Rachel's Wild Night On Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes closed I felt them stroking and groping my body , until it reached a fever pitch with 6 hands going anywhere they wanted. I offered no resistance. I was past that now. Tony began to kiss his way up my legs until he was running his tongue up and down my pussy. I let out a little scream as his tongue went deep into me. My husband had not done this for me for so long and it was too much to bear. I held Tony's head to my desperate pussy as he ate me. The other boys were each holding a breast and kissing my nipples. I never saw when the boys stripped off. That just seemed to happen in an instant.

I did notice though when the first hard erect cock started to push easily into me and I opened my eyes and saw Steve smiling down at me and shouted, "Oh God, Oh My God, Oh Fucking Hell!"

I automatically put my arms around Steve's naked body . I held his arse to pull him deeper into me. I became an animal and was completely out of control. I thrashed around as he slowly and deliberately built me up to a second fantastic mind blowing orgasm where this time I was allowed to moan as loudly as I liked. My entire body went into spasm and that was the all clear for Steve to let his own orgasm come and he made his final hard thrusts into me and then I felt his warm load squirting into me . He took his time to make sure every last drop was squeezed into me before collapsing onto me.

Even then I stupidly said something like ,"We should not have done that and I want to go back to my boat now."

But they gently took hold of each of my arms and legs. I did not really offer any resistance. The second of the boys, who I guess was Mike, took his place between my wide-open legs and thrust his hard cock into my hot juicy pussy up to the hilt. As he slid into me he said, "Christ Rachel -You're fantastic ."

He lifted his muscular body up onto his forearms and really gave it to me hard with each of the other boys holding one of my hands to gently restrain me .The boys also continued to fondle and squeeze my breasts and feel and invade my body everywhere else. Mike turned me over and entered my cunt from behind whilst pulling my cheeks apart which I loved. When he fancied he turned me back on my back and thrust into me again . I remember thinking this was the most robust pounding I had ever had, but the boys were never too rough with me. I don't know whether this second fucking session which seemed to go on forever was just Mike or Tony as well. I had my eyes closed for most of the onslaught and just lay in submission moaning and sighing . From time to time when I had the energy I put my arms around whoever was fucking me, and occasionally wrapped my legs around them but mostly I was just totally available to them for their use.

At one point I surfaced from my drunken oblivion and looked at the boys feeling me up all over with big smiles on their faces , and looked up at the face of the boy who was plundering me with abandon and having the time of his life and I thought, " This can't be happening-what the hell am I doing? " But then I just drifted back into my stupor.

From then on they just turned me over , lifted my butt up to take me from behind, stuck their fingers into my cunt and arse, and fucked me at will like I was a piece of meat. I don't even really know how many times the boys each had me-hopefully it was just once but I cannot be sure. I don't think I had another orgasm after Steve fucked me (but I don't really remember ) -I just became passive to be used, as they wanted.

Much later when I woke up a bit I found myself under the stars on the duvet and the boys were still there chatting and each was laying with his head resting on me and smoking. .What a sight I must have been naked and covered in sweat, and cum running from my pussy with my legs wide apart. I felt tired, ravaged and conquered and laid on the blanket just cuddling up with the boys. I enjoyed cuddling up to them and kissing them afterwards as much as any of the sex really. It was just lovely to be so appreciated and wanted.

Afterwards I did not blame the boys -they had only behaved as any boys would with sex offered on a plate by a drunk available woman but in truth they were sweet and nice to me afterwards. They did gather up my skirt and top (I never found my bra and panties), helped me get them on, and escorted me back. It was very very late and I had to creep on board and not wake Andy or the kids. I had a hell of a hangover the next morning and Andy was pretty cross with me and that was just because he had been there when I did the strip. I found out that he had had to go then, and could not find me, to collect the kids and take them back. He of course at that stage had no idea what I had done after my strip and neither would he suspect or expect for a moment that I might have done such things. He has found out since but I would rather not get into that as it is very tricky and we are trying to deal with it. People often say that these experiences revitalise your sex lives but that has not been our experience. Andy is trying hard to get over it, and I often feel ashamed about my behaviour but what happened that night in Greece will be the elephant in our bedroom for many years to come I fear.

12