Raven Nevermourn Ep. 003: TERROR EYES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The key works both locks. Listen closely... once you enter the front door there's an alarm code box in the hallway straight ahead of it. Go to it and punch in the code 851212 that will keep any cops from coming thinking there was a break in."

"Gotcha!" She unlocks the front door and hurries inside locking herself back in. Hearing a beeping noise, she dropped her luggage and raced to find the alarm junction. Punching in his suggested code the beeping stopped. "Peace at last."

"19 hours 18 minutes left Raven. We have much to do."

"Right! Can I have a quick tour?"

"Explore quickly. Remember where I told you the money was?"

"Yes! I can dig that out later. Just let me get my bearings."

"We need to secure your stay here Raven so don't take long."

A fast observation of her environment Raven discovered some pretty cool things. "You have a swimming pool and a hot tub. Can I use them?"

"Anything here is yours, just be wary of leaving too many clues that you're staying here illegally. That's why I'm trying to hurry you along."

"Right! I'm being selfish. Where do you want me?" She pauses envisioning herself naked in his bed. "Really?"

"Sorry! Old habits. I never once said I didn't have fantasies."

"You had me once already Mister Alonzo." In a giggling twist of irony she adds, "Heck, you're inside me right now."

"Not by choice either time Raven. Can we get past my fantasy slips. I'm sorry for frightening you."

"I'll boost your ego because you're being so good to me. While I'd never have let you have me under better circumstances... you did feel really good once I let down my guard."

"Bodily only Raven. He moved my body in ways I never could have on my own. But... thank you for the compliment. Truthfully I remember very little of it, he had control over my thoughts and mind."

"Uh oh!"

"What?"

"If he had control over your thoughts, he must know everything about you. Where you live, the key hiding place, alarm code should he break in using someone's body, even things about your family."

"Yes, I worry about that as well. One step at a time. Go to my office downstairs." Securing her luggage, she takes it with her down to the basement where she discovers a home gym, a secondary family room with a massive 75-inch big screen TV. "Wow! You lived like a king."

"I mentioned my castle."

"Yep! Okay, office." She enters the only room it could be and discovers his desk with a desktop computer. "You collect medieval stuff, to go with your castle your Highness?"

"I've always been fascinated with King Arthur lore. Go sit at my computer." He directs her, she again resting her luggage on the carpet near enough to her to feel it would be safe. Consisting of her sole possessions she felt compelled to keep it all close by.

"Cushy chair! Okay, where do I begin?"

"The computer is on just move the mouse until it asks for a password." Complying she pauses at the identification mode. "Type in Pendragon02162003 no spaces. The numbers are my daughter's birthday. Capital P in Pendragon, which is all one word."

"Jody's 19?" She notes a photograph of Hector and Jody together without his ex-wife. "She's gorgeous."

"Yes, she is. Unfortunately, she resembles her mother more than me."

"What's your ex-wife's name?"

"Believe it or not... Gwen as in Guinevere but spelled with a G.W.E.N instead of G.U.I.N. My heart melted the moment she introduced herself, my being a medieval nut."

"You didn't name Jody after an Arthurian name?"

"Middle name yes. Gwen was dead set on Jody as a first name to honor her late Father. His name was Joseph Dean Blanchard, but everyone called him Jody. My Jody's middle name is Avalon."

"Avalon Alonzo? Sounds odd, but still befitting of grace."

"I thought so. Gwen back then was kind enough to agree to it."

"So why did you divorce Gwen?"

"Too many Lancelot's behind my throne."

"Ouch! Sorry, Mister Alonzo."

"Over and... done. Alright now that you are logged in let's go to my files. Search for a file named Assets." She does so and pulls up every accountable money and property asset he had accumulated. Clicking accounts she notes his net worth as, "Dang Hector! You play the stock market? $842,000 bucks in savings?"

"I did indeed. There are more stocks in other folders. If I remember correctly between them all, I should be at 1. 4 million. However, many of those shares will need to be sold off by Jody. What I want is for you to type a note and attach it to these records explaining how and who to contact that is trustworthy enough to get her what she can from them."

"Right! Let me go into Word and you can let me dictate what you say word for word. No pun intended." Once set up, he gave her an outline that set his daughter up for life. "That it?"

"Good enough yes. Date it for three days ago please."

"Done!"

"Good! Now that we have that arranged you can keep the cash I have on hand for your needs. Just do not let anyone know where you got it."

"Thank you, Hector. Or should I call you Sugar Daddy? You do picture me naked waaaay too often."

"Can we please overlook my stupidity? I respect you, Raven. My own desires... are... dead."

"Hector? My hormones are off the charts. I don't mean to offend you, I just... can't help myself at the moment. I think this whole Succubus thing is consuming me."

"Go to the search engine and type in Succubus. Let's read up."

"What if anyone goes into your Search History and notes the date as after you're deceased?"

"This is why when you leave my home, you're taking the motherboard out and destroying it. Please move everything I just had you do on to a flash drive to protect it. Pass the drive along to Jody anonymously. There are drives in my desk drawer."

"Right! I swear, I'll do that before your time is up. I probably won't sleep out of worry."

"Succubus! Look it up."

"Yep! Doing that now Sugar Daddy."

"I suppose I am. I just wish it were under better circumstances."

"Me too. Okay it says..."

"I can read along with you Raven."

"Weird that you see through my eyes. Oh! You know when you mentioned that the thing that took over your mind and body might only be able to control one person at a time? He had the blind guy and the bus driver at the same time."

"Perhaps with the blind guy unable to see he could manipulate two at the time. You do recall the blind man faced away from you even when touching himself. He was old too, maybe there is a factor of less resistance."

"Possibly! Did you notice the guy mowing his yard didn't look at me once when I got here? He had a headset on... do you think maybe when someone's brain is processing music the entity can't take control over them? The guy on the bus had earphones in too and was only controlled when one plug was out of his ear."

"Good observation. You might be on to something."

"Maybe! I'll keep my eyes out for characteristics that could give me an edge against him."

"You're a very brave girl Raven."

"A very horny girl too. Sorry!"

"Don't be. I fear that will only escalate. Just... learn to breath and resist your urges. Do not go to the dark side Young Padawan."

"Star Wars fan too?"

"Syfy nut as much as into Historical knowledge."

"Same here! I'm glad the Home let us watch Star Wars at least."

"I broke protocol on that when I added the Disney channel to the rec room for you girls. Now that Disney owns the Force it seemed appropriate."

"Good call Master Alonzo." She giggled. "I'm sooo watching your DVD collection."

"There are pornos hidden in cases of old movies. In case you run across one you're not shocked."

"Sicko!" She laughed. "Why are you telling me that when I'm fighting my hormones?"

"You're right! Forget I warned you."

"A Succubus in lore says they can't reproduce. Does that mean I can't get pregnant?"

"I don't know. You know in Arthurian stories often times Morgan Le Fey was called a succubus but it's misleading because she had a child in Ywain."

"Okay it says a Succubus can have a child but only through the union of an Incubus."

"The thing that inhabited me is likely an Incubus. Stay away from any Incubus' young lady. That's an order."

"Yes Sugar Daddy." She giggles at his fatherly approach. "I'll keep reading up on this stuff after you're gone. I jotted your password down, so I don't forget it. You have anything to eat around here?"

"I went shopping two days ago so there's lots of food to sustain you a few weeks. Steaks in the freezer if you can cook."

"We had a few lessons from Chef Carla. I can figure it out."

"Please don't burn my house down before Jody can sell it, or move in. She still lives with Gwen. It's a better than usual starter home after all. She even gets my new car. Of course, my dying in it might change her mind on ever driving it."

Closing out his computer Raven opts to carry her luggage back upstairs and takes it to his bedroom. Stashing it under his bed for safe keeping she goes to the kitchen and locates potato salad and lunchmeat for a sandwich. Sitting at his dining table to eat they bond further, Hector suggesting ways of searching for her true parents once he's gone. After a thirty-minute lunch date Raven squirmed in her seat.

"Dang it! My pussies on fire." She whimpered. "Hector? I hate to but I think I need to touch myself."

"Do what you must."

"Wanna watch me as a parting gift?"

"Would I be in any position to deny that? I see through your eyes. Of course, I do have a blinder in my bedside table. You could prevent me from seeing you."

"I'm okay if you watch me. I mean you're a part of me right now anyway, right?"

"I suppose so. Sustenance I'm guessing."

"Just ate."

"Real food yes. But my life energy is in you. I can feel it draining away into your cells."

"Man, now I'm sad. I'm... eating you."

"It should be the other way around." He laughed, "Sorry!"

"Don't be. I'm used to your freaky fantasies of me. Besides when that freak inhabited you, he used your mouth... down there. So, you did actually eat me even if you might not remember it."

"You must think I'm a monster."

"Only when I picture that fucker making you do things to me. That was him though." She feels a dampness on her lower back yet again and reaches behind her to touch the lowest ebb of her spine. Bringing her fingers back around she spots minimal blood on her fingertips. Going to the kitchen sink she rinses and washes her hands. Removing her blue t-shirt, she examines the back to find no blood. "I don't get it. Why does my blood vanish after I see it. I mean sure I just washed it off but why doesn't it stain my clothes? Even more why did your office not look like a slaughterhouse after he took my virginity?"

"A guess... he conceived a protected enclosure around my office doorway at Crowley Manson. Whatever occurred within that isolation void might have cleaned up the mess. You did notice the time change going back to midnight... I think time within that void stopped until it was all over. You passed out and woke up dressed as if nothing had happened."

"My bloody towel. Shoot I left it under my bunk. Of course, I did mention a bad period to the girls as an excuse so when they find it they might just think I staged it." No sweat, the towel looked normal when found.

"Water under the bridge. I'm sure Cynthia will never find out." Definitely not! Her time at Crowley Manson was nearing its end.

Walking to Hector's bedroom she began removing her clothing. Leaving them in the hallway, not smart but again not concerned at the moment. Completely nude Raven entered his room and found a full body mirror inside his walk-in closet door. Looking at herself she twisted her hips to see her lower back better. "The tattoo looks upside down. It's a star now rather than a pentagram. How is that possible?"

"How is any of this possible Raven? Forgive my saying this but... your body is perfect. Flawless in every way. Well, aside from that mark."

"Glad you like it, Sugar Daddy." She faces the mirror and rubs her pussy, Hector seeing her temptations through her own eyes. "Want me to cum for you, Hector?"

"Please do." She could hear and even sense his desires. "A parting gift I suppose."

"Wow! My tummy just fluttered like I had butterflies inside. Is that you trying to turn me on Sugar Daddy?"

"I believe so."

"God my clit is so sensitive. I... need to lay down. Take me to bed Daddy." She faced away from the mirror and peered into his bedroom. Holding her step she was curious to see if he could move her without her own control. A minor nudge at best she concluded, "I was hoping you might be... aggressive in wanting me, Sugar Daddy."

"I'm afraid I'm more at your mercy than you are mine. Believe me, I tried to rush you to my bed."

"Like this?" She giggled and scurried to his bed throwing herself on to the mattress and acting as if he were dragging her about to face his closet door mirror intentionally left open for him to see her. "Take me Hector." She began fingering herself, Alonzo watching every move she made through her eyes. Even as a dying soul within her he felt her emotions, her desires, every single sensation as if he were the one conceiving them for her. Lost in her scalding hot performance Raven's eyes rolled white preventing Hector from viewership. It was like she was isolating him with a hint of intimacy. He could hear her mumble, "Just us Baby." He was happy to feel her loyalty. Yet, something in her tone felt... ominous. In their secured rendezvous the outside world was tuned out. They danced divinely if not horizontally. The trouble of that secluded awareness was about to come back to haunt them.

"WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HECTOR'S BED?"

At the bedroom door stood Gwen Alonzo and her fiancée Brandon shocked by seeing a beautiful young redhead with a glowing belly. The shock of it all led to Gwen preparing to call the police. Behind Gwen her man Brandon did as Hector had when first imprisoning Raven, by issuing a runic barrier around the bedroom door but leaving it wide open. The Entity within her fiancée then snatched her cell up and tossed it to the carpet.

"Let's not and say you did."

"Brandon what in the world are you? Your eyes...?"

"Nighty night Ex in sEX!" A solid punch to Gwen's jaw sent her into blackness, a darkness that now consumed the room of daylight. "I'm back Princess."

Ignorant of his arrival Raven merely came hard, squirting all over her fingers right in front of him as he disrobed. Lancelot was well hung. Perhaps a far better reason to understand why Gwen chose to play around behind Hector's back.

"Someone has lost her way back to reality." He chuckled and moved in toward her inner thighs to jerk off. Trying to remove her fingers was impossible, his own fingers burning at her touch. "Curse the timing. Eye so want to feel this human's cock inside you Succubus. Eye guess we simply call this foreplay until the midnight hour. Let's hope this host does not burn out on me before then." He hisses, "What to do until? Ah, yes!" Abandoning Raven in her white room isolation with Hector, the demonic force bends over and plucks Gwen up and lays her right beside Raven on the king size mattress. Ripping Gwen's dress open and shredding her underwear exposed Gwen's nudity.

"Something to kill the time." Crawling over Gwen he began fucking her with ferocity. Reviving under his overpowering activity Gwen noted her man raping her and started screaming his name.

"Honey Bunny isn't here Gwenny poo! You just lay back and cum for me for a few hours. Twelve hours to be precise. Can you keep up with me?" He laughed snatching her by the throat and choking her into a quieter control. Gwen panicked but found herself immobile, her man's penis destroying her senses until she had one orgasm after another.

"Look at that belly glowing. Someone is hungry." He smirked admiring Raven's sweaty body, tits bouncing and crushing in a competition of tug of war, nipples hard and areolas pink with red around the ring of fire. "So yummy! Shall we consider this swinging Succubus? You with Gwenny's hubby, me with his hateful cheating bitch? Perfect idea, don't you think? Did you truly think you could hide from me dark Jackdaw? You can fly away all you want but like Odin Eye see through your eyes, even if I can't possess you. Well... except for now. That thin veil of white in your gaze masks your perception... and mine. Eye'm waiting for you my lovely Ginger Rogers. Roy has a toy! Trip my Trigger, Red. Eye'm no cyCLOPS!" He began making horse trotting noises.

Even under her immobility Gwen was finding the energy to creep her hand closer to Raven in hopes to bring her out of her strange inner fulfillment. Having heard her dark intruder mention Hector within this girl made her piss all over herself and his cock. How was it possible when Hector was dead? Tears ruining her mascara were leaving streaks along the sides of her... crow's feet. "cAw! Pretty black wings on your temples, how befitting. Birds of a feather fuck together?" The Entity cackled.

Huffing to catch her breath under his slow strangulation, offering her timid gasps just to keep her alive, he gave her hope that this girl although an intruder herself might save her. It was about to get worse.

"MOM?"

From the living room, with the alarm off now that Gwen had disabled it in coming into Hector's home echoed a familiar voice. In moments Hector's daughter Jody Alonzo discovered the opened door to his bedroom and the dark activity seen beneath the glow of some girl's belly. Standing in awe from the hallway Jody started to walk in when the invisible barrier prevented her entry.

"What the heck is going on? MOM! BRANDON?" She pounded on the barrier screaming at witnessing not only her mother being choked but the whole invisible barrier aspect freaked her out. Uncertain what to do Jody took out her cell and prepared to call out when it died in her hand as if drained of battery. Cursing and looking around frantically she searched for her father's land line. Finding one in the kitchen she tried dialing 911 but found it too dead. "SHIT!" A final effort led her toward the front door to find herself unable to open it. How was it barricaded too when the Entity seemed to be isolated in the bedroom? "Oh, my God!" Jody was fraught with despair.

Back in the bedroom Gwen's fingertip managed to touch Raven's ribcage. In making contact the glow flickered in Raven's lower abdomen and strangely moved its glow toward the ribs as if recognizing the touch. What came next could only be described as an act of God. The glow flowed from Raven over to Gwen in what seemed an impossible relocation. Hector's soul was feeding Raven but still drifting into Gwen, Raven's free hand moving to grasp Gwen's. With the glow reflecting in Gwen's palm, it swiftly moved up her arm and into her chest. Her own eyes going white like Raven's, it was as if she were now possessed.

"We meet again." Raven's voice spoke through Gwen's blue lips, the Entity's grip on Gwen's throat forced away as if burning him. Even Brandon's penis within Gwen was blistering up as if being fried like a sausage in a skillet.

"NO! You shouldn't be able to do this." Brandon the Demon Husk was rattled.

"Moving right along NOIGEL." She spoke.

"You think you know my name now." He chuckled rather than show fear.

"Legion backwards as if seen in a mirror." Raven in her trancelike state kept pleasing herself but still lifted her head further to peer into Hector's closet mirror, even though it was Gwen's lips talking for her. "Time to take a good look at yourself Noigel." Behind him the mirror cracked as if a mighty punch splintered it into shards. Razor sharp points flew from the mirror and stabbed Brandon in the back, buttocks, and legs. Feeling the man's pain Noigel, combined with severe burns to his front collapsed backwards and stumbled about. Snarling at his forced exit Brandon looked up with an expression of sorrow and crumbled to ash on the carpet. Not a good day to betray!