All Comments on 'Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 01'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“Do you play a lot of darts, Ted?”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

looking forward to the next part

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart6 months ago

4, pretty decent. I know the sensible thing to do would be divorce the wife and sue the pants (and Porsche) off the therapist but then we wouldn't have this so far delightful story so that can be excused.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

yahoo not a wimp story at last

James555888James5558886 months ago

alright, that's AWESOME. But PLEASE, man, make it also crazy centered around spanking her and humiliating her around and degrading her in every possible way, that would make it perfect. Really. Punishments, whippings, piss drinking if you're up for it. Make her a slave to her husband :)

Fantastic work so far otherwise, so realistic and so very very well thought through... X) Keep going!!!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG336 months ago

Love the story and happy he grew some balls. She deserves everything she got . Too many men have felt this way. There is a lot you could do to extend this story.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

next good story so far

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well if you name your MC's Ted and Michelle just like the series MC that inspired your story, it was

easy guessing(Ted Lasso).

Your Ted character should go over to the loving wives category and kick some fuckin ass over there.

Straighten out some of these bitches. Anyway I'm very interested to read where you will take us in

the next 8 chapters of your awesome story.

Dare

MaverickXMaverickX6 months ago

Eh. Not bad. I give it a 4. But if you're intending to do several parts then IMO there could have and should have been more build up. The whole revenge thing kinda just doesn't work when you jump straight to it with no character development. I think having an extra couple pages at the start(or the entire first part ideally) being about the wife changing and him figuring it all out and what not. I think focusing on all the ways she hurt him and betrayed him is important. Having him just win is unsatisfying

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okay, I'm gonna say, this smacks very much of listen to someone win an argument in their own head.

The wife was bad with basically no redeeming qualities (she was hot, I guess?), and the husband was damn near perfect (with a great big cock, to boot!). His plan went off without a hitch. Perhaps there will be drama in the later chapters. But having a story about a dramatic event≠drama.

But in spite of all that, I'm gonna give it 5 stars. I like winning arguments in my head too, and cheaters are the worst.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69715 months ago

Yeah, well Manchester United is my club, lol.

Not a bad start to the story, next up I hope he’s fucking her ass not just slapping it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, what is unique about this story is that Ted plans and executes his plan whereas most other stories of this genre starts with the husband suddenly finding out about his wife's infidelity. The husband then either becomes a cuckold or burns the wife by divorcing her. This time Ted does not divorce her but lays down some rules for her to follow. Ted ends with a blowjob and (unfortunately) Michelle likes it. I would like to have Michelle be slowly drawn into submission at home while at the same time Ted does not go too far in his retribution. He left the good therapist off with a slap on the wrist only. Let's see what Ted does but I hope that he does not take another woman to bed just to get back at Michelle (unless Michelle does something that merits Ted taking a mistress. Maybe Ted will force Michelle into a bondage session and a gangbang while she wears a hood to protect her identity? Maybe he will make Michelle wear slutty clothes and takes her out to some bars to show her off (but just to scare her)? On to the next chapter. Nine chapters you say?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.