were not large but both nipples turned upwards, perfect!

"You look happy to see me." Sarah said with a sly smile, tipping her head and bringing one hand up to rest on her bare hip.

I am not sure if the sex was better that morning but it had to be, no way could it get better. I reached my first climax and never even slowed down, building to a second one more powerful.

This woman was eager, no other word fits. The entire scenario was odd at best, for weeks I had hit on her, asked her out, tried everything I knew and all I ever got in return was a smile.

Then suddenly I was invited to her party, and she practically jumped my bones? More than that, she felt like she was trying to get my entire body inside of her!

Resting at one point I asked her who it was on the phone. She had sounded upset, mad, but when she came back into the bedroom there was no sign of that at all.

"Dale, he is a guy I was dating. He turned out to be a prick, I caught him with a girl I know. Then he lied, next he was all sorry, I had enough of that crap."

That made me think I was just a revenge fuck which irritated me some. I guess I was more used to being a bit of a predator, and finding that part easy.

Sarah had been one tough nut to crack, then when it did happen it was all of a sudden and completely her idea.

Something happened that morning, I realized for the first time in my life I was with a woman I wanted.

What I wasn't sure of was if she wanted me.

+++

After that we were dating though, and I mean really dating! I found myself making the run over to her crappy mobile home every single night after work. Once I got used to the road I could do the 100 miles in just under 90 minutes and there was one stretch in there that followed the river so I had the racing tires complaining.

The Corvette was like a dream to drive, everything perfect except for the clutch which felt like I had to push too far to get it to release.

I just touched the power seat button and moved my body forward, that helped. Then strapped in solidly, I could run well over 90 at times, not once did I ever see a cop.

I drove like that with Sarah in the car, getting some squeals out of her. Once when we were running upwards of 70 through some turns Sarah took off her blouse and rolled the window down, giggling in delight as we sailed past traffic at each straight section.

That was fun until two guys in a big Dodge van spotted her and tried to catch up. I had to really go to get away from them, a bit worried for fear the guys might wreck the van. But if I slowed down they kept trying to pull up alongside. When we came to a series of hairpins, I took them with the Corvette in a full drift and then ran her at pegged throttle at the next straight.

They could almost keep up when I was running around 70, at 130 they couldn't.

Sarah put her blouse back on and we didn't do that any more.

Weekends she spent at my condo, often we never left and often we never even got dressed. It was great not having to use a condom, I guess I assumed she was on the pill.

I never thought to ask and she never volunteered.

Sarah was my very first love. I was smitten, lost in her. I even told her that, she got tears in her eyes and told me she loved me too.

It was only about 6 weeks later when she dropped the bombshell. We were headed out to eat, then the plan was to head back to my place for the weekend.

"I skipped my period, I am pregnant." She told me flatly the moment we got into my Corvette.

"What?" I stared at her in shock.

"I'm sorry. That night, at my party? I should have known, I guess." She looked down for a moment, then up at me.

A tear trickled down her cheek.

"I thought you were on the pill?" I asked her, dumbfounded.

"No. I should have been thinking about it but I didn't. I was going to just..you know? Skip when I felt it but I lost track, then when I realized? Anyway, I got one of those home test kits and it was positive."

That evening was spoiled, the last thing in the world I wanted was a kid.

But I got to thinking, I could do worse. Of all the women I had ever known, Sarah was right up there at the top.

I was also a 20 year old kid and not quite ready to do the marriage and babies bit.

Sarah and I talked about everything from her going to the clinic to end it, to making the best of it and I would take care of the financial part.

I mean, money was really not a problem, the store did very well and being an only child I was going to end up with everything. That part I was sure of since my folks put it all in one of those limited Liability companies with me a member, to avoid taxes when the day came.

On towards the end of the evening she asked me flat out.

"What do you think of us getting married? I don't like the idea of the baby being born...you know."

I had already thought about that but had not yet put it to words. Sarah was of course a beautiful woman, and she was certainly lots of fun. I had by then been inside of every part of her that I would fit, and she was crazy wild in bed.

We were way past just fucking, now we spent long periods trying to make each other feel as much pleasure as possible.

Love making, that is called. It is completely different from sex. Sex I had already had a lot of. That first time in her bedroom we fucked, the next morning we made love.

I liked her just fine, I was even sure I was in love with her, but marriage? Settle down to just one woman, no more playing around? Sure, we were having one hell of a good time but married? A baby?

That is not a small thing.

"It doesn't have to be forever, just long enough to make things right?" Sarah said. I thought about that, it didn't seem like such a bad idea.

It flashed into my mind that I could have a son, I visualized him working by my side, thinking how my own life had been happy and content growing up with my own parents.

"I think I don't want us to be anything else but together forever!" I blurted out to her.

Sarah's eyes went damp, she hugged me.

"I love you so much, Danny!" She told me.

It was perhaps 3 or 4 days later when we swung by and talked to my folks.

Mom appeared startled when the word "marriage" came up quickly. Dad took one look at Sarah and grinned, Mom looked much more closely.

But then my Mom always had the ability to see through things, part of why the business was such a success.

At one point while Sarah was in the living room busy chatting up Dad, Mom cornered me in the kitchen.

"So how long have you known this woman, Danny?" She asked me.

"Maybe six, eight months, we have been dating for just a month or so though."

"You got her pregnant, didn't you?" Mom asked.

I probably gave that away instantly by blushing furiously.

Mom sighed.

"I know all about young men and sex, Danny. But I want you to be sure." She turned and went towards the living room where Sarah was busy charming Dad.

"I just want you to be happy." Mom repeated, hesitating at the doorway.

Mom did not look happy at all.

Like I mentioned, my Mother was always the driving force in our family, Dad was the one that was most likely to take a bad check or something like that.

I noticed that Dad was grinning, it was obvious he liked Sarah. I did see that Mom was watching her closely, nothing obvious but she never missed anything that I knew of.

+++

The wedding was just family and friends but it still was at least 100 people. We would have gone on a honeymoon somewhere but by then Sarah was starting to show a little, plus running a store means there is no such thing as taking much time off.

Eight in the morning until eight at night most days, 6 days every week was normal, I often stuck around pretty close even though I had several good counter people.

Of course I knew where everything was, knew what part fit and which one didn't. My crew had to read numbers out of the book, by then I was the book most of the time.

Yes, we still had the parts manuals in my store, and everyone used those far more than they did the computer.

We did take three days, spent that at a nearby resort. Lying around on the beach was nice, Sarah even took her top off and sun bathed but then there were other women around in all sizes and shapes with their boobs bare so that was no big deal.

There was some guy that called himself Darin, he came down to serve drinks. He was one of those beach bum types and was wearing bathing suit bottoms that would have made my face flush if I had them on.

Hell, his dick was clearly outlined, no missing that and from the looks of the thing he had a damned Boa Constrictor in his bathing suit.

He was very attentive towards Sarah which I noticed, but then she was the best looking woman out there by far. Her smallish boobs were beginning to swell, and anyone looking closely would perhaps notice the ever so slight changes.

I saw her sneak some looks at the guy, that irritated me a little.

At one point I told the guy we would like some peace and quiet since he had popped by to see if we needed anything for maybe the 10th time in the last hour.

"That jerk sure seems to like you." I muttered at one point.

"Yes, that's funny. But what do you expect, he is a young man and I don't have my top on." Sarah laughed.

"You were checking out his dick." I accused her.

"So what? It's no big deal, I am all yours now. Besides, he was checking out my boobs."

I didn't say anything.

"They are getting bigger, too." Sarah grinned at me.

I looked at her, she was right about that. Her smallish breasts were already maybe 10% fatter looking.

"It's exciting sitting here almost naked in front of people, I think you need to take me back to our room real soon!" She gave me a look I understood.

That got me going, Sarah saw that and grinned, so we retreated to our room.

"I really do love you, honey. More than anything." She purred, cuddling up with me later.

"I love you too, babe." I told her. That was true, by then I knew I really did love her.

Forgotten was the idea of our marriage just making things right, we were together now.

The rest of our brief vacation was uneventful, then it was back to the grind.

+++

Those few months were actually pretty good, Sarah took perfect care of the condo, she cooked things I had never even tried before.

We spent many an evening snuggled up on the couch, she met me at the door with a kiss without fail.

Sarah also loved sex, and as she got bigger, it was like she got even more interested in it. Towards the end, her navel popped completely out, we had a glorious time with that because it was ticklish.

Every night before bed I rubbed her down with Cocoa butter, she would lie there and purr as I spent a very long time doing that.

Once I was lying there spent, she began to play with my limp penis. Then she leaned over and sucked all of it inside her mouth.

It sure didn't stay limp very long!

"I understand that men really like it when a woman does this." She told me.

"What do you mean, you understand? Haven't you ever...?"

"Nope. It is kind of fun, though." She giggled.

I was content, and completely in love with her. She told me she loved me so many times I lost count, and she did everything she could to keep me totally happy.

Most relationships would involve a lot of questions, about family, friends, experiences.

I was different, questions like that one does not ask in the sales business because very often you will get answers. Often long winded answers and time is money, so it was not exactly in my basic makeup to do any prying.

I did know that Sarah had no family and had been on her own since she was sixteen. What she did have was a fairly large circle of friends, we often had a few hanging around the condo.

My own circle over the last couple of years had been mostly females, and none of them hung around at all.

Working 60-70 hour weeks does not make for time, so sometimes Sarah had friends over when I was working.

There were even a few parties, always on Saturday nights, or sometimes on Sunday in the little park the condo management kept up.

At one party out in the park I came out to find Sarah talking to some guy, she introduced him as Dale when I walked up. He was a big fellow, older than me with large legs and a chubby face.

Then I remembered her mentioning a boyfriend named Dale briefly, I guess I gave her a questioning look.

Dale also left very soon after that which I thought was odd.

That night I didn't have to ask, Sarah told me about him, how they had been lovers. But he also had no qualms at all about sleeping around and she had caught him at it.

I had already figured that part out, but I did ask her what he was doing at our party.

"Dale wanted to apologize, and he wanted to congratulate me on being lucky enough to meet you." She smiled up at me.

I knew the guy didn't know me from Adam, that didn't ring true to me somehow. I was thinking the guy was probably looking for perhaps a rerun, but struck out.

I knew very well that Sarah had been with other boyfriends, no big deal there since I was not exactly a virgin myself. I had long since lost count on that part, but I also made sure I now kept that part of my life at arm's length.

A few of them had been by the store, and I had gotten more than one phone call at my office.

So Sarah mentioning an old lover didn't really bother me all that much. We were married and belonged to each other now, it was the way life had been dealt and I was not unhappy with anything, not even in the slightest.

+++

Little Dana Marie came along in the middle of the night, why babies do that I don't know but Sarah poked me at 3 in the morning and told me something was happening.

I got up and drove her to the local hospital, worried sick because this was way early, by at least six to eight weeks using my math.

At first they had me wait. I was pacing the floor upset at not knowing, then a nurse came and got me.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked as we went down the long hallway to where Sarah was.

"Not a thing. You are about to become a daddy." She grinned.

I will say that watching that is intense, it just does not appear to be even possible.

I did manage to not faint though.

I didn't get sick either.

The shock of Sandy colored hair on what was obviously a girl was the first surprise, the 7 pounds and eleven ounces was the other one.

"Wow, it is huge for just seven months." I muttered.

One nurse turned to look at me, then she looked at Sarah.

I caught the expression.

That was when it hit me. Even if Sarah had conceived on that very first night, this child had to be very premature.

The baby the nurses placed in my arms a few minutes later most certainly was not premature!

I didn't know much about babies, but that much I did know. It should have crossed my mind right at the beginning, but long hours at the store, the whirlwind of being in love, becoming a husband?

It had not even been in the back of my mind.

I held her to my chest carefully, her little mouth almost instantly began to hunt around. She did manage to latch onto my shirt, so I handed her over to Sarah.

That did not take very long at all, when the baby found her nipple, my wife closed her eyes and lay back.

My wife. The woman I loved, the woman I married. She was nursing a baby.

One I now knew for sure was not mine.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked at me. My face gave what I was thinking away, I think.

Her expression changed, tears welled up in her eyes.

She didn't say a word.

I turned and walked down the hallway, finding a bathroom just in time. I threw up over and over.

I wanted to go back to her room, confront her. Have it out right then and there.

I didn't. I sat out in the lobby for a long time.

+++

They kept Sarah overnight, so I drove home by myself. The very first thing I did was call my Mom to tell her Sarah had the baby, and it was a girl, nice and healthy.

Mom fell silent. I knew that she knew, of course she did.

"Danny, come on over to the house, your Dad and I need to have a serious talk with you."

"I can come tomorrow, I pick up Sarah in the morning and..."

"Now, Danny!" When Mom gets that tone in her voice, there is no such thing as refusing her.

I went out and got into the Corvette and drove over there.

+++

A young man can quickly find out that they don't know as much as they think they do when things go all to shit.

Parents, with experience, can come in very handy.

Mom explained that in our State the law was community property. It was obvious to her by this time that my Sarah had pulled one on me.

She was pregnant, and I was available.

Assets. I had assets, the family had assets.

Nothing else made any sense. I had just spent nearly six months of my life married to a lie.

"By the time you talk to Sarah, your Dad and I will have revoked the LLC, we left that clause in there for just in case."

I didn't say anything, I was torn between being upset with Sarah and what she had done, and being completely happy with being married to her.

"What do you want to do about this, Danny?" Mom didn't wait for an answer.

"You can do a DNA test, prove the baby is not yours, then do a no fault divorce. That way all she can get at is your bank account and maybe the vehicle value." Mom told me.

"That condo of yours is financed, I doubt there is anything there for her to get." Mom added.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers