Racing Towards Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clamped on her shoulder muscle and growled. She ground her mound into my hard shaft. Nicole said, "I guess we can't do it right out here in front of everyone."

We stood in the sun, feinting at each other and smiling. I asked, "Are you sticking with us right now, or do you have to go back to Eugene?"

They looked superior. "Ha! Anna says you are following us to Eugene because she has a research colleague she wants to visit anyway. We get to ride in the RV and you will drive our car."

Paul and I looked at each other, wondering if being one step behind the women was our diet for the next several months. I air punched at him and said, "No can do. Has to be one female guarding each male at all times."

They came at us with sharp kicks and hard slaps to the head. After a minute, all four of us were in the duff, trying to get our breath back and covered with bits of bark. "Damn, those self-defense classes must have been pretty good."

"Yes. We had an instructor that said she had been attacked as an undergraduate and she didn't want that to happen to us."

We walked the long way around to the showers so Anna and her daughters did not see our suggestive mess. There was a line, so everyone was well behaved. Walking back and air drying, I asked, "Are we moving the RV for tonight, or staying here?"

Nicole said, "There are a couple of very nice places within an hour of here in the Eugene direction. Let's get on the Internet and see if they will let you reserve a place."

By the time we got back, the RV was free of women getting their vital statistics taken and we changed. Ginny, which is what she said to call her, and Nicole shed their running outfits and stood in the aisle, grinning at us. "We come from a French family that spends a lot of time without clothes."

Paul said, "Brian and I have long tee shirts for you." Nicole gave us a fantastic view of her bare behind pulling beers out of the fridge. They sat on our knees and asked, "Are we safe or is this attack time?"

I asked, "Do we get to say something serious?"

They nodded, staring at me. "You are terrific instant friends. You offered benefits without our even asking. The others must have told you we like sex." Lots of nods which Paul and I answered with kisses.

"But we like happy sex with women who feel the same way. "So no real attacks, ok? Anybody who wants some has to ask."

That got us more kisses and a push back onto the bed. Elise, Cheryl and Anna came up the stairs to the sight of two fabulous rear ends on top of two male bodies.

"Oh no, they are at it already"

The twins jumped up and ran down the van to hug their instant family. "They are too nice for words! We just got a lecture about no attacks without asking!"

Anna mumbled, "I told you so," and prodded the daughters. In minutes, the showered runners were sitting at the settee and wherever the crowd could fit, sipping their celebration beers and picking at a dish of munchies and leftovers. Nicole was at my laptop, looking for an RV reservation.

"There is one near Sahalie Falls. That is a super place, Should I take it?"

Everyone shouted yes. Elise and Cheryl fell into our arms, wiggling and whispering that we were going to have a fun summer.

I said, in a gruff voice, "There has to be a new PR at every race. This is a working research team!"

As it turned out, Paul and Cheryl drove the Arnot car, letting the twins ride in the RV and talk more with Anna about their jobs. That actually did not last long before they were nodding off and Elise was ushering them to a bed.

After she came back, her voice at my ear said, "Stroke of good fortune isn't it?"

I looked past her at Anna. "You are manufacturing good luck for a miserable study director."

I got a stern look, followed by a smile. "Just what you deserve, I think. They are super smart and halfway into the research work already. Their mother is in Portland, at the university health sciences center."

"By the way," she asked, "do we know where we are going next?"

I deferred to Elise, who kept this kind of information in her head. "In the middle of the summer, the best races are north, even in British Columbia. What if I get the list for about two or three weeks from now. Are we going back to California after Eugene?"

(Continued in Part 3)