Ray's Ring Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neither of those are really important. That you know I can, is. Know, also, that as we speak your entire operation on Earth is being dismantled, and the rogue adepts that you corrupted are being rehabilitated.

"We can now recognize you and your puppets by their 'mental smell' and will similarly neutralize them whenever and where ever they appear. We can now anticipate you and your actions, and we will have waiting what ever we need to turn you away."

Nas-ur grinned and projected the image of a soldier, outfitted in a fashion designed to strike terror into its opponents. Ray immediately returned an image of a warrior equipped exactly correctly to take advantage of the weaknesses in the soldier's armor and weapons.

Nas-ur 's response was the next generation soldier, correcting the mistakes and fortifying it even more. Before the image was complete, Ray's response was manifest, as was his version of Nas-ur's next effort and Ray's response to that.

"Like I said, we can anticipate your next moves, and be prepared for you, in children's games like this, or in life. Can we now talk peace?" Ray turned to Priest. "Don't think for a moment we are at all pleased with your side's role in all of this. You put us in harm's way, then stood aside and failed to protect us from the danger you knew would follow.

"I'm not at all sure which of you is the worst. Your planet," he said addressing Priest, "has so little available room, people rent space by the square foot so they have room to stand. The reason the broadcast of me and Amy was so popular was that when half of you fainted , it gave the other half room to stretch.

"While you," he turned to address Nas-ur, "have a planet practically barren of men because they have been off fighting wars and dying." Ray paused a long moment, looking back and forth across the room at the two avatars.

"Your cultures have been fighting over Earth for a thousand years, yet neither of you can survive here. In the words of an old friend of mine, that is plain fucking ridiculous. Yet I have the impression you can comfortably survive on each other's world. Even interbreed. Curious."

He stood up to leave. "Gentlemen, the room is booked until midnight. Use it if you will. But get your asses off my planet. Neither of you, speaking racially, is welcome. Individually, if you want to break into a beer with me, you're welcome."

Priest was the first to speak. "Ray, I will take your message, your observations, and your suggestions to my superiors. If they see fit to follow through, we will communicate directly with the Selonians. We will no longer involve Earth in this struggle. Thank you for your efforts. Maybe I'll find a way to stop by for that beer sometime."

Nas-ur spoke. "Ray, is it? Thank you for my trip home. Without it, I would have no child or grandchild. I can promise there will be no further interference from us in your affairs. I, too, may take you up on that beer. Especially if that bastard Krag-on is going to be there, just to annoy him.

"You were right about the interbreeding. That's how all this started. Krag-on and I are blood related. We are both of lines that can be traced back to an incident at our races' first meeting."

Ray grinned. "There's a tale for that first bottle of beer." The avatar stuck out his hand, to say good bye. As Ray took the offered hand, he felt as if something were squeezing his brain.

"I meant the promise of no interference. But I must erase your memories of me and today. Earth must have no knowledge of our existence, for its own good."

Part 12-D (Conclusion)

Ray woke in his own bed with a dull headache. As he sat up, he moaned. Amy stuck her head in the door.

"Aha, he wakes. Good afternoon, sleepyhead. We were afraid you were going to sleep away the day. Harry and I were just getting set to go on a picnic."

"Harry? Is that son of a bitch back?" His head throbbed again, causing another moan. A look of concern crossed Amy's face. She turned to step into the hall.

"Don't go," thought Ray. She turned to give him a smile.

"Harry, go ahead without me. I need to stay here and take care of Ray." she called to the man waiting downstairs.

"You sure?" Ray didn't recognize the voice, but knew it wasn't 'the' Harry.

Amy was headed back into his room. "Take off your blouse," he thought

"Why?" came the answer, as she started to unbutton the garment.

"It really happened, it wasn't a dream."

"No dream, It's a good thing you had Di monitoring you. When the Selonian avatar started to wipe your brain, she sent their ambassador to somewhere in space just like you did. You may have a headache for a bit, but there wasn't any damage." She smiled at him.

"Do you remember we're scheduled for a wedding Saturday? Ready for a practice session?"

They lay there on the bed, kissing. His hand tenderly caressing her breast as the other held her head, cradling it as they gently explored each other's mouth. He broke from the kiss and began a trail of gentle nips down the centerline of her body, along the valley between her breasts, past her navel, through her pubic silk, to her slit.

He applied a slight pressure to his tongue, opening the labia to reveal her clitoral hood. He carefully, lightly circumscribed the hood, coaxing out its treasure, then continued downward to the gate to her welcoming sheath, and still further, past the perineum to softly lick at her rosebud.

After several seconds he then reversed his course, stopping at the area just above her hungry entrance, searching for the rod like structure he knew would be there. Locating it, he closed his mouth over the rod and sucked it in to meet his tongue.

He lapped at the skin covering the hard gem, and was rewarded with a loud moan and thrust of her hips, pushing into his mouth and chin. He sped up his laps, and increased the pressure of his tongue against the hidden rod.

"Bastard,' she hissed, "you're going to make me come. I want you in me, linked. I want to feel your explosion at the same time. Please, now!"

He slowed his ministrations, and released the sensitive organ, then moved up over her, entering her, slowing their perception of the passage of time. "Yesss," she moaned. As he began to slowly stroke in her sheath, she became aware of the now familiar sensations of his shaft against her walls.

She reached out mentally and began the process of linking her perceptions to his. As they continued to move together, Ray began to sense the presence of others in his consciousness. There was his mother, Diane, and aunt Ginny, Carolyn and Tom, his parents, along with Beth and Ellen.

He looked down into the beaming face of the woman he loved. "Hey, brother mine, congratulations and welcome home." She pulled his face down for a kiss, just as she felt her orgasm begin. Her kegel contractions triggered Ray's coming, The sensations were magnified by the love they felt for each other, and the presence of those who loved them. Their joint explosion set off similar reactions in the six observers.

As the two lovers calmed down and their time sense returned to normal, there was a knock at the door and the family entered the room, not a thread of clothing visible.

"I hate to remind you, son," spoke Tom, "but there are still three women here you have to get pregnant.