All Comments on 'Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 12 years ago
Good start

The story line amused me. I'm looking forward to reading futher chapters about this boy's humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
out of the blue

M really wating when he'l be banging his mom n sis when they see his erections 24x7 !! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good start

Wonder what happens next.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
NICE!

This was both really erotic and hilarious. I can't even count the number of times I smirked and braced myself in anticipation for what was about to happen. You have a great talent for describing the prospect of humiliation, and I can't wait to read the rest of the story to see how painfully tangible that humiliation is!

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Creatively well written

by the other half of this very talented couple. I make this assumption based on your knowledge of female undergarments. What the hell is piping? lol. I can hardly wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

Many mother's are faced with similar situations and should read this story. Young men do need the proper training and discipline. Old ways are very effective

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
This does look interesting!

I have come across the idea of this type of punishment before, but it is seldom written so well; full marks for a great start to this story of a young man's learning that things won't always go 'his way'.

I look forward to reading what happens next - and how he manages to get through the week - and what he will learn on the way to his forgiveness.

Thank you, this was worth at least the 5 stars I gave it!

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
PART 2 ?

Enjoyed this nice start and waiting for Bobby's first humiliation whose going to jerk him off firs?

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
You are simply incredible

I suppose some just don't appreciate building tension. I do, and I think your buildup was timed nearly perfectly. I'd say the length was maybe JUST a bit too long, but nothing that could make me dislike the story, of course. Everything you've contributed so far has been so amazing and I look forward to the inevitably HOT ending!

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooover 12 years ago
Good stuff!

I'm super excited to read the next chapter. This should be VERY interesting. ;)

snathsnathabout 12 years ago
Splendid work

With the single or two kids norm prevalent the world over in the modern world, the situation is not uncommon, as it appears to be, at a first glance. A must read for parents with unruly teen kids of both sexes. Nice work, kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best series I have ever read

This series is absolutely amazing. Eight chapters for one day is awesome. I had to stop reading to take time to jack off. It took me several days and three ejaculations to finish the series. Please write more.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
hmmmm

smokin hot so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What happened

I wanted to see what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Punishment

I was often given panty, bra or nude punishment. I was never allowed any privacy and had to remain open. It was very embarrassing to walk around in only a bra in front of a group of ladies. Most embarrassing was when I had to go to the bathroom I had to ask a lady to accompany me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was one for the real brain sick perverts!!

Maybe there are some sick people out there who will applaud to your crap! But even its only a fantasy its completely wrong and only disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I enjoyed this story but as a mom of teenage boys and a feminist I don't think dressing a boy in clothes is the perfect answer. instead I strongly believe in having a teen boy wear no clothing at all and not have any clothing priveleges. when I am at home and I see both my boys on good behavior while both are totally nude it makes me feel proud how well it works. the boys initially agreed to do this for two days. naturally both got upset when I said this is how it is going to be from here on out till you reach 18 and there will be no exceptions boys even when our entire family celebrates.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

I don't know why I torture myself, I know these stories are always going to go to far, yet I always hope they don't... so I read them. This is the case here. All I can think, is if it were me, I'd have 3 choices, and 2 of the 3 would really be out of my control and most likely would be what would happen.

1st choice (the only one truly in my power) would be, when the extent of the punishment was known would be to take the offered 500 buck pack a bag and leave, and as I walked out the door tell them how sick I think they are and disown them forever.

No matter how you try to pretty it up or delude yourself by calling it punishment, no matter how you try to justify it with research (they thought electro-shock, and lobotomies where good treatments at one time too) it's abuse. Physical, emotional, and if the do the rectal stuff, it's sexual, as well as abusive incest.

2nd choice (would depend on which way my mind broke) I can only see this as abuse. so I can see my mind breaking into a deep depression, were suicide was the only way out.

3rd choice is if with the anger and everything I felt after the dad died, as explained in the story, that was why I was acting the way I was. I could see my mind having a psychotic break and becoming a serial killer, like on the tv show 'Criminal Minds' and going after guys that look like myself and staging the bodies in bras and panties, or raping and killing women that look like my mom and sister staging them in bras and panties after severely sodomizing them.

Of course none of those options would make a good story for erotica, so since this has several more chapters to go, I know it's not going to be realistic. It is just a story after all. I gave this 3 stars because the writing as a whole despite the subject matter is well done, and I will try to read at least try one more chapter to see if the writer can salvage this. I will not vote further if, as I suspect, it will not be salvaged. I hate to lower the overall score because I disagree with where the author took the story, it's their story not mine.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL !!!!! should be 2 week punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuzzy is right about this story something like this is cruel and unusual if I was him I’d walk out that door with the 500 once I find out what the punishment is it’s sick and abusive they are doing this because they are evil people not because they want to help him

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that is pretty much abuse and no way to help a kid better themselves. Get him therapy not cruel emotional abuse.

MattMcGMattMcG4 months ago

If i ever discover that someone I know has or is doing shit like this, absolute torture and abuse as punishment or whatever name you call it to dress it up and ease your mind when question yourself because you know its wrong; but no matter what it should never be done to a person!! Let the alone, a damned child!

I will grin while I die under a needle or chair or whatever the execution method of the day is, all because I know because i already sent you to whatever god you worship! Would not be the first time i had to do it. Im old enough to know to check and see if the pistol was loaded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous