Queen of Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,717 Followers

Jess perked up as she caught my smell on the breeze. She turned her head and grinned as she saw me approaching.

"Well, well. Our fearless leader returns."

"So I do," I agreed. "I see you've all been productive in my absence."

"We almost formed a search party," Jess said with a faint shrug. "But then we figured nah, you'd turn up again."

"You weren't wrong."

"Plus it'd be so much effort, what with the sun and all, and we'd-"

"Quit while you're ahead, Jess."

I marched past her and neared the boys. They were too intent on each other to stop their scuffling. Whatever the issue was, it couldn't have been too serious. They weren't trying to injure each other, but it was more than just playing. It was all pretty irrelevant to me in any case.

Lucas was on top as I reached them, so I grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked him to his feet. He let out a surprised yelp and nearly turned it into a snarl, but went docile once he realized it was me.

"My room," I said. "Now."

He opened his mouth, then decided against it and slunk away. I followed a few steps behind him.

"Ooh, sexy punishment?" Jess asked. "Want some help?"

"I want you stay," I said.

"But-"

"Give me some time with Lucas, then bring Damian."

Jess considered, then apparently decided it was a fair compromise. "Ok. But seriously though, is it sexy times? Please say it's sexy times. You haven't-" She stopped, then sniffed me more closely. "Hang on, who's that I smell on you? And what have you-" Her eyes widened. "Ooh, you've already been doing sexy things. Good for you."

"Yeah, yeah."

"No, really. I mean, it would have been nice if you'd come to one of us, but if-"

I growled and stepped toward Jess, forcing her to back down and shut up. "Not now."

"Ok, but-"

The look in my eyes must have made her think better of questioning me.

"See you later then?" she said more meekly.

"Yeah. Later."

Lucas was waiting for me when I finally caught up. He was standing in the middle of my room fidgeting with a rip in his jeans. Possibly one Damian had caused moments ago.

"Why aren't your clothes off?" I asked.

He blinked in confusion. "Um... you didn't tell me anything about my clothes."

"I sent you to my room," I said with more patience than I felt.

"Yeah, but, like, you haven't really been doing much of that kind of stuff lately. I wasn't sure..."

"Then get sure." I waved my hand at him. "Clothes. Off. Now."

A slow smile overtook his lips. "Ok."

His clothes came off quickly, though still not quickly enough for me, given the mood I was in. I tackled Lucas to the bed as soon as he was naked. He was already hardening in anticipation.

I held him pinned down, not that he was fighting me over it, and kissed him fiercely. He wasn't giving me much back, so I let my teeth sharpen and bit his lip just hard enough to draw blood.

"Ow! Hey!"

He tried to throw me, but I stayed on top of him. I kept him down, flat on his back, even while his cock rose to meet my pussy.

"I'm going to ride you until you can't stand up," I told him. I stared into his eyes, daring him to say anything about it.

"You say that like it's a threat." Lucas tried to roll over on me, but again I held him down. "I'm just going to enjoy it, you know."

"That's fine. It's not a threat. I'd like you to enjoy it too." I shrugged with exaggerated dispassion. "I'm just warning you."

"Pff, whatever. You've hardly fucked around with us at all the last little while. You'll wear out way before I will."

I grinned toothily. "Wanna bet?"

He didn't get much of a say in the matter either way. I rocked my hips back and forth, grinding on his increasingly hard shaft. I kissed him again, picking up the faint taste of blood that had already stopped flowing since I hadn't bitten him very hard.

I moved from Lucas's mouth to his shoulder. I pressed my teeth to his skin and bit him firmly enough to leave a mark, but not to draw blood this time. Just leaving a reminder that he was mine. He accepted the temporary brand with good grace, relatively speaking, and only tried to wrestle me off of him once more before I put my hand on his throat and held his head down.

"Stay," I said.

"Then stop biting, dammit."

"Just reminding you of some things."

"Like what? That teeth hurt?"

"Yeah, sure. That was the message alright."

Lucas was more than hard enough by then. I sank my hot cunt onto him, my eyes rolling back as I took him ever deeper inside me. I hadn't been doing this nearly enough lately. I could see that now.

He relaxed once it was clear that sex really was happening, and I was able to let my guard down a little. The boys had always been easier to handle once their dicks were getting some attention. They were very predictable that way.

I rode Lucas while bracing my hands on his chest and mostly using my hips and thighs to move. Every now and then I'd lean in to kiss him, or nuzzle and lick his neck. I gave his sensitive skin a few gentle nips, but no more bites.

He tried to sit up a few times, or pull me down closer, but I rebuffed those attempts. I made him lie there and accept being fucked. He seemed generally fine with that and contented himself with grabbing handfuls of my butt or boobs as the whim took him, or sometimes just running his hands over my legs, tummy, and hips.

I fucked Lucas until he came. I smiled predatorily and let my eyelids half close as he spurted inside me. Such a delicious feeling. I'd missed this.

We didn't stop. Or, more accurately, I didn't. Lucas grimaced as I squeezed my pussy around his post-orgasm erection, but as I kept riding him the mild discomfort faded and he started enjoying it again, just as I knew he would.

I heard the faintest of footsteps out in the hall. My ears tried to perk up and catch the sound better, but of course there were human limitations to work with.

Jess padded in with Damian close behind. They were both naked, and I could smell sex on them. They'd been fooling around while waiting to come in. No real surprise there.

"Ready for us?" Jess asked with a hopeful and teasing smile.

"You know, I think I am," I said. I reached back and grabbed one of my ass cheeks, spreading my butt quite lewdly. I raised an eyebrow.

Jess didn't even hesitate. She got behind me and dove into my butthole with an eager and attentive tongue. She licked and slurped without any sense of shame or decorum. I loved that about her.

I got Damian to lube his cock up, and after I'd deemed Jess to have licked me sufficiently, I got her to lube me up properly too. Her slippery fingers slid as deep inside my ass as she could reach while she giggled and nuzzled my lower back.

Having both the boys inside me at the same time was a hedonistic pleasure I'd done without for far too long. I moaned and hissed as Damian filled me up from behind while Lucas remained firmly entrenched in my pussy. Two cocks, my two favourite boys, and Jess crawling around front to give me kisses and play with my tits. I'd missed this so much.

The boys fell into an easy rhythm as my body adjusted. Damian was able to fuck me harder as my ass opened up to him, while Lucas was limited by his prone position. I rocked my hips, grinding on Lucas more than properly fucking him, while he did his best to thrust from below.

I grabbed Jess by the hair and pulled her in close. I flexed my teeth and pressed them to her neck. She tilted her head back as far as it could possibly go, even as my teeth pressed dangerously into her flesh. After a moment, I released her neck and bit her shoulder instead, leaving a nearly identical mark to the one on Lucas.

When I pulled back, her face was still upturned, eyes partly closed, breathing ragged. She slowly tilted her head back down, eyes aglow with desire.

I saw now what I'd been missing for so long, what I'd needed a nudge to figure out. I could have my needs met without sacrificing any of the love my pack felt for me, nor my position as their eventual queen. I'd been so blind, so naive.

Jess kissed me again, and this time I held her to me until we both gasped for air. She grinned impishly and ducked to lick and suck on my tits while her breathing stabilized.

I remained the center of our fourway fuck-session until the boys each came in me, spilling their cum inside my pussy and asshole. I gave Lucas a bit of a break after that and let Jess sit on his face for a while as his cock recovered. Damian kept fucking my ass.

We switched things up several times. Me and Jess rode Damian and Lucas respectively for a bit, side by side, always leaning over and making out or fingering each other's butthole in the process. Then, taking a short break, I watched as Jess sucked Damian off while Lucas pounded her ass.

It devolved into quite the disorganized orgy. All four of us gave into our base and feral desires to varying degrees, and essentially just did what we wanted. I made sure not to surrender too much to my lust, and every now and then left another set of tooth marks on some exposed skin just in case there was any confusion. There never was.

The boys tired out first, as I'd known they would. Damian and Lucas curled up together quite adorably while I sat at the corner of the bed and watched them just a tad smugly. Jess lay with her head in my lap, questioning eyes staring up at me, wondering if we too could have a nap. Not yet, we couldn't.

"Come," I said gently.

I padded naked and sweaty out of the room, Jess right on my heels. We went to her room instead, so as not to disturb Lucas and Damian.

We fell into bed together in a tangled pile. I ran my fingers through her hair and enjoyed the feel of her against me, and the scent of her sexuality from such a close distance.

"Whoever you went to see, I'm glad you did," Jess murmured. "I was getting worried about you."

"I went home," I told her. "Went to see Mom. Spent some time in bed with Aunt Athena. And played around with Janus a bit too."

Jess smiled. "Ah, good. Athena must have set you straight."

"She did, kinda. Her and Mom." I kissed Jess's forehead. "I was being silly. I thought I couldn't be your queen and your friend at the same time. I thought I couldn't have what I needed." I paused. "I mean, I'm not queen yet or anything..."

"You goof." Jess looked at me with big, adoring eyes, but still with a teasing smile. "You're already our queen, Serena. We know it's not always gonna be the same as when we were little. We're ready to help whenever you need us. But, like, don't stop being our friend, either."

"I don't ever want to stop being your friend. I just didn't know how to reconcile it and trying to be in charge, and especially you always seducing me all the time."

She giggled. "Well if you'd just take us to bed more often, I wouldn't have to." She booped my nose gently, so I took her finger between my teeth and gave it the softest of nips. "I don't care how important you are, I'm always gonna try getting in your pants if you won't take care of that stuff yourself."

"Yes, I think you probably would." I held her hand to my lips and kissed it. "I love you guys, you know."

"Yeah, I do. We love you too."

This time when I ducked my mouth toward her neck, she leaned back without any prompting at all, somehow managing to act even more submissively than before. I barely grazed her throat with my teeth, just enough to feel the blood pumping through her, then kissed her there instead. I trailed my lips down to her chest, rolling her onto her back so I could shift my attention more easily to her tits.

Jess moaned and played with my hair as I sucked and nuzzled her breasts. I left them with a faint sheen of saliva replacing the sweat that had adorned them. I kissed my way further down, over her tummy, all the way to her sweet little cunt.

Her pussy was a mess of her own juices mixed sloppily with Lucas and Damian's cum. With a single lick, I could taste all three of them. I proceeded to do so repeatedly.

Jess spread her legs wide for me as I ate her out. My tongue probed deeper and deeper within her, seeking out the sexy and interesting tastes she had to offer.

I licked Jess to some approximation of clean, then she made another mess as she came and flooded my mouth with more of her pussy juices. I gave her tasty cunt a final kiss, then crawled back up beside her.

I wasn't overly surprised when she immediately switched positions with me. She licked me clean the same as I had just done for her, only she did her best to lick the cum out of my butt too. I smiled at her eager tongue-bath and stretched languidly to settle in for the duration.

"Athena's got this neat trick," I said. "I must see if she'll teach it to you sometime."

"Oh? What kind of trick?"

"You'll have to wait and see if she says yes."

"No fair teasing me like that. Now I'm curious."

"Yes. I'm sure you are."

Jess licked me to a final orgasm in spite of her piqued curiousity. Neither of us had the energy left to do anything beyond cuddle up together afterward.

Lying there naked, sweaty, and satisfied beyond belief with Jess snuggled against me, I knew I was closer to the right answer than ever before. I had to find the right balance, but whatever it was certainly didn't involve shutting her or the boys out of my sex life.

As if summoned by my thoughts, Lucas nosed into the room, followed by Damian right behind him. They hesitated, but I beckoned them forward with a lazy finger.

They found spots on the bed that definitely wasn't made for four, but did allow us to all sleep quite cozily together. I patted each of them on the head, then ruffled Jess's hair as well.

In the warm light of the early sun pouring through the window, the four of us settled in for a post-sex nap. Me and my pack. I was to be their queen someday, but would always be their friend and lover too. I'd never again make the mistake of forgetting it.

Xarth
Xarth
14,717 Followers