Pushing My Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll take your word for it,' I smiled. 'Is this just theoretical for you or are you talking about yourself?'

'Well, some of the women on that show may have been older but they were still very sexy women with great bodies so sure, I'd be interested in some of those women if I had the chance.'

This was exactly the sort of response I'd been hoping for. It didn't mean he'd be interested in me but he was certainly fine with the principle and that was good enough for now. My more immediate problem was the fire currently burning in my crotch. Seeing all those young men and older women talk about the great sex they had together had really made my pussy wet and I was desperate to get away to my room to relieve the tension.

That night I enjoyed the most incredible orgasm as I thought of Mark lying on top of me with his big cock buried in my pussy, driving it in and out of me. I'd had this fantasy many times before but this time it seemed that little bit more realistic. This time when I drifted off to sleep, the thought of having Mark in my bed seemed one small step closer to reality.

I didn't mention anything more about the documentary for a while, preferring to let the idea develop in his mind for a while before taking my next step. I hoped that he might give some sort of sign of encouragement but almost a week had passed and he'd given no indication that he was in any way receptive to me as a sexual partner. I was supposed to be going out for the day to see David but I was only 40 minutes into my journey when I received a message on my mobile to say that he'd been called back into work and had to cancel. I was desperately disappointed and returned to the house feeling a little despondent about everything. My fantasy with Mark was no nearer fulfilment and now I couldn't see my beloved son.

When I arrived at the house, I entered as quietly as I could as I knew that Mark often liked to sleep in on a Saturday. As I was making my way to my room to get changed I heard a noise coming from Mark's room, like a low moaning. I was naturally curious but unwilling to disturb him so I sneaked down the hall and quietly opened the door to peek inside and make sure he was OK. It looked like he had risen earlier than usual and been for his run as it was clear he'd just showered. That alone would have cheered me up but he was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and stroking the most incredible erection I'd ever seen. I'd always thought that Mark had a great body and an impressive cock but until this point, at most I'd seen it in a semi-erect state. Now he was fully erect with his right hand stroking his length steadily and it had to be the sexiest sight I'd ever seen.

His manhood was an object of exquisite beauty that only a woman in need could truly appreciate. After eight long years, the sight of a fully hard cock had me very wet in no time at all and I almost gave myself away as I struggled to stifle my own moan of delight at the sight before me. The shaft was long and thick and smooth with strong veins standing out along its jaw dropping length. My husband had been 6 inches in length and just over 4 inches in circumference but Mark looked closer to 8 inches in length and probably almost 6 inches in circumference. I couldn't even begin to imagine what such a large cock would feel like inside me, or indeed if I could fit it in me at all! The mushroom head was large and purple and my fingers found their way inside my panties and to my wet pussy as I contemplated feeling it deep in my belly. His breathing was becoming a little more laboured as he sought his release and as it did so, he started to become a little more vocal. His first words immediately caught my attention.

'Oh Tracy, you feel so good.'

Could he really be talking about me? Was this handsome young man really masturbating while thinking of having sex with me?

'Cum on my cock while I fuck you,' he hissed. 'You have such a sexy older body.'

There was little doubt that he was thinking of fucking me now and how I wished he was ramming it into me at that moment and making me cum. My fingers worked feverishly on my sopping hole that was now aching for him. I needed to get back to my room so that I could reach my orgasm without fear of being overheard but I equally wanted to see him cum too.

'Do you want my cum in you Tracy? Do you want to feel me shooting my cum in your wet pussy?'

'Oh God yesss!' I gasped under my breath.

Just then he grunted and thick ropes of his young cum shot into the air. He came hard and he came a lot when he climaxed and the thought of his potent young semen filling my pussy pushed me over the edge into an earth shattering climax. I was biting down hard on my hand in a desperate attempt to control the noise I wanted to make but I was only partially successful. Fortunately he seemed so caught up in his own release that I don't think he noticed and I rushed back to my room before I could be discovered.

For the rest of the weekend I was on Cloud 9 now that I knew he would be more than interested in getting me into bed. Knowing that such a young man can get rock hard at the thought of fucking you certainly puts a spring in your step and I was positively bouncing! I spent most of the following week wondering how I could arrange the next step. I eventually decided to put a film on at the weekend and say I'd been given it by a friend. It would actually be a porn movie I'd download online that dealt with older women having sex with younger men. I could claim surprise and say I must have been given the wrong film by mistake but give him the opportunity to watch it with me anyway. My plan was a bit vague after that but I reasoned that by that stage things would either work out by themselves or they wouldn't.

I bought quite a revealing and sexy nightie for the evening and some pretty panties that showed quite a bit of my bum, though at this relatively early stage I did cover myself up a bit with a short robe that I left loose. My heart was pounding as I sat on the sofa waiting for him to join me to watch television. When he came into the room I noticed his eyebrows shooting upward when he saw me.

'Wow Tracy, you're looking pretty hot tonight!' he gasped as he sat down beside me.

I smiled back at him, casually commenting, 'It's just something I bought this afternoon to treat myself and I thought I'd try it on tonight. I'm pleased you like it.'

'Who wouldn't?' he asked. 'You look very sexy like that. I'm surprised you don't have a man in your life as any man would be lucky to be with you.'

'Thank you Mark, you're very sweet,' I smiled, 'but I'm not that struck on men my own age,' and I left that comment hanging in the air. He made no response but I noticed he gulped and I swear I saw his cock twitch in his jeans. On this lovely warm evening he looked a sight any woman would long for with his tight jeans showing every contour of his strong legs, tight bum and impressive package. As it was so warm he was also wearing no top so I had an unobscured view of his smooth, muscular chest.

'So what's on tonight?' he eventually asked.

'Nothing really but a friend let me borrow a film she recommended so I thought we could watch that if it's alright with you.'

'Yeah, sure,' he replied cheerfully, 'I'll give it a go.'

My heart was in my mouth as I started the movie and it didn't take long before it was apparent that this was a film about older women and younger men. The quality of acting and camerawork also made it fairly obvious that this wasn't a normal movie. I feigned innocence at first, hoping that Mark didn't ask me to stop but glancing down towards his waist suggested that he was starting to get interested in the content. I hadn't ever seen an actual porn movie before but I don't think you need much experience to guess at what they're like. Conveniently, this film was about an older woman having a sexual relationship with her lodger and the description of the content had been enough to convince me that this was the movie I wanted.

We must only have been 15 minutes into the film before we reached the first sex scene and with a surprising lack of preamble, the woman was soon sucking the young man's cock. I found myself totally mesmerised by what I was seeing on the screen and I could feel myself getting wet already. I'd never had the slightest inclination to give oral sex before but this woman was going to town on the thick cock filling her mouth and I found myself feeling curious what it might be like to have Mark in my mouth. The cock I'd seen Mark using the other day was simply beautiful and I found nothing disgusting about having such an object in my mouth. The guy was holding her head and fucking her mouth while I squirmed on the sofa at such a hot sight. Pulling out he started to shoot his cum on her face and she eagerly lapped it up before sucking him clean.

'I'm so sorry Mark!' I said, pretending to be shocked by the content. 'I had no idea it was this sort of movie.'

'Where did you get it from?' he asked.

'I was talking to a friend about the documentary we watched the other night and she suggested this as a movie I might enjoy but I had no idea it was a porn movie. I take it you want the movie turned off?' I asked assumptively.

As there was now a pronounced bulge in the front of his jeans, I very much doubted that was the case, besides which, I noticed he'd made no attempt to turn it off and I'd deliberately left the remote control right next to him.

'Well, I've seen porn movies before but I thought that you may find it offensive,' he countered.

'After this many years, I was just happy to see a hard cock again!' I laughed.

'Does that mean you'd like to keep watching?' he asked with a slight smile.

We were both dancing around the issue here, neither one of us wanting to be the first to admit we were turned on by it all. I had to try to push things forward.

'Yes, I'd like that if you would,' I admitted.

I'd like that too,' he said. Now a bit more visibly relaxed, he admitted: 'That woman was pretty hot regardless of age so he was a lucky guy.'

'As this is the first time I've even seen a cock in eight years,' I lied, 'and I do miss a man in my life, would you mind putting your arm around me while we watch?' This was a gamble on my part but I needed an excuse to be closer to him if I was going to initiate anything. 'I'd just like to feel close to a man again while I watch,' I tried to explain.

'No problem,' he smiled and I quickly nestled into his strong arms as the film continued.

Back on the TV, the film was rapidly hurtling towards another hot sex scene and as soon as the guy started to eat the woman's pussy, Mark tried to adjust himself without me noticing but his bulge was now so pronounced that it was a pointless exercise. He wasn't the only one needing some relief as my pussy was now dripping wet for him and I needed contact soon, even if it was just with my own fingers!

'Does this turn you on?' I asked as the action was heating up on screen and as I looked up to him for an answer, I rested my hand on his thigh. I could have been asking about either the movie or my hand on his leg and I'd deliberately made my question ambiguous so that I had twice the chance of a positive response.

'Yes, it does,' he replied. 'I think these older women are really hot and sexy.'

At this point I figured I had as much of a green light as I could reasonably expect so now I had to take the plunge. I moved my hand closer to his manhood so I could almost feel the heat from it through his jeans.

'You're looking a little uncomfortable here,' I said, looking directly at his bulge. 'Do you want to release the pressure a bit before you hurt yourself?'

He hesitated for a moment before asking: 'You're sure you don't mind?'

'Not at all, I don't want you feeling uncomfortable,' I replied.

He unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans and as he pulled back the material I could see the clear outline of his cock inside his briefs but he went no further, assuming that this was all I meant. I knew I couldn't stop then as the more I thought of the beautiful cock that was now just out of sight, the more I wanted to try sucking it for him. I moved my hand to his lower abdomen so that it rested just above his throbbing member. With my head resting on his chest, I could feel his sharp intake of breath and see his cock twitch.

'I'm not sure that's doing enough to help you. Perhaps you should just take it out while we watch the movie,' I said.

'You wouldn't mind?' he asked.

'Seeing these lovely young men naked has been fantastic after all these years and I'd love to be able to see a man's cock in the flesh again so I'd be very grateful if you would let me see it,' I replied.

He pushed his jeans and his briefs down, revealing the most incredible cock I could imagine. He was rock hard and as he set it free at last, it sprang back onto his stomach, hitting my hand. The sudden and unexpected contact caught me by surprise and I let out an involuntary gasp as it touched me.

'Mark, you have a really beautiful cock,' I said, instinctively wrapping my hand around the hard shaft.

He sighed at my touch and made a slight thrust forward, forcing my hand to the base. Taking this as a positive sign I started to slowly stroke his length and luxuriated in the feel of his hard flesh. It was hot, hard and smooth and I could feel the blood pumping through the pronounced veins. I'd been captivated by his tool from the first time I'd seen it but having it in my hand was making my heart race with excitement and unbridled passion. He was so much bigger than my husband had been and I would guess that my original estimation of about 8 inches was about right. The girth was such that he filled my hand and I could only imagine how he'd stretch me. It was a tantalising prospect that was making my mouth water and my pussy soaked.

Looking at Mark's beautiful cock was an experience in itself as it was a magnificent specimen. Having his cock in my hand seemed wicked given his age but it was also an experience that made my sensitive pussy positively tingle. Looking at the swollen head in front of me, I saw some precum oozing out of the tip and I suddenly had an overwhelming desire to take Mark into my mouth. Without asking for permission this time, I leaned over and kissed the tip before licking all over the large head.

'Oh God, Tracy, what are you doing?' he gasped. 'That feels so good!'

Kissing and licking along the underside of his cock, I looked up at him.

'Do you want me to stop?' I teased.

'Never!' he moaned. 'Please, suck my cock Tracy; I've been dreaming of it for ages.'

His words were music to my ears and I immediately held his cock straight up and took the large mushroom head into my mouth. Having never sucked a man before, this was an entirely new sensation and I didn't want to let Mark down so I decided it would be best to simply copy what the woman in the film had done as that seemed to turn him on a lot. I started by sucking and licking just the head and it was nothing like I'd imagined. The taste was more 'manly' than anything else and feeling him move beneath me with his cock so hard in my mouth was a thrilling experience. I felt the power I had over him as he moaned with my touch and he was certainly encouraging me to go further as I felt his fingers running through my hair, applying slight pressure to the back of my head.

'Take more of my cock Tracy, I'm desperate to be in your beautiful mouth.'

He wasn't forcing me in any way, simply encouraging me to go further and I was eager to please him. I relaxed my jaw and allowed more of his thick meat to slide into my greedy mouth, sucking him all the way. Mark let out a loud groan as 2-3 inches of the shaft entered me.

'Oh God yessss, that feels so good,' he sighed and as I set to work sucking more of his incredible manhood I felt his hands move down my back and start to fondle my bum. As he did so, he started to lift up my robe and nightie before slipping his hand inside my panties to squeeze the bare flesh.

I was fairly sure I couldn't take much more of such a large cock without gagging as I was already feeling my jaw start to ache at the struggle to keep so much cock in my mouth. Instead I started to bob my head up and down, mimicking the fucking motion that I know he longed for. He responded immediately by gently thrusting into my mouth and I wondered what my ex-husband would say about pushing my boundaries if he saw me sucking this young man's massive cock like a whore. Whatever he would think, I was loving it!

On the TV screen the woman was having her tits fucked and that gave me an idea so reluctantly letting his delicious cock fall from my mouth, I seductively stripped in front of him, lay on the floor in front of the sofa and pushed my tits up and together, offering him what was clearly a mouth-watering prospect based on the way he was looking at me.

'Come and play with my tits,' I invited, 'they need some attention.'

'They're beautiful,' Mark responded, 'I've been dreaming of being able to play with them since I first met you.'

'Really! I didn't think you'd ever even begun to look at me like that,' I said, genuinely surprised.

'I've always appreciated what a hot body you have but after that documentary we watched together, I've regularly been jacking off while thinking of you,' he confirmed.

'I must confess, I went to bed that night dreaming of you fucking me,' I chuckled.

'Wow! Does that mean you want to do even more than suck my cock?' he asked hopefully.

'I'd like to satisfy your young cock with a lot more than just my mouth, yes,' I confirmed, 'but for now, give my tits some attention as my nipples are aching to be sucked.

'You're making my dreams come true Tracy,' he said, as he came to me, ridding himself of his final vestiges of clothing on the way and took my very erect left nipple in his mouth.

He moved from one nipple to the other while he massaged them in his strong hands and it felt so good to have a man sucking them again after so long. I've always enjoyed having my tits sucked and Mark was doing a spectacular job. He was eager and passionate and I didn't want him to ever stop. I held him to me and loved the sensation of him feeding from me. It was like his sucking of my large breasts had a direct link to my excited and increasingly wet pussy.

'You're sucking my tits so well Mark,' I sighed as the sensation was having a direct impact on my pussy, which was now positively soaked. 'Put your cock between them and fuck them for a while.'

Mark immediately moved up my body and as I pushed my tits up and together, he slid his impressive tool between the two mounds of flesh. As he thrust back and forth, the head of his cock easily came to my mouth thanks to his length and I licked it lovingly with my tongue. This only made him push further forward, as I'd anticipated it would, and gradually more and more of his cock transferred to my mouth so that I could continue to suck this fine specimen of manhood. I moaned on his throbbing member and in his dominant position above me, he leaned forward and started to fuck my mouth like it was a wet pussy. I kept my hand around his shaft to prevent him from going too deep in his need to penetrate me but it felt glorious to be giving myself to him this way and allowing him to take his pleasure by fucking my face.

My need was growing intense and I desperately wanted to finally feel his cock filling my aching pussy but I was also keen to keep pushing those boundaries. I could tell from Mark's breathing and his urgent thrusts into my willing mouth that he was getting close. I was tempted to stop sucking and let him shoot his load on my face and tits but I was also sorely tempted to try letting him cum in my mouth. It felt like a positively depraved notion but in a strange way, that's exactly why it appealed to me so much. Not being able to push my boundaries had cost me my marriage and limited the pleasure I had experienced in my life and I wasn't making the same mistake again!