Raz the Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted about the robots for a while, my Dad listing off a series of complaints about them as Raz pitched in occasionally with comments about what farming was like in Elysia where most of the work was still done by manual laborers. He joked that he would trade his fleet of drone vehicles for a handful of Borealans if they were as strong as Raz. He might be treating her more like farm equipment than a potential daughter in law, but they seemed to be getting on marvelously now. It was reassuring. As usual, my Dad was slowly coming around to new ideas, it just took him a little while to overcome his innate stubbornness.

My mother eventually arrived to collect Dad, and they drove off towards the nearest town to get a replacement proximity sensor from the dealership, leaving Raz and I alone.

"It's a bit of a drive," I muttered, "they'll be gone for at least three or four hours."

I felt Raz's heavy hand fall on my shoulder and I looked up at her as she stood beside me.

"I need a shower, show me where it is."

***

I led Raz into the house and up to the second floor, a little worried that the old wooden staircase might not take her weight. It creaked and protested but thankfully it held together. We came to the bathroom, Raz needing to duck so that she could fit in the human-sized hallway. The ceilings were about seven feet high, yet that still left the Borealan about a foot too tall to stand comfortably.

She could barely fit inside the bathroom, and the shower cubicle was woefully small. It would be like trying to cram a human into a space the size of a filing cabinet. Her weighty breasts pressed up against the back of my head in the small room, her tank top damp against my skin, the familiar musk of her exertion reminding me of long nights spent in her voracious company. They rested on my shoulders, heavy enough to strain my back, like having two bags of sand perched on me. She was probably doing it on purpose, she never passed up a chance to tease me. It was all part of our ceaseless romantic cold war.

"Yeah, I'm not going to fit in there," she said. She leaned across me and snatched a hand towel from beside the sink with her curved, black claws and thrust it into my arms. "You're up, monkey."

My face reddened as I walked over to the cubicle and picked up the shower head. The bathroom was tiled, with a drain in the middle of the room, and so it wouldn't cause any problems to shower outside of the cubicle.

"Better take those clothes off unless you want them to get wet," she said, watching me with a smirk as I dutifully removed my shirt and jeans. Her eyes played over my naked body as I placed my clothes on a nearby rack, the four faded scars she had given me when we had first met trailing from my chest down to my belly. I walked back over to the shower and turned the faucets, taking a moment to find a comfortable temperature, then turned to watch Raz wriggle out of her jumpsuit. She slid the blue fabric down over her meaty thighs and stepped out of it, then hooked the waistband of her underwear with her claws and slid them off. She pulled her stained tank top over her head and discarded it, then motioned for me to stop as I aimed the shower head in her direction. She was still crouched to avoid scraping her head on the ceiling, even more imposing than usual in the confined space, her exaggerated breasts hanging heavily and drawing my gaze with their gentle swaying.

"Not yet, come here."

She leaned back to lie on the tiled floor, stretching out and resting her elbows on the rim of the bathtub. Luckily it was an old-fashioned one, made from iron rather than plastic or porcelain. She might have broken it otherwise. She beckoned to me with her orange, furry finger and my cheeks flared red as I approached her. When I came into range of her long arms, she reached up and took a fistful of my hair, pulling me down and planting my face between her soft breasts.

They were larger than my head, and I found myself enveloped entirely by their pliant fat, slick with her sweat and imbued with her familiar scent. She used her biceps to press them together, squeezing my head between the doughy globes and smothering me, the beating of her massive heart pounding in my ears. I struggled, and she released me, chuckling to herself as I emerged from her cleavage.

"I thought you wanted to have a shower?" I sputtered.

"Don't play coy, you're as hard as a rock. You know what I like after some hard exercise."

I didn't have a comeback, and my body was betraying me. My erection was at full mast, jumping in the air in time with my racing heart, my face a shade of crimson as her yellow eyes peered at me. Her sensitive ears could hear every thump of my heart against my ribcage. She could sense the warm blood that rushed through my veins, smell the pheromones that leaked from my pores as I grew more and more excited.

She leaned forward, and I felt her full lips press against the nape of my neck, sucking gently at my skin as a pleasant shiver rolled down my spine. She knew how to push all of my buttons, she could play me like a damned fiddle, and I felt my stiff member push into her thigh as she pressed her carnivore teeth against my jugular. She bit me, knowing full well that I enjoyed the sensation, hard enough to make me grit my teeth. She broke the skin a little, her long, rough tongue dragging across the bite mark to lap at the small trickle of blood.

"Damn it Raz," I groaned, dull pain and seething arousal mingling to fog my brain. "We talked about this...only below the collar or people will see it..."

"So wear a scarf," she grunted. She crawled her lips further up my neck, then bit me harder to leave a red welt as she gripped my hair for purchase. I arched my spine as she pulled me against her body, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing me in a bear hug. Her ample breasts cushioned me as my erection scraped against her firm abs, made slick with her sweat. Her feline tongue grazed my throat as she mouthed at my neck and shoulder, soft and placating now, feeling me shudder as I rested atop her massive body.

"It's summer, idiot," I mumbled. "How am I going to wear a scarf in summer?"

"It's as if you don't want people to know that you belong to me," she shot back, "I know how much it turns you on when I mark you. I've caught you staring at the bite marks in the mirror."

"Yeah, but other people don't need to know that!" I complained as I attempted to hide my burning face in the cushiony meat of her bust.

"Very well, I'll just have to bite you in other places instead..." She pushed me down past her breasts, her massive hand on my head as my face came level with her belly. I could feel the heat emanating from between her thick thighs, parted to let me kneel between them, her loins so tantalizingly close to my member as it bounced in the air. My eyes traced the lines of her prominent abdominal muscles, bulging from beneath her glass-smooth skin and coated in a veneer of gleaming sweat, my mouth watering despite myself as I pressed my lips against them.

She tensed them reflexively as I dragged my tongue over her warm body and tasted her salt, her bulging muscles as hard as my erection as I traced their contours downward. I crawled my lips across her six-pack, licking and mouthing as I went, feeling a tremor roll through her powerful body as I pushed my roving organ into her navel. She pressed my face against her abs with her hand, rubbing my flushed cheek against her damp skin.

"Who needs a bath towel when I have you?"

I moved lower, biting her hip gently, feeling the muscles ripple beneath her slick skin as I teased her. I passed over the soft tuft of orange fur on her mound and splayed her labia with my fingers, feeling the heat of her loins on my lips. She looked down at me, biting her lower lip, expectant and eager as her polished thighs pressed against my cheeks. She could pop my head like a cantaloupe if she had been so inclined, but she wouldn't, she just liked to let me know it.

Her people saw sex as a competition, often the direct result of a failed challenge. The dominant party took advantage of the loser to propagate their genes and ensure that only the strongest Borealans bred. It was hardwired into their brains, fighting and exertion aroused them, as did insubordination and anything they might consider an affront. Humans were wired differently, so we never submitted fully in the way that was expected of Borealans. It made us at once frustrating and a source of ceaseless lust to them. Raz's every instinct commanded her to break this small, frail human, to induct me into her pack and make me her subordinate. My will was too strong for that. She had never succeeded, and after learning more about human behavior and culture, she had eventually abandoned her attempts.

That didn't mean to say the arousal that my defiance caused her had diminished in any way. It still bubbled under the surface, rising to the top when we made love and expressing itself through her fervor.

She gripped my hair again, pressing my face deeper into her groin. I began to mouthe and kiss in the ways that I knew she liked, dragging my tongue up and down her vulva, tasting her sour juices as they seeped around my mouth. Raz's titanic body twitched and shivered with barely contained excitement as I roved and licked.

While long and agile, their own tongues were somewhat rough like those of cats and it made oral sex a little too intense for them. In contrast, human tongues were smooth and soft, almost designed for this very purpose. No Borealan who discovered the secret ever let their human companion alone for long.

Raz was so much larger and stronger than I was, but at this moment I was in control, I could bring this eight foot alien to her knees with only an inch of wet muscle. I knew that it irked her to be so affected and I took pleasure in it, knowing that the retribution would come in the form of more ardent and passionate sex when she finally regained control of her faculties. For now, she rolled her wide hips and writhed on the bathroom floor, twitching and dancing as I parted her quivering thighs with my hands and traced the folds and creases of her loins with the tip of my tongue.

I circled her winking opening, then pushed a probing finger inside her tunnel, the taut muscles within greeting me with all the strength of a vice as they attempted to drag me deeper inside her. As large as she was, she was incredibly tight, her pelvic floor muscles were no less powerful than those in the rest of her body. They undulated and rippled, massaging the length of my finger and crushing it with almost painful contractions as I roamed higher. I pressed my lips around her clitoris, drawing it out from beneath its protective hood and trapping it in my mouth, painting its tender surface with my saliva. She growled and arched her back off the floor, her rumbling vocalizations shaking my bones, and I felt her narrow passage clench around my digit in response.

She was gushing, strands of her thick emission hanging from my chin as I circled her firm bud with my tongue, my cheeks glazed with her clear nectar as her massive, steely thighs pressed around my head. Her skin was as flush as burnished metal, a layer of soft fat cushioning the steely muscles beneath, warm and smooth as they brushed against my red face. Her grip on my hair grew tighter, sending a shiver crawling down my spine as she tugged, urging me onward with her gasping breaths.

A spark of inspiration was kindled in my mind as I spotted the shower head discarded on the floor nearby, and I reached over her with some difficulty to retrieve it. She glared down at me between her massive breasts, annoyed that I had stopped licking, then snapped her head back with a pained growl as I turned the shower head on and played the jets of water over her loins.

"What are you-!? Oh, you little-!"

It was all she could do to avoid bucking and knocking me across the room, her long legs trembling as she put all of her concentration into staying still, the shower head spraying her vulva as I resumed my work on her clitoris. Fresh sweat shone on her skin as she scratched the tiles with her clawed fingers, her abdominal muscles tensing and rippling. I couldn't resist running my free hand over their bulging surface as I lapped at her firm nub of flesh. I caught it between my lip and tongue, and she gasped, the iron bathtub that she was leaning on creaking its protest as she put too much of her considerable weight on it.

I felt a powerful spasm wrack her body, her spine arching to raise her ample butt off the floor as she came, her claws pricking my scalp as she held me pressed against her quivering loins. I kept up my licking and teased her with the jets of water, her glistening, pink flesh feverishly hot against my lips as I mouthed and eased out another shuddering wave of pleasure.

Her viscous honey leaked down my chin as it mingled with the water, her tremors eventually abating to leave her gasping on the tiles. I peeked up between her thick thighs to see her looking down at me with flushed cheeks. She urged me upwards, and I discarded the shower head on the floor as I crawled up her massive body, her fingers buried in my hair as she slammed her oversized lips against my own.

She subjected me to a greedy kiss, shameless and wanton, her long tongue pushing into my mouth to bulge my cheeks and coil around inside my head as if it had a life of its own. She must have tasted her own juices on my breath, but she didn't care, letting her lust overcome her as she pinched my lower lip between her sharp teeth and drew a little blood. Her textured, slimy organ pushed deeper to graze the back of my throat, my eyes watering and my mind growing hazy as I melted into her embrace. Her tongue was so slippery, her strokes so strong and confident, her furry hand rising up to stroke my face in a tender gesture that contrasted with her ruthless kiss.

She released me with a wet pop, a strand of her saliva linking our lips, then she took my wrists in her hands and rolled me onto the floor. My back hit the cold, damp tiles and she flipped over to perch atop me. Her thighs closed around my waist, her oversized breasts hanging heavily as they settled above me, swaying as they fought against gravity. She gazed down at me with a lascivious expression on her face, her grip firm as she pinned me to the floor, beads of sweat catching the sunlight that flooded in through the curtains as they dripped down her toned body.

Her breasts bounced gently with the rise and fall of her chest, I longed to reach up and sink my fingers into their supple flesh, to feel the firm tissue that hid under her delicate fat beneath my fingertips. She had me trapped, however, just the way she liked me when she was of a mind to repay me for some delicious injustice, her drooping eyelids betraying her indecent intentions as she played her feline pupils over my body and wet her puffy lips with her pink tongue.

She lowered her face to my neck, doubling over due to her exaggerated height, and I felt her warm breath on my skin. She opened her mouth and licked her sharp teeth with the tip of her tapered tongue, poising to bite me and enjoying the feeling of me tensing beneath her in anticipation. Instead, she planted a sucking kiss, letting my erection press against her dripping loins as it pulsed and twitched. She moved a little higher and took my ear into her mouth, pinching it between her fangs and tightening her grip on my wrists as I bucked.

"Fight me," she whispered softly, "I love it when you struggle..."

She moved back down to my neck, dragging her rough tongue across my skin to taste my sweat before sinking her teeth into me, my spine arching and an unbecoming moan escaping my lips as she bit down. She withdrew, leaving another red welt, grinding her hips to press my member between her slick loins and my belly as I writhed beneath her. My body was a patchwork of bruises and scratches from her often violent lovemaking, she was always riding the line between obeying her primal instincts and being considerate of my human limitations. Sharing a bed with her was dangerous and exciting.

She had never really hurt me though, not since our first confrontation which had resulted in the four scars that decorated my torso from chest to belly. I still sometimes saw the regret in her eyes when she caught sight of them in her more sober moments. At the time, she had not understood the relative fragility of humans. Borealans healed quickly and were exceptionally tough due to a lifetime of resolving even minor conflicts with bouts of violence, it was one of the reasons that they were so useful to the UNN as shock troopers. A Borealan could take enough damage to kill a dozen humans and just keep going. It took them a while to adjust to the idea of such wounds being severe or even mortal to their human squadmates, and that was one of the things that Raz taught the recruits in her integration program.

She used her long, dexterous tail to grip my erection, positioning it below her opening as her juices dripped down to glaze the shaft and her hands pinned my wrists to the tile. She rubbed my glans up and down her vulva, watching me twitch with a primal hunger in her feline eyes. She slipped my member inside her, her eyelids fluttering as my erection met resistance for a moment before breaking through into her warm tunnel. Her flesh was hot, feverish, her smooth walls gripping me like a silken glove as her muscles rippled and massaged me. The suction was powerful, the friction maddening as she began to slowly grind against me, despite the copious amount of lubricating fluid that leaked around my member to drip down my shaft in globs.

She rammed me deeper, letting enough of her weight fall on me that I really felt it, coming down on me hard enough to bruise my hips. She lowered her face so that it was level with my own, drinking in my expressions. Her orange hair tickled my face, damp with sweat, her breath warm on my skin as I bucked and wriggled underneath her. She was like a cat with a mouse, teasing and torturing, dragging out the chase for as long as her quarry could tolerate it.

Her thighs tightened around my hips, the firm muscles beneath her silken skin squeezing me as she moved, my throbbing erection scouring her insides as her hot flesh enclosed it. Her contractions wrung me as if she were trying to draw my emission from my body through sheer force, rolling up my shaft in waves as her pace increased. She was crushing me against the tiles, the water from the shower making our coupling slippery, Raz releasing one of my hands from her furry grasp to grip the edge of the iron bathtub for purchase. I reached up to fondle one of her breasts, the fat spilling between my fingers like dough as I weighed the massive globe in my hand, but her sinuous tail shot up to wrap around my wrist like furry manacles and pinned it back to the floor. She grinned down at me, sitting upright atop me and letting her heavy breasts bounce as she fucked me into the floor.

I heard the tiles crack beneath me, the bathtub's rim creaking under her grip as she rolled her hips to drive my member against her slick walls. She rose torturously slowly on my shaft, her loins sticking to it like latex as her satin flesh dragged across my skin, before slamming back down on me to drive it as deep inside her as she could take it. She found a pace that suited her, slow and heavy, almost knocking the wind out of me as she let gravity aid her downward thrusts. I bucked up into her, meeting her halfway, our flesh slapping together to echo in the confines of the bathroom.

"Deeper," she growled through clenched teeth, looking down at me with a hungry expression. I did my best to oblige, thrusting up into her quivering tunnel. Her smooth inner walls flexed and contracted around me, slick with her oozing nectar. I glanced down to see her toned abs flexing and bulging as she watched my member slide in and out of her, lubricated by her syrupy emission that was forced out to spill around it. Her breath came in labored gasps, her ample chest heaving, making her impressive breasts bounce as she gyrated on top of me. She let go of the bathtub, the metal twisted and dented by her powerful grip, delving her fingers into my damp hair. Her touch was oddly delicate and caring, contrasting with her violent pace and apparent indifference to my squirming and my pained moans, her cheeks burning with affection as she locked eyes with me. Beads of perspiration rolled down her flushed skin, following the contours of her bulging muscles, her sweat making her skin shiny and reflective.