Ray's Ring Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this provide enough stimulation for you?" he queried. "It doesn't seem like it would do anything for your clit."

"It doesn't, but your hitting all the right spots inside. Ooooo, I can feel it starting. Just a little faster, now please, and harder, just a bit. That's good. Oh oh oh oh, Ray it's gonna......Aaaaaaaaaaa! Oooo, that was nice. Go ahead, use me, go ahead and come. What ever you need......" and she felt his explosion inside her. "Mmm, that feels so nice. Thank you, lover."

Ray bent down and kissed her soundly on the lips, his tongue invading her willing mouth. "Thank you. This is a great way to begin the day."

After a joint shower, they dressed and joined the rest of the family for breakfast, including his father, now that all the women had been mated with him, Their captives were safely housed in the barn. As they ate, Ray explained what he had learned from examining the receiver in the hunters' car. He went on to describe how he thought they could mask their telepathic activity.

When they were done eating, they all went out to the hunters car. He had Tom stand next to the house and maintain telepathic contact with the group. Sitting in the driver's seat, he concentrated and attempted to block Tom's signal, having both Amy and Di monitor his efforts. On his third attempt, the receiver beeped as it lost the signal from Tom. Inside the mask, the receiver still indicated a significant amount of activity. Verbally, Ray asked his two monitors if they thought they could duplicate his feat. Both nodded.

He had Di try first, monitored by Amy. The others joined Tom by the house. Ray then attempted to send a thought to Di. Her attention remained fixed on the receiver screen. After several seconds, she glanced up at him, as if to say, "Well, say something," only to see a huge grin on his face. She realized she had successfully created a mask.

Then he had Amy try. After monitoring him and Di, it took her only a few minutes to master the skill. The three of them quickly transferred the ability to the others, using Grandmama's laying on of hands technique. The family practiced the rest of the morning, creating masks to fit their heads up to those which could contain a building.

Over lunch, Ray laid out his plan to recruit other adepts. He theorized that there were several adepts like himself, whose telepathic abilities had been suppressed, and awakened by the energy releassed during his conferring ceremonies. He was going to search them out.

He, Tom, and all the women except Carolyn would pair off and go into town, visiting stores, bars, restaurants, the bowling alley, the hospital, any business which would attract more than one person at a time. One of the pair would mask the building. Once the mask was in place, the other would send out a telepathic broadcast:

If you can hear this, your help is needed. Come to the Edwards farm this afternoon between four and five o'clock. Bring any friend or family member between 18 and 60 with whom you communicate using this gift. A new alpha leader has emerged. Do not use telepathy to alert your friends and families to the meeting. The people who wish us harm are able to intercept our thoughts.

Even though no verbalizations were made, everyone was pleased to see several people look up, surprised, look at them and nod.

After their recruitment expedition, everyone returned to the farm, to await the results. Cars stopped streaming into the driveway about 4:15, bringing nearly 85 families, at least 450 individuals, most in the 25 to 40 age range.

As they arrived, the women were greeted by Ginny and Diane to separate the alpha females from the betas. In similar fashion, all the men were screened by Carolyn. The family was counting on her sexual response to alpha males to screen the men quickly.

Each of the three used the same approach--they would wrap their hands around the individual's head and touch foreheads. Carolyn quickly learned that if it was necessary to touch foreheads, the male she was screening was not an alpha.

By the time everyone had been screened, she had identified 23 new alpha males, and her sexual arousal was such that she was on the brink of orgasm. Ray and the older women recognized her plight and sent her off with her husband, instructing him not to return until she was satisfied.

Ray pulled the crowd together and had the five women create a mask over them. He addressed the crowd using telepathy, informing them of who he was, and of the new danger. He also warned them about the use of telepathy for the next several weeks.

He showed them how they could identify the hunters and instructed them if they discovered any hunters, they were to leave the area, get several hundred yards away and contact the family. One of them would be on alert 24/7. He then sent the beta adepts home.

He quickly assessed the alpha group. There were 48, 23 males, 25 fems, ranging in age from 21 to 45. There were four in their 40's, three known to Ginny and Di. They had a brief reunion, ending with a promise to get together after the upcoming nastiness.

Looking over those in his own age bracket, Ray was pleasantly surprised to find that he and his sisters knew most of them, and between the three of them, had dated nearly all those known to them. "Some strange law of attraction working here," Ray mused.

He and Amy met with Ginny and Di and they discussed the advisability of a truncated conferring ceremony, dispensing with the sexual component until after the upcoming battle. He proposed that Di and Amy work together to assess the talents of the women, while he screened those of the men. At the same time, they would confirm those talents and 'officially' make the individuals part of the colony.

As this process began, the new alpha adepts, sensing what was happening, queued up in two lines, segregated by sex. As Ray went about his business, he noticed an older male, from the end of the line, wander toward the house.

Over the last week Ray's mental powers had grown exponentially so that he could easily carry out three or four tasks simultaneously. While confirming the talents of the young man in front of him, part of his mind was monitoring the behavior of the wanderer, while another sent a probe to Di and Ginny, asking if they knew him.

"No," from Ginny."Want me to follow him?"

"Don't know, looks familiar, but not certain," from Di.

"No, I'll keep track of him for a bit." Ray slipped into the wanderer's mind without alerting him. He was aware when the stranger went to the front door, looked around to see if anyone noticed him, and entered the house.

Ray was watching the back door when he saw Tom exit, with a glazed expression in his eyes. A quick scan let Ray know that he had been ordered out of the house by the wandering adept, imposing his alpha status on Tom.

Ray switched back to the wanderer. He was standing over Carolyn, removing his clothes. When Ray checked Carolyn he found she was totally unconscious, only her vital functions operating. He felt his anger rising, and took a second to regain control. As he did, he noticed the stone well in the backyard.

Checking in on the wanderer, he found him between Carolyn's thighs, preparing to thrust into her waiting quim. As he thrust Ray teleported him so he was bent over the well, his thrust met by the stone wall. His scream of pain could have been heard in the village had it not been modulated by Ray. Ray commanded the recruits to stay where they were. He sent Di to check on his step-mother as he bent over the attempted rapist.

The man was writhing in pain on the ground next to the well, muttering "it's broken, it's broken," holding his groin. Ray moved his hands. His prick was indeed broken. The thinnest shaft Ray had ever seen was still partially erect, but lay in a crooked heap on the man's thighs. There were three erect portions, separated by short flaccid areas, capped by a rapidly darkening crown.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," said Ray. "Don't think that's going to do you much good anymore."

"Ray," came the thought from Di. "Car is unconscious and I can't rouse her. He has her under some kind of control I'm not familiar with."

The group of young recruits watching Ray saw him nod and stand up. The nude body laying in front of him began to levitate until it was upright, his feet about six inches above the ground.

"Amy," Ray shouted, "have Tom bring me the axe, the running iron we use to brand the cattle and horses, and the propane torch."

Looking at the man suspended before him, he continued, "That pecker of yours isn't any good, and won't be unless we get you to a hospital soon, so I propose to cut it off and cauterize your groin. Until my mom is restored, I won't have time to get you the proper help you need, and this is the best I can do."

"No...o...o," the man choked out, his voice impeded by Ray's mental grip around his throat.

"She's okay," came the message from Di. "Whatever you did worked. She'll be fine now."

Ray released his captive, who collapsed on the ground, attempting to catch his breath. A second later, he heard the back door slam shut. When he looked up Di was chasing a very naked Carolyn across the back yard.

Carolyn looked magnificent. As she strode across the yard, her heavy breasts bounced back and forth in rhythm with her relatively full hips. With her platinum hair, blowing in the wind, matching her nearly invisible pubes, and her blazing eyes, she looked like an angry Greek nymph, out to do battle.

Her assaulter caught his breath and had made it to his feet by the time she arrived. Without hesitation or warning, she slapped his cheek so hard, he nearly turned all the way around. Her backhand blow broke his nose. "Bastard," she hissed. And he found himself on his back unable to move, his mouth held open, agape.

Carolyn squatted over his face, and in a second, the hiss of her pissing could be heard. Not a drop escaped the man's mouth. When his mouth was full, Carolyn stopped the stream and commanded him to swallow. The sequence occurred twice more. When she was done, Carolyn straightened up, saying, "Ahh, that feels better. Where are you in getting things done?"

"Uhh, we're about half way through the initial confirming screen," Ray told her.

"Well," she replied, "I can't do much for you there. I'll go help set up the training area." She had stepped back between the legs of her attacker.

She glanced down at him, for the first time apprehending his face. "Frank Pennyrick! My God! You! When in fuck did you sneak back into town? Ray, you've learned about the rogue alphas who went through the colony, forcing women to have sex with them, whether or not it was required by the custom.

"This shit," she said drawing back her foot to kick, "was the ring leader. We used to call him Pencil Dick."

"Noooo!" Frank screamed and flipped over, turning to protect his groin.

With a satanic grin, Carolyn said, "I'll leave him for you to deal with. You needn't be gentle on my account. I need to find Tom. If you'll excuse us for a bit." Her first step was onto Frank's butt, pushing his groin into the gravel around the well; her second, on his shoulders, pushing his face into the mud.

While Ray had been attending to Carolyn, Ginny and Di had let the recruits know what had happened. A sense of sadness and anger was palpable over the group. Ray addressed them,

"We are the leaders and the protectors of the colony. Our first responsibility is the health and safety of the group. Whenever we put ourselves above the colony, this is what happens.

"In the past, it was thought that the alpha males had rights above everyone else, especially above the women of the colony. I will tell you now, that is not true.

"Whatever the situation in the woman's household, if she chooses not to mate with an alpha, or with a particular alpha, she has the right to tell them no. If her wishes are ignored, if she feels her wishes are ignored, the offending male will answer to me. Remember Pencil Dick, here, and be warned."

One of the women raised her hand. "So, we no longer have to..."

"No." There was a nearly audible sigh of relief from the women's group.

From one of the older men, "Then how will we..."

"Guys, there are nearly 250 women of childbearing age in the colony. There are less than 30 of you. One of the distinguishing characteristics between alpha and beta males is a rapid decline in fertility after the age of 25 among the betas. If you can't find someone to mate with when you're horny, it's because you're not trying.

"And no one is saying you need to confine yourselves to colony women. Same for you women, there is some incompatibility between the seed of non colony men and your ova. They cannot get you pregnant."

He noticed a hand go up from the men's line. "Yes, you can impregnate non colony women, and you can pass on some of the colony traits. Apparently, if your children by non colony women mate with colony members, or with children of similar parentage, their children can evolve into members.

"We have some supporters in the coming fracas, who wanted that kind of evolution, and planted seeds to promote it. But they neglected to nurture the seeds and, just like other farm crops, they grew wild and were treated like weeds. And that put us in the position we find ourselves today. " He paused, but there were no more questions.

"Back to work." He glanced down at the creature at his feet. "Do you have any questions about what I just said?"

The man shook his head. "What about...?"

Ray put him in the same position Carolyn had. A second later, the broken prick was at least straight. "It'll take a while for the swelling to go down, and the blood to drain from the engorged areas, but I expect in six months or so you'll be about back to normal."

He focused his attention on Pencil Dick's balls. Suddenly the man felt a searing heat which lasted several seconds. "That should take care of that," Ray said with a satisfied tone. "You'll be able to come, but you're sterile. None of your traits will be passed on.

"And I think I closed down your pheromone production, so you better be charming as hell, or you won't attract anything you don't have to pay for." And he walked away.

It took a month. But by then all the adepts, male and female, were skilled in the use of mental power in both offensive and defensive maneuvers, especially in individual combat. Opposed to unnecessary killing, the focus had been on learning to subdue and disable their opponents without exposing themselves to excessive danger.

Each of them now could focus on an individual, isolate them in their mind, and deliver an energy surge equivalent to a blow in the solar plexus. If that were not sufficient to disable their target, a similar surge aimed at the groin was utilized.

There was no shielding from these attacks. Once the opponent was down, their mind was so focused on the pain, they were open to immediate capture by mind control.

Ray proposed a trip to the city with Amy, and a dozen of his best alphas. The women disagreed.

"Not Amy," argued Ginny. "You've made her your second in command. She should stay here in case of problems."

"She's right," said Beth. "I'll go, in case there are injuries. Plus, I'm good at identifying the hunters."

"You'll be too distracted to be good at either, trying to do both," put in Ellen. "Take me."

"Not if you're pregnant. I'll go. They think I'm dead. My showing up will disconcert them, giving us an advantage." Di was speaking.

Ray nodded, that made sense. "Okay, Di. We'll leave right after supper, sneak into the city after dark. In the morning, we'll choose a place to trap them and start broadcasting."

Part 12-C (Confrontation and Negotiation)

By ten o'clock the next morning Ray had six couples placed around the periphery of Grant Park, along the lake. He and Di were sitting in the middle of the park, separated by fifteen or twenty yards, conversing telepathically.

Each of the couples were equipped with cell phones with both Ray and Diane on speed dial, so telepathic communication did not reveal their presence. When the couples identified a hunter on the way into the park, one of the two leaders was immediately notified.

A half dozen hunters were identified on their way into the park, and their progress tracked. The couples appeared to casually get up and stroll along behind them. In sight of their quarry, the hunters suddenly halted. The visual feed being sent back to their controller had indeed caused consternation. As soon as they hesitated, Ray gave his signal, and the six hunters collapsed.

Figuring they were using devices to track telepathy, he sent out the message:

Can you negotiate a peace? If not, get someone here who can. Tomorrow morning, I will be in the conference room at the Edison Hotel on Michigan Avenue. Come alone. Krag-on will be there as well.

The next morning, Ray sat alone in the conference room, sipping some very bad coffee. On the table in front of him, a cloth drawstring bag. He became aware of a subtle change in the air in the room. "Hello, Priest, are 'Dullah and Ming coming?"

"No, they are just concerned with the rings. Your message said you were interested in attempting to negotiate a peace or a truce with the Selonians. I can do that, within limits. The final say will rest with the leaders on Dracon."

"Good enough..." Before he could continue his thought, the air changed again, and a tall, thin, goateed individual, dressed all in black appeared.

"Greetings, Krag-on, still pretending to be a person of virtue, I see"

"Greetings, Nas-ur, still pretending to be someone important, are you?"

"And greeting to you, man of earth. I don't think we've had the pleasure." Nas-ur extended his hand.

Ray remained seated. "Are you really here, or are you an avatar, like Priest here?"

"I resent being compared to Krag-on, but yes, I am an avatar, as you put it. I am really in a vessel some 1000 of your kilometers above this planet, in stationary orbit."

"But like, uhh, Krag-on, you can accept and handle physical objects, take them with you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Gentlemen, and I use the word generically, because I have no idea what the two of you really are, Earth's role in your struggle is at an end. We will no longer be a party to your silly struggle. I am terminating our relationship with Dracon, did you say?" he directed to Priest.

He picked up the cloth bag in front of him and extracted a ring. He tossed the bag to Priest, and the ring to Nas-ur.

"Priest, those are all the rings you have left here that could be found, including some which had been buried with their owners. Except the one I gave to Nas-ur. Apparently your planets have not communicated in some time. Now ,at least, you have the means to.

"I...Nas-ur, you have a daughter about to deliver a child?" The avatar nodded. "Go to her, she needs you," and the avatar disappeared, Nas-ur sent by Ray to his home planet.

"How did you know about his daughter?" Priest inquired. "I've known him for five of your centuries, and did not 'know' he had a family. Assumed, because most beings do, but knew nothing of its composition. Yet, you just met him, and you knew about a daughter and impending birth."

"You didn't hear that scream across the Universe for Daddy?" Priest shook his head, looking at Ray in wonder.

"Your powers have developed remarkably. You have found your people?" Ray simply looked at him in reply. Shortly thereafter, Priest left, saying he would return, if and when Nas-ur did.

"He'll be back. Soon."

Just after lunch, Ray was getting himself a beer from the fridge in the conference room. He felt the room fill with static as the two avatars returned. "Beer, anyone?"

Both refused. "Mr. Edwards, I owe you my gratitude. Thanks to you, my daughter and my grandson are now safe and in capable hands. May I ask how you knew, and how you are able to transport me to her and back so rapidly?"