Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Michelle whispered.

"Louder!" Ted said. "Speak into the microphone!"

"Yes!" she said.

"As we both know, you like to go out drinking every Friday with those bitchy friends of yours so you all can get drunk and complain about your husbands. No more. You will spend Friday nights at home taking care of your family."

"What am I going to tell my friends?" Michelle said. "We've been getting together for years. They're going to wonder why I quit."

"You can tell your 'friends' any God damn thing you want," Ted said. "I recommend that you tell them the truth. Tell them you've fucked up your marriage so badly that you can't spend any more time with a bunch of toxic bitches who don't appreciate all the things their husbands do for them."

Michelle was shocked to hear Ted use such harsh language to describe her friends. But she had to admit that the group's main topic of conversation was denigrating their spouses - and that Michelle had made plenty of rude, disrespectful comments about Ted.

"Since you won't waste any more Friday nights getting drunk, you'll have more time to do housework and take care of our son."

Ted consulted the list. "Next item," he said. "Give me your phone."

Michelle reached into her purse and handed the phone to Ted.

"What's the password?" he asked.

"My birthday," she said.

"I'll give this back to you later," he said. "I want to look for evidence of the affair you had with your asshole boyfriend. I suspect I'll find a lot of dirty text messages. Maybe some nude selfies and dick pics. Whatever I find, I'll make copies before I give you back your phone. I want to get a clearer picture of when you started cheating, and I want evidence of what you said and did. I want a few more items to add to the mountain of things you don't want the world to find out about you."

Michelle was chagrinned. She remembered the dozens of text messages arranging meetings with Dr. Brianson, the dirty comments, and the nude photos. There was even a video of Michelle giving him a particularly enthusiastic blowjob.

It was ironic that Michelle taught her students about the pitfalls of sending nude photos to friends. Now, Michelle was an example of the dangers of that kind of risky behavior.

"The next thing I want to talk about are our so-called wedding vows. You apparently forgot that when we got married, you promised to be faithful to me. You promised to love and honor me for the rest of our lives. You've broken every promise.

"As of this moment, I renounce the vows I made when we got married. Don't expect me to love, honor, and obey you ever again. Don't expect me to be faithful. For Henry's sake, I will try to maintain a cordial relationship with you. I would like for him to grow up in a home with his mother and father together. But our marriage is broken in a way that can't be fixed."

"Ted, I don't believe that," Michelle said. "I will never be unfaithful again, I swear. We can fix this."

"I believe you won't be unfaithful, but only because of the consequences, not because you love me," Ted said. "If you want to pretend that someday things will be the way they were, that's fine with me. What I want you to know is that I owe you nothing.

"I have no plans to go out and find a girlfriend. I am not going to go hire a bunch of whores to suck my dick the way you sucked your boyfriend's dick. But if I do, it's none of your business. You no longer have the right to object to anything I do, ever again.

"That's it. Do you agree to follow these rules?"

"Yes," Michelle said quietly.

"Speak up for the microphone! Do you agree to follow these rules!?"

"Yes!" Michelle said.

Ted turned off the recorder. "That should do it," he said. "I have no faith in your word. Knowing you, I expect you will deny agreeing to some of these things. But now you know there's a recording that makes everything clear and explicit. If you break any of these rules, there will be consequences."

"Now. Give me your wedding ring."

Michelle looked surprised. "Ted, I haven't taken off my ring since you put it on my hand when we got married."

"Bully for you. Give me that ring. Right this instant," he said.

Michelle removed the ring. It wasn't easy, but she finally worked it off her finger and gave it to Ted. It was a nice ring, with a two-caret diamond. Ted removed his ring and put them both in his pocket.

"I'm going to sell these," he said. "I'll use the money to help repair the damage you've done to our finances."

Michelle was horrified. She loved that ring. It was big and flashy. She loved showing it to women who owned more modest rings. "Ted, people will notice if I don't have a wedding ring! It will raise questions we don't want to answer. Please, give it back!"

"You make a good point, I guess," Ted said. Reaching into his wallet, he withdrew $100. "Here. You have my permission to buy a cheap wedding band. Be sure to get a receipt. If somebody asks what happened to your old ring, tell them it was stolen."

Michelle nodded. She realized that Ted had made his decisions, and there was nothing she could do to change his mind. She'd always looked down on women who wore plain wedding bands. She was proud to have such a large diamond. It was humiliating to imagine what her friends would say when they saw Michelle's new ring.

"There's just one more thing. Follow me," Ted said.

He led Michelle to their bedroom. "For your information, this is the camera that captured the video of you and your boyfriend having sex on our bed," Ted said, picking up a hairbrush from his dresser. "The camera is built into the end. It cost a lot of money but was worth every penny.

"It's motion-activated so it turned on every time you two nitwits came in the room. It was pretty dumb for you to fuck that guy here, but I wasn't surprised. I've always known you aren't very bright."

Ted sat on the edge of their bed. "Michelle, how long has it been since you've sucked my cock?"

What a question! The truth was embarrassing.

"A long time," Michelle said.

"That's right. A long time. How long has it been since you sucked your boyfriend's cock?"

Michelle blushed so hard that her cheeks got hot and turned bright red.

"Two days," she said.

"Thanks for answering honestly. I didn't want to waste time showing you the video of that little episode. Now, have you ever given me a real blowjob? You know what I mean - the kind where you'd make me cum in your mouth?"

"No," she said quietly.

"But you gave your boyfriend blowjobs like that, didn't you?"

"Yes," she said.

"In fact, you swallowed his cum, correct?"

This is humiliating, Michelle thought.

"Yes," she said meekly.

"You told him you loved the taste of his cum, didn't you?"

"Yes," Michelle whispered.

"So let's review," Ted said. "We've been married for years. In that time, I've been a model husband, treating you with kindness, respect, and generosity. I've loved you with all my heart. I've asked you to suck my cock, but you haven't done it for years, and you've never given me a real blowjob. Are you following what I'm saying?"

Michelle nodded.

"But you enthusiastically and repeatedly sucked the cock of a sleazy, unethical ass. You allowed him to fuck you, over and over, in the bed we've shared for years. You never allowed me to spank you, but you told your boyfriend you LOVED being spanked! You don't dispute that, do you?"

"No," Michelle said. Tears were welling up in her eyes. It was torture to have to listen to Ted's words. Everything he said was true.

"It doesn't seem fair, does it?" Ted asked. "Something needs to be done to make this right. Can you guess what you're going to do now, Michelle?"

"Suck your cock?" she whispered.

"Exactly. You're going to suck my cock." Ted stood up, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers, and lowered his pants to the floor. He sat down on the bed and pointed to a spot on the floor.

"Get on your knees," he said.

Michelle knelt in front of Ted, facing his dick. She hadn't looked at it this closely for years. She realized that it was substantially bigger than Dr. Brianson's cock, but she'd lied about that because she enjoyed making nasty little remarks intended to emasculate Ted. She'd managed to convince herself that Ted was spineless.

His actions today proved how wrong she was. She wasn't gazing at a wimp's cock. This was the cock of a strong, angry, man who'd suffered abuse at her hands. She was about to pay for that abuse.

"Get to work," Ted said.

Michelle reached out for his cock and sucked the head between her lips. It began to harden immediately, growing larger as she used her lips, tongue, and hand. Ted closed his eyes and leaned back so he could concentrate on the pleasure of getting his first real blowjob since before he met Michelle.

Ted's cock got so big that it barely fit in her mouth. Michelle couldn't help but enjoy the way it felt. She liked the way it tasted. She thought it was odd that she enjoyed being forced to suck Ted's cock. It was more exciting than sucking Dr. Brianson. Part of the difference was that Dr. Brianson wasn't as big as strong as Ted. As a therapist, he spent most of his days sitting behind a desk, and he had the pudgy physique of a man who never exercised.

But Ted was ripped. Over the years he'd used exercise as a stress reliever, going to the gym to recover from the constant complaints and insults he got from Michelle. He could tear me in half, Michelle thought to herself. Ted hadn't raised a hand to Michelle until that day, when he'd slapped her in front of Dr. Brianson. That slap was painful. It made her realize that Ted could hurt her as much as he wanted, and she'd be powerless to stop him.

The strangest thing about this realization was that it turned Michelle on. She knew Ted wasn't a brute, but the fact that he'd slapped her made Michelle see him in a different light. She liked being forced to suck him! Michelle realized that something was profounding dysfunctional about the fact that being slapped aroused her, but it was a feeling she couldn't deny.

Ted put his hand on the back of Michelle's head, pushing every time she sucked his cock deep into her mouth. "Be sure to swallow every drop," Ted said, his voice low and guttural. Michelle could tell that Ted loved what she was doing, and it made her proud.

Why do I feel this way? she asked herself.

It was a good question. But there was a better question. Why would I cheat on a man like Ted? she asked herself. Why did I think it was a good idea to fuck another guy? Ted always worked hard to satisfy me in bed. Why wasn't that enough?

Ted's breathing got faster and deeper. Michelle realized he'd climax soon. She knew he expected her to do a good job, and that's what she planned to do. She didn't want to get into any more trouble. There was no way a single blowjob could repay Ted for all the awful things she'd done, but it was the best she could do right then.

"I'm going to cum," Ted said. He gripped her head in his hands and shoved his cock all the way to the back of her mouth. Michelle was afraid he'd shove his cock into her throat, but he didn't go that far. Michelle had no intention of pulling away, but Ted was holding her head so firmly she couldn't have escaped if she tried.

She felt his cock throb as his orgasm began. "Ohhhhhhhhh . . ." Ted moaned as he climaxed. Michelle had withheld sex for so long that Ted had an enormous load of cum in his balls. He filled Michelle's mouth again and again. She struggled to swallow it all. She only managed to do it because she had no choice.

One reason Michelle had refused to suck Ted's cock was that she claimed she didn't like the taste of his cum. But there was nothing wrong with the way he tasted. She shamefully realized that Ted tasted better than Dr. Brianson.

He came, and came, and came, until the last few drops dribbled from the end of his cock. Michelle sucked it all down her throat. When it was over, she could tell there was a very big load of hot cum in her belly.

Once again, Michelle was surprised by how much she enjoyed being forced to have sex without her consent. She seemed to like being treated like a whore. What kind of woman feels this way? she asked herself.

"That's enough," Ted said, pulling his limp cock from Michelle's hungry mouth. "You did a good job."

Michelle liked hearing this praise.

"Thank you," she said. Hearing Michelle express thanks for being called a good cocksucker made Ted think his life was about to get a lot better.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Were you able to figure out which TV show inspired this story? Leave a comment explaining what tipped you off. In part 2, Ted's wife Michelle realizes that her future will be very different from her past.

12