All Comments on 'Rachel's Wild Night On Holiday'

by Andy336

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Well I hope you enjoyed writing the story, I didn't enjoy reading it and skipped to the end.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 14 years ago
Got me

Wouldn't want it to be my wife, but a good read and well written. How about another one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well Well.

At least a little honesty, not many stright husbands would get off on these things in real life, so thats nice to see. Not a big fan of gangbangs or group sex, been there, done that and it was pretty nasty, not erotic at all. Personally, I'd walk away, just too much to get over. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really good

Nicely paced and well-written: thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
there would be no

elefant in my bedroom for the next years to come but definitly this woman neither.

good writing not erotic event. some never grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHOA!

Hang on there, people, she didn't exactly ASK for this. Her hubby encouraged it, after a fashion. And he didn't protect her in her hour of need so it's as much HIS deal as her's. Very sexy tale, from the standpoint of the three young men, hell, they had to have been feeling awesome! You, my dear, have got to get over this and be the wife you always were...it falls under the category of "Shit Happens"...let it go.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
What an ugly woman she must see....

....in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How do you get past this?

While I wonder why Andy wasn't able to intervene, he shouldn't have had to. Alcohol isn't an excuse. She knew what she did was wrong. Sorry, but I don't know how Andy can deal with her betrayal. Not my cup of tea.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
shame

she could of stopped it but went with the flow. Her husband didn't tell her to bang those guys, she made that determination by going off with them and she crossed the line. Live with the elephant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Maybe your husband should just stop acting like a whiney baby.

It happened. Your husband wanted his cake and eat it too. You weren't even going to take your top off but hubby encouraged you to do it. He played with fire and got burnt. He can keep acting like a baby over it or he can act like a man and put it behind him and reclaim his wife by being an active lover. His choice. Act like a baby or be a man and reclaim his wife the right way by sweeping her off her feet with romance and active love making.

Maybe the fact is he can't even get it up anymore and feels pathetic as a result and is now taking it out on you so he doesn't have to face his own inadequacies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
meh

nice try at 'realism' but alcohol alone does not make a "two men only" into a "whatever comes along" woman. Alcohol is not something "magic" dear writers , it's just a "helping hand".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How Did Hubbie Find Out.

S.T.D. pregnancy, pictures, hubbie is a wimp and she was a slut, sounds like a lit marriage to me. They were both stupid, too bad they have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Fool?

Secretly, I think Andy enjoyed being married to a good looking sexy woman and after a few drinks, balmy weather, a party atmosphere and music the idea of encoraging her a little to have fun was sexciting for him...certainly for her, to a point. The extra alcohol loosened the inhibitions and made it difficult to ward off the helpers removing her clothes. Do I think she wanted the gangbang - nope, scared her - no, I think she felt she was among friends.

As to the caressing and smooching...the alcohol, atmosphere, night time and music was a definite mood arouser. The boys seduced her cleverly and while I don't think she would have done it freely, I think she did enjoy it - hell, it was great, her inhibitions were totally down and she is/was sensitive to the touch and aroused!

There is no indicator that she wants to do it again but I do think she likes to privately and quietly enjoy the memories. Does she feel guilty...NO, Andy was instrumental in the stripping and drinking and while she knew he wouldn't want her to go all the way, he had left, she was vulnerable and it happened. He shouldn't have left and he should have grabbed her before the skirt came off so - yes - he is hurting but he knows he screwed up and now he has done something he probably never wanted to do...share his wife...Oh Well. the Elephant will go away when he deals with his foolishness and NO she doesn't have to feel guilty...Just - really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why is anyone putting any blame ont he husband?

He isn't the one that stayed and got gamgbanged. The husband had to go and pick the kids up. No ALL the blame goes on the wife. She was a slut and she knows it. She enjoyed it so much that she will do it again. The story starts off by saying she WAS married. I hope that's true. She doesn't deserve to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Honest

This is a well written account by an intelligent woman who doesn't indulge in embellishment, she just puts it out there for our salacious enjoyment. Entirely believable. It's probable that alcohol played a major role, though, and I wonder if she shouldn't cut back, especially around casual acquaintances. Unless stripping and gang-banging is part of the evening's plan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what an ugly cuckold

pistolcuckinpete sees when he looks in the mirror, provided it doesn't break (which it often does)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good job, Andy.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

For anonymous 5/25/10 - WHOA yourself. Her cheating is somehow his fault? Let me guess, you don't take any responsibility for your own actions either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with the fear of the wife

Andy is trying hard to get over it, and I often feel ashamed about my behaviour but what happened that night in Greece will be the elephant in our bedroom for many years to come I fear.

If the youngest kid became over 18 years the husbands may have chance...........

A youngest woman whose menopause is later...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

It was very exciting to read of your adventure

If i was your husband i would love to hold you close while you told me every detail. Life is short, dont feel guilty. Thank you for sharing. I think you are very sexual and beautiful, and you obviously love your husband to feel that guilt. He is very lucky. Thanks again.T.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was rape.

When I was in college years ago I saw a young lady get as drunk as the writer and let herself get fucked by several guys. This was 40 years ago at an after fraternity party. The guys shouldn't have done it and I tried to stop it but was physically prevented. The girl when she sobered up was ashamed and depressed for the rest of the year. She left school at the end of the semester. I never felt the same about the guys who did this and feel they could have been charged with rape since the girl, like this one, could hardly walk, even though at certain points, like the woman in the story she appeared to enjoy it. This was a realistic story and it happens. I think the woman in the story let the guys off way too much esp since it may cost her her marriage.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brings to mind the famous quote (with an adjustment for this "story") ....

Stupid (WHORE) Is ..... As Stupid (WHORE) Does!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Wow!! This rape!!

I have to wonder how many actually read the story as only 1 comment sees it for what it is - rape. I have no issues with drunken gang bangs or bit of wife swapping or sharing but that was not what this story was.

Several are blaming the Andy. "Andy starts to look like it's gone far enough and is signalling me to stop and get dressed" This would be the point he would expect her to take notice. He was not the one to bring her more drink, he was not the one to lie to her that he was getting her clothes, he was the one that "had to go then, and could not find me, to collect the kids and take them back."

He is expecting her to be getting dressed, she is expecting him to be getting her clothes.

Several are blaming Rachel. "said that was definitely their lot."; "I shouted at them , "No- that not fair!"."; "I said I wanted my clothes and would they get them for me" (this is the part they say Andy is looking for her clothes); "as far as I was concerned that was the end now-the show was over and I just wanted to get dressed and go to bed.";

"I took hold of his hand and said, " No!" I reminded him that I was a respectable married woman" this is the specific one that would have all 3 of them locked away (if a jury could be convinced).

"Please take me home."; "Please just let me sleep now."; "We should not have done that and I want to go back to my boat now.";

She got drunk and her and Andy had played along with the crowd - to a point - after that point Andy told her what he wanted but was then split between wife and kids; the kids should come first every time and they did. As civilized adults people should respect boundaries, Steve and Mike did not and nor eventually did Tony, she was plied with more drink knowing it would break down her resistance and they played on that.

She did not want this, underneath her alcohol fuelled confusion and weakness we saw a couple of thoughts showing this. Then there were out and out statements before and consistently reinforced not wanting it to happen and yet it did.

Rape is about consent, consent is a mental thing not a physical one so her having an orgasm is purely a response to stimuli and not proof she wanted it.

In case you were not aware due to the issues of claims of rape on one night stands being questioned because of alcohol or drugs, it is now in European law that if you are not in an established relationship and have sex with drunk or drugged person the onus is on you to prove there was consent.

What would be interesting would be the part of the story brushed over, how Andy found out and what his reaction was. I know some people struggle if their partner is raped and it can end relationships, but Andy should not be trying to get over it and she should not feel ashamed, they should be working together to come to terms with it and heal each other.

And I've just seen this was posted 8 years ago and the last story by Andy was 3 years ago. Well it's written now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Long...

... don't worry, that elephant won't be in your bedroom much longer. Very simply your hubby will just one day pack your bags and throw you and them to the curb. Divorce follows quickly enough. Then you'll be free to give your ass and cunt and mouth away to any man or animal with a cock just so you can feel appreciated and loved again -- stupid, lying, cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a whore. She cuddles and kisses them afterwards? Why didn’t the husband dump her. It doesn’t even sound like she was sorry. Disgusting.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Listen to this selfish cunt.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Easy resolution. Just dump the retarded slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well edited rape story. This author seems to think any inebriated woman can't control themselves or hold rapists responsible for their actions. Rachel told Steve, Mike, and Tony to stop multiple times but they didn't thus, rape. Andy wasn't any help either, the should have collected Rachel when the not the kids. Just a bunch or bad characters.

Mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndy336@Andy336
Enjoy reading and writing erotic stories about wife sharing and MMF 3somes , and especially involving copious amounts of alcohol! My aim is to write credible and realisitic stories about real people with real and complex feelings and emotions. I try to capture the events that...