Reaching My Potential

Story Info
They fucked the manhood out of me.
4.2k words
4.54
67.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,701 Followers

Upon returning home after looking after my sister's young daughter while my sister dealt with Covid, I too came down with the virus. During my sleep times which were many, this story came to me. I hope you enjoy it. If not, blame it on Covid 19.

I fumbled with the zipper on Tom's pants trying to get it down while he drove us to his cabin. My wife, Cindy would not be joining us this trip. "Boy's weekend," Tom explained to her.

I had not been out with my friend Tom since he and Cindy began their relationship. He fucks her, I suck him, everyone's happy. I had been chattering excitedly bringing up old memories of our long ago outings. Tom, being the man he is, decided he had heard enough out of me and told me to free his cock and take it in my mouth for the remainder of the 90-minute journey.

If I had any thoughts of this being a weekend where we bonded once again as equals, Tom just assured me it would not be that.

I gently fished out his 8" cock, fumbled trying to position myself around the seat belt, and lay my head on his lap and did as he told me. "I don't want to cum johnnie. I just want you to shut the fuck up."

"Yes sir," I said before taking his manhood into my salivating mouth and holding it there. It took great resolve for me not to try to pleasure my wife's lover as he drove.

See, between she and Tom they taught me the love of cock sucking. Kneeling in front of a real man and offering my face for his enjoyment.

For her part my wife was happy that she could have some alone time. Alone time from me, not Tom although, Cindy and Tom have had lots of alone time away from me. Lots.

Maybe it was fate, maybe it wasn't, that brought me to the awareness that I am not like other men. Real men. Cindy said it was my destiny although I think she had more to do with that trip's itinerary than destiny did.

I lay across the console with Tom's cock in my mouth and remembered when it all began.

Nearly 18 months ago Cindy, Tom, and I were out drinking. When the bar closed, we went back to our house, mine and Cindy's that is, and smoked a reefer.

As the evening progressed and all three of us ended up in our bed. Watching that first time, as Tom entered my wife that first time was electric. I had never been so turned on, so aroused as I was watching his cock enter my wife. I was transfixed watching his tight ass buck. He turned her every which way as they fucked for nearly a half hour. I came with him, masturbating while watching him pump his load into my wife's willing pussy. I can't explain it. I have no idea, no clue as to why I found watching another man fuck my wife so erotic. I just did.

And I wanted more.

Fortunately for me, so did Cindy. Inviting him back the following Friday, she dressed expressly for him. Hose, matching bra and panty set, the works.

I welcomed him into our home and fixed him a drink as he and Cindy sat together on the sofa.

I watched them fuck again that night, relinquishing my role as husband to that of Cindy's cuckold.

At first the I found the term insulting, belittling. One night, after hearing me bitching, Cindy called Tom and told him to come over right away.

Upon his arrival and as usual, I prepared him a drink. When I hurried back to him, I saw him frowning at me. "What the hell johnnie,?" he asked sternly.

"Beg your pardon?"

"Cindy here has been telling me that you're complaining, bitching, and acting like a complete idiot because she calls you her cuckold."

"Um, uh huh. I think it's an insult."

Tom explained it all to me that night in words and deed. The dynamic of his and my friendship as well as that of my marriage changed that night. There was an exchange of power between he and I.

When two men are together, one will dominate the other. Maybe not outwardly but it happens. There are leaders and there are followers. That night I was made to understand that I am a follower.

Laying naked across Tom's lap as he used his wide leather belt on my bottom, I blubbered through tears and sobs that I would stop bitching to Cindy.

As surely as Tom used his belt to make me behave, he had also shattered my psyche. Not only had I been bare bottom whipped by my wife's lover, I had a raging hard-on from the experience of which Tom and Cindy make great sport. I found myself surrendering to the intoxicating haze of submission. Something new had come over me, filled me with raw emotion and desire.

I didn't so much wilt under the lashing but blossomed into an obedient and grateful sissy.

Not fully convinced of my truthfulness, Tom continued his assault on my bottom until I promised to commit to he and Cindy completely and without complaint.

I wept at his feet after he roughly pushed me off his lap. "Make him demonstrate his promise Tom," Cindy said. "Make him suck your cock. Let's see if he stays hard with a cock in his mouth."

There is what is termed the fog of war. I tell you that there is also the fog of submission. I heard my wife tell Tom to make me suck his cock. Her words had a different meaning for me. It quickly dawned on me that taking his cock in my mouth would be the right way to show him that I understood the paradigm shift. It would be the only proper way I could demonstrate my acquiescence, my complete submission to both Tom and Cindy.

And just like that, the urge to suck his cock became undeniable. A cock sucker was born that night.

I looked up at Tom who was standing in front of me. Slapping his belt on his left hand, he had only to raise his eye brows. No words need be spoken.

I unfastened his trousers and helped him out of them while he removed his shirt. My wife had come over to stand with him and was watching me intently.

I ran my hands up the back of his sturdy legs until I could hold his taut buttocks. I hugged him, my face on his tight stomach, my eyes closed as I dried my tears on the front panel of his briefs. I held him like that for a minute or two until I composed myself. I looked into his eyes. "Please."

They sat and I sucked.

My first instinct was to mouth his cock through his briefs, even going do far as to dip my face down and kiss his balls. Then, using my hands on the back of the waist band and my teeth on the front, I pulled his underwear down as his cock dragged across my face. This was my first contact with another man's privates and I could hardly breathe, it was so damned exciting.

His cock was limp when I bent to take it into my mouth. Cupping his balls and feeling them churning, I felt reborn. Their taunts and chiding didn't penetrate my thoughts. I slavishly sucked Tom's cock feeling like it was the most important thing in the world at that moment. A sick and strange desire to please the man who had just whipped me until I cried filled me, overtook my senses.

That night I accepted Tom as my Man, my teacher. He had broken me and then rebuilt me into something I was meant to be. The sperm he fed me was, in a symbolic way, the concrete that cemented my devotion to his will, his dominance, his masculinity.

As he and Cindy lay in the afterglow of their love making, they elicited from me my vow to serve them both without hesitation. After I made that vow, I felt a peaceful rush envelope me, if you can understand what I mean by that.

There was no way I had the stamina that Tom had when it came to intercourse. Sure, I could go for 10 minutes, sometimes lasting for 15. But Tom regularly gave my wife multiple orgasms over the course of 30 to 45 minutes. Remarkable really, and many times I had to fight the urge to lick his balls and ass while he took pleasure from my wife as I watched and masturbated.

After a month or so, Cindy and Tom decided that I was unsuitable for intercourse with her. "You'll no longer have access to your wife cunt," Tom explained. "Except to perform oral sex when she wants it from you."

Cindy was there listening and watching my reaction. She kind of tittered when I said too readily, "Yes sir. I understand."

It was like crossing the Rubicon. There was no turning back from my evolution from loving husband to sissy. As Cindy became more assertive, so did Tom. I found pleasure from their dominance over me.

The sting of his belt would occasionally remind me of my station in their lives and always got him an appreciative blow job from me.

It was an easy transition from there for me to wear panties for his visits. Tom felt that I was too exposed and wished not to see my dick. It was Cindy who decided I should shave my body hair and let the hair on my head grow out. Many times Tom has used my growing hair to guide me through the blow job I was performing on him.

Now over a year later and I'm considered a sissy by my wife and Tom.

I slurped and suckled my friend for the whole drive to the cabin. Only when we left the paved road did he allow me to lift my face from his cock.

"I want you to be quiet johnnie. I have a surprise for you in my suit case but you have to earn it by being a good boi. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you pack as I told you?"

"I did sir. I brought my tooth brush, hair brush, chap stick, panties and the sneakers, jeans, and shirt I'm wearing."

"Good boi."

We drove the final 4 miles through the woods on the bumpy dirt road. "When we get there johnnie, I want you to leave your shirt and jeans in the truck. My bitch is going in her panties this weekend."

Finally at our destination. I quickly carried Tom's bag into the cabin then hurried back out to remove my clothes.

The cool mountain air made my nipples harden. I retied my sneakers, pink Keds, and adjusted my panties. I had selected Tom's favorite color which was a pale white. My 4" dick was evident, if not completely visible through the thin nylon.

I looked around enjoying the fresh air, the birds singing, the rush of the creek that ran along side of the one bedroom cabin.

Entering the cabin, I found Tom waiting. "What took you so long johnnie?"

"Um, just enjoying the beauty of this place sir."

He pointed to a white box, the kind that men's shirts came in. "Your present johnnie. Or I should say presents."

I pulled the pretty pink ribbon off and opened the box. Inside there was a sheer chiffon thing. I pulled it out. It was a ruffled, white chiffon crop top from Lady Sloth.

I held it to my chest looking at Tom. "Put it on johnnie. Go on."

I pulled the sexy garment over my head and shook my head to straighten my now shoulder length hair out.

The top came a couple inches below my nipples, leaving my tummy exposed. I felt sexy in it. "Tom," I gushed. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"There's more in that box bitch."

I was used to being called bitch by Tom. In a way, it was a compliment. He was always calling my wife a bitch when she blew him or when he was filling her cunt with his sperm. So, his calling me bitch made me feel a like there was certain kind of sisterhood with Cindy and me.

The small pink satchel bag under the paper had my initials on it. When I opened it, I saw it contained make-up; eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. I looked at Tom confused. "What are these for sir?"

He grinned and told me they were for me. "Cindy and I thought it was time for you to nurture that oh so feminine side of you johnnie. Bring out the real bitch in you. After all baby, if you're going to get fucked, you should look as sexy as you can."

"Uh, fucked? You want to fuck me?"

"Not really. I might before the weekend is over though. No, johnnie, not me. I have a couple people joining us is in a couple hours. I want you to be your pleasant self. Be polite and grant them anything they want of you, including your boi pussy."

I was stunned and hurt. I thought Tom was my guy. Mine and my wife's. "Does Cindy know?"

"She bought you your make-up baby. She, like me thinks you're long overdue to realize your potential. So I set it up to come up here for you to lose your virginity in this pretty place. Besides, no one will hear your screams the first time that big cock makes you a woman."

"Who is coming sir? Do I know them? Do they know me?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that johnnie. Go practice putting on your make-up and put the clean sheets on the bed. After that, put sheets on the pull-out sofa. Then start dinner. But first, put the cold things in the fridge and fetch me a beer.

I scurried off to do as my man told me. When I handed Tom his beer, he thanked me with a swat on my bottom. "Damn johnnie. I didn't know until just now what a nice soft and round bottom you have. I may reconsider and take that ass first. Run along now baby."

My dick was hard after hearing Tom tell me I had a nice bottom. Cindy had told me several times that, for a guy, I had child bearing hips but never mentioned my round bottom. But now my bottom had captured the attention of a man; a real man. There was no chance of me not being fucked this weekend. I knew that. Men always got what they wanted from sissies like me. But if I were to be fucked, I hoped Tom would be my first.

I shuddered at the thought of being man handled and made the bed up.

After several attempts I was satisfied that I had applied the eye liner and mascara properly. I knew from watching Cindy prepare for Tom's frequent visits that he liked the slutty look and that's what I tried to give him.

"God damn girl. You look wonderful."

I blushed but inside I was ecstatic that Tom approved.

"Come here bitch."

I went to him and he stood and held me at arm's length, studying my face. "If I didn't know any better johnnie I would think you're a woman. A sexy, slutty whore of a woman."

"Why thank you sir."

I looked up into his eyes hoping he'd kiss me. I'd wanted his affection for some many months now but all I was able to get from my man came from his balls.

Now though, this day, everything seemed to change. He hugged me to him, his large hands hold my bottom. I could feel his cock rubbing against my tummy, growing hard. I reached down to hold it but Tom stopped me. "Go start dinner cunt. You'll get all the cock you want later."

With a swat to my fanny, he sent me giggling into the make-shift kitchen. "And bring me another beer girl," he called after me.

This was the first time that Tom referred to me as a girl. I'll admit, I liked it. The make-up, the crop top, and my panties did indeed make me feel feminine.

"She's sexy Tom," I heard the black gentleman say as I left to retrieve his overnight bag. "I'm gonna enjoy that fat ass on that bitch."

His words made me shudder, partly out of fear and partly because of my sudden arousal.

About 15 minutes later another car drove up. It was getting dark when Larry arrived. I knew Larry from work and it was embarrassing for me to have my fellow co-worker see me en fem.

"johnnie?," Larry looked at me confused.

"Yes sir Larry. "I am your hostess for the weekend."

I took his bag and followed him into the cabin my face hot and red. I was filled with chagrin.

Tom introduced me to Darnell, the black gentleman and said that there was no need to introduce me to Larry. "You already know my bitch johnnie."

They got a good chuckle as I went to fetch beers for the men.

I served them dinner but was too nervous to eat myself. Butterflies in my tummy made it near impossible to swallow anything.

Darnell built a fire. Nights on the mountain can get pretty cool. I puttered in the kitchen, cleaning the dinner dishes and answering calls for more beer. I was hoping that they would not get too drunk.

Tom was sitting on an overstuffed chair and beckoned me to join him.

I had long been taught to kneel at the side of his chair which is exactly what I did then. My hands clasped and, on my thighs, I sat facing our guests.

Tom regaled the men, telling how he had been fucking my wife and how easily I became his cock sucker. "Tonight fellas I am going to share my good fortune with you. johnnie is here for your pleasure. Isn't that right bitch?"

"Yes sir," I smiled a nervous smile.

"But more than just sucking your cocks, the main reason johnnie is here with us men is because his wife and I think it's time he reach his potential. By that I mean she is going to give up that fat ass to anyone who desires to fuck it and make johnnie a woman."

I sat there blushing but my dick began to strain inside my panties.

"Put some music on johnnie; something soft and sexy. Something you can dance to for us."

I went to the stereo cabinet and flipped through the CD's until I found some Kenny G.

Perfect," Tom said. "Now dance for us cunt. Show us some moves, sexy moves."

Fuck! I'd never been a good dancer and to have to dance in front of these guys while they try to get in the mood for a blow job or fucking was humiliating.

"Look, her clit is trying to escape out of her panties," Darnell said laughing.

His laughter was joined by the others.

I swayed and turned, all the while feeling foolish and shame. And all the while my dick throbbed. I tried to remember the moves I'd seen at the strip clubs way back in the day and emulate them.

"Come on over here bitch," Darnell said.

I swayed my way over to the large man and turned my back to him shaking my ass slowly, in time with the music.

"Damn fine ass on this bitch," Darnell told the others.

You know, I'd read stories about guys suddenly becoming gay or getting turned on by the thought of being wanted by another man. I'd scoffed at them. Found them to be utter fantasies of some perverted mind.

But... As I danced for my men I became aroused more than I had ever been. I raised my crop top to flash my nipples wishing I had real breasts for my gentlemen admirers. The more I swayed and swirled, the more aroused I became. Yes, I wanted to suck their cocks. I wanted them to paint my face with their cum. But I was also beginning to want to be taken into the bedroom and fucked like the bitch I was feeling inside me.

The room was quiet except for the Kenny G music and the heavy breathing of the men. I winked at Darnell and danced my way over to Larry. Moving behind his chair, I put my hands on his chest and blew hot air on his neck, behind the ear.

I heard him exhale and slid my hands down further to his lap. There I discovered he was erect. I grabbed it through his trousers and gave it a squeeze then danced away.

I looked at Tom. He was smiling like a proud papa. He nodded toward Darnell and I sashayed back over to him. I again turned my back to him and straddled one of his thighs. I rubbed my bottom against him and felt his hands reach around and go under my top. I squealed like a girl when he pinched my nipples. Then he pulled me into his chest, cupped my face, and kissed me.

His lips were like pillows, soft and full. Our tongues met and I put my left hand around his neck and moaned through our kiss.

Darnell was moving his hips so I slid off his lap in between his knees. "May I help you with this sir,?" I inquired sweetly as I felt his nice erection.

"Get on it bitch."

I opened his trousers and he raised up so I could pull them down along with his boxers. Kneeling on his pants which were still on at his ankles, I bent down and captured that beautiful black cock between my lips. "Hmmm," I sighed feeling the heat and power of his manhood against my tongue.

I looked up at Darnell and saw he was sitting back enjoying my attention.

I felt someone caressing my ass through my panty. Then my panty was pulled aside and a finger probed my anus. "I'm gonna fuck this whore Tom," I heard Larry say.

"You'll be her first, Larry," he informed him.

Wet fingers entered me and I pushed back enjoying the sensations they were giving me.

Feeling every bit the slut, I groaned around Darnell's cock for Larry to fuck me.

I didn't have to wait long. His fingers pulled out replaced by the spongy head of his cock. It felt good until he pushed it inside me. The pain was excruciating and brought tears to my eyes. I wanted to make Tom proud and stifled my scream of agony around Darnell's cock being very careful not to scrape it with my teeth.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,701 Followers
12