Ravishing Renee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers

Immediately he was on top of her, lining up his massive cock with the entrance to Renee's exhausted but eager pussy.

"Ohgod," Renee prepared herself to be violated, "don't be gentle with me. Fuck me hard you bastard."

He grabbed the back of Renee's hair and kissed her long and deep, their tongues intertwining as lustful moans escaped her soft lips.

Then he began to push.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!" Renee's eyes went wide as she screamed through their kiss, his cock forcing its way into her love canal one inch at a time.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Renee couldn't stop screaming into his mouth as the massive cock impaled the teenager, stretching the walls of her young pussy in ways she had never felt before or even thought possible...and as he continued to push, Renee realized there was still more to go!

"OHGOD!!!" Renee broke their kiss and tossed her head back as his entire shaft finally came to rest inside her.

"That's so fucking big! It's going to tear me apart!"

Renee couldn't believe how her pussy could take something so large. She stared up at him looking for some indication of sympathy and realized he wasn't concerned about her comfort whatsoever. He was in this for his own pleasure. Renee had never felt so objectified as a woman before. Her feminist side didn't have time to be offended though, because right at that moment, he began to pump his monster of a cock into her.

"Ohgod that's enormous," Renee said more to herself than to him.

"Take it Renee," he ordered her, "take all of it."

Renee locked eyes with her opponent as his cock violated her pussy.

"You're...AH!...going to toss me aside when you...OH!...finish fucking me, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm just another...OHFUCK!...girl to check off...OH!...your...UMM!...list," Renee continued as her hips began to thrust back against his.

"That's exactly what you are."

"You're...AH!...just...OHGOD!!!...using me...aren't you?"

"Absolutely," he said without an ounce of remorse.

"OHGOD!!" Renee was bouncing up and down in violent jerks with each of his thrusts, the curls of her hair brushing her bare shoulders as she rolled her head back, sighing in intense pleasure, "I can't believe...UM!!!...I'm letting you...OH!!!...do this to me...FUCK!!!...dammit, I give up...AH!...use me you asshole!"

As Renee's pussy began to adjust to the size of his member, he increased his pace, causing the flag girl to cry out as she experienced a higher level of both pleasure and torture.

"AHHHHH!!!" Renee was being fucked deep, deeper than she thought was possible, her tormentor thrusting into her with increasing force.

"What a warm moist pussy you have Renee," he said slamming into her with long full thrusts, "you are a fantastic fuck."

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Renee threw her head back and screamed, holding on for dear life as every stroke inside her seemed more powerful than the last. His cock owned Renee's body and was doing incredible things to it.

"FUCK ME!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Renee yelled and screamed as he absolutely ravaged her pussy. She knew all of this was so wrong. She knew that the cock inside her pussy had also been inside every single one of her friends, pounding into them, making each one of them scream just as much as her. She was the last flag girl left to fuck...his final conquest.

Still getting pounded by her conqueror, Renee felt the flag silks tying her ankles to the bench being loosened. When she realized they were no longer tied down, Renee wrapped her legs around his waist as tight as she could and pushed his cock further into her with strong thrusts from her hips.

"Oh fuck Renee," he said slamming into her, "that feels fucking amazing."

He grabbed Renee by the hips and began humping her at an amazingly fast speed. This was it. He was ready to defile her and claim his final flag girl.

Renee felt him building to an enormous climax. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock seem to almost double in size within her depths. Renee's entire body was shaking involuntarily, and as she felt his monster cock start to unload inside her, she screamed at the top of her lungs as if she was being violently assaulted.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Renee's pussy gripped his cock firmly from all sides and milked it as if her cunt had a mind of its own. Huge amounts of liquid fired into her over and over again, splashing her cervix. Renee took it all, her pussy contracting beautifully as she came, drawing more and more liquid towards her womb.

"That's it Renee, you little cunt," he hissed, refusing to go easy on her as his cock continued to unload inside her depths.

"OHHHHH FUCK!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!! I'M COMING SO HARD!!!!!!!"

Her screams were deafening and exquisite to hear. Renee rode out every orgasmic wave, every thrust from his shaft, and held on for dear life as his powerful cock destroyed her.

When he finally emptied everything he had into her, Renee collapsed back against the bench in complete exhaustion as he pulled his cock out of her.

"Ohmygod!!!" Renee's breasts heaved beautifully as she tried to get control of her breathing, "I've never come like that before."

He smiled, putting his cock back in his pants and zipping them up, "and you never will again."

Renee raised her eyebrows.

"I think the only thing bigger than that cock is your ego."

"I use both to get what I want from girls," he said unapologetically, "and it always works...you want to know why?"

"Why?" Renee asked.

"Because girls want to be fucked just as much as guys want to fuck them."

Renee stared at him blankly, not sure if she wanted to admit that he was right.

"Damn you," was all she could say.

"Come on," he went over to untie Renee, "let's get you to the game. I'm going to enjoy watching you tonight."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Renee gave him a sly smile.

"I love knowing that when I watch you perform tonight you'll have my liquid inside you," he said untying the flag silks binding her wrists, "I love knowing that all your friends will have no idea that I fucked you this evening, just like you didn't know when I fucked them."

"Mygod you're such an ass," Renee pulled her hands free from the restraints.

He smiled.

"An ass that you just let fuck your cunt."

Renee couldn't argue.

"There is one thing I'd like to know," she said tucking her marvelous breasts back into her top and fixing her guard uniform.

"Well," he said.

"So...how was I compared...to...you know...everyone...else?" Renee asked.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"You little slut Renee," he smiled again, "you actually want to know if you were a better fuck compared to your friends?"

Renee was ashamed to admit it, but she did want to know.

He leaned over to Renee and kissed her passionately before whispering softly in her ear.

"I always save the best for last."

Renee performed with the rest of the color guard girls that night, tossing and twirling the very flagpole that had been inside her pussy earlier that evening. Every now and then she would see him in the stands watching her, and Renee would flash her sexy "I've got a secret" smile at him. She knew he was thinking about the fact that her pussy was full of his liquid, and that he had sexually conquered her tonight.

What Renee didn't know was that deep inside her teenage pussy, his liquid was working its way into her uterus. Waiting nearby, a week earlier than normal, was an egg ready to be fertilized in her fallopian tube. Renee had intended to give him a piece of her mind for impregnating Kelly. Instead, she allowed him to seduce and impregnate her. In a few weeks when Renee finds out, her life is going to change dramatically...

...and she is going to be furious.

***

Don't forget to check my bio page for updates on what I've got coming up, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12