All Comments on 'Pursued by a Dominant T-girl'

by TGPstories

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

ive wanted a girl like her for ever, so she could own my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! This story is ALMOST the story of my only transgirlfriend and me, except we didn't have the crescendo love making close; I couldn't take the public part of her affection. Even now, 40 years later. We broke up and our hearts were broken, the pain of that is dulled by the happy ending of your story. Thank you. Oh, what could have been, the lament of old men everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You stories are always amazing.

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 2 years ago

This story was fantastic. Erotic, sweet, and just a joy to read. Well done! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm, kind of surprised it was barebacked and no mention of Kevin getting anal douched beforehand. Very Hotttttt finish to this story. I wonder if there is a sequel planned for this story? Appreciated all the drama that typically would accompany such a topic of boy turns into girl and seduces her long time best friend and his struggles with the transition and remembering she used to be a he and his best male friend turned best female friend (with extra). I loved the story in it's entirety, and look forward to reading more of your writings in the days ahead. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An incredible story that deserves more than a measly 5*. On a personal note, I wouldn’t have appreciated Jens friends getting involved. I wouldn’t have appreciated the way Jen would constantly belittle him even when claiming she was joking. She obviously loved him but did not respect him considering he came to her parents house and dealt with the boyfriend crap and gave her a blowjob in front of others because she looked sad that he wouldn’t do it. The worst things were blackmailing him into anal and her not understanding how Jason coming out was how Kevin felt by dating a trans girl as he would be sucking cock and taking it in the butt. Somehow she couldn’t understand those things which also showed how she basically felt she deserved every consideration and to basically make Kevin her sissy slave in a D/s relationship no matter how many times she would compliment him as a man but follow it up with a degrading remark about his being a bitch or the like. It’s always a point of view thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a true gift for writing these stories, I have enjoyed all of them. Please continue writing these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best shemale content on the internet!!!! I love how you depict true feelings between the partners, it makes it more erotic and less of a “fetish”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it from beginning to end. More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually liked the implied somnophilia, wish there was more of it.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

Wow! This one is definitely 5 of 5, a great story, with a nice, well balanced build up and pace.

I like how you describe that hard to capture sweet awkwardness between two young people who date each other. You have a good eye for it.

A few scenes blew me away completely, starting from their dance in the club, which was very sensual and steamy. Giving a head publicly at first was a bit weird for me, but you pulled it off nicely and quite kinky :)

And the final scene, the whole build up around it, that was something great (motif with lifting Kevin up and moving towards mirror... Wow!).

Keep up great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex scenes were good, but I found Jenny not very likeable. She seemed kind of mean, especially when she was pounding him. That's ok in a bar hookup story or a straight up bdsm story. But as a so called loving girlfriend, demanding domination and aggressive pounding come off as mildly abusive. If you want a romantic story then make it romantic. That requires more kindness and less rough stuff. If you want the story to be about her utter dominance and his utter submission, then skip the loving couple storyline. As written, hes more of an owned bitch than a boyfriend.

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesover 2 years agoAuthor

I have to disagree that a romance story has to end in gentle loving sex session rather than a passionate pounding for their first time. Don’t get me wrong a slow gentle exploration does work too but a proper romance story has weeks, months or possibly even years of suppressed feeling and sexual tension bubbling away beneath the surface. Especially in a trans story where the woman is fearful of rejection or damaging a long term friendship and the guy is afraid of what his peers, family and society in general might think.

Given that when they finally get together an intense, passionate love session that slowly builds into a fast and furious pounding as the tensions break and they get a little over excited does kinda fit. Although as this is erotic fiction rather then reality I think we have licence for a decent 10-20 minute session rather than a quick wham, bam, thank you mam (or thank you man in this case) and can pretend that no one is ever too sore to go for a second round.

To be honest (and maybe it’s just me getting old) anything longer than 10-20 minutes doesn’t really appeal that much. If you have a thirty minute blowjob and the guy hasn't cum then someone doesn’t know what they are doing and who the hell needs lockjaw? And as for a 1-2 hour marathon sex session before you blow your load I just think by the end i’d probably be clock watching and wondering when I could put my feet up and have a little rest. Yep a decent but not excessively long sex session followed by pizza and a nap sounds good to me. (OK it’s definitely me. I’m getting old).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many others involved in their getting together, especially strangers in the park. That part was just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not take into the exhibitionist stuff, but still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different names, same plot.

Dominant, predatory trans-gender "turning" her straight male friend into being a cock sleeve.

Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry. You lost me on page 5 when Jenny started being derogatory and demeaning to Kevin about his dick size (hey there little fella). She then starts in with other demeaning statements. This is not playing with or loving Kevin. There's a difference between domination or control and what she's saying to him.

Of course if the author makes Kevin a sissy submissive, I guess it works. Unfortunately not like Kevin's previous character or actions.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So many dumb negative comments. This was amazing please dont listen to them.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Such a wonderfully told tale that wove in and out and held me at every moment. If you like a great story as much as an erotic sex scene, you have to give this story a read.

To the author, thank you for sharing your talents…if you’re still on Literotica I wish you would share more stories with us, you are very good at it.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist3 months ago

Jenny and Kevin are two young students, so a bit of exhibitionism in your story was sorta cute I suppose.

The was the kind of piece that had appeal to cross dressing mtf transgender people, straight men who are bi sissy on the down low, gays, lesbians and anyone that enjoys cumming. I suspect that most of us were imagining being Kevin, especially when Jenny was breeding him with 8”+ of cock in the finale; and I especially liked how she explained to him how she wanted him to still be her masculine fella in public, while being her cum Swallowing bottom bitch once they were behind closed doors ( if only I was him! ) Stories like this encourage me to read anything you’ve already written as well as what I hope you’ll be writing in the future!

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

the manipulation from jenny is real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved it and have lived it too. Learning to accept being submissive is very liberating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 hours ago

I sincerely do not understand what is the problem of this author? Why are all his love stories partially humiliating towards men? And of course she won't let him near her ass, nothing new

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTGPstories@TGPstories
Long time reader finally drawn into writing. It's a lot harder than it looks and editing takes a way longer than actually writing something especially with work and family commitments. I like stories with fun, devilish, dominant and sexy T-girls and futas. Naughty but nice ...