All Comments on 'Reese Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
great chapter

i enjoyed the chapter immensely and can not wait to read the next. Great work as always

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

i dont get how vangie has lived for so long without being turned? didnt he rescue her in like the 1800s?

caramelcreamcaramelcreamabout 11 years ago
Question About Vangie

To redlion75:

To follow up on your question about Vangie's long lifespan (and I'm sure Kal will correct me if I'm wrong), in all her other stories, once the vampire/human true mates have found each other, their making love guarantees the immortality of the human mate--regardless of whether or not she chooses to become a full-fledged vampire. There might be more specific requirements to it, but that's how I mostly understood it to be. So, I never questioned the timing.

Kal:

Wonderful job, as always. I love the darker tone of this series, and look forward to the next installment with great anticipation.

~Caramel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Job!

Go Reese, go! I hope he finally meets someone to help him heal. A quick witted spitfire of a woman who won't easily be subdued or intimidated by his power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Loved this chapter and the darkness.Just like vampires of old times.Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Kal,

As usual love your stories. I really love this chapter because it provides more back story information about Reece..... just a quick question are you going to finish up Justine series or is the series completed?

Vicki

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
YEAH!!!!!

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!!! Did that woman really ask for mercy for Paolo?! SMH

Do onto others and all that. Reese is single minded but unless I have missed something, these folks deserve to be punished. GREAT WRITING!!!!!!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
..........

this reads like a movie! Awesome!!!!!!!!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago

I just love Reese, he is walking retribution! Natalie needs to die with a!!

marlam5marlam5about 11 years ago
Thanks!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your incredible talent!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Such cold revenge

Reese has been living for revenge for a long time. I hope he has something else to live for once he is through with his list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it..

Am enjoying it a lot but please don't let him kill the doctor..

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 11 years ago
Banging tale!!!

This is excellent and I love many things Italian. You give Reese a paid executioner's(a high priced one at that) single mindedness of purpose that offers no quarter for transgressors.

There are small issues that need to be tweaked from a technical perspective, but other than that; you are nailing this!!!

Work it !!!

I do enjoy your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reese Ch. 02 Previous Part
Reese Series Info