Pushing My Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to cum!' cried out Mark, firmly fucking my mouth. 'Baby, you're going to make me cum, your mouth feels so hot!'

I carried on sucking his meat for all I was worth and suddenly I felt him start to withdraw.

'Let me do this for you Mark,' I said simply.

'But I'm going to cum,' he protested.

'I haven't enjoyed a man's cock in almost a decade and tonight you're letting me enjoy the most incredible cock I can imagine,' I explained. 'I want to do this Mark; I need to do this.'

I licked the sensitive head and smiled.

'Give me your young cum Mark,' and with that I took as much of his cock back into my mouth and started to suck like my life depended on it. Convinced by my assurances that it was OK, he resumed driving his thick cock in and out of my mouth and I could feel it starting to swell as he prepared for his release. My fingers were rubbing my clitoris furiously as he took his pleasure from my mouth and I was soon cumming hard, the waves of pleasure consuming me. I moaned loudly on his cock as I found my release and the vibrations started to push him over the edge.

'Here it comes,' he shouted, 'I'm going to cum in your hot mouth,' and with that he drove forward and I could feel the first powerful jet of semen hit the back of my throat. I swallowed more out of instinct than anything else and it was as well I did as two more copious jets of cum closely followed his initial offering. It was warm and thick but tasted of a lot less than I expected, largely because it had gone straight to the back of my throat and down into my stomach. As he continued to ejaculate into my mouth, I struggled to keep pace with my swallowing and my mouth started to fill with his nectar but by this time I was too far gone in the eroticism of the moment to worry about the taste.

I felt like a complete slut having a young man shoot his large load into my mouth for me to swallow but I didn't care; in fact, I loved it! I'd been restrained by convention and expectation all my life but now I felt free. If that made me a slut, then so be it but to me, it just made me feel like a very satisfied woman.

Mark slowly wilted in my mouth and I reluctantly let him slip out. Smiling up at him, I said, 'That was wonderful Mark and you came so much!'

'That was by far the best blow job I've ever had,' he gasped. 'You're incredible at sucking cock!'

'I had some pretty special equipment to work with,' I smiled, kissing his cock, which was still semi-erect.

He helped me up and we kissed tenderly in the warm afterglow you get from incredible sex. The film was still playing on the TV but it was of no concern to us now so I turned it off with the remote.

'Let's go to your new room,' I said, taking his hand and starting to lead him upstairs.

'My new room?' he queried, not sure he understood.

'You're not here for much longer Mark and I'd like us to make the most of the time we have left so I'll be wanting you in my bed as much as possible,' I explained as I led him into my bedroom. I kissed him by the side of the bed and whispered: 'I'd like your big cock to use more than just my mouth remember.'

'This isn't just a one-night fling then?' he said.

'Not unless that's all you want it to be,' I said, lying back on the bed and opening my legs so that he had a perfect view of my shaved and wet pussy. 'I want you to fuck me every day and every night until you leave Mark and if you're ever here again, I hope you visit me to fuck me some more.'

'I'd make a special journey here for that kind of reward Tracy and I'd love it if you came to see me too,' he replied.

'I'd like that very much Mark, but right now my poor old pussy needs some attention,' and I reached down to pull my lips apart so he could see just how wet I was for him.

Climbing onto the bed, he kissed and licked his way up my trembling thighs and my pussy tingled in anticipation of him finally touching my feminine core. I could feel his breath on my sensitive parts as he drew close and I could barely breathe as I longed for him. I'd already pushed my boundaries by sucking on an incredible cock and taking its tasty load into my mouth and now I was going to have a man eat my pussy for the first time in my innocent life.

'Lick me Mark, please, I need it so badly,' I pleaded.

Instead he decided to tease me and blew lightly onto my opening. His breath tantalised my clitoris and it felt like I was ready to explode if he didn't touch me soon.

'Oh Mark, don't tease me!' I begged. 'Eat me baby, I'm desperate for you.'

His tongue snaked out and lightly licked along my slit from the very bottom, all the way up to my aching clitoris and I shivered all over as he tasted me. As his rough tongue danced over my sensitive clitoris I could feel the contractions begin to build as I rapidly built to my orgasm.

'That's it, don't stop!' I cried. 'You're going to make me cum you're eating me so well.'

'You taste fantastic Tracy, your pussy is as beautiful as the rest of you,' he said, before taking my clitoris between his teeth and starting to suck it into his mouth.

I thought he was going to suck me inside out and I grabbed his head in my hands to pull him forcefully into my wet pussy. I needed as much contact as possible and I wanted to cum into his mouth, just as he had cum in mine. I wasn't sure how he'd react to that, I just knew deep down that it was what I desperately needed. As I pulled his face into me, he released my clitoris and started to probe my depths with his tongue. He pulled my pussy open with his fingers and exposed me completely to his assault as his talented tongue played a symphony with my most intimate parts.

It all became too much for me and I closed my eyes tightly as a rainbow of colours bombarded my sight and I came in the most earth shattering way I had ever known. This was unlike any climax I'd ever had before. I'd heard that some women can squirt when they orgasm but I'd never experienced it myself until that moment. My juices came flooding out of me, like a damn had burst deep inside me and years of sexual frustration were washed away in wave after wave of pleasure. To his credit, Mark never backed off at all and kept lashing me with his tongue while I covered his face with my cum.

'That was absolutely incredible!' I gasped, slowly coming down from my high. I looked down and Mark's handsome face was smiling back at me, glistening with my juices.

'I love the fact that I made you cum so much,' he grinned, clearly pleased that he'd been able to service me so well.

He started to kiss his way up my tingling body and I saw that his cock was fully hard once more. This had already been the best sex of my life and he hadn't even entered me yet, never mind given me the fucking I craved. We kissed as he reached my face and it was a special sort of excitement I felt when I tasted myself on him. He was lying on top of me, between my legs that were open to welcome him and I could feel his hardness against my stomach.

'You're a wonderful lover,' I said, 'but could you please put that lovely cock of yours in me now so that you can fuck me.'

'This cock you mean?' he asked as he moved it between my legs. 'And do you want me to put it in here?' he teased as he ran the head of his cock along my wet opening.

My body was aching for him now, like there was something deep inside me that could only be satisfied by his cock.

'Don't tease me,' I cried, 'just let me have that big cock of yours filling my pussy and giving me the fucking I've been dreaming of for so long.'

I raised my knees up and opened my legs as wide as they'd go as I invited him to take me.

'I can't believe I'm finally going to fuck you Tracy,' he gasped. 'I never thought I'd be lucky enough for the events in that documentary to happen to me yet here I am, between your beautiful legs and my cock ready to fill you right up.

'Fuck me Mark!' I demanded. 'Fuck me and make me cum on that big cock of yours.'

With that I felt the large head of his cock pushing at my opening, forcing me to open up to him. It had been so long since I'd given myself to a man that I was quite tight but fortunately, I was also so wet and slippery that I was able to accommodate his size without too much difficulty. The large mushroom head forced my lips apart and as it popped inside I grunted as I felt like I was being split in two yet nothing would have prevented me from taking the rest of his cock.

'You have such a big cock Mark; you're so much bigger than my ex-husband and I love it.'

'Mmmmm, your pussy feels tight. Are you ready to take the rest of it?' he asked.

'Give it to me Mark, give me every inch of that monster,' I replied.

He pushed forward and in one long and satisfying stroke, he forced the rest of his magnificent cock into my tight box. As his tight balls came to rest on my bum I felt more full than I thought humanly possible but it was also electrifying. I pushed up to meet him and take the last little bit of him into my body. The head was throbbing with passion deep inside me and I squeezed it tight with my muscles as he started to withdraw. My ex-husband's 6 inch pecker was nothing compared to this as with Mark I could actually feel the strong veins running along his length as he pulled out of me and then drove his meat back home. Every time he entered me I felt full to capacity and the friction generated by his fucking was already taking me to the verge of another orgasm.

'Oh dear God!' I cried. 'Your cock feels enormous and so wonderfully hard. You're fucking me so good Mark, I could cry.'

'I think you like a big young cock filling your pussy,' he said.

'Yes, I do and most of all, I like your big young cock filling me. Fuck me Mark, fuck me hard and make me beg for your hot cum. Fuck me until I can barely stand. Fuck me until I have a belly full of your sperm and you've made me yours.'

The pleasure from his pounding was overwhelming. He was driving his big cock in and out of me with long, powerful strokes and I was clinging to every precious centimetre for all I was worth. Pushing up to meet his thrusts, a powerful orgasm consumed me again and my release washed over his cock as he continued to fuck me. I felt him suddenly withdraw and my copious juices leaked onto the bed as his strong hands turned me over and my head collapsed, exhausted on the bed while I was positioned with my arse in the air. I felt empty and needed his cock in me. Feeling it starting to press against my soaked pussy I immediately pushed back onto my welcome intruder and impaled myself on the cock I needed so desperately. Mark's strong hands were on my hips, pulling me onto his thick meat as he thrust into me and I gratefully accepted him into my body.

If anything, my pussy felt even fuller of him in this position and I was aware of being properly stretched around his thick shaft. The large head of his cock was able to massage my insides from a different angle in this position and it was divine. It was like I had an itch deep inside me and for the first time it was getting scratched. This position felt almost primeval as I was being taken like an animal in heat and that was fine by me. Why wouldn't this young buck take me and make me his own?

'Fuck me Mark, fuck me hard and make my pussy yours. Your cock is unbelievable!' I screamed as I met his thrusts blow for blow.

Cum on my cock again Tracy. I'm fucking you with my big young cock and you love it so cum on me again.

'Yes, I do love it,' I said, confirming what he already knew very well. 'Keep fucking me you stud and make me cum on you.'

He pistoned in and out of me like a machine and his cock felt like a thick steel bar inside me as he rode me to our mutual release. The unmistakable feelings of another orgasm were starting to build but this time I wanted him with me.

'Oh God, you're making me cum! Cum with me baby, let me feel your thick sperm shooting into me,' I pleaded.

'I could pull out and just cum on your arse,' he teased.

'Nooo,' I moaned, 'I need to feel you cumming inside me and filling me up with your hot load.'

Mark was really pounding me mercilessly now and I loved every stroke he was giving me. I'd never liked this position before because it seemed so impersonal but now it was exactly what I needed. I wanted to be taken by a young man and used for his pleasure and with my arse in the air, getting royally fucked from behind, I could be getting taken by any young man. With an almighty thrust, Mark drilled himself deep inside me and it felt like someone had turned a hosepipe on inside me as I felt a gush of his semen flood my insides. Knowing he was cumming inside me pushed me over the edge and I came hard on his cock as he continued to fuck me. He was pumping jet after jet of his rich, thick cream inside me and every time he did I seemed to have another orgasm.

I was in a daze of overwhelming pleasure as I lost touch with reality. Everything became a haze of sensual pleasure as I seemed to reach a state of unparalleled pleasure. I couldn't even speak in this state, I was simply aware of a glorious cock and my unending pleasure. Through the fog in my mind I sighed my gratitude as I felt every thick inch filling me and his hot cum warming me: 'Oh Mark!'

Slowly the fog started to clear as the effects of my orgasm subsided and I was aware of Mark's incredible cock starting to wilt inside me and his sperm start to leak down my legs. Even that felt good! We collapsed on the bed, utterly exhausted and he spooned up behind me as his cock slipped out of me.

'That was incredible!' he gasped, utterly exhausted. 'You have the most fantastic pussy ever.'

'Thank you,' I smiled, 'you have a pretty amazing cock yourself.'

'You liked it?' he asked.

'Mmmmm, yes,' I sighed. 'I know it's a lot of years since I've had a hard cock in me but even allowing for how much I needed that, you still fucked me better than anyone else has in my entire life.'

I realise that this wasn't a great compliment as there had only ever been one other but I didn't bother Mark with such details. He didn't need to know that and I couldn't imagine it ever being any better. I'd taken a chance and pushed my boundaries and my only regret was that I hadn't done so years earlier. I had loved opening my legs for Mark and feeling him between my thighs, pushing his young cock into me but it was so much more. Mark was far bigger than my husband had been and I'd discovered that I loved being properly filled with such a large male member. I'd also sucked my first cock and let Mark be the first man to cum in my mouth and it was something I'd very much like to do again. Having a guy eat my pussy was certainly an experience to be repeated and who knows what other sexual positions and experiences I could try in the future. I'd pushed my boundaries and in the process, opened up a whole new world of opportunities.

Relaxing in the warm afterglow of mind-blowing sex, we drifted off into a peaceful and satisfied sleep. Mark stayed in my bed every night until he finally had to leave and we fucked at least twice a day so in that time he deposited a great deal of his young cum in me and it must have been like a fountain of youth because I'd never felt better. We've met up a few times since and the sex has never been less than incredible but I'm old enough to know that he has his own life and he will inevitably move on while I am left feeling lonely and empty. Without Mark, my pussy feels especially empty but you never know what may happen next. I just need to find another young man.