Reaching My Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry pushed in deeper and my ass was on fire. "Push back bitch, open that asshole up and it won't hurt so much," he said a bit too harshly.

Crude or not, Larry was right. As I pushed back the pain lessened until it was replaced by a new sensation. When he plowed past my prostate my dick dribbled cum.

"Oh God Larry, fuck me. Please fuck me," I groaned.

And Larry did just that. One cock in my mouth, another in my boi pussy. I was in heaven. The two men came almost simultaneously but I was dribbling my sperm the whole time. One long orgasm had taken hold of me and I knew I was made to serve at the pleasure of real men.

I can still hear Darnell and Larry grunting as they pumped their manly loads up my twat and down my throat. Even in that passion filled moment I had to chuckle to myself. No longer did I wish for pussy; I had one.

The weekend ended way too soon for me. Darnell nearly split me in two with his big cock and I have his teeth marks on my shoulder he left when he bit me while getting his nut as he called it.

I blew Larry and thanked him for being so patient with me as he broke my cherry. Of course I blew Tom. Three times I swallowed his gift of sperm and when Larry and Darnell left, he fucked me. Not from behind like the other two but on my back, our gazes meeting each other's.

I say he fucked me but it was better than that. I can't say Tom made love to me but he was tender and caring. Hoisting my legs up until my knees were at my shoulders, Tom fucked me long and slow, enjoying me as much as I was enjoying him.

The trip back home was different than the ride to the cabin. I was changed. I'd had the last remaining vestige of masculinity fucked out of me. No longer was I merely a cock sucking cuckold, I was a beautiful sissy. The thought gave me confidence. I knew my place now.

And even though I wasn't all chatty and everything, I slipped my hand inside Tom's trousers and freed his cock. I rode the 90 minutes back home with his cock in my mouth.

I'd reached my full potential.

AS always, constructive comments and emails are welcomed.

12