Queen of Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least the edge had been taken off of my arousal. Janus had done well there. If I'd tried to assert myself while still horny and flanked by the sensual sight and scent of my mom and aunt together, I would have been a mess of confused sexuality and emotion.

I stepped over to Athena who was still waiting patiently for me. I put a hand on her hip, then slowly slid it to her lower back as I guided her to turn.

"Taking me somewhere?" Athena asked, a hint of teasing in her voice.

I forced myself not to look at Mom. "Your room, I think."

"Ooh, how delightful."

My face warmed, but still I didn't look around like an uncertain girl. I knew I wasn't passing myself off as any kind of queen right now, but the sincere attempt was important all the same.

I pulled my hand back and smacked Athena across the butt. "Now, please."

Athena jumped, then giggled and started walking. She winked at Mom before disappearing inside the house. I still didn't look back. This was not working the way I might have hoped, though still better than expected, honestly.

My eyes locked on Athena's swaying ass as she led the way to her bedroom. She was swinging her hips to deliberately attract my attention, I realized. She was toying with me. She knew me as well as anyone, and possibly better in some ways, given how well she knew my mother. How was I meant to seize control of the situation back when she could seduce me so very easily?

It was probably an important lesson to learn, given my very similar and more prevalent issues with Jess.

Athena breezed into her room, and I partly shut the door behind us. Just enough for a modicum of privacy, if only in my head. She turned and waited with a cheerful glint in her eye. I had to take charge quickly, or I wouldn't be able to at all.

I stalked Athena, making a slow, deliberate circling motion around her. She was still amused, but fell into a half-crouch and followed my movement. She may have been older and more womanly than me, but the play that we learned as puppies never really went away.

When I judged the moment right, I snarled and lunged at her, tackling her straight onto her bed. She giggled and allowed herself to be thrown back, but then growled back and tried to roll on top of me. She nearly succeeded in flipping me, but I had the advantage of being quicker and taking the initiative. She had more experience and slightly out-massed me, but she also wasn't trying very hard.

Athena fought back for show, and it was enough to keep me on my toes for a while. She could easily have pinned me if I'd given her an opening. I stayed firm and focused as we wrestled around, naked bodies rubbing and sliding together as we each searched for openings and opportunities.

Our physical contest had the same side-effect as such things often did; that we became increasingly aroused the longer it went on. It was a natural referee when any of us in the pack got tussling. Sooner or later, one or both participants would be more interested in fucking than in trying to win the scuffle. It was an important safety valve when things escalated too far in otherwise friendly contests, particularly between well-matched opponents.

My breathing got ragged and heavy as I wolf-wrestled Athena into submission. She was in a similar state, and I had the added bonus of being able to see the lust growing in her eyes. It wasn't something I'd ever seen from her, but then I'd never really looked either. I'd always just ceded control to her before, since she was my elder and a close friend of my mother's. Now, for the first time, I really took note of things I'd ignored before.

I finally pinned Athena's arms to the bed and snarled again, lower and deeper this time. She growled back, but more weakly. I nosed at her chin. She resisted a moment, then tilted her head back. I let my teeth go sharp and opened my mouth wide as I seized her throat. I pressed my teeth to her skin just hard enough to make sure she could feel them. Her struggling arms went limp. Only her heaving chest continued to move.

I carefully sat up and felt my teeth return to their fully human shape. Athena didn't try to throw me off. She just looked up at me, naked, sweaty, and ready to obey. Sure she hadn't been fighting for real, but that was kind of the point too. Outside actual challenges to my leadership, I shouldn't ever find myself in a proper, decisive battle.

After a moment to survey my conquered prize, I bent down again and kissed Athena firmly. Her lips, along with the rest of her body, were mine in a way they never had been before. I'd always been happy playing with her on her terms; when she wanted, the way she wanted. Those had been fun and instructive times, but now it was my turn.

I kissed a trail down her neck and chest to her breasts. I nuzzled and fondled her tits, then sucked on them a bit. She laughed in a low, melodic tone, teasing my hair with her fingers while I toyed with her boobies.

I carried on down her body, kissing and licking my way down to her pussy. Her arousal filled my nostrils, and I took a moment just to breathe in the heady and alluring scent.

My tongue flicked out and swiped the length of Athena's slit. She tasted as good as she smelled. I licked her more and more, pushing her legs farther apart so that nothing hampered my ability to get right in there.

Athena moaned and writhed sensuously beneath me. I grabbed a firm hold of her butt to keep her hips still.

After a few minutes, I pushed her legs back and pinned them up against her chest to expose her ass to me. I traversed my tongue smoothly to her butthole and licked it with just as much vigour as her pussy. It didn't have the same addicting taste or smell, but in this case that made it easier for me not to lose sight of my goals.

I licked Athena's ass until it was all slick with my spit, then I looked up at her and released her legs.

"You know those toys you and my mom use sometimes?" I said.

Athena grinned wickedly. "Which one in particular?"

"I'm thinking something cock-shaped and firmly attachable."

Athena rolled out of bed and padded over to a chest at the side of the room. A moment later she came back with a strapon dildo. I admired the way she moved from both directions. She was in full seduction mode now.

Her arousal would have been evident even if I couldn't smell and taste it. It was all over her; in her eyes, the flush of her skin, and the glistening sheen on her thighs from where her pussy couldn't contain itself. I'd never seen her like this. She'd always been above other girls and women in my mind, on a whole different level from them. It only made sense that she could succumb to her desires at times, the same as any of the rest of us.

I supposed I'd have to learn how to hide things like that behind an air of aloofness too. Not deny my wants and needs, but carefully present them only at the right times to the right people. Maybe that was the lesson I truly needed to learn.

It was my intention to attach the harness myself, but as soon as I stood up, Athena dropped to her knees and did it for me. She was playing submissive, but that was all it was; playing. There was still a teasing glint in her eyes and lips that suggested she could be in charge any time she chose.

We'd see about that.

"Better lube up," I told her.

She looked up at me curiously. "Why? I'm wet enough."

"Maybe your pussy is."

Athena's composure flickered for real, just for an instant. She wasn't shaken, but she clearly hadn't expected me to go straight for her ass. I'd licked her there plenty of times in the past, it wasn't new territory by any means, but strapon play and anal penetration in general weren't things that we did together. Not usually. Surprising her wouldn't gain me any kind of large or permanent shift in the dynamic between us, but it was a start.

Her assured, lopsided smile had already returned as she made another trip to her toy chest for some lube, then back again. I sat on the bed and patiently watched as she knelt on all fours, then reached around to drizzle her butthole. She rubbed the lubricating liquid in while occasionally glancing back to check on me.

I lubed my dildo up while Athena gave me a show. I rubbed my strapon the way the boys sometimes stroked themselves, treating it like a real cock.

Two of Athena's fingers disappeared inside her butthole. I poured some more lube around them for her, but otherwise let her do her thing. She was still just playing along, of course, but even playing the submissive put her that much closer to the real thing.

Even without the power games, watching Athena finger herself so wantonly and purely for my benefit was quite an experience. Small surges of lust and desire coursed through me, and I was tempted to dive back in and eat out her ass some more. The puppy in me would have done it. The queen in me sat back and waited for her to get impatient.

She finally pulled her fingers out, leaving her ass sloppy and gaping just for a brief second before it closed up again. "Well?" she asked.

I grinned. That was what I'd been waiting for.

Without comment, I knelt behind Athena and grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands. I spread her ass and pressed my strapon against her tight little hole. I had to use on of my hands to actually sink it in, but after that I was digging my nails into her butt again.

Athena let out something between a moan and a growl as her ass was invaded and stretched. I slowed down, thinking I might be going to fast for her, but she pushed back against me and disabused me of the notion. She had so much more experience than me that it was probably silly to think she didn't know what she was getting into.

My inhibitions faded away as I discovered that Athena could take whatever I gave her. I fucked her ass harder and harder until she was whimpering and curling her toes. Her fingers dug into the bedsheets, mirroring the way mine dug into the soft flesh of her bottom.

Even if I wasn't truly dominating her, it certainly felt like I was. I was getting a nice boost of confidence in my ability to take what I wanted if and when I needed to.

Athena's tongue lolled out of her mouth in between moans and whimpers. Her eyes rolled back, and her nails started leaving permanent tears in the sheets beneath her. She was absolutely loving it, which in turn encouraged me to pound her all the more fiercely.

My breath came even more ragged than hers as I threw my energy into really slamming her ass. I was limited by the dildo, nearly having it pop right out a few times, but I used the toy for all it was worth. I gave Aunt Athena's ass the best workout I could, eventually making her cum. The sounds and smells that came from her upon anally orgasming were intoxicating, and nearly made me stop to play with myself.

When I pulled out of her, her butthole stayed gaping wider and longer before closing again. I pressed my face to it and licked her a bit before she was all tightened up.

Athena stretched lazily, her sensuous body taking the length of the bed for a moment before curling back in on itself. She smiled at me in a mix of sexual satisfaction and pride.

"That was quite lovely, little one," she said. "Thank you."

I grinned back. "You let me win, though."

"Of course I did." She pointed a finger at me. "But then, you were holding back too. You're going to have to leave some scars if you get in a real struggle. You understand that, right?"

"Yeah, I know. I couldn't do that to you. Not for the sake of practicing." I sucked her finger between my lips and closed my teeth around it sharply, but gentle enough not to really hurt. "I'd feel so bad."

"Mmm, so you would." Athena sighed. "It's not really something you can practice. You can't force the feeling of a proper fight. Hopefully you'll never be in one, but if you are, your mother's instincts should serve you well."

"I've never seen her fight."

"No. More's the pity. That could have been very instructive all on its own."

Athena sat up. I took the chance to press my lips to hers, stealing a kiss in a way I never would have dared before. She allowed it, even enjoyed it, I thought. She reached up and caressed my cheek as we parted.

"Have you had enough?" she asked. "I know you didn't cum."

I bit my lip. "Well..."

"Yes?"

"Would you lick me... the way you do my mom?"

Athena's eyes shone with mischievous delight. "I should make you earn something like that. Although-"

I interrupted her by lunging and pinning her firmly to the bed. "Like that?"

She laughed. "You silly thing. I wasn't going to wrestle you again."

"Well you never know. Better to get the surprise attack just in case."

"Yes, very wise." Athena darted her head in and gave me another quick peck on the lips. "You're your mother's daughter alright. Now let me up."

I rolled onto my back, legs spread apart. Athena settled between them, making the sort of eye contact in the process that sent anticipatory shivers up my spine.

"Very few people have experienced this," she said. "You're one of the lucky few."

"All those years you were holding out on me, huh?"

She shrugged. "It's something special, and it takes a lot out of me. You hadn't earned that level of effort from me before. Nor, I think, would you have properly appreciated it."

I tensed up a little more in curious impatience. I couldn't imagine what she could possibly be about to do that would have made Mom go all dreamy-eyed just at the thought of it. The answer was made clear with the very first lick.

My back arched and I hissed in surprised pleasure at the feel of Athena's tongue. It wasn't the one I knew, the one I'd felt so many times before. It was a trick she must have saved just for Mom. And now me.

She was using her wolf tongue, or rather some combination of it and her human tongue, to give her crazy length and flexibility. I unconsciously knew what she was doing as soon as I felt it. Except she shouldn't have been able to. Not with that kind of control.

I could make my teeth sharper for a moment, let them start to grow, then retract them. Ditto for my nails, and probably something similar for other parts of me if I ever had the need. But to hold a partial change with such fine control...

I squealed and squirmed as Athena gave my pussy the most luxurious tongue-bath of all time. She did things that should have been impossible, reached places that should have been out of reach. Every part of my horny little cunt was hers to lick and toy with in a masterful execution of cunnilingus.

She knew all the right place, all the right touches, and how to use her tongue to best effect on each and every one of them. How many nights had she and Mom spent locked in just such an oral embrace, her perfecting her technique and Mom being driven crazy and helpless as a result?

Whatever the case, I was benefiting now. Every time I thought I had a handle on what she could do to me, she switched it up and attacked a little bit differently. It was amazing. On a whole other level from any other licking I'd received in my life.

Athena drove me to a breathtaking orgasm. Her tireless, wolfy tongue kept me all askew and unable to regain my senses. I clutched at her, at the sheets, at the pillow, anything I could hold on to and restore my balance. Nothing helped.

I came again with her face buried in my cunt. And again. And again.

I experienced such constant, crashing waves of pleasure that it became physically painful, like I was being tickled to the point of not being able to breathe, but more so in every way. I pushed weakly at Athena's head, trying to get her away from my electrically tingling pussy, but she only latched on more tightly.

She gripped my thighs firmly and licked me to a final, massive orgasm that nearly made me black out. My vision faded, and only slowly returned as she finally stopped. She laid a final kiss on my pussy, then another on my inner thigh.

It was another few minutes before I could speak again. Athena lay watching me as I recovered, a cat-like smile on her lips.

"So now you know," she said.

"No wonder Mom likes you," I said, my voice croaking slightly.

Athena laughed and crawled up beside me. "It's one of her favourite things about me," she admitted. She kissed me. My own flavour was strong on her lips and tongue, the latter of which had incidentally gone back to normal.

I smiled and nuzzled sleepily at her shoulder. "Thank you," I said. "It was wonderful."

"I'm going to make you earn it for real next time."

"Just as long as there is a next time, I can live with that."

I curled up with my Aunt Athena, no longer worried about dominance or control, or anything at all really other than being close to her. She'd helped me learn some things about myself, and she'd shared something truly special and unique with me. I just wanted to be held in her arms for a while, to feel her heartbeat as I nestled my head against her soft breasts.

I must have dozed off, because I awoke a while later to an empty bed. Athena's scent lingered everywhere in the room, as well as that of my own arousal.

I pushed sex from my head and sniffed the air. I padded naked out of the room, following Athena's trail. She was in my mother's room, the two of them snuggled together in Mom's bed. Janus was curled up at their feet, possibly having been rewarded for being a good boy earlier.

As quietly as if I were stalking my prey, I slipped across the carpeted floor and crawled into bed. Mom and Athena stirred long enough to make room for me between them. Mom nipped at my ear as chastisement for disturbing them, but enfolded me tenderly in her embrace before drifting off again.

It didn't take long for me to return to my slumber as well. The loving comfort of Athena's soft cuddling was enhanced all the more for having Mom beside me as well. Our three naked bodies entwined into a warm pile that the sandman could not resist.

****

I awoke early the next morning, much refreshed after my long rest. I slowly disengaged from Mom and Athena, giving each a soft kiss before gliding away. Janus got a quick hair-ruffle on my way past.

It was still dark outside, the moon hanging in the sky, but about to fall. It was enough.

I shook myself to rid the last dregs of sleep from my body, then began to run. I let the change happen the way I did when showing off. I gave a last great leap from my two legs and came down on four, then I was tearing away for real.

The way home was as clear to me as if it had been lit up with fireworks. I raced toward it, stirring up some of the early-rising forest critters along the way. Many a squirrel and bunny could count themselves lucky I had no interest in them this morning.

It was a long way, long enough for me to be panting by the time I got within earshot. My ears pricked up as I hear sounds and voices. Noises of my pack. I put on a last burst of speed to cover the last bit of distance, then slowed almost to a stop at the edge of the wood.

The sun was coming up by this time, and my transformation back to human was slower and much less impressive than my athletic switch into wolf form. I took a few moments to recover my breath and fight back a wave of nausea, then straightened my shoulders and walked into my back yard.

All three of them were outside. Lucas and Damian were rolling around on the ground, snarling and growling over some petty dispute. Jess sat on the step watching them. She seemed only idly interested in the squabble, and not at all interested in her own modesty, given that her lack of panties under the skirt she wore was abundantly clear to me even from a distance.

It was strange how I picked up on things like Jess's lack of underwear when I probably wouldn't have found it noteworthy if she'd been fully naked like I was. The melding of wolf and human tendencies led to odd quirks like that.