Racing Towards Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Off to the Races.
8.3k words
4.75
5.5k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - Off to the Races

Chapter 3 - Recruiting and Racing in Oregon

When I got back north after the meeting with Dr. Thomas about changes to the study, Elise had a list of likely RV prospects to visit. She whispered in my ear, "I'm buying!"

Which is how we acquired a thirty-five footer with two bedrooms and a settee that made into a third bed. It was used, but in excellent condition and a bargain at $99,000. Or so the dealer said. A lot of cross checking later, he was handing the keys to Elise and telling her he had never sold a big RV to a woman for cash before.

She gave me a hip as we walked out to drive away. "Just so you know your wife has expensive tastes." I pulled her hair and we both laughed. But inside, she chickened out and said, "Do you mind driving? I'm not ready to get behind the wheel yet."

I grabbed her and whispered, "Just so I know my wife needs a driver?"

I parked it in front of the house, and it really looked big. The others came out and admired our traveling recruitmobile. Elise invited everyone in for a tour and I went to get some refreshments. I came back with a tray of flutes and locked the door as I entered. Everyone was in the back, lounging on the big bed with the picture window. I poured champagne and we toasted the study, the Carolina Institute, and the incredible women in the McLaughlin family. The atmosphere was very mellow when Paul and I stood in the aisle and started taking clothes off. We gave them our most evil grins. Anna said, "You two behave. We are decent women invited for a tour of this nice RV. You are still on probation."

Her shoes were first, then shorts, then tee shirt, then underwear. Four hands dragged her muscular ass to the edge of the bed. We both were nice and hard. Three sets of eyes were checking cocks. Paul said to Anna. "You are sexy. Your nipples are stiff and your pussy is wet. Which cock do you want first?"

Elise and Cheryl were lying back, skinning out of their clothes and trying not to giggle.

"Girls! Save me from these monsters!" Paul was bent over her, tongue working on plump, mature boobs. I was seated on the floor, my tongue finding a sensitive place to explore that leaked on me.

Cheryl said, "Turn her over so she can sample some family pussy while you do her."

Elise slipped under Anna and licked her tits. Paul's cock was disappearing slowly into Anna's jerking and twisting rear. Cheryl's hands were in Anna's hair, pulling her face firmly to her pussy. My cock was available, so I buried it nicely in Elise. She moaned and chewed harder on the nipples in front of her.

Anna and her luscious body gave in. She rocked back on Paul's massive tool, groaning and swearing about miserable sons in law. Elise bit down hard on Anna's tit and she came. A loud, shaking, oath filled climax that completely overtook her.

Paul sat on the bed and found a warm tight place for his cock in Cheryl. The daughters had their backs to us, smiling down at their prostrate mother. Paul's and my fingers were massaging their fronts gently.

"It's true, Anna, we are reviving your sex life."

She quivered and smiled at us. "You sure as hell are. I withdraw my marriage consent until you both promise to share those cocks."

Cheryl looked at Elise, wide eyed. "What a horrible thought. We are going to be making grandchildren for her while she is getting off on our men?"

Anna snapped back. "Look at the two of you, riding up a storm and torturing your mother!"

Our fiancees leaped on her, "If it's torture you want..."

Paul and I left and went to deal with dinner. In half an hour, the three of them appeared, hair in towels and bodies in terry robes. Their arms were intertwined and lots of kissing was going on. They each gave my brother and me tender kisses.

"We haven't had such fun playing with guys and each other before. Can we keep doing that? Anna says she has never felt so good in her life. She asked us if runners make better lovers?"

I had Anna's back to my front so I could nibble on her ear, beat on her ample tits, and kiss her cheek. She relaxed against me and hummed. "We need to talk about joining forces at the lab."

"Since you are catching up on your sex deficit, maybe you should sit on me while we have that conversation."

I got a sudden cuff to the head from Elise. "Brian! Be decent! She is a respected scientist."

"I don't think you have it quite right. She is a respected fucking scientist."

All three of them beat on me for that, laughing like crazy.

We decided to try the queen in the back of the RV for all of us, but it didn't work. In the morning, Elise and I awoke alone in the bed, with the smell of fresh coffee floating back to us. I whispered, "I guess she is ok with us?"

"More than ok. She's gone from ascetic scientist to liberated female, and loves it."

I wrapped my arm tighter around her and said, "I have an idea. What if we suffer through our PhD's together? It's a miserable existence for three or four years, but worth it, especially with a partner in suffering."

"I suppose you are going to beat me when I get bitchy?"

"Of course he is." Anna was there with cups of coffee for us. "Make room for me."

We made room in the middle. She turned with a kiss for each of us. "You didn't have to do that. You belong together."

Elise said, "We might survive five minutes apart. Are you going to let us have some time to get PhD's?"

"That's a tough slog, kiddo."

"Yes, that's why we should do it now, before babies and other complications. The exercise study plus the remains study will probably provide two dissertation topics."

"Yes. I'm jealous already. Can your aged mom be part of the work?"

She jumped out before we could attack, and announced, "Eggs in ten minutes. Get your lazy brother and sister up."

Cheryl and Paul were cuddled together, talking as we had been. Elise said, "Anna is doing breakfast, so we had better report on time."

Cheryl got up and walked her wonderful naked body into our arms. "Sister, this machine was a wonderful idea. We woke up twice and had great sex!"

Elise pestered Cheryl's big tits and said, "If you want rides, you have to be my sub and follow orders."

The two of them fell back onto the bed in a ferocious wrestling match, biting, growling, sucking. Anna pushed herself between Paul and me and asked, "What is that?"

Cheryl stuck her head up and said, "We are just letting off steam because we are happy."

"Well, come have some happy eggs. She pinched our behinds and said, "You too."

Breakfast was terrific. Anna kept getting kissed and her nipples attacked. Elise and Cheryl cleared while Paul and I hauled Anna, kicking and yelling, back to the big bed. I got my arm around her shoulder and applied my mouth to her boobs. Paul had her by the waist and his tongue was completely buried in the lips of her pussy.

"Now, you stop that. Is this any way to thank me for breakfast?"

Just as her daughters arrived, laughing, her body went into orgasmic spasm, shaking and shuddering.

Paul and I were pushed on our backs and two bodies descended on our cocks. They looked down at Anna, and Anna smiled up at them. "Happy, are you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," they chanted. "This is fun." Paul and I looked at each other and popped them off on top of their mother. Paul had hooked the RV to the house water so we could take longer showers.

We stood in front of our three sexy ladies and asked, "Where are we going on our first trip?"

They lay on the bed, flexing their naked hips at us, and fluttering provocative eyes.

Cheryl and Elise went to clean up while Paul and I arranged ourselves on either side of Anna. She smiled and asked, "What mischief are you two up to?"

We each licked a nipple and hummed. She pulled on our hair as hard as she could.

"I may change my low opinion of men if you keep treating me as well as you are."

More humming and more licking.

The girls returned, and each raised a leg straight up so their tongues could find a nice spot to lick in Anna's ample pussy. Four tongues went to work at once and the mature body couldn't take much of it. She tried to stifle moans, but it didn't work. We said to the girls in a low voice, "No fucking, just licking. There is work to do."

The girl sex got hotter and wilder and Anna screamed her release.

"Maybe we should leave her to sleep it off."

Anna was off the bed in an instant, giving orders. "Strip that bed. Do an inventory of everything we need for a week's trip. Isn't that race you want for recruiting being held in Oregon next week? See about parking this thing in the spectator parking area. Think about what we need in the way of portable tables and chairs to have a little party for recruits. One of you girls come with me to the lab and help with the staff, who are not going to be happy about all three of us disappearing for a week."

She paused, her face and front flushed a lovely shade of pink, "Can we handle that and get out of here tomorrow?"

Everyone curtseyed and went to work. I did a top to bottom list of RV logistics. Halfway through, it was obvious that daily maintenance chores were necessary and complicated. I sat down with the laptop and did a draft of daily chores and printed off some copies. We could test it out in the morning.

Cheryl came from the house with a list of emails and numbers to contact the race people. "Are we going to run in the race ourselves?"

I kissed her and said, "What do you think? I'm game."

"Are you supposed to be kissing me? I thought you were engaged to Elise."

Elise appeared behind her and started braiding the blond hair. "I'd like to race, and I've decided to share him, since that seems to be the order of the day. Besides, now that I have discovered girl sex, I want you too."

She sat next to her sister and they gave me a long stare, waiting for a comment.

"I'm taking the Fifth. I never dreamed of as much great sex as I've had in the last few days. Please keep me signed up for more."

They giggled and left to help Anna in the house. I went outside to inspect and check the alternator and the two batteries. The dealer said dead batteries were a real pain and keeping an eye on the alternator was necessary to make sure that didn't happen.

The batteries showed full charge and the alternator engine was humming just fine. There was an automatic shutdown for low oil, which was good.

I investigated the meters for fresh water and for black water, which is what they called the waste tank. Fresh was full because of the hose connection I made yesterday. But so was the waste tank. While I was thinking about that, Paul came from the house with sheets and towels and kitchen stuff. I pointed to the gauge and said, "We either have to take this to an RV station, or find a way to empty it into the house system."

He said, "Let's see if there is a sewer line cleanout in the front of the house."

There was, and with a wrench and some smelly monkeying around, we had an empty waste tank with its insides rinsed out. Traveling with your own home wasn't all glory.

Paul said, "The girls want to run next week. Is that a good idea?"

I laughed and asked, "From which point of view? Beating us? Impressing potential recruits? Showing their mom how it's done?"

He laughed back. "We aren't engaged to wallflowers. They are going to do what they damn well please."

Anna came out and noticed the inroads in her flower bed. "You mashed my petunias!"

She tried to get us by the ears. "I saw you with the sewer connection. That was smart thinking, even if a couple of my flowers are history. I don't want the girls to hear, but I'm sold on you two being my sons in law."

We hugged her and made mock comments, "How could this be? The rumor was that no males were good enough for your daughters."

She tightened her arms around us and teased, "Why are both of you chasing this old body? Not getting enough from the girls?"

I picked her up and headed for the RV, telling Paul to get the girls and we would go shopping.

She wiggled in my arms and bit my ear. I pressed my hand between her legs and pinched. "You need to stop putting your body down. Most women would die to be in your condition."

I put her on the big bed and said, "Relax. We'll tell you when we get to the store."

She closed her eyes and said, "Kiss me."

Elise came up behind and leaned on me. "Hi."

Anna opened her eyes and smiled. "Lie down here and let Paul and Cheryl drive."

I got my hands on soft parts of them and closed my eyes. They hummed and I rubbed. Paul and Cheryl looked back at us and said, "Too nice by far."

I sat with a piece of paper, and Elise and Anna gave me the shopping list. Cheryl checked cupboards, which had a few essentials, but not many.

While the women went into the market, I went next door and acquired glass cleaner, a big brush and a big squeegee. There were going to be a lot of bugs in Oregon. Paul stayed in the van and called the race director's office. He wrote rapidly, asking more questions as he went. We saw the women coming back and went to help get things into the van. We were at the far outside of the lot and there was no hurry to move. The girls fed us fancy craft beer and pulled our hair as Paul described what he had learned.

"There is a good RV park on the west side of town. Once we get this thing hooked up, we have no way to get around unless we rent, or trail one of our cars behind. It looks like registration will peak out at 6000, so recruiting should be pretty good. Close to race day, we can move to their exhibitor parking, but no hookups. There is plenty of room, if we want to register to run."

Anna was on the far side of the bed, eyes closed. Elise poked her, "Are you listening?"

"Wake me when we get there. This is wonderful."

I got Elise in a clinch and kissed her ear and rubbed her front. "We all owe you for the idea about this RV. When do you want to leave?"

She pushed me down next to Anna and lay on top. "Brian, a week ago, I didn't even have a boyfriend. Now I almost have a husband. And the guy is so sexy, my own mother has fallen for him." Her arm was stretched out across Anna, who still had her eyes closed. I was nice and hard and my hands on her behind were helping me rub her sex. "Mom, he is making me hot and needy."

"You'd better get some of his stuff before I throw you off the bed."

Her voice was low and in my ear. "Is this fair, having to share you with my mother?"

She was still mumbling as I eased her out of her clothes. Anna had already gotten rid of hers. I elbowed them both down on their backs as Paul and Cheryl parked the van and came to see what was going on. Cheryl decided if two of the women were naked, she should be too, and pulled me out of the way so the three of them could lie there and flutter their best bedroom eyes at us.

My brother, standing next to me with his cock at the ready, said, "Hot damn, do I get some of each?" He dropped on top of Cheryl and said, "Do you want to be first, or last?"

She pushed him off and said, "Neither of you gets anything until conditions are met."

The bedroom look was replaced by stern faces. "Yes. Conditions."

I looked at Paul and asked, "Are we being tortured by pussy power?"

Cheryl said, "Go up front and wait. We will summon you back in a few minutes."

When we were by ourselves, Paul said, "We could tie them up."

I said, "We could string them up."

"They have a problem, they like what we do to them. They just don't want to seem too easy."

"Especially with all that money."

Cheryl's voice was raised, "Please come back."

Elise said, "We have discussed the present unsatisfactory, undisciplined situation. Changes are necessary." I had never seen a beautiful naked woman giving orders and was charmed.

Anna continued, "You have to agree to have sex with each of us at least once a day." Her eyes were twinkling.

Cheryl added, "You have to agree to take out the garbage when asked, and to deal with the RV waste tank."

Elise smiled and said, "You have to arrange a schedule for the RV that goes to the best races, and helps us recruit good study subjects."

Anna added a final condition, "It would be nice if you brought us coffee and juice in bed in the morning."

Paul and I looked at each other and climbed on the bed. I got Cheryl over my knees while Paul controlled the other two. I started a gentle pitter patter on her muscled behind. "We accept your conditions, but now you have to accept ours, even though you have all the money." My hands were getting into a good rhythm and her bottom was moving in sync with my hands.

"First, you have to agree to wrestle with us at least once a day."

Paul added, "And you have to agree to continue to make fantastic meals for us as long as we live up to your conditions."

I said, "Finally, you have to agree to train with us and run races."

I maneuvered Cheryl on her hands and knees, and watched Paul's big hard cock slip smoothly into her.

I said, "You can't come until you agree."

Anna and Elise were working on condition one, trying to sit on me. I was kissing in all the best spots, which they complained about.

Cheryl said, "Help, he is driving me crazy, I'm going to come, can I agree?"

Anna said, "These are terrible conditions, but you better give in, he is big and tough."

The three of us, wrapped up in each other, were enjoying the hot sex show right in front. Paul's cock was glistening as it pistoned in and out of Cheryl's curvaceous body.

Elise said to me, "God that's hot. They are going to come real soon."

What happened was that I had fingers in Elise's pussy and her nipple in my mouth. As Cheryl screamed out, so did Elise.

Anna was laughing up a storm at her writhing girls being well fucked by her new sons in law.

We both saw the look she gave us, and moved in with lust in our eyes. She got Paul full on with an exclamation, "Paul, you big cocked wonder, keep doing that."

I kissed her and worked those magnificent mature tits for all I was worth. Elise pulled me away and said, "I want more than your fingers. Get in here."

Cheryl was back with cleanup towels as Anna was giving it up big time, letting out a full throated scream.

In moments, we were a giggling laughing wiggling mess. Elise had her legs around me, keeping my cock imprisoned in her tight sheath. "I'm not letting you go for a while. Don't you dare get soft on me." I got a tender kiss, and another, and then yet another. I wasn't going to get soft that way.

I lay back on a pillow, with her on top and me still buried.

"He asked me when we were leaving for Oregon. What about tomorrow? Can we get everything done by then?"

Cheryl said, "Not if you won't let him out of you." She fell back into Paul's arms with her legs crossed under her, and lifted so she could capture his cock as she settled into the lotus position.

Elise noticed Anna looking lonesome, and pulled her to her front. She squeezed me as she ministered to Anna's clit and nipples. Everyone hummed and Anna asked, "If these two devils keep me revved up, is it ok if I look around for a guy for me at one of these races?"

That brought the four of us down on Mom, kissing, licking, murmuring nice things in her ear, pressing our bodies on her. Cheryl pulled up the blanket and we had a nap.

The next morning, we were headed north on the Interstate, with a big fat ribbon of concrete in front, and a whole lot of RV behind the driver. This was our real shakedown cruise. Anna, the original control freak, was elected navigator, which gave her the freedom to give orders to the driver. She not only gave directions, but had a string of rude remarks about the driving. After a while, Paul started threatening her with violent sex acts. After a particularly crude one about being strung up and sex toys inserted, she came back and whispered, "You don't think he means that, do you?"