Raven Nevermourn Ep. 003: TERROR EYES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glow channeling back through tangled fingers returned to Raven's body leaving Gwen breathless and mumbling, "Hector? I'm so very sorry I ever hurt you. Thank you for saving me." Unable to reclaim her grip Gwen had to endure Raven's final gushing climax before Raven's eyes returned to normal. Stunned by her renewed reality Raven tilted her gaze toward Gwen and bulged her eyes.

"Uhhh? Am I in trouble?"

"No, Raven." Hector warned her from within, "You allowed me to rescue Gwen. Bless you child."

"I did? It must have been on a subconscious level I don't remember anything after I started masturbating for you."

"A beautiful show indeed until... I believe I... made love to you."

"Don't tell the Ex."

"She has nothing to say. You are my first affair." He chuckled. "Again, thank you."

"Hector?" Gwen sat up bawling. It was then Raven sat up to confront Gwen.

"Gwen? I know this is insane but please control your emotions."

"Who... are you? What are you?"

"An Angel Mom!"

With the Entity gone the barrier over the door vanished allowing Jody Alonzo to wave her hand through the opening. Once allowed in she hesitantly joined the women, stepping around the ashes of Brandon as if hot coals on bare feet.

"I told him he should stop smoking." Jody mumbled to herself not wanting her mother to overhear her snide disrespectful remark. Brandon was a pretty decent guy. Emphasis on was!

"Ladies? We need to chat. Hector has things to... tell you both."

"Hector?"

"My dad died today." Jody winced with stress making her tremble. "Who are you?"

"He's here with me. Us if you let him in. I'm Raven."

"I don't know what to believe here." Gwen shuddered reclaiming her hand from Raven's.

"He tells me to offer this as proof."

"What?"

Raven covered her private parts as best she could and sighed closing her eyes. Using Hector's own voice pulled from within he spoke.

"I am nothing, yes; I am air and darkness, a word, a promise. I watch in the crystal, and I wait in the hollow hills. But out there in the light I have a young king and a bright sword to do my work for me and build what will stand when my name is only a word for forgotten songs and outworn wisdom, and when your name, Morgause, is only a hissing in the dark."

"OH MY GOD! HECTOR! IT IS YOU."

"DADDY?"

"Mary Stewart, The Hollow Hills! Credit where credit is due. God bless her."

"Good job Sugar Daddy." Raven praised her inner sex partner.

"Thank you for mimicking my voice, Raven."

"The stage is yours Artie." She thought to him, "Don't bow out yet."

"Curtain call T-Minus... 11 hours." Raven withheld Hector's countdown from his family.

Down the street, neighbor Frank Skinner finished his mowing and turned off his music. The second he did his eyes went black. Noigel, if that were his true name or just something that came to Raven in her fever dream stood watching the Alonzo home.

"The Succubus is growing in power. This is going to be fun. Let the flames begin."

Frank Skinner in body only dropped his shorts and watered his freshly cut lawn. He woke up with cum on his knuckles. "What the hades?" Embarrassed he put his penis away and looked about for witnesses. With none in sight he wiped his knuckles off on his shorts and hurried to put his mower away. Done as far as he was concerned, he eyed his weed whacker then sighed, "I think I already whacked enough. We'ed better stop while I'm ahead." He needed to lay down, humor was not in Frank's favor. Smart he thought considering, before he had a stroke. One of a thousand such strokes the entity chuckled from his new host, a squirrel up a tree.

Well, nuts!

Done indeed!