Racing Towards Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl said, "Mom, he is a big tough male and not used to pushy mothers in law. Be careful."

Anna behaved herself and Paul calmed down. We stopped for lunch at a large rest stop south of Redding, which gave trucks and RVs a straight drivethru. I was taking the next driving shift and stayed off the beer. The race was near Bend, but we didn't need to get there tonight. The Directory said there was a full service RV park on the north side of Klamath Falls and Anna gave them a ring. A few minutes later, we had a site with a view of some river in a grove of trees. For fifty bucks, it sounded like a deal. Dinner was already in the fridge. I advertised arrival before four and said there would be time for a run.

The slow climb up past Shasta reservoir and the great volcano itself put everyone except me to sleep. I granted them their siesta and let the big thing just march right up the long grade. By three, we were approaching K. Falls and the navigator appeared, holding her smartphone and listening to Google directions. I liked the convenience of the phone and the fact that not losing our way meant less chance of having to turn the monster around in a bad place.

The Alta Vista park was all we could have wished for. The connections were handy, and everyone was in their running gear by four. I nudged Elise, "You lead, and don't kill your mom, we are at four thousand feet."

Nearly an hour later, we had done a five mile loop. Five sweaty bodies looked good. Anna kissed me and said, "Your girlfriend sets a mean pace."

I kissed her back and said, "Kicks my butt every chance she gets. Has an ornery streak."

Ornery streak had her arms around me and said, "They have communal showers. You can wash my hair."

Anna looked lonesome and Elise grabbed her hand. "You come too. I may need protection."

Fortunately, the coed showers were empty when we got there. Cheryl and Paul were in one stall, and Elise, Anna and I in another. The water was nice and hot. There was a sign saying to economize by turning off the water while soaping. After the women got wet, I had a lot of fun with the soap and my hands. Elise was working on Anna's back and hair, while I did the front. After she saw that her daughters drastically trimmed their bottom hair, Anna had gone to work on herself, but was self-conscious about it. My hands were busy between her legs, foaming the soap and making sure every crevice was cleaned properly.

"Elise, he is being very bad. I don't let men maul my private parts like that."

"Mom," she whispered, "his cock mauls you nearly every night, what are you talking about? If you are not careful, he will bend you over against the wall and give you a treatment."

Elise looked at me and grabbed my cock, which was hard and ready to go to work. In my ear, she asked, "If you do her, is there anything left for me?"

I nodded and turned to Anna, whose bottom needed all that soap washed out of it. I bent her shoulders down and positioned her ass directly under the waterfall. After a few more passes of my fingers, she was needing attention. She already had her hands against the tile wall, it took only a moment for my cock to find a home. Her voice was low and strained, "Yes, you nasty fucker, keep that up."

I thought she was going to get wild, but she didn't. We had a nice easy shower fuck and she built right up to a good orgasm and clenched me hard as she came. I maneuvered Elise right behind her mother and she got my big one too. So while my cock was doing Elise, she had her fingers on Anna's clit, working her to a second fine climax.

Elise got a good blast, just as we heard Cheryl moaning out her own orgasm over the wall of the shower stall. I thought to myself this was the good life when you could get laid in the shower and all cleaned up at the same time.

We needed liquid, so I fixed gin and tonics. The dinner casserole was in the oven, and the fresh green beans were ready to steam. The salad makings were on the counter, with Cheryl and Elise working on them. Anna was on my knee, still making small noises and mumbling about she never knew sons in law could be so nice. She didn't have a bra on, and my hand was through an unbuttoned hole and fastened on a boob that felt like one of Cheryl's. We did need to find this woman her own stud, I thought. Elise was going to get tired of sharing.

Anna was fading. I took my hand out of her blouse and folded her head into my shoulder. She was asleep in seconds.

Paul mouthed at me, "Nice package." Elise whispered, "Be good." Cheryl blew me a kiss.

After gently settling her in the big bed in the back, I returned forward and said, "Paul, there is no way you and I deserve that woman to be our mother in law."

Elise smiled and said, "She had you terrified, and now look, eating out of your hand."

Cheryl added, "Or something more convenient."

Paul was hard. He simply walked behind her, pulled the thong to one side and drove right in.

She pushed her ass at him and leaned her head down on the counter. "I am such a slut! I'm in some funny state where I don't feel right if he isn't in me." She moaned and he stepped up the vigorous thrusting. "Yes, yes, ohhhh."

Elise and I eased up on either side, hip to hip with Cheryl. "Paul, don't get soft, she needs you. We'll do the dinner prep."

I had my hands on Elise's sweet ass, pushing her against the counter right next to her sister. "Maybe dinner can wait a few minutes. Don't you want some of my joy juice?"

"Cheryl! Can you believe this arrogant good for nothing. I try to help with dinner and all I get is his cock!"

While she was complaining, my shorts were going on the floor, followed by hers. Cheryl was moaning for more and Elise didn't have much choice. Besides, when I discovered how wet she was, I took a hard grip on her lean hips and didn't stop until he was fully sheathed in my bride to be.

The two of them were insatiable. The shower was just a warmup. Maybe it was the excitement of being on the road with their guys, the crazy runners who seduced them and wanted to marry them. And the mother who turned out to be as much a slut as they were.

All the noise brought Anna back to the front. She walked up, naked as a bird, and began applying hard swats to her daughters. This unleashed a new burst of wailing and glorious climaxes. My poor cock erupted again, and Paul was right with me.

I was awake in the night, needing to pee. A bright moon was shining in the windows and the dry mountain air carried the scent of the pine trees inside. Soon, all the naked bodies were milling around and Cheryl said, "We need to go outside. Don't turn on any lights and we can go like this."

We had been standing in the shadowed light of the moon for several minutes when something in the distance moved. Anna jumped into my arms and whispered, "Bear!" Paul had his arms around the sisters as we watched. The movement turned into one large and two small bodies, padding nonchalantly through the campground. Anna whispered again, "Aren't you afraid?"

"She's looking for food for her babies, like any good mother. We are not bear food."

I let Anna down, and said, "Everyone be still." We were upwind, and momma bear sniffed our odors coming to her, but went on snuffling around looking for garbage. Fortunately, Paul had closed the RV door on his way out. Anna bit my ear and kissed me. I hugged her tight and put another arm around Elise. One cub made a foray in our direction, but got batted back behind his mom. She stopped and looked at us from twenty yards, and then went on past.

Back in bed, the women were quivering with excitement. "Oh my gosh, I was so scared when we first saw them. It could have been a mountain lion!"

I said, "Paul! Our women could have been clawed!"

Anna tried to bat me like a bear cub and I fastened on her breast. "Momma, milk!"

The three of them attacked and I rolled over, laughing. "Did you get your toughness from her milk?"

Voices hissed, "We'll milk you, good for nothing," and dived for my crotch. After a few minutes of wrestling around, I said, "What if we make coffee and amble on down the road? Momma bear has got us all fired up."

The race was in a small town west of Bend, in the tall pine forest. We had come early, to sort out our new recruiting strategy, and spent the first night in another RV park, complete with water and waste tank connections.

In the morning, Paul and I made Anna lead an easy run through the open forest on a smooth, soft path. She gasped and said, "You are terrible to make me lead." For the rest of us, we rationalized it as tapering, one of the controversial ways to get ready for a race. I kept an eye on my watch, pushing Anna to stay near a ten minute pace. We turned at three, and she even had something left when we got back to the big RV. I had hooked up the outside shower head, and since it was, at least for the moment, quite private, everyone got sluiced off minus their suit. I nudged the women into their mother, and all three complained, while rubbing soapy bodies on each other.

Inside Elise and Cheryl had a plate of fresh fruit and a jug of orange juice on the table. Paul said, "We better check out the finish line site and see where this monster is going to go."

I got the bikes down from the top of the vehicle while packs were found and a map of the area generated. The road bikes were a last minute decision to give us mobility, even though they made an unsightly pile up on top. Anna the navigator, with new helmet on, led us along back roads to the site of the race expo and start/finish lines. It didn't take long to find the race director, Sheldon Lang, who was looking harassed, but welcomed us with a smile. I briefly described our need for space for the RV and a little area next to it for chairs and an umbrella. He asked whether we were doing anything that would generate liability for the race and I assured him it would not. Any woman who joined the study did so voluntarily and signed a waiver.

A few minutes later we had red cones in our hands and he was gesturing at an ideal location. After staking our claim, we got the table and chairs down, and the poster boards about the study out of the vehicle.

It was hardly noon and we were way ahead of schedule. The portable barbeque guy provided sinful pulled pork sandwiches. It was a hard choice to choose soda over beer, but the run was Paulorrow.

As we were munching in the warm sun, I said, "Anna, Paul and I have decided that you need to take charge of this event, since the rest of us will be running. All you need to do is be on the lookout for young women who resemble your loving daughters."

Cheryl said, "This must be a trap. They are just trying to expand the harem. Mom, you have to be scientific."

Even Anna laughed at that. "Yes. Scientific. What are your measurements again, dear?"

Leaving Mom in charge, the four of us went out along a trail in the trees for a short run to get the kinks out and get brains thinking about the race. Paul said, "I don't think meeting these two has improved our times," which got him fierce looks and two bodies disappearing in the distance. We stopped and leaned against two tall pine trees.

"Well, it has improved everything else in our lives, by a lot."

We straightened up as the women returned at a good clip and ran full into us. "Bad. You were supposed to stay with us. What if we ran into a bear?" Their arms beat down, dropping sweat generously. We pinched bottoms and took off towards the RV, arriving in a flourish to find Anna with a runner body on each side, sitting with study paperwork in front of them. Twin bodies, in fact, and very attractive.

As we caught our breath, Anna said, "You'll never guess who I've found. These are the Arnot twins. Their mother and I were in school together. They are in PhD programs at Eugene, and runners too."

Elise said, "From the looks of them, I don't stand a chance tomorrow. What's your PR?"

The one on the left said, "Hi, I'm Genevieve and 3:19." The one on the right smiled, "I'm Nicole and 3:21"

Elise said, "Damn." I said, "It looks like Anna has signed you up for the study. Thank you very much."

Nicole laughed, "It is we who owe you thanks. Anna has rescued us from a night on the ground in the forest and even promised a runner's dinner tonight."

Anna looked apologetic, "I explained about tight space for seven and they said it was fine."

She added, "We are going shopping for extra food. And I discovered an outdoor shower behind the bathrooms, so you don't have to use precious RV water to clean up."

The four of us walked to the shower with robes from the RV. "Don't you two get any ideas," Cheryl muttered.

Elise agreed. "That is serious competition, sister. We may be in trouble." Paul and I poked them and repeated, "Trouble."

I said, innocently, "Well, your PR is close to 3:20, you have a fighting chance."

The water was cold and we danced in and out of spray, using soap quickly and rinsing off. I rubbed Elsie through the robe and suggested, "Is the orgy tonight, or tomorrow night?"

She pulled hard on my ears and applied a hard kiss. "Don't you tease, those twin bombshells get all our jealous instincts going."

Cheryl cuffed Paul, "Yes. Jealous instincts."

I picked Elise up in my arms and got a softer kiss. I mused, "Maybe they only do girls. We could put them in with Anna."

Shortly, we were on the big bed, wrestling. "You might know these two would be impossible around more runner bodies!"

Paul joked, "You two started it, seducing us with those fine bodies at the race down south."

They rolled into each other, giggling. "Should we let them flirt and see what happens? Can they be trusted?"

Paul and I grabbed our women for hugs and kisses. "We are on your short leashes. Let's relax. What do you want to bet that sex is not on their pre-race program?"

The rest of the day was a blur. The twins found some friends who came by to sign up. Elise ran into two women she knew from other races, and they signed up. We were getting to a five hundred body cohort in a hurry.

Despite no booze, dinner was lots of fun. The twins teased Paul and me terribly, yanking our leashes. Cheryl and Elise made horrible comments about all bets were off now that other women were involved.

Finally, Paul and I lost it a bit and coralled all four of them into the big bed in the back of the RV, applying hands to backsides and pinching other parts with no discrimination. "You will obey," I growled.

Paul suggested, "We need to turn surplus PhD's from a problem to a solution. Let's have Anna hire them as summer research assistants. That way we get more than teases. Some real work, maybe."

When he finished, the twins were still giggling but Anna stood next to us looking serious. "That's a good idea. I have lots of things that need their talent, and the four of them can keep you under control."

Paul and I sat up, looking serious ourselves. "Oh no, a summer of harem slaves!"

The four bombshell women hugged and looked at Anna. "You are serious?"

"Yes, unless they have a better offer in Eugene. You get to help with my research, run with us, travel to good races, and have fun beating off these louts who think they are marrying my daughters."

Things got very quiet as Genevieve and Nicole climbed into Paul's and my laps. "Is it ok? Really?"

I lay back and closed my eyes. "This is all too much." Quickly Elise was on my chest, pulling Nicole to her and saying, "Don't pay any attention to them. They are really teddy bears and know how much trouble they will be if there are any attacks. It's ok to give then a kiss and say you are joining us for the summer."

I got the world's tenderest, hottest kiss and pretended to faint. It was really awful after that. Two guys had two women apiece lying on them administering delicate kisses, along with gentle threats about good behavior. Anna, changed into a short nightie, climbed on top and gave out kisses too.

I finally said, "I suppose you have large football muscle boyfriends in Eugene?"

There was a full chorus of giggles. "Don't get any ideas. We study and train too hard for boyfriends. That includes you!"

Cheryl and Elise started a chant, "No sex tonight. Run before sex!"

We were prodded and poked and fell asleep where we were. In the night, Anna took the new arrivals with her to the other bed and set an early alarm. The noise woke me cuddled with Elise, who turned over and laughed in my ear, "You and Paul were so funny last night!" I reached for a boob but was batted away. "A PR is required first."

Paul and I sat at the settee in the very early sunlight, sipping steaming coffee, and grumped. "How can we run with all these distractions?"

Putting dishes in front of us, the girls said, "Eat your oatmeal, it is good for runners, especially grumpy male runners." I was poked in the ribs with a giggle.

Anna was still in bed with the Arnot twins, talking up a storm about summer research. They were nodding and wiggling and waving their arms. Just a total disgrace of female pulchritude. She looked at us, "You two go outside and do warmups or something so we can get dressed in peace."

I was halfway through my pre-race routine when Paul asked, "Will they get so horny around the rest of us that they ask Elise and Cheryl for privileges?"

I laughed and said, "We'll see, won't we? It's a good thing we have two hot ones we are engaged to. Otherwise..."

"Yes, otherwise promises about good behavior would..."

We were still smiling when four bodies and a chaperone tumbled out and started into their own warmups. Anna pushed Paul and me towards her signup table and said, "You are to behave. They are really smart and really nice. I told them they had to call and ask their mother for permission, and I would talk to her too."

She winked at us and let the cat out of the bag. The middle aged lab director was having her own sex life revitalized and knew darn well the Arnot twins were not going without for a full summer.

I winked back and said in a loud whisper, "Dr. McLaughlin, we will follow your every direction."

It turned out to be a great day for running. Sunny and not too warm. Plenty of experienced runners to provide motivation. A gorgeous course through open forest. Elise and I both did PR's, chasing the twins all the way. Well, not all the way. I passed at the twenty mile mark and finished four minutes ahead. Elise finished four minutes behind them. We hugged and smiled. The twins said they were only a minute off their own PR's which had been on the hard surface course in Eugene. Cheryl and Paul were waiting for us with smiles, having taken minutes off the times in their first half marathons a few weeks ago.

The six of us strolled over to Anna and the RV, where several trim looking women were reading study descriptions. Elise nudged me, "You and Paul have been transferred out of the interview jobs. We don't want to lose any of these likely prospects because they don't want their bodies handled by a strange man!"

She was right and we retreated to a safe distance. The twins followed, inquiring what was wrong. I walked us behind a big pine tree and said, "They are going to offer immediate intake interviews without any perving males around."

We were pressed to the trunk with sweaty bodies tight against our fronts. "You poor things. We already were perved last night and lived to tell about it!" Another cascade of giggles. We growled, but it didn't do any good. Genevieve said, in a loud whisper so her sister and Paul could hear, "You know what we did while you were outside warming up?" There was a pause for bouncing on us. "We asked your women about sharing? Can you believe that?"

"Horrible idea. What did our innocent fiancees tell you?"

This resulted in outright laughs. "They said you were brutes and ravished them every five minutes and we were welcome to take some of the pressure off!"