All Comments on 'Ray's Ring Ch. 12'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BradehoftBradehoftover 13 years ago
Great Series

I enjoyed reading it.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

Loved the story, only problem was i wished it was 3 or 4 times as long as it was. The problem i'm finding on here is when you find a great story you enjoy on this website you wish the story was much longer. Thx for a great read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story! Wish it was much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Sucked in from the beginning. Need more......

pumpdaddy71pumpdaddy71about 13 years ago
great

would love more chapters

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Has the author left the story open ended in order to be able to return to it?

A great novel and I would like to read what happened in the future.

He still has a lot of women to impregnate and watch his children being born, and his marriage hasn't happened yet.

So there's a lot to tell.

It's been a very good story to read, one that pulls the reader into the plot and keeps the energy and interest on a high level.

Thanks for the read.

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Mind control, incest, and imminent danger. Great combination.

MoheekoMoheekoalmost 12 years ago
read the whole thing today...

and i was very impressed but, it felt way too rushed and it was much too short.

manimal51manimal51over 11 years ago
Another Gem

Thank you JB for another story of epic proportions. A truly entertaining read. I must say, though, that I am glad I didn't discover this gem until it was finished as all the short installments in the beginning would have driven me bonkers in anticipation.

Thank You!

M51

5*****

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
awsome

i loved this, but the first 6 chapters were kinda short could have put them together for maybe 2 chapters. but the story was phenominal. i do have a question, who was the harry at the end of the story, if he wasn't the one from the beginning?

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Another awesome story

jb7 I have now read most of your submissions and they seem to get better with each one I read. Rays Ring was among some of the best on this site. I hope that you would continue this story beyond the ending that you provided. It just seemed kind of rushed with the end of the conflict but I can understand how that can happen. Please keep writing I look forward to future submissions.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!

Julybear.... you out did yourself on this one.... great story, nice pace... wish you could have made it longer.... more chapters PLEASE! !!!!!!!! LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Way to go julybear7.

If this isn't the zenith of your talent, then I'm in deep trouble as I really can't afford to ignore the real world while I immerse myself in your creativity. You're delightfully dangerous.

John Panyon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rings

This story should be continued it has a lot of life to experience.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Good story, iff a bit short, it could have twice as long, with much more debth to it, so a bit shallow, but a very good story non the less.

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

Love the story I wish you had written more

MikeB58MikeB588 months ago

I really liked the other chapters, this one not so much, it felt rushed. I also thought that Amy loved Ray, why was she going on a picnic with someone else while her future husband was sick in bed… she seemed rather blasé about and flipped her attention back to Ray quick enough but still…

DocWordsDocWords2 months ago

It doesn’t appear that the author is still here to read comments. Too bad. I enjoyed this immensely. Well written and a compelling tale. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous