All Comments on 'Q&A'

by JanetNTom4U

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I had my fingers deep in my pussy.

How I wished the black guy was fucking me and my husband fucking you. It would also be great to have your husband fuck my very wet and tight pussy. Up to date, the longest dick i've had is 7" and not very thick that hang between my husband's uncle's legs. I've had a few gangbangs of which all the men[2 to 4] are all friends of my husband and had dicks almost the same size to that of my husband which is about 6" and very slim around. The fuck with his uncle is unknown to him however. Knowing how good his uncle's dick feels wedged inside my tight pussy and the satisfying fuck it gives, I am convinced that a longer and thicker dick could give me a better or even the best fuck of my life. As for now, I could only imagine how fulfilled it would be to have a long thick dick shoved up my pussy and shooting it's cum deep, very very deep into my womb.

playman64playman64about 14 years ago
Nice

Nice story, I really enjoyed your picture also. That added to the story.

I like interacial.

THANKS,

Steve

deviant212deviant212over 11 years ago
that was hot as hell

i wish my big black dick was getting all that mental foreplay and got in your hot pussy. i loved it. looking forward to more!

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

I don't know where you've disappeared to, Janet, but this is one of my three all-time favorite stories.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous