Pursuit of Happiness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave me a brief hug as well. "Thank you," I said, then quickly added, "Namaste."

I was feeling a little lost. These people all seemed to know who I was, but I had never heard of any of them. This group was a part of Candice's life that she had never shared with me before. There was a lot about her I didn't know.

A pretty woman with sandy brown hair stepped forward. When she got closer, I realized it was gray hair, and she was older than I had first thought. She was elegant and beautiful. The age lines gave her face a majestic grace. "Namaste, Todd. I'm Peggy, Candice's mother."

Now that she said it, I could see the resemblance. She was like a mature, refined version of Candice. If this is what Candice would look like when she gets older, she will age well. I was a bit tongue-tied. Peggy was wearing a white linen blouse that ties in front with a string that crisscrossed back and forth through eyelets in the cloth. However, it was untied and left her cleavage fully exposed. The fabric was practically translucent, and her large, dark areolas were visible. I felt a stirring in my loins as she stepped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

I know she had to have felt it pressing on her abdomen. She let out a very faint whisper of "oh my" into my ear. Her breathy voice only added to my arousal. The baggy pants I had on would not do much to hide my growing arousal.

She stepped back, and I stammered out, "Namaste. It's a pleasure to meet you, Peggy. I would never have known you were Candice's mother. Her sister maybe, but not her mother."

She winked at me. "Candice told me you were a charmer and I see she was not exaggerating."

I was thankful the room was dimly lit and hoped that nobody was looking too closely. I glanced at Candice. She raised both eyebrows in surprise as she intentionally looked at my cock. When she noticed my gaze, she tipped her head to the side, grinning at me.

She saw.

She led the last two people over to meet me. The man was tall, slender and dark skinned. "This is Ahmad," Candice explained. Ahmad looked to be Indian, or maybe Pakistani. He didn't speak or hug me. Instead, he just bowed slightly. I bowed back and tossed in the obligatory, "Namaste."

Jasmine stepped up and said, laughing softly, "I didn't get to greet you yet properly." She pushed herself into my arms, pulling me into a bearhug. I hugged her back lightly, uncomfortable at her aggressiveness. "I can't wait," she whispered in my ear, then said louder for all to hear, "Namaste and welcome, Todd."

I extricated myself politely from her grip. Jasmine's whispered words struck me as odd. Can't wait for what? I smiled then repeated, "Namaste" to her.

Candice stood by my side, holding my arm and kissed my cheek. "I'm happy you came," she said looking up at me. I wanted to kiss her badly.

Just then, Michael started speaking. "Welcome everyone to the puja. Shall we begin?" The others all muttered their approval.

I looked down to Candice with a questioning look on my face. "Don't worry," she assured me, "I'll tell you what to do. Help me get the cushions." She walked over to a cabinet and opened it. Inside were many square pillows a few inches thick and maybe two and a half feet across. She took out several. I grabbed the rest. We moved to the center of the room, and I helped her arrange them in a circle, pointing inward. There looked to be one cushion for each of us.

The others all seemed busy making some other preparations as well. Michael was near the front of the room, which had floor-to-ceiling curtains covering the entire wall. He pulled them apart, first one side, then the other, fully opening them. Behind the curtain was what looked like an altar of sorts. It was beautiful and had a statue of a nude woman prominently displayed in the center. All around her were other statues, objects, and candles. Two of the women lit the candles.

Someone lit incense in a large ornate bowl. It smelled quite strong and heady, adding a sense of mystery to the ambiance. Candice guided me to a cushion and sat next to me.

"Do I have to sit in the lotus position?" I asked quietly.

She shook her head, then whispered, "No, love, just be comfortable for now. I'll tell you if you need to assume a posture."

I crossed my legs but didn't interlock my feet, like you would in a proper lotus position. Jasmine sat down to my left. I looked around as everyone took their seats. They were all sitting boy-girl, boy-girl. One cushion was empty, which must have been saved for Michael. He was at the altar.

I watched him as he raised a massive chalice above his head facing the statue of the Goddess. He lowered it, placing it on a stand in front of her. She was seated lotus style and entirely nude. Her golden vagina was directly over the chalice. To my surprise, a golden liquid streamed from her metal pussy, into the cup. It continued for several seconds, then stopped. Michael recovered the glass and stepped into the circle and deftly sat, still clutching the cup with both hands.

He raised the cup and spoke, "The Great Goddess, Shakti, giver of life, has blessed us with the nectar of her womb. The Supreme Mother, from whom all life originates. She is the source of Life and Light. The flowing of her juices is the dew of the thousand-petaled lotus."

I looked nervously at Candice and whispered, "Is this like a traditional Hindu ceremony or something?" I asked.

She grinned, then answered, "Not exactly. It is Michael's creation, but he based it loosely on a variety of traditional esoteric ceremonies."

Michael continued, "The Goddess is the source of sexuality. She is the libido. She is desire. She is pleasure."

"Shakti is the divine yoni, the womb of wombs, mother of all. Hari, Hara, and Brahma—the gods of creation, maintenance, and destruction—all originate in the yoni."

The other participants, including Candice, all responded in a chanting fashion, "Blessed is the yoni, may it bring pleasure and life to all."

Michael rose and walked over to stand in front of me. He held the chalice out to me, "Todd, be welcome in our puja and taste the sexual secretions of the Goddess."

I stared at him, unmoving. Candice leaned to me and whispered, "As our guest of honor tonight, you will partake first. Drink."

I looked at her. She smiled at me, radiating love. I turned back to Michael and accepted the chalice. I raised it to my lips and took a small sip. It tasted like honey mead, with spices. It was cool on my lips and tongue but warmed me instantly. He grinned and gestured for me to drink more. I took a much larger swig and glanced up for his approval. He nodded and took the chalice back.

I felt the warmth spreading inside me. I assumed the beverage was some form of alcohol. I felt myself relaxing, almost immediately. I also felt a flicker of dizziness for just a few seconds. Michael stepped in front of Candice and spoke, "Tonight, our dear Candice has chosen to welcome the Goddess inside her. She will be her avatar on Earth. Blessed is the yoni of Shakti, consort of Shiva and bringer of carnal pleasures."

I wasn't following what Michael was talking about. I didn't know what it meant to be the avatar of the Goddess. Everyone spoke again, and I found myself uttering the words with them, "Blessed is the yoni, may it bring pleasure and life to all."

Candice took the chalice and drank deeply. She passed it back, wiped her lips on the back of her hand and smiled at me. It was a wicked, sensual smile that sent a chill up my spine. I could feel my cock starting to get hard again.

Michael then went around the room, handing the chalice to each participant, speaking something cryptic. Each time, as the person drank we said the words, "Blessed is the yoni, may it bring pleasure and life to all." Each time, a feeling of warmth inside me grew more profound and more complete. I also felt my cock growing harder and harder. By the time Michael completed his circuit to stand in front of his cushion again, I was hard as a rock. I felt a light sheen of sweat on my forehead. I noticed that the candlelight appeared a bit fuzzy around the edges.

Michel drank the final draft from the chalice, then returned it to the altar. He picked up the censer, which hung from a chain and walked around the circle on the outside. He was speaking words that seemed to penetrate directly into my heart.

"We invite the Goddess Shakti to join us and enter into the flesh of our sister Candice. Take her body as your own. Use her for your carnal desires and experience the bliss of intercourse in her vehicle."

Say what?

I slowly looked over at Candice. She was seated in the lotus position with her hands clasped together over her heart. As I watched her, it seemed as if her aura suddenly burst outward, shining out like rays of cascading golden light. Her eyes sparkled brightly.

Michael then stepped into the circle of people and walked around swinging the incense. The cloud of scented smoke was thick and aromatic. I inhaled deeply and felt the room sway slightly. He spoke, "Let the God Shiva, husband and paramour of Shakti come forth and enter into this body." He was standing in front of me. "Todd, do you invite the power of Shiva to come into you so that you may couple with your divine wife?"

Huh? What the hell was he talking about? What were we doing? I turned to Candice for support and found she was naked. She was sitting as before, exactly like the statue, and just as nude. I could see Jordan next to her staring at her bare breasts lustfully. His erection rose up from his lap. I suddenly realized he too was naked. I scanned around the circle, Peggy, Miranda, Ahmad, and Jasmine were all naked and seated on their cushions. Not only were they naked, but all of them had their legs spread and were masturbating.

My eyes darted back to stare in shock at Candice. She slowly turned her gaze to me and nodded slightly. I stared intensely into her eyes and felt a powerful stirring, a need, a lust, stronger than I had ever felt before.

"Yes, I invite Shiva to enter my body."

I heard the words come out of my mouth, but was not aware of speaking them. I listened to the others around the circle chanting, "Blessed is the lingam, may it give the seed of life and the joys of carnal union to all."

I looked up at Michael and found he was naked and erect, directly in front of me. I wasn't offended. In fact, it felt more than natural. It felt right.

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it behind me as the others had done, then slid my pants off and threw them next to the shirt. My cock stood at full attention, harder than I ever remember it being before. Jasmine bit her lips and stared at it.

Michael took Candice's hand and helped her stand. He reached out for my hand, and I rose to face my beautiful lover. He led us to the center of the circle. Peggy and Jordon took our cushions and placed them on the floor at our feet, then stepped back. Candice directed me to sit first. "Now, you need to sit in the lotus posture," she spoke, her voice sounding like music.

I sat and crossed my legs, then pulled my foot up over my shin to lock in place. We had spent many hours meditating in this posture, so I was quite comfortable in it. My erect cock pointed directly up.

I saw all the other men sit in the same manner around us, facing us. Candice stepped closer to me, standing with her bare pussy directly in front of my face. Something came over me, and I leaned forward, pressing my face against her cleanly shaven pubic mound. She moaned softly, placed her hand on the top of my head and spread her legs. I licked over her outer labia, feeling how soft and warm they were.

I heard moans and looked around, Peggy was standing in front of Jordan as he licked her pussy. I could see her sexy older ass clenching as she rocked her hips into his face.

I also saw Jasmine in front of Ahmad, both hands gripping his hair as she aggressively shoved her pussy into his face. He had his hands on her ass, pulling her to him more tightly. She tossed her head back and groaned.

I looked beyond her to see Miranda with her legs spread wide, being licked by a seated Michael. I felt tapping on the top of my head, and I gazed up. Candice was smiling down at me. "Don't stop, please," she said, giggling. I began licking her again. She spread her legs wider, stepping so that her feet were on the sides of my hips.

I tasted her wetness and moaned. It reminded me of the honey mead we had drunk from the chalice. I lapped at it, sucking and swallowing it in. There were copious amounts of it dripping from inside her. She breathed in long and slow then exhaled with a deliberate hiss. My tongue darted in and out of her delicate inner folds, then found her engorged clit. When they touched, she cried out, "Oh, mmmm, right there."

Maybe they had given me some kind of drug that was affecting my perception, but I felt a presence. It felt like something way down inside me was coming alive, something buried or repressed. It was my male nature that wanted to burst out of me and ravish Candice, to take her, forcefully if necessary, and join with her, to fuck her, to claim her.

She pushed my head back and lowered herself down. She gripped my rigid cock in her hands and rubbed the head in her wetness, then placed the head at the opening of her love canal. She kissed me and dropped her pussy down onto my shaft. She impaled herself and began to grind her hips, working me deeper and deeper inside her.

I heard a gasp from Peggy and a groan from Jasmine. I assumed they had done the same thing as Candice and were now full of cock. I ignored it. I was focused purely on my lover. She wrapped her legs around my back and dug her feet into my ass cheeks.

The position we were in is called yab-yum. It allows for deep penetration and contact with the clitoris, against the base of the cock. Also, based on tantric teachings, it lets the psycho-spiritual energy centers of the two bodies align. This pose is said to allow the Qi energy to flow back and forth between the two lovers, increasing their pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around Candice's back as I kissed her. She rocked her hips, taking my cock in and out of her pussy slowly. I could feel her juices flowing, and she began to pant rapidly.

She thrust her hips harder, fucking herself on my dick. It felt incredible. She was enjoying it greatly and grew increasingly aroused. The more turned on she became, the harder she fucked my cock.

The pleasure levels grew higher and higher. I clenched the muscles that support my cock as I breathed slowly, focusing on maintaining my full erection and delaying my orgasm. Candice was fucking me wildly. She locked eyes with me, and I felt a powerful jolt of electricity flow between us. "Oh, fuck!" I gasped.

"Feel it?" she asked, between pants.

I did. I felt it, a vibration inside me, from the top of my head through my body and into my cock. "Yes!" I answered and rocked my hips. She drew a long slow breath, forcing herself to stop panting and control herself. I followed suit, inhaling deeply, into her being. The vibrating increased.

I inhaled as she exhaled. Then, I blew out slowly as she drew in a prolonged, slow inhalation. Soon, we were feeling the energy flowing through us. I could feel it seeping into my heart and down to my cock, then out and into her pussy. As our breath reversed, I felt pure love pouring up my spine from my cock then out my heart into hers.

The more we breathed, the more intense the pleasure became. It kept rising to newer and newer levels of sexual bliss. It seemed we had been fucking all day. Then, suddenly, all too soon, we came. Our orgasms hit together, and we both screamed out in sheer pleasure as our bodies spasmed. I felt the energy erupt inside me and out of me.

It felt as if I had passed out. I could see myself, seated with Candice fucking me. I drifted up and out of my body, looking down from the ceiling around the room. Suddenly, my awareness was back in my body. I felt a shift and a withdrawing. Candice stood, her pussy pulling off my cock. It was still rock hard.

What had they put in that chalice?

My mind was drifting again. I snapped back to awareness as I felt something hot, wet and tight wrap around the head of my cock and start sliding down. I opened my eyes to see Jasmine looking at me, mouth open as she let out a slow "oh fuck."

Oh shit! I started to panic. What the fuck was Jasmine doing on my lap. She kissed me as her tight little pussy squeezed my dick.

Damn, that felt good. But, where was Candice? I turned and saw her straddling Jordan, already fucking him hard. Jasmine grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. "It's ok, baby," she cooed, "this is how our puja works."

I was still not sure what was happening, but my lust was rising high again. That profoundly masculine energy inside me was increasing. I breathed in deeply and felt it surge. Jasmine felt it too. I could tell because her eyes shot open. "Yes," she groaned, "it's strong in you. Fuck me, Todd."

I grabbed her ass in my hands and pulled her pussy to me. She began to buck and grind on me, forcing my cock to grind inside her. She whimpered each time the head of my cock drove against her g-spot.

She screamed in pleasure, then clung to me as I forced my breathing to slow. She came, shaking violently. I felt the power surging inside me, flowing out of my cock into her. "Oh fuck yes! You are Shiva!" she cried out.

She slammed her pussy onto my cock, pressing my balls into the cushion. Her juices poured out as she came again, gushing hotly around the shaft and coating my balls. I heard Candice's familiar whining cry as she came on Jordan's cock.

The sounds of sex were loud and all around me. I started to cum but clenched down hard on my muscles and the orgasm intensified, but no semen shot out. I had learned a technique to retain my sperm while still cumming. Jasmine felt my cock swell larger as I squeezed down on it and it triggered another orgasm for her. She came wildly, calling out to me as "Shiva" over and over. As she did, another orgasm, even stronger than the two I'd already had, blasted through me. My technique was not strong enough to stop my seed from spraying into Jasmine's pussy. When it did, she moaned and came a third time.

I was coming down from my orgasmic high when I felt Jasmine climb off my still raging boner. They must have put super viagra in the mead. I never could cum this much and stay hard.

Seconds after Jasmine's departure, I felt a hand on my cock. I opened my eyes again, only to find Miranda stroking me. She smiled, "I wanted this since I saw you walk in," she whispered with a wicked grin. She assumed the yab-yum position, and I felt her pussy, sliding down my cock. She had one of the wettest pussies I've ever felt. It was not as tight as Candice or Jasmine, but she moved like a porn star, grinding her cunt hard on my shaft.

We fucked intensely for quite a while without either of us cumming, but the pleasure level was through the roof. I'd never felt this good before for so long. Finally, our orgasms triggered within seconds of each other, and as soon as Miranda finished, she jumped up and walked away.

I smiled as Peggy spread her legs in front of me and let me see how red, swollen and cum-filled she was. "My turn," she said, giving me her sexiest grin.

"Like mother, like daughter," she chuckled as she slowly took my cock into her pussy. I have to admit; her pussy reminded me of Candice. Not only that but the little whimpery noises she made were similar. I was so into the pleasure with Peggy that I completely lost track of how many times Peggy came. She milked me for two separate orgasms before climbing off and moving back around.

I was nearly spent, in many ways. However, my cock was still hard. It was aching and tired, but fully erect, without even a hint of slowing down. I was slowly stroking it as a familiar looking pussy appeared in front of me.