All Comments on 'Reaching My Potential'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it! A fantasy of mine to have my masculinity stripped away by real men's cocks and to serve real men as their sissy slut whore.

AlexsocalAlexsocalabout 3 years ago

Loved it my god just reading I was leaking. Damn good story

JgsexyJgsexyabout 3 years ago

I’d love to wear my panties at Tom’s cabin and take care of them all! Good little story!

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago

I know what you mean about getting fucked missionary style on your back. I had a guy that fucked me a few times that I always felt like he was really horny, just needed to cum in a hole, but would rather not think about it being another guy's hole, let alone a sissy hole.

Getting fucked in any position feels great but, on my back with eye contact, especially while he is cumming in me, is so horny. There is no doubt that he is acknowledging what he is doing to me and that he is loving it.

I love being gay and a Bottom! For some reason, being a limp wristed sissy and dressing as a girl in sexy outfits just makes me feel ultimately and totally gay as I can be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story, and like Riki1942 I love being taken like this. Nothing better than submitting to your man like that. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't ordinarily enjoy "gay" stories, but this one was well told, and I did like the cuckold theme too. Submission and cuckolding is what drew me in, both concepts exciting to me these days.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

This excerpt is my favorites from this story:

"I'd read stories about guys suddenly becoming gay or getting turned on by the thought of being wanted by another man. I'd scoffed at them. Found them to be utter fantasies of some perverted mind. But... As I danced for my men I became aroused more than I had ever been. I raised my crop top to flash my nipples wishing I had real breasts for my gentlemen admirers. The more I swayed and swirled, the more aroused I became. Yes, I wanted to suck their cocks .. but I was also beginning to want to be taken into the bedroom and fucked like the bitch I was."

Johnnie, you know that I am a sissy faggot cuckold bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! Like you say later in this story: "I no longer want to have pussy, I have one of my own." I too love getting fucked by men and would love for people to watch me -- my wife, her female friends, her co-workers, and the men from my work who will feed me their big cocks to suck and to fuck me with.

I can't wait to read your other fantastic new stories.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some themes like BDSM is intriguing as well as shocking, transitions from an prideful man to a cum slut or a sissy or a slave are horrifying. They are too complex for me to understand why ordinary people chose that path and why they feel reborn or satisfying at the end of their transition. Did their masters turn them for their selfish desires? How getting humiliated, exposed, owned and powerless can be satisfying. They turn from innocent free men into mindless objects for others to use. They die for their master's meager attention. I doubt, is it all a trance? Is it all psycho-conditioning by masters to make people tune their needs? Or is it really the innermost self or rawest desire to become that?

In this story, one average man let became a cuckold and let a stronger man use his wife. Then he accepted his fall from a man to a sissy slut gradually. Can he not divorce her and start a new life? But he chose to be a cuckold. And they after getting punished, he accepted the "real man" as his master. But why was he horny getting punished? If he know he might become a sissy, in the start of this story, would he accept the role sooner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

was a great story liked it very much

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

great stuff i love that he knows what he is & loves sucking cock & that Tom & Cindy love him for the sissy that he is

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Really great story, I just went through the change from not craving pussy, to craving cock. And it is so liberating knowing my true place.

sissyinlwsissyinlwabout 2 years ago

So hot. After two years of my ex cucking me and serving her bulls the only pussy I wanted was one filled with cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Johnnie, you're perfect - with the perfect life and the perfect man. I love men, I love being a bottom and I really love being a sissy. When you were at the cabin, Tom thought he had all the power, but I feel you had the power. They didn't force you to fuck them. They couldn't keep their hands off you and I bet at the end they were exhausted and you still had the power to fuck Tom way better than Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

one of this days i will get fuck like that and i houpe that it be soon.

i just cant way any longer.!!!!!

But how i can get to expirince that if i dont know were to go and be.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.