Queen of Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank into the water with a happy growl that became a sigh by the end. My grungy skin and lightly aching muscles appreciated the choice immediately.

I'd only been sitting and soaking for a minute or two when Athena returned.

"Your mother will see you when you're done here," she said.

"Thanks," I said. "I must have caught her at the right time."

"Well... she thought she better make time, under the circumstances."

I winced. "Shit. Is it that bad?"

"No, little one. Don't worry yourself. All I mean is you've got the same stubborn streak as she does. You wouldn't come looking for help if you didn't need it. So if you're here now, like this..."

I nodded. "Yeah, ok, fair enough."

Athena stepped closer and pulled her somewhat soiled dress off in one smooth motion. I scooted forward in the tub and made room for her. I hadn't really been looking for company, but I wasn't going to refuse it either.

She slipped in behind me just as gracefully as everything else she did. I settled against her, relishing the gentle softness of her breasts on my back. She enfolded me in her arms and held me in a familiar and comfortable way.

"You're so tense," she said quietly. "All I can smell is you, even with this nose."

"Yeah, I know," I said a little sulkily. "Jess keeps telling me the same thing."

"Is that what's wrong?"

"Partly. I think I need to talk to Mom about it."

"Sure, sure. No talking. Got it."

I smiled wryly as Athena's hands moved from their initial innocent location. One went to my breasts, and the other between my legs. I relaxed and let her touch me. Unlike with my younger charges, I didn't have to worry about games of control with her. She was still just Aunt Athena.

Her fingers had many more years of experience than mine or Jess's, and it was nice to have a chance to appreciate them again. The way she toyed with my nipples, caressed my tits, and played with my pussy was absolutely heavenly. It wasn't even about cumming when she massaged me like that, though inevitably I did.

After taking the edge off for me and playing with me a bit more just for fun, Athena made sure I was all nicely scrubbed and cleaned up. I was far more refreshed and relaxed afterward, though still a bit jittery despite her best efforts.

A deeply familiar scent caught my attention as I left the bathroom, and I followed it right to my mother. Even in human form she was unmistakable to my nose.

"Serena," Mom said, smiling warmly at me.

I smiled back a little warily, though it seemed like I wasn't in for a scolding after my unplanned and untidy arrival.

"Hi, Mom," I said. "I, uh, got some things I wanted to ask you about."

"Yes, I thought you might."

She stepped close and enfolded me in a big hug. I breathed in deeply, relaxing further in the comfort of her feel and smell in a way that even a flurry of orgasms couldn't match. Maternal love and shelter was still the most powerful of drugs to me.

Mom led me by the hand through the house to her sitting room. It was seen as a dangerous room to some, as it was definitively Her Room, where she usually held court when needed. To me, it remained ingrained as the place I used to hide under her chair when I was very small and watch the grownups do Important Things.

Mom sat in her chair at the head of a rough oval of seating. Despite wearing a dress only a little fancier than Athena's, and sheer enough to reveal tantalizing glimpses of her breasts, she sat with an elegant poise that was as regal as could be. Mom was queen, and no one ever dared forget it.

I curled my legs under my butt as I took the seat next to her. I was conscious of my nudity, but more because of the room we were in than anything else. We were a pretty relaxed group when it came to clothing, but this was about the most formal location in the queen's own house. Daughter or not, it didn't sit quite right with me to meet with her while naked.

Still, if she didn't care, I supposed I shouldn't either. She knew better about these things, even if she had a mother's bias.

"So, little one," Mom said. "Tell me your troubles."

I blushed and toyed with my hair, pushing it obsessively back over my ear in order to stall for time. Now that I actually had the chance to talk, my problems felt small and silly.

"I don't know what I'm doing," I finally admitted.

"No one does," Mom said patiently. "That's what you've been sent to figure out for yourself. Figure out what works for you."

"I know, I know. But, like, I just don't get it." I shrugged helplessly. "I can't learn how to lead my friends. They know me too well."

"They seem to follow you."

"Yeah, but only because I haven't really needed them to do anything they didn't want to. I'm worried what's gonna happen when I actually need them to obey when they'd rather not."

Mom's eyebrow quirked. "You think it would be easier with someone less familiar?"

"I mean... wouldn't it?"

"Perhaps. But that wouldn't be the point either way. You need to be able to inspire loyalty in those closest to you, and they'll help keep everyone else in line when need be."

"Great. Fine. But how do I do that without them thinking I'm a total bitch?"

Mom smiled. "You could be a total bitch. It's a viable strategy. I don't think you have the temperament to pull it off, though." She shook her head. "No, you just need to learn to be in charge when times call for it. You can still keep your relationships the way they are the rest of the time."

"How, though? I can't even keep Jess in line when she really wants to mess around, let alone Lucas and Damian too. Not without damaging our friendships."

"Is that what you think?"

Mom rose smoothly and flicked her hair over her shoulder in a single practiced twist of her head. She took a long step toward me, getting within arm's reach. Without hesitation, she reached out and grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I whimpered softly, but climbed quickly to my feet as Mom tugged me toward her. She then yanked back on my hair and I instinctively bared my neck to her. It was all symbolic, and yet I felt my heart race faster as she opened her mouth wide and pressed her teeth to my exposed flesh.

I stood perfectly still and obedient as my mother's teeth grew sharper and pressed harder against my delicate and vulnerable throat. She held me like that for more than long enough to make her point, then abruptly licked a long swath of my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Did I stop being your mother just now?" Mom asked.

I blinked, slightly confused by the question. "Well, no. Obviously not."

"But you think your friends would stop being your friends just because you demanded the same show of fealty from them?"

"I... that's different."

"How?"

I waved my hands helplessly. "You're you. You're... you're the queen."

"And so will you be, one day. Better get used to it before then."

I grumbled something like an acknowledgement and tried to pull away. Mom wouldn't let me go. She sniffed deeply, then gave me a concerned look.

"You haven't been getting enough sex, have you?" she said.

"That's, you know, part of the whole thing," I said. "Sex gives away too much control. I know Jess and Lucas and Damian don't think it affects me being in charge, but it does. I can feel it even if they can't."

Mom set her expression firmly. "That's something else you're going to have to learn, then. In fact, we better have a lesson right now. I can't have you going around horny all the time and making poor judgement calls because of it. That'll do more harm then surrendering to your friends every now and then ever would."

She strode out of the room and beckoned me to follow. I tried not to notice how her ass swayed under her thin dress. She was right about my judgement being impaired. She was still my mom.

"You just need to demonstrate that you are unquestionably in charge," Mom continued. "If there aren't any questions about it in anyone's head, then it doesn't matter if you aren't always in a dominant position every second of the day."

"Are you saying you aren't?"

"Kind of, yes. I have to be more wary than you, but with my closest friends... no, I'm not always asserting dominance. I don't need to. Your Aunt Athena, for instance, she never questions me in public, but the things she can do to me when we're alone..."

Mom's smile suggested levels of sexual delight that I might not even have dreamt of, as yet.

"She's good with her hands," I agreed.

"Nevermind her hands. Her tongue, dear. Her tongue."

"Her tongue?"

"The way she licks me when we're alone, darling Serena, is something truly wondrous. You must ask her about it sometime."

Despite my whirling mind and vague aura of embarrassment at having to reveal my insecurities, I smiled impishly at the juvenile adoration my mother was expressing. To think anything or anyone could break through that facade of regal elegance and reduce her to a squealing girl...

That would be quite the sight to see. Probably it was a sight I'd never witness, however, since even I wasn't permitted to watch such private affairs. Any public sexual activity Mom was involved in had to be carefully considered, and she couldn't properly let herself surrender to it. Not when people were watching.

It would be the same with me, I supposed. I still wasn't quite sure how to handle my friends, but whatever compromise I reached with them, it would stay between us. No one outside a few trusted friends and family members would ever be allowed to know the special ways I could be melted into a helpless and quivering mess. That would be too much a liability.

There was a line to be danced on, and I hoped Mom had more to teach me about the steps involved.

"The main thing," Mom said, "is to make sure you can take control when needed. It's not about always having it, necessarily, so much as you and everyone else being well aware that you're in charge as soon as you decide you are."

"Um... yeah, sure, but-"

"Don't worry, we'll practice a bit."

She led me to the kitchen area, which was quite sizable to account for the numbers that sometimes needed to be fed, as well as the nature of some of the meals.

Janus was there, a boy somewhere between me and Mom in age, and who I'd had a mild crush on when I was younger. He was wearing jeans and no shirt, much like Lucas and Damian often did. It was a common enough casual outfit amongst the males. I wasn't sure if it was a laziness thing, or some subtle vying for dominance between them that I didn't really get. Showing off the muscles, maybe. I rather enjoyed the latter consequence, so I'd never really questioned the trend.

Janus looked over at us a bit uncertainly as we approached. Probably he wasn't quite sure what it meant that my mother was approaching with me naked in tow behind her. Or maybe that uncertainty was mine projected onto him, since I was also very unsure.

Mom smoothly pulled her dress up and over without breaking stride. She let it flutter to the floor and advanced on Janus just as nude as I was, but far more confident and queenly in spite of it.

She didn't have to say anything. She merely leaned over the counter, snapped her fingers, and pointed to the floor behind her. Janus was still hesitant, his gaze flicking to me, but he dropped to his knees behind her. She stuck her butt out a bit, and he spread her cheeks and dove in to lick her ass.

"You see?" Mom said.

I sighed. "Yes, kinda. But that's you. You can just do that stuff."

"So could you, if you really wanted to. You still don't see yourself as a queen in making. Just someone who's been told they're going to be queen."

"Well... yeah."

"So be a queen, Serena. Let everyone know who you are."

It was a bit of a confusing point to try and take seriously, given that Mom was standing there casually getting her ass eaten while making it. That was the idea though, wasn't it? That I was going to have to merge dominance and sex into a carefully constructed air of elegance and self-confidence when necessary.

The idea of maintaining a firm sense of control while getting vigourously licked felt impossible to me, despite how easily Mom managed it.

Mom gently pushed Janus away from her asshole, then stepped back a few paces. She gestured at him while looking straight at me.

I took a deep breath. I could do this. Probably.

I kept my outward appearance as calm and unflustered as I possibly could, considering I wasn't either of those things. I marched over to Janus, who was still kneeling right where Mom had left him. His shirtless chest and tousled hair made focusing on his eyes even more difficult for me.

Mom folded her arms and tilted her head as I came to a stop and hesitated. I already felt like I'd disappointed her, and I hadn't even done anything. I decided I'd better at least try, give it my best shot and see what happened.

I crooked my finger at Janus. "You," I said in my best commanding tone, "here."

I kept it short and deliberately didn't look at Janus as I hopped up on the counter. When I looked back at him he had just finally started to move. If Mom had said anything, there wouldn't have even been a pause. Still, at least he wasn't ignoring me.

Janus crawled right up to me, and I spread my legs wide as he settled again. I reached out and pulled his head closer. His gaze still flicked toward Mom for a second before he properly complied. She'd given tacit approval for me to try and be queen-like, and still he looked to her for confirmation? It annoyed me enough that I didn't let it slide.

"Don't look at her," I said sharply.

Janus blinked. "I-"

"You should be looking at me."

To his credit, he maintained a much straighter gaze once chastised. I didn't feel like I'd handled him with all proper dignity and gravitas, but it was something.

"What do you need, a map or something?" I asked.

Janus flushed slightly and leaned in the rest of the way. I bit back a soft moan as his tongue connected with my pussy and he began licking me.

"Not bad," Mom said. "A little self-conscious, but that's only to be expected."

"It's not really fair," I said. "No one's going to listen to me the way they should when you're standing right there."

"That's true. It's not fair. That's what makes it good practice." Mom smirked and beckoned with her hand. "Janus, come."

Janus immediately disengaged and tried to pull away from me. I growled deeply and instinctively. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him right back.

"Oh I don't think so," I said. "I didn't say you were done."

Again there was hesitation, and I appreciated that the situation wasn't fair for Janus either, but he got back to work eating me out. I held him against my cunt for a moment to make sure, then let him go. He didn't try to escape again.

"That was better," Mom said. She approached and gave me a loving kiss on the cheek, while also patting Janus. "You still need to find your voice, but I think you're starting to get it."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Keep working with Janus for a bit. I'll be back."

Mom glided out of the room, leaving her discarded dress right where it was.

I looked down at Janus who was still dutifully licking my wet little slit. He met my gaze with a questioning raise of his eyebrow.

"Wish I'd figured this stuff out back when I still had a crush on you," I muttered.

"Wha-"

"Still, better late than never."

With Mom gone, I felt somewhat more confident in taking control. Janus's obedience would be much less divided.

I slipped off the counter and gestured for Janus to follow. He bounced to his feet and padded after me as I made my way outside.

It was just as sunny as when I'd arrived, only now I was in more of a frame of mind to appreciate it. There was a girl out in a lounger sunning herself, a little younger than me, I thought, and I couldn't remember her name even though I was sure I'd met her before.

"You should find somewhere else to be," I told the girl.

"Like hell," she said. "I was here first. I-"

I didn't wait for her to finish. I growled even deeper than I had with Janus and stalked toward her. She seemed to belatedly realize that she might have made a tactical error and scampered past me. I took her chair and settled into it. This was all feeling so easy all of a sudden. Things were clicking into place for me.

"Don't be shy," I said. "You were doing such a good job."

Janus crawled between my legs. "This is so weird."

"You better not mean my pussy."

"No. Just... I remember when you were little. Or even just a few years ago."

I frowned. "Yeah, so what?"

"Did you really have a crush on me?"

"Briefly, yes. Don't let it go to your head. I had crushes on lots of the older boys."

Janus gave me a lopsided smile. "Yeah, I know how that goes."

"I bet you do. Now how about using that tongue for something other than talking?"

He still hesitated. "Could you, maybe... do that growly thing again?"

"What? Are you serious?"

He blushed. "You sound just like her when you do it."

Fuck's sake. He wanted me to remind him of Mom. That was kind of messed up.

Or maybe it wasn't. Maybe it just meant I was developing a queen's growl. Maybe it was a good thing.

I let the sound vibrate through my throat, low and menacing, promising bad, bad things if Janus didn't start licking. He seemed happy with it, and obediently pressed his mouth to my waiting cunt.

Well, if that was all it took...

I mused and daydreamed while I basked in the sun and got my pussy licked. I was gaining some small confidence in my own abilities, though I didn't forget that I still hadn't dealt with a real, proper test. Getting some boy to lick me out wasn't exactly a challenge worthy of great heroes. In most cases I could probably just ask and get identical results.

All the same, I luxuriated in the oral attention and sunny spot I'd claimed for myself. They weren't hard-fought prizes, but they weren't freely given either. Baby steps.

I was feeling pretty mellow and relaxed by the time Mom came back. Janus was working on my third orgasm, after taking a break at my insistence.

I was about ready to go home and deal with my pack, but didn't get a chance to tell Mom that.

"How are you doing now?" Mom asked.

"Good," I said as I stretched languidly. "I think-"

"Glad to hear it." She tapped Janus's head. "You can go now."

I was just a bit smug when he glanced at me before moving this time. I let him go without a fight.

"Now, then," Mom said. "I think we need to try something more challenging."

"Oh?"

She nodded and half turned. Athena stood behind her, just outside the doorway.

"Your Aunt Athena has graciously accepted the task."

"What task?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

My eyes widened, and I stared at Athena. She met my gaze levelly and with a certain amused twinkle.

"No," I said. "I can't."

"That's not the right attitude at all," Mom said. "How are you going to learn to achieve total control if you can't even manage it with someone who's perfectly willing to help you out?"

I didn't have the words to explain what I felt. Athena was a second mother to me, practically. I couldn't fathom trying to dominate her any more than my actual mother, even if they represented very different formative personalities in my life.

"But Mom..."

"Unless you have a real objection, I don't want to hear it," Mom said, her brow taking on a warning glower.

I sheepishly stood. I was under such scrutiny that I actually felt the downside of my nudity, something I didn't often mind. Clothes could sometimes be good for a false sense of security. But then, if Mom didn't need to bother with them to maintain her regality, then neither did I. I just needed for my body to figure that out.

I stood up as straight as I could, shoulders back, breasts out. I craned my neck up, endeavouring to look more comfortable in front of Mom and Athena that I actually was.