Raz the Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down again, her hold on my hair tight as she pressed her puffy lips against mine. A jolt of electric pleasure crawled down my spine as she pushed her rough tongue into my mouth, the metallic flavor of her saliva prickling my tastebuds. I couldn't even attempt to meet her kiss, her tongue was just too large and strong. I could only lie back on the wet tiles and let her ravish me. Her lurid embrace could barely be described as a kiss, it was too obscene, too wanton. I began to feel my consciousness fading as I started to run out of breath, stars dancing before my eyes as her organ roved in my mouth and she held me tightly. It tickled as it glanced the back of my throat. She was desperate and greedy, slamming her hips down on me all the while as her thick honey dripped down her thighs and fell to my belly in ropes. I couldn't take much more of this treatment.

She released me with a smack, wasting no time as she pressed her smooth, oversized lips around my throat. I felt her teeth prick my skin, the vulnerability oddly arousing, my erection throbbing inside of her narrow passage as she teased me. She dragged her tongue across my burning skin, leaving a trail of her thick saliva as she mouthed and sucked, my reflexive trembling only encouraging her.

She moved on top of me more ardently now, my arms pinned to the tiles with one hand and her fuzzy tail, the other buried in my hair as her breasts rested heavily on my chest. She rode me greedily, merciless, driving a gasp from my lips every time she rammed down on me. She twisted and gyrated, rolling her hips to scrape my member against her reaches, scouring her satin walls and burying her face in the nape of my neck. Our sweat mingled, her toned body sliding against my own, the taste of her salt on my tongue as my vision began to blur with the intensity of our coupling.

Her body seized, her sculpted muscles clenching as a shuddering orgasm rolled over her. She bared her sharp teeth as she nuzzled my neck, her loins gripping me like a fist as her contractions wrung me violently. Her walls massaged the length of my shaft like so many probing fingers, shivering and undulating as her grip on my hair became painful, Raz clinging to me and loosing a wail that she had failed to suppress.

I joined her, bucking into her in an instinctive desire to drive my cock deeper inside her welcoming loins, forcing a jet of my warm emission into her quivering tunnel. Her bicep pressed against my cheek, slick with her sweat, the firm muscle shaking as she tried to endure the spasms of pleasure that wracked her body. My brain was flooded with static as my extremities went numb, my legs felt as if they were melting, my body pumping its very life force into Raz as her passage squeezed and contracted around it.

The pleasure ebbed and became a euphoria that fell over me like a warm blanket, Raz's grinding slowing as her breathing became more regular, sweat dripping from her body to rain onto me from above. The mess that we had created together oozed from between her legs, sliding down her thighs and pooling on my belly. She lifted herself off me, rubbing her loins gently with her finger to ease out one last shudder before rolling onto her back to lie beside me.

"Okay, now I actually want to have a shower," she laughed. I retrieved the shower head and turned it on, spraying her in the face with it. She sputtered, batting at it playfully as I chuckled at her reaction. I took the hand towel and ran it across her skin, roaming over the firm muscles and soft fat of her chest and belly, washing away the sweat and the mess that we had made as I went. She purred appreciatively as I washed her, soap and water making her skin slick and shiny, crickets chirping outside the window as I followed the curve of her flared hips and slid my hand between her thighs.

"Give me a few more minutes," she mumbled, her lashes fluttering as she enjoyed the sensation of the fabric between her legs. "And I'll undo all of your hard work."

***

By the time my parents had returned from the dealership we were dry and clothed again. My father recruited Raz to help him replace the broken proximity sensor on the auto-tractor with the new one, making use of her superhuman strength to remove the vehicle's massive computer from its housing. I had to admit that sleeping apart, even if it was only for a day or two, really stoked the fires. Shame about the cracked tiles on the bathroom floor, but I could replace those and just tell my parents that I had dropped something on them. Raz seemed happy, she was practically glowing. This vacation had really done her some good.

Borealans were so dutiful, they obeyed the orders of those they saw as their superiors as if it were law and never seemed to give themselves a moment to breathe. Raz would never have admitted that she could use a break, but I was glad that I had managed to talk her into it.

We wouldn't be able to stay much longer, unfortunately. Most of the time off that we had would be taken up in transit time. Superlight travel was not quick or convenient, but it had been nice to do something a little more special than just wasting time in the Pinwheel's recreational center. I felt like a load had been lifted off my shoulders now that my secret was out, even if it had turned out to be an unnecessary one. I had been so worried about how my father would react, but he had warmed to Raz and was treating her more or less like a member of our family.

I stood in the doorway of the barn and watched her pull the tractor's computer assembly from the cab, my father kneeling on a scaffold nearby and disconnecting the wires as she went. Biceps bulging, she hefted the engine block-sized assembly and placed it carefully on the dirt floor, wiping her brow with the back of her furred forearm as Dad hopped down to inspect it.

It was nice to see them getting along. When I had met Raz, she had been practically feral, like some kind of wild animal that had wandered in from the forest and refused to be tamed. All it had taken was a little cross-species understanding, albeit along with several threats of maiming, to build a bridge. It had happened with Raz, and now she was teaching others of her kind to see humans from the same perspective as she did. When this war was over, we were going to need to get along, and Borealans like Raz were the key to that. The UNN seemed to want to use her people as disposable shock troopers, but if her father had his way, then Borealis was going to become a real military power that could not be so easily dismissed.

I watched as my father replaced the offending component, gesturing for Raz to place the computer back into the recess where the driver would have sat in a traditional tractor. She strained to lift the hunk of metal off the ground, her impressive figure never failing to enrapture me. Dad scurried up the scaffold to reconnect the wires and cables as she held it in place, then she stepped back and planted her hands on her hips to admire their handiwork.

"We'd better think about getting our things together, Raz," I said. "The shuttle will be here to pick us up before long."

"Has it been two days already?"

"I'm afraid so, yes."

She stretched and sighed, then turned her attention back to my father, who was just finishing up with the repairs.

"Do you require more assistance, Father of Stanley?"

"You can call me Greg," he chuckled as he slammed the access door on the cab shut and lifted a tablet computer to check the wireless connection on the tractor. "You've been a great help Raz, thank you."

She walked over to me, seeming pleased with herself, and we made our way back to the house to pack our bags. We hadn't brought much, just a change of clothes each, and so it wasn't long before we were ready to depart.

We sat in the living room again, Raz seated uncomfortably on the human-sized couch as we chatted with my mother, waiting for the roar of the dropship to come in over the horizon.

"Have you enjoyed your stay with us?" Mom asked as she handed Raz a glass of water. Even a pint glass was dwarfed in her massive, furry mitts, and she drank it down in a few gulps.

"Yes, very much so." She looked to me for a moment, struggling to remember the phrases I had taught her. "Thank you for your hospitality."

"You're very welcome," my mother replied, chuckling at Raz's stilted delivery. Being formal didn't suit her, she was out of her element, but it was endearing. "We'd love to have you again. I think you even managed to get on Greg's good side, that's quite an achievement!"

She sat down beside me and sipped at her steaming mug of coffee, turning her head towards me and straightening her spectacles as Raz looked on.

"You're off to your space station again, then?"

"Yeah, it takes a while to get back to the Pinwheel, and we need to be back on duty pretty soon. It's a miracle we managed to get any leave at all, Raz especially is being run ragged lately with all the new recruits."

"And what is it you do exactly, dear? Remind me."

Raz took a moment to think about her reply, shifting her weight on the couch as the wooden frame creaked ominously under her exaggerated weight.

"I train the new recruits and teach them how to interact with humans without...I teach them how to avoid conflict and work together."

"You're being modest, Raz," I added. "She's the unofficial Matriarch of the station, there's no Borealan on the Pinwheel who doesn't respect her and look to her for advice, and the more unruly newcomers quickly learn to fear her."

"I can't imagine what that must be like for you," my mother said as she leaned over to pick up her mug from the coffee table and took another long sip. "I had a hard enough time raising Stanley, never mind a whole space station full of children."

"They are not my children," Raz clarified, but my mother waved her hand dismissively.

"Sure they are, sounds like the job of a mother to me, running around after unruly youngsters and trying to set them straight." She placed her mug back on the table and leaned back in her seat, appraising Raz as the alien looked on. "I'm glad that Stanley has found somebody he gets along with. He was such a solitary boy, I did worry about him making friends and finding a partner when he was growing up."

"I'm right here Mom," I complained, embarrassed by her frankness.

"We live so far from civilization, he never really had the opportunity to play with the other children and socialize with other people the way a boy should. When he said that he was joining the UNN, I was sure he would be eaten alive at boot camp." She leaned across and patted me on the back. "He proved us wrong though."

"Stanley is respected among the troops," Raz said, my face starting to burn as I realized one of her tactless comments was coming. "He trains all recruits in the handling of weapons on the station and his skill with a rifle surpasses even my own. His martial prowess is one of the qualities that first made me desire him as a mate-"

I cut her off with a wave of my hand before she divulged too much, increasingly embarrassed as she cocked her head at me quizzically, but my mother seemed more than pleased by the information.

Saved by the bell. The sound of a shuttle's engine rang out through the house, faint but growing louder as it approached the property.

"That's our ride," I said, standing and gesturing for Raz to follow me. We walked out into the courtyard with my mother in tow, watching the vessel circle the farm on its stubby wings before selecting a landing spot a short distance away. It kicked up a cloud of dust as its gear absorbed the impact, the troop bay ramp lowering as the pilot waited for us.

"Thanks for having us Mom," I said, giving her a hug. She embraced Raz too, wrapping her arms around the alien's wide hips for a moment before releasing her. My father jogged out of the barn and approached us, wiping his hands on an oily rag and then extending one towards Raz. She looked to me as if seeking reassurance, and when I didn't protest, she took it. They shook, and while Raz likely didn't understand the significance of the gesture, my mother and I did. Dad was stubborn, he loathed novelty and change and yet here he was shaking the hand of an alien who he had met only a couple of days prior.

Maybe there was just something special about Raz that made her approachable while other Borealans were not. Perhaps it was her personality or her experiences that opened her up to people and let her interact with humans in ways that would have been intolerable to others of her kind, at least before going through her integration program. In either case, she had won over my father in record time. In doing so, she had secured a place in our family.

I bid my father goodbye and climbed into the dropship, waving to my tearful mother as the bay door closed with a pneumatic hiss and we buckled into our respective seats.

It was the same pilot who had brought us down from the jump carrier, and I greeted him as I clipped the harness across my chest.

"Back up to the carrier, sir?"

"Yes, thank you."

"It's nice being back here," he commented over the roar of the engines as they powered up, lifting us towards the sky as my farmhouse diminished into the distance behind us. "It's so rare that I get to visit Earth these days. This your first time Ma'am?" He directed the second question towards Raz, and her furry ears swiveled to track his voice. "What did you think of our homeworld?"

"I liked it," she replied, beaming at me across the troop bay. "I look forward to my next visit."

THE END