Pursued by a Dominant T-girl

Story Info
Can he resist falling for his gently dominant t-girl friend?
20.8k words
4.8
105.7k
283
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGPstories
TGPstories
741 Followers

"Well Kevin, what do you think?"

Kevin looked over Jenny in person for the first time in over two months. For the first time since the surgeries and for the first time since she had fully transitioned from Jason to Jenny. They had met on the first day of university, become best friends and been inseparable ever since. This was the longest period they had been apart in two years and although they had talked almost everyday on the phone it just wasn't the same.

Jason had been deceptively strong. He was lithe and tall at just shy of 6' 2" but muscular with the build of a wrestler rather than a weightlifter. He enjoyed martial arts and was just below a black belt in taekwondo. Jenny obviously had that same lithe muscular frame and it suited her. She looked very convincing, like a female athlete.

Jason's blond hair had always been shoulder length which was as long as he felt he could get away with while hiding his true self. As Jenny she had grown it out to about midway down her back using extensions to do some of the work while her natural growth played catchup and her bright blue eyes gave her a striking look.

He could tell she'd had quite a bit of work done on her face with subtle adjustments to her cheek bones, nose and chin along with the shaving of her Adam's apple.

Kevin's eyes stopped on her new breasts. He had no idea on cup sizes but they looked a nice size. A little over a handful he guessed with a nice tear drop shape and the outline of two small hard nipples visible under her top.

"Erm well you definitely have tit's now. They look real."

"So you only noticed the boobs then," said Jenny rolling her eyes, "not all the rest of the work I've had done?"

"Well err, yeah I can see that too. You look good, very umm, feminine. You look good girl." He winked.

She smiled at the poor quality complement and he returned his eyes to her new cleavage.

"They're c-cups. I sold my car to pay for some basic implants but my mum gave me a lot more cash so I could get the latest real feel versions, these are the latest cohesive silicone gel versions, they're the best on the market. Caused a bit of trouble at home actually. My dad still wants me to be Jason and is still in denial. He still hopes this is just a phase."

She ended on a sad note and Kevin moved in to give her the hug she needed. He'd seen her dressed as Jenny for the last six months so he had got over his inhibitions. Well mostly. He still felt greatly weirded out in moments like this and was massively self aware of doing this in public where people might see. She felt warm and soft in his arms as he breathed in her subtle floral perfume and holding her felt both so right and so wrong at the same time. He released Jenny as soon as he thought he could and stepped back but she seemed a little more reluctant to let him go. Her slight reluctance to end the hug gave him an odd mixed feeling. A mixture of nervousness with an almost overwhelming tingle of excitement. It wasn't a feeling he wanted to dwell on.

"So you were talking about taking hormones before you left, did that happen?"

"No, I looked through all the options but unfortunately all HRT treatment affects your penis and I still plan to use my umm..."

"Cock?" He said helpfully.

"Yes thank you Kevin, my cock. It was so easy to say that while I was a man but it's going to take a bit of time getting used to saying that now I'm a lady," she said smiling and doing a cute little curtsy.

"So you want to use your cock on err... Women right?"

"Well I'm a girl now Kevin and I'm not gay." She could see his mouth open and his mind whirling away to figure out what that meant. She sighed and decided to spell it out for him. "I like boys Kev, I want to use my penis on boys."

"Ah." They both went red and the conversation dropped again. Jenny had made hints before that suggested she might want a nice man in her life but this was the first time she had clearly stated her preferences. He'd also long suspected that when Jenny found her man she would want to be the dominant partner for at least some of the time, maybe most of the time. He hated the way the thought of that often made him hard.

"Anyway," said Jenny trying to move the conversation on. "I've gotta go and see Emily and Amanda. Show them the new me. Are you coming?"

"Yeah sure but I'll catch you up. I've got a couple of things to do first. Final year of Uni. Gotta make it count. You go and have a little girly chat about makeup and boys and all the crap I don't want to hear about. Get it out of your system before I get there, you probably need it."

"Yeah right cause that's all we talk about you moron," she laughed. "But don't be too long," she couldn't resist going back in for another big squeezy hug. "God I've missed you so much these last few months. Catch ya later," she laughed and practically skipped off.

She looks amazing Kevin thought as he watched her bounce away with his eyes glued on her swaying ass. He quickly looked up as she turned to wave one last time before rounding the corner. Damn I hope she didn't catch me staring, I'm sure she was smirking at me, fuck I think she caught me.

Once more he tried to fight it. He tried to picture Jenny as Jason, to control and suppress the feeling he had for her. It felt wrong to him to feel this way about someone who used to be a man. Someone who, in one very real and penis shaped way, was still decidedly masculine.

Remember Kevin, he said to himself, you're not gay, you don't want people thinking you're gay, the only penis you like is your own. Jenny, no matter how attractive she is, is a man, she is not an option.

It wasn't working anymore. He tried to think about someone else and thought about Emily. Now there was a woman.

If you were uncharitable you would call her chubby but she was really just curvy and voluptuous. Plenty of filling in all the right places with just a tad in the wrong places as well. 5' 6" wavy dark hair just past her shoulders and a nice pair of EE's.

Her personality was the main thing that got him going though. She was bubbly and warm but there was a steel and fire about her and you wouldn't want to get on her bad side. She was the self appointed matriarch of their group of friends, strong, powerful, confident and fun. Just what he looked for in a woman. Shame she was a lesbian and going out with Amanda as she was just so his type.

You know who else is like that? A small annoying, nagging part of his brain added, Jenny, Jenny's our type too.

*****************************************************

Over the next couple of months Kevin and Jenny got closer than ever. They flirted when no one was watching, sat as close as possible to each other and hung out as often as they could. Most telling of all Jenny had stopped flirting with other men and effectively withdrawn from dating apps. Kevin likewise no longer seemed to have eyes for any other women but still refused to admit they were becoming more than friends.

Jenny was starting to get a bit frustrated though. When anyone else was close he would pull back a little and clam up. Jenny had been holding a secret crush on him for the last couple of years and since she transitioned wanted to make a move but it was all mixed signals. She wanted so much more but didn't want to ruin what they had.

*****************************************************

Kevin's concentration on his studies was broken by a knock on the door and opened it to see Jenny causing his heart to rise and that same familiar warmth to spread through him as she smiled brightly.

He breathed in deeply and welcomed her in and they sat down next to each other on the bed. Jenny began excitedly telling him about her recent invite to her aunt's wedding in a long and rambling way. Kevin listened intently, watching her soft red lips, sparkling eyes and the broad smile. She was delighted to be going to an event like this as Jenny for the first time and her joy was contagious. He stared at her for a while longer admiring her beauty and enjoying her enthusiasm before zoning out a little and just nodding along as his mind started to wonder.

Kevin's eyes flicked down to her lap and the outline of her cock before looking away admonishing himself. Despite all his efforts to avoid looking he was doing it more and more these days and it was always obvious that she was packing.

Jenny was not shy about her anatomy and didn't really see the point of hiding herself around the college. Everyone knew who she was and who she had been so why make herself any more uncomfortable than she needed too. She just tucked it into her knickers and off she went with the outline usually visible for anybody who cared to look. Her attitude was 'to hell with anyone who had a problem with it' she was done with hiding.

It was actually one of the many things that he found really attractive about her. Not her member but her confidence, her mental strength and freedom, her ability to just be herself. Damn it he thought for the hundredth time, why does this amazing girl have to have a penis.

The first time he'd seen her as Jenny he'd only really seen Jason in a dress so it wasn't really an issue but the more time they spent together the harder it was to hang onto that view. Over time he had begun fantasising about her more and more. Initially he'd imagined her lips wrapped around him or what it would be like to bend her over, raise her skirt, spread her long smooth legs and bury himself inside her perk round bottom. Easing his way through her tight hot virgin ring before plunging into her depths as she moaned his name and begged him to cum deep within her.

After she had told him she wanted to 'use her penis on a man' he had started to wonder what that would actually feel like. His thoughts shifted to include playing with her cock as well, to giving her pleasure. He'd already had his suspicions that she would want to be the dominant one at least in part but now he seemed to have no choice but to factor that into his fantasies. It was increasingly difficult to picture himself as the sole receiver and far easier to imagine him spending time down on his knees as well. He'd looked enough to know she was bigger than him and wasn't there some unwritten rule that the biggest cock did the fucking?

He started to wonder what her cock would feel like in his hands, its weight, how it would pulse in his fingers. He imagined sinking to his knees as she ran her hand through his hair, drawing him to her and pushing his face into her crotch. He wondered what her balls would smell like through her panties, they were black and lacy in his mind, slightly damp and musky, drenched in her scent, a scent strong enough to taste.

He glanced back at her face to see she was still talking. "Mmmmhmmm," he mumbled to her in agreement without any idea what he was agreeing to. It came out more like a soft moan and he quickly refocused on her face but she was too engrossed in her story to notice so he returned to his thoughts.

What would it feel like if she drew it out through the side of her panties and tapped it against his face. Told him to open wide and stick out his tongue before slapping her dick on it and rubbing it over his taste buds. The salty flavour of her pre-cum leaking from the slit onto the tip of his inquisitive, exploring tongue. Slowly rubbing it back and forth before lacing her fingers behind his head and pulling him down onto her. Her hard head sliding between his lips before she drives herself deeper into him.

She'd slowly build up her pace, her soft moans becoming more and more animated as he brought her to the brink. Moaning his name as she passed the point of no return and started filling his throat. Kevin I'm cumming she'd moan. Take my load. Yes, take it. Oooo yeah, Kevin, Kevin. Swallow my load Kevin. Kevin. Oh Kevin.

"Kevin! Oh Kevin! Earth to Kevin!"

"Yeessss Jenny. Yessss." He moaned... Oh shit!

"What?" Said a bemused Jenny. Are you even listening to me?" She looked at Kevin whose face was flushed and it was clear he hadn't been paying attention. He looked flustered, guilty and... aroused? She glanced at his crotch and saw that he was clearly erect and straining in his pants. He quickly covered himself and she looked back up at his face. Wha... What were you thinking about?" She stammered.

"N-Nothing Jenny," he replied, somehow managing to look even more guilty.

"Really," she grinned, biting her lower lip and moving closer to him. "That's a shame. I was rather hoping your mind was fully on me. On my big... tale... about my aunt's wedding".

"Yes I was thinking about your big err... news! The wedding! You're aunt's wedding I mean. Not ours!" Damn it, get a grip you idiot.

A huge grin split her face and she roared with laughter. "You're so funny Kevin, You're such a loveable little dork aren't you." After a little bit she managed to contain her laughter and get herself back under control. "OK I won't push, but you can't stop a girl from speculating about who or what was on your mind." She said with a knowing smile.

She couldn't know for absolute certain but he was rock hard while staring at her and kind of moaned her name when she snapped him out of his daydream. She had been fighting the urge to make a move on him for ages for fear of damaging their friendship but she was certain he was just fantasising about her. The only real question was whether he was thinking about her arse or her cock. Oh please, please, please could it be her cock that he was thinking about.

Either way she'd had the hots for him for such a long time and if there was any chance of being with him she had to try reeling him in. But he did look terrified and she wasn't your average girl so she probably had to give him a little bit more slack. If she tried to land him too quickly the line might snap and he could swim away. There may be plenty more fish in the sea but he was the only little fishy she really wanted on the end of her long stiff pole.

Time to give him a little slack.

"Well I don't know who you were actually thinking about Kev but it better not have been Amanda, otherwise Emily will kick your little ass. Whoever it is would be a very lucky girl to have you though. Or guy," she said winking "I certainly won't judge."

He gave her a hard stare until she started laughing and apologised.

She went back to describing the wedding and thanked him again for agreeing to go as her plus one.

"What? When did I agree to that?"

"Just now! Literally just a couple of minutes ago. You were listening weren't you?

"Yeah, yeah of course," he replied unconvincingly. "Anything for you Jenny." He smiled. Uh oh. "Cause you know, anything for a friend," he swiftly added to clarify.

She whooped and clapped her hands, beaming a radiant smile and hugged him before diving back into the details of the wedding. She was getting more and more animated and excited despite it being almost a year away. She finally stopped talking and looked at him with sparking, smiling eyes.

"Wow you're just so damn cute sometimes," Kevin said and without thinking he leaned in towards her with a slightly open mouth.

With a fluttering heart she moved forward to meet him and they shared a brief soft kiss on the lips with just a hint of tongues. Kevin pulled back quite quickly afterwards, shocked at himself whereas Jenny just kept her eyes closed and held position for a moment longer before slowly withdrawing, smiling contentedly.

"Mmm that was nice Kev, you have very soft kissable lips you know." She smiled.

"Umm sorry Jenny I... I just got a bit carried away there."

"No need to apologise to me sweetie, you can get carried away with me whenever you want," she winked back.

"Err yeah. Umm thanks. Err look we should go and meet the others and get dinner yeah. You wanna get something to eat right?"

"Ummm hmmm," she softly purred back.

"Great, let's go see who's around then." He said, sounding flustered and got up to leave.

"After you Kev," Jenny smiled and got up to follow. After you my little fishy.

*****************************************************

The next day Jenny met up with the girls and spent all day shopping and talking. It was one of the things she enjoyed the most since coming out. Having a proper full on girls day out. Trying on outfits, gossiping about boys, stopping for coffees, looking at makeup and even popping into Anna Summers to have a giggle at the sex toys. Emily and Amanda bought quite a lot but Jenny had to be far more selective. Even the few items she did buy pushed her over budget but to hell with it she thought, eating is a luxury I can do without.

Towards the end of the day they entered one last shop and Emily rushed over to Jenny with a sexy looking party dress ideal for clubbing.

"Oh wow Jenny you have to get this, just look at it, it's so elegant and sexy, it's just so you. Try it on, try it on."

Jenny looked at the price tag and shook her head. "Nah it's gorgeous but I can't afford this Emily, we'll have to just put it back."

"Oh just try it on, what harm can it do?"

Her resolve cracked. Yeah what harm could it do, she thought and even though she was only going to torture herself with what she couldn't really have she took it to the changing rooms. It was a stunning red halter top dress coming to mid thigh that hugged her curves to perfection, simple styled and with just the right combination of sophistication and sluttyness. It was made for her.

"Seriously Jen you have to get that dress and we'll all go out clubbing tonight," said an overly excited Emily. "If you get that, you might even get yourself a first kiss from Kevin," she smirked. It didn't take a genius to work out she had the hots for him and Emily knew her friends' weak spots intimately.

"I already have," Jenny smirked back.

"What! You never said you'd kissed."

"When we last talked I hadn't," Jenny retorted with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry I shouldn't have said anything. I don't think he would want people to know."

"Oh wow. Oh come on, you have to tell us now." Emily and Amanda demanded.

"Wellll, OK, but this is just between us," Jenny said with fake reluctance before excitedly reciting the previous days events. "Well we were sitting on his bed talking..."

"Oh yeah, so you were on the bed and 'just' talking hmm," insinuated Emily.

"Yesss. Just talking... and as I finished what I was saying and looked at him and he just said something like 'you're just so beautiful' and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Totally initiated by him," she smiled.

"Aw that's so sweet." said Amanda. "Did you slip him the tongue? Oooo did you manage to slip him the sausage too?" She winked while making the universal hand gesture for sex.

"Nooo," she glared back, "just a sweet soft little kiss on the lips. Then he went the cutest shade of red you've ever seen and we left to meet you guys and grab something to eat."

"So that's it? Just one kiss?" said Emily.

"Nooo." retorted Jenny feeling a bit defensive of her first kiss with Kevin. "Before that he was staring at me with a longing look and when I caught him he looked really guilty and was rock hard. I'm sure he was fantasising about me."

"Well that settles it, we have to get this dress and we'll go clubbing," Emily pressed. "We'll get Kevin to come along, we'll all have a few drinks and you can seduce him on the dance floor. Come on, with that dress it'll be so easy. You have to get the dress Jenny." She could see her friend beginning to waver. "Think of it as an investment."

"I'm down to eating noodles for the next month, Emily, so please do tell me exactly how this dress is an investment?"

"Well you get the dress, the dress gets you Kevin, you move in with Kevin, and you save a fortune in rent." She was almost there. "And you'll get to have lots of hot nasty sex." Ok time for the coup de grâce, "And I'm buying it for you."

TGPstories
TGPstories
741 Followers