All Comments on 'Pushing My Boundaries'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Excellent tale and very plausible. Would like to see Tracey getting a lot more slutty now she’s become sexually active again.

menziesmenziesover 5 years ago
Hot

Well that was a draining read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Realistic. Wiuld like to see if she pushes her new boundries on her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Very nicely done and enjoyable read. Will continue reading you others and looking forward to then and new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Read

He really does need to get her final hole though and really expand her boundaries.

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

For those who have commented so far:

I only do sequels if there are a lot of readers asking for one and that is the case with all of my stories, which is why only one so far has a second part. I always knew that this one had a potential sequel but wasn't sure where to take it so I left a couple of openings in the text so that I could develop it in different ways if there was any demand. One of those possibilities is certainly anal sex as that would push her boundaries further. Another option would be to develop a story line with her son. I have no particular interest in incest subjects myself but if people want a sequel and the majority would like to see it go in that direction, that's the story I'll write. Either post your suggestions here or email me.

Thanks to you all again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I really liked your story, I think it would be fun for her ex to see it

happening. And her know he's watching,and him being jealous

Cuz, he never had the did any of the things she is doing with Mark.

But an awesome read ,,,,for sure....

amoroneamoroneover 5 years ago
Splendid

A very well written and realistic story.

I think the next chapter should be involving the seduction of another young man and then maybe a threesum with Mark.

steven857steven857over 5 years ago
follow up

This story merits a follow up. I could see it going several ways, with her childhood upbringing if feel a developing relationship with Mark would work best. It is too easy a story for her reject the childhood values she was taught and become a slut. Just my opinion, but having her develop a loving relationship with Mark appeals to me. My own mother was 50 when I was born so her getting pregnant is in the possible but that window is closing fast for her. A follow on story where she deals with the possible ramifications of pregnancy and a reluctance to inform Mark is about to become a father. There could also be the son’s reaction to impending child. I am thinking that would be a more interesting story line and it would still be possible for her to explore her growing sexuality with Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Move on

True, you could write a sequel but that would lower your craft.

The story's ending suggests many options for a second chapter but a good writer knows that it is up to the reader to fill in that blank page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Working in the medical field I can say 90% of women in the 50 year age do not shave their pussy. Younger women most always shave or close trim and older women love their pubes and very rare that they even trim.

Food for thought!'

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Anonymous of 8 Dec 18 Re Pussy Hair

To the anonymous person from the medical world who said females over 50 often don't shave but under 50's do.

Well my partner is 78 and regularly shaves. She doesn't do it for me its for herself. Over the years I have had plenty of girlfriends over 50 and the majority shave or trim. What I would say is maybe ladies over 50 who are not sexually active might not shave but the sexually active do take care of themselves. Think it speaks for itself those that are going to be seen by lovers like to look attractive.

Maybe other ladies would like to comment.

The story line was fabulous and true to life.

Keep writing.

REgards

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Need more chapter of her life. Now addicted to young man cock.

Maybe she turns to her young son. A lo've she would never loose.

armando100armando1005 months ago

BEAUTIFUL STORY, SO WELL WRITTEN. ENJOYED IT!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...