Raven Nevermourn Ep. 003: TERROR EYES

Story Info
Peekaboo I see you. Cum and get it Asshole!
7.8k words
4.69
4.8k
3
5

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,876 Followers

As the bus doors opened to greet Raven Moore, she produced her gifted bus pass to the driver who directed her to scan it over an electronic payment device, accepting the use of the card. Smiling at her the older driver directed her to take a seat with a warm, "Welcome aboard." If he knew what she had gone through the last few hours he might have declined her a ride.

Shuffling along the aisle she chose a pair of seats with no one occupying them, in doing it that would give her freedom and room to open her suitcase. Before officially taking her seat, she looked around her at the other passengers. Eyes seemed to follow her every move which made her timidly nervous. While she discovered normal eyes and genuine greetings it still worried her after watching Detective Heather Choi's partner and an accompanying police officer being manipulated by her demonic body thief. If he... it... could control them, it was certainly able to follow her even here. Trying to remain calm she sat down and opened her luggage in the opposite inside seat. Her packet offered her directions to various places with addresses. While she knew very little of Boston, she was going to need help.

"In ten blocks get off of this bus and switch to the Eastbound Red transit. From there take it another fourteen blocks. That will get you within walking distance of my house." Hector Alonzo told her from within just as the bus pulled back into traffic.

"Don't let me lose count."

"You need to do the watching Raven. I am cooped up here inside your body. While I can see through your eyes somehow to assist you, I can't take note without you looking as well."

"I was hoping to open a few cards and see how much money I've got."

"That can wait until we get home. Do not let people see you holding cash they might mug you."

"Good point." She closes her suitcase and tries to enjoy her ride. Settling back, she counts each stop until the bus begins filling up with newer passengers. The seat across the aisle from her found an obvious college student, he looked the part. Book bag with a laptop and books he was pretty easy to read. As the young man relaxed, he shot a glance toward Raven.

"Hey!" He nodded, she wanted to look his way but felt it safer not to allow him in so to speak, fearing he might be abused by the entity stealing bodies. She merely feigned bashfulness; Raven was hardly that shy, but she had to tune him out. Shrugging the man just put in his earplugs and listened to music. He didn't even have it in him to refer to her as a bitch. He merely presumed her to be too shy to communicate. No big deal he had plenty of other girls in his life.

Five blocks from her ejection point Raven found a man walking toward her who looked ancient, using a cane to get to a vacant seat. Stopping next to her he simply stood there as if a statue. Suddenly he reached singlehandedly to his pants and unzipped his fly, digging in for his dick. Exposing it to her from the side she heard other people complain. Eying his six-inch erection Raven flared her gaze and looked up at his eyes. It was then she realized that the man was blind, dark glasses covering the eyes she sought. As voices rose to inform the driver of the perverted old man jerking off next to Raven, without really facing her, she simply froze in her seat.

The driver peering through his mirror pulled over and put his flashers on and got up from the driver's seat. Marching down the aisle the bus driver patted the old man on the shoulder. "Put that away right now. I won't tolerate this kind of..." He abruptly paused and joined the man in unzipping his own fly and producing a limp five that right before Raven's eyes reared up to a sturdy curved seven plus. He too jerking off led to people wondering what the heck was going on. Whimpering as she saw the driver's smirk and obsidian eyes, she knew she was in trouble. With the blindman unable to see he was easily controlled if not fully inhabited. "Two for the price of one fare on the party succuBUS." The driver spoke. "Hold still for that facial." Only the demonic driver faced her, the blindman aiming down the aisle.

Having ignored the situation, the boy in the seat between them had his eyes closed listening to an old AC/DC track called Highway to Hell. Sensing something not right, he opened his eyes long enough to discover the driver talking to the girl. The blind guy with his dick out is what disturbed him. "What the fuck?"

The driver tilted his gaze toward the boy and chuckled, "That comes around midnight. Our favorite time of day. Isn't that right Princess?" He returned his murky pupils toward Raven. "Can't wait to rip that pretty cunt of yours wide again."

"Leave me alone." She whimpered.

"Never again Baby girl!" He growled and shot cum all over her arm. "Oopsie! Missed the face. Maybe next time." He tilts his head again toward the student. "You're up School Boy!" Just that fast the driver teetered and fell toward his left to the floor convulsing. The boy jumping up in shock found his body tensing, a confusion leading him to replace the driver. To his right the blind guy shot his minimal load into the aisle as a number of witnessing women scream. Falling forward the blind man himself convulsed as the driver was doing. With his ear plugs in listening to the song the boy seemed to be struggling between being himself and being controlled.

Witnessing his attempt to resist entering the strange scenario Raven jumped up and doubled her fist. A first ever punch to the boy's nose broke him out of his funk. "OWWWWWW!"

"Your lucky day. I think I just saved you." Snatching up her suitcase she walked over the driver's quaking body and ran for the front of the bus. The passengers cheering at her bravado under the circumstances said things like, "Perv's deserved that." to a simple, "Good job!" At the closed-door Raven felt trapped and squealed until Hector told her to keep calm and how to open the doors. Once she disengaged the door and hurried down the steps on to the curb, she bolted down the street running for her life.

The bus remained there but passengers quickly abandoned the chaos fearing for their own lives. 911 yet again called led to arrests for indecency. Nobody died this time luckily. Afraid to ride another bus Raven just walked and walked.

"Raven? Have you noticed it seems to be only men that he's controlling?"

"I didn't think about that." She huffed at a cross walk. "I'm in big trouble aren't I Hector?"

"Possibly! Let's just get to my house and you can relax a bit. You need to go two more blocks East then take Krannert Street the twenty blocks I mentioned. Although, we could try an experiment."

"Like what?"

"Find a cab with a female driver. Let's see what happens."

"Okay! I have cash in my bag to pay for one. You know you might be on to something. That Detective Choi lady wasn't controlled. Neither was Cynthia or the girls at Crowley Manson. Maybe he can only inhabit dudes."

"Notice also that he could have raped you on that bus, but he didn't. We both heard him mention midnight."

"Right! His favorite time of day. That means I need to find a place to hide from men until morning."

"My home will keep you safe. I have security locks and cameras. A... gun if it becomes necessary. I don't think you should use my gun, however. If you get charged for murder, it's only going to create more hell in your life."

"No guns! I'd probably shoot myself in the foot."

"We don't want that. So, I won't even tell you where it's hidden."

"Every taxi I've seen has a man driving it. Hector? There are men... everywhere." She realized spotting guys walking the sidewalks, street cleaners, even delivery drivers. To her misfortune she discovered a chain of black eyes skipping from man to man. In passing her winks and mumbles of, "Eye'm right behind you Ravenous one. You can't escape!" Some even saying, "sTag you're it! Party's just getting started."

"His power must be enormous to be able to move around like he does. Let's question why he can't just take you during the daylight hours. It seems he can only inhabit other men and utilize them."

"What if one of them just kidnaps me off the street and holds me captive?"

"Let's try not to think of things like that. There are street cameras everywhere on the streets to capture whoever might attempt that. Let's hope help might arrive."

"Help in the form of more men. Hector I'm going to be gang screwed I just know it." Oddly her body fired up her hormones by simply pondering such an overpowering prospect.

"Is he capable of a mass... Raven... please think positively. Get those images out of our head. He has to go from one body to the next which means he shouldn't be able to achieve such a thing. Let's not jump the gun."

"Another reason for not telling me where your gun is hidden. Only one problem with that Hector."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm reading your thoughts. Your gun is in your pantry in a cookie jar."

"Leave it there, Raven."

"I won't go near it."

"I didn't even wipe that bus drivers... cum off my arm. My rush to escape and trying to think clearly, I overlooked it. It's dried up but... gross... I... Hector? Why do I feel like licking it off my arm?"

"OH, GOOD GOD! Raven... stop!"

"I can't help it. It's like my hormones are going bonkers crazy."

"If it's true that you are a succubus that appetite might grow as you get older. Just try and control your urges. Please don't let me fade away thinking all hope in you is lost. I believe in you Raven."

"Thanks Mister Alonzo. I'll do my best. Wait! There's a Lady cab driver." She spots a cab in front of a hotel. Running as fast as she could wielding her awkward luggage, she approaches the cab and goes to the driver's door window tapping on the glass. The woman driving opened her window with a smile.

"Hello there."

"Can I get a ride?"

"Waiting on a customer Darlin'." The blond in her 40's frowned, "First come first serve, I'm afraid." As Raven lost hope, she noticed a stunning woman with a roll behind luggage walking toward the cab. Lost in the fact the woman looked wealthy, almost a fashion model in grace Raven sighed and started to walk away. Behind the woman a bellboy followed her with two more suitcases. The bellboy's eyes turned black the second Raven looked at him. Stopping cold and letting the suitcases fall to the walkway the bellboy unzipped his fly and pulled out a nice eight-inch beast. Jerking off ferociously he laughed at her fearful reaction.

"If she's going to stiff me with no tip. I'm going to stiff her with my tip."

Haunted by his switch in persona the runway model by appearance turned to see him and shrieked. The cab driver having hit her interior trunk latch, stepped from her cab to help put her bag inside. Before she could load up the driver spotted the bellboy and moved in front of the woman with a small can of mace in her hand. "Get in the taxi I got him."

"What in the world?" The woman stood her ground instead of running. Raven chose not to run herself and sat her bag by the back bumper and walked right around the women. In a bold stand Raven marched right up to the bellboy and kicked him in the balls. Fazed by the impact the boy's eyes returned to normal, and he fell to his knees.

"Sorry!" Raven whispered and retreated backwards until the cab driver met her side.

"Nice work! That deserves a ride, I think. You might have to wait until I drop my rider off though."

"I can wait."

The passenger in wait called the Hotel for Security but immediately made a request, "Can we avoid the drama, I'm running late for my flight." As a Security guard emerged even his eyes went black. Marching up to the cringing bellboy the guard kicked him in the ribs. That was enough for the driver.

"Get in." A swift luggage toss into her cab the ritzy woman got in for safety. "Front seat with me." She told Raven who kept her suitcase in hand in case she needed a fast escape. Once inside the women found the guard tapping his baton on the window next to Raven.

"Open up and say ahhhhh!" He chuckled trying to open a locked door handle. Preparing to swing his baton to shatter the glass pane he lost his chance, the driver squealing away.

"What the fuck was that about?" The driver growled, "Sorry, you both had to deal with that."

"I'll never stay at the Salem Inn again." The backseat beauty calmed her nerves. "Should I call the police?"

Raven turned sideways in her seat to look back, "If you do you might miss your plane. They're going to expect a long drawn-out police report. Right?"

"That's true. I'm over it." She huffed, "I swear everywhere I go men expect... it comes with the good looks."

"Ego much?" The driver Clarice thought, then vocalized, "I can only imagine. You should invest in a bodyguard."

"When I get my big payout from my modeling gig in the Bahamas I just might. That was pretty fast thinking you did in sacking that guy. Thank you." She directed her smile toward Raven.

"Anytime! I needed a ride."

"Allow me to pay your fare."

"No! That's on me." Clarice intervened. "I got you Kid."

"Thanks! It's my birthday."

"Oh yeah? I might even buy you lunch."

"I am starving." Now she was hungry. She should have eaten her cake back at the Home.

"Allow me to at least buy her lunch. She did defend me. You both did." It was all about Rhea Light. Yes, that was her modelling name. Better than Freya Blight her birth name, but that would never be spoken. Rhea was just so much more brightening. "I'm very lucky that you both stepped up. I'm confused though... why did the guard seem so... vicious?"

"Who knows!" Clarice shrugged as traffic grew congested. It was like every car around her was braking hard and stopping, then slowly sped up. "What is it with people? This isn't Sunday folks." A fancy red Jaguar pulled next to the cab as traffic slowed far too much. Raven looking over saw the driver lift his sunglasses and grin. Eyes coal black she knew the entity was tailing her. He was likely bouncing from one driver to the next to slow her up.

"He won't leave me alone Hector." Raven told her own passenger, "The ladies might get hurt because of me. Should I leave the cab?"

"You're still seventeen blocks from my housing division." He prompted, "Unless he rams the cab stay put."

"He's causing gridlock though."

The Jag finds its engine revving making Rhea and Clarice now look his way. "What's wrong with that asshole? It's like he wants to race us in congested traffic." Clarice pointed out. The possessed driver having lowered his shades she couldn't see his eyes. Regardless his wagging tongue looked menacing. "Has the world all gone perverted? I just know I'm going to miss this woman's flight."

Traffic moving more now that their drivers were becoming aware of who they were Clarice chose to switch lanes to avoid the Ferrari, fortunate a car behind them paused long enough to allow her entry. A female driver helped! Once able to move forward it only ended in another traffic jam. The car in front of Clarice literally stopped cold and put his sedan in park, its male driver getting out to stretch. In a huff then laying on her horn Clarice snapped, "I've seen it all."

With other cars honking the driver moved in between his bumper and the cab's. Crawling up on the taxi's hood the man whipped out his cock and began a lengthy ejaculation. This time however the women all saw the darkness in his eyes. Gasping Clarice offered, "Is he on drugs?"

Pissed off Clarice put her cab in park and climbed out to use her pepper spray. Hopping partially over her fender well, she shot the man right in the face. Reeling from inhaling the destructive odor the driver collapsed and fell off the hood in a spasm. With cars circulating around her on the other side the Jaguar moved back up next to the cab. The driver of the Jag, a handsome Hispanic man was back to normal and rolled his window down. "Everything alright?"

"Fuck off!" Clarice rebounded, only knowing what she had seen earlier from him. Shrugging it off he proceeded on without any further nuisance.

"Raven?" Hector called out to his cellmate, "He didn't go dark a second time. Maybe he can only inhabit someone once."

"I'm glad you pick up on things like that. I wasn't even noticing."

"Like I said I'm here until I have to move on." She was grateful for every precious moment with Hector.

Getting back into her cab Clarice Branch apologized again to Rhea, "Hopefully that's the end of this weirdness shit. I'm shutting off my meter, you shouldn't have to pay for the hold up. If it were natural, it might be different." Proceeding into traffic things smoothed out without further inference. Once quiet Clarice peered over at Raven, "Where are you going anyway? I forgot to ask."

"Fifteen more blocks." Hector advised Raven, "Tell the driver Candelabra Estates. No specific address you can walk the two blocks from the entrance."

"Candelabra Estates."

"Nice area." Clarice puckered, "Your folks live there?"

"Yes. My uncle. I'm going to live with him until I figure out my next step."

"Where from?"

"Maine!" came to mind. It worked for Stephen King.

"I missed my bus, so I figured I'd get a cab. I saw you so I gave it a shot."

"Smooth Raven." Hector sighed, "Keep it up, but don't offer too much info. In case the police would ever question her."

"Okay!"

"On my way by there going to the airport but if I drop you off, she might not make it."

"You can just let me off at the entrance, I'll find his place on foot."

"Means I can't treat you to lunch." Clarice looked sad.

"I'm pretty sure my uncle will feed me. Thanks for the offer though. The ride there is sufficient. Just slow up, I'll leap out." Raven giggled.

"Use your luggage as a cushion when you hit the ground." Clarice joined her cuteness. "Coming up on the Estates shortly." She then peers into her mirror at Rhea on her cell texting. "Two second pitstop to drop the kid off. Hope you don't mind." Rhea didn't even hear her she was so involved with texting her Modelling Agency Rep over her delay in traffic. Shrugging her oblivious nature off Clarice simply took the initiative when reaching the gates of Candelabra Estates.

"Get ready to jump Kid." Clarice winked at her as she paused traffic to put on her flashers. Pulling along the curb the driver extended a hand to say goodbye. Worried touching her might do harm Raven winced apologetically.

"Germaphobe! Sorry! Thank you so much though. Nice meeting you." Hopping out Raven closed the passenger door and waved. A tap on the back window made Rhea look up to see her spreading another friendly fond farewell. Raven was even sweet enough to wish Rhea good luck in the Bahamas. A hesitant smile Rhea blew her a kiss out of kindness. Ego was set aside. A darker stare as Raven turned away alluded to more than met the eye as she studied the girl. Light reading?

With Clarice driving off Raven hurried along the sidewalk next to the entrance with metal Candelabra designs on both gates, each had lights over the candles that were sensor set for sundown. "Which way now?" She asked Hector.

"Right at the stop sign. Walk two blocks turn left on Centurion Way. My home is 1411 Centurion."

"Right two, left 1411 got it." Hurrying as fast as she could she luckily saw zero traffic on the streets. Her only worry was a man mowing his lawn a few houses before Hector's. Luckily like the boy on the bus he was lost in music over a headset. "I see 1411. Whoa! Nice place Mister Alonzo.... Hector. It looks almost Medieval."

"As much money as I paid for it... it's my castle. Remember... key under the garden gnome Maurice."

"You named your garden gnome?"

"Guardian Gnome." She heard him chuckle.

"Cool! Hope he keeps me safe." Finding Maurice, she took a look around for safety before tipping the ceramic gnome. Sure, enough there was a house key. "Found it."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,876 Followers