All Comments on 'Reflections Pt. 01'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
ptolmetptolmetabout 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the rest. I noticed that a lot of the inner dialog became repetitive. Could you have cleaned that up without affecting the rhythm? Thank you for sharing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

The most amazing thing about this story is that the authors spent all this time developing this convoluted plot which makes no sense..

.

KEY point.... If the wife is one of these people that is always determined to do what they want to do Regardless of Consequences then why bother Putting down a set of rules that the idiot husband ADMITS she will not follow?

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 year ago

He should just get rid of the bitch. If this story just continues with 3-4 more chapters of hubby being wishy washy about what to do would be senseless and stupid reading. Next chapter get rid of her and beat down lover boy so he can't ply his shit on any more marriages.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

What a tangled web! Oh my gosh! Lol. So convoluted and I am pretty sure the wife is bipolar. I do hope one of the stories is from the woman's perspective because I cannot understand her thoughts at all.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story waiting for ch. 2, you write with emotion that Carrie’s through the story. Not sure why Alan would even consider being a Cuck? Especially from a guy at work that he hates? Nothing good will come of this not to mention Alan putting in cameras everywhere, that sounds like jail time for Alan.

6ulprsn6ulprsnabout 1 year ago

The writing is pretty good. Story line not so much. Don’t see how the heck you’ll have the main character wimp out long enough to fill 4 parts. 1 already feels like overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BSB in this story stands for Bloody Silly Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I won't be reading anymore of this bullshit

HikingThruHikingThruabout 1 year ago

The premise doesn't work, since no amount of rules will erase what happened, if she does it. People at work know, and they each know. Their entire relationship will be changed forever, and the one valid point here is that it's already changed just by the asking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too wordy and way too much repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pointless to say since your other parts are written, but you have an engaging story that is sadly far too dragged out. Seriously, you nearly copied and pasted dialogue at least three times. Brevity is the soul of wit, my friend.

Eveready1999Eveready1999about 1 year ago

Nice story but enough of the "blah, blah, blah.. I will divorce you" and Jesus enough with drinking so much tea... get a grip, you don't need it to talk for God's sake. OK, carry on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As soon as she said she wanted someone else he should have filed for divorce. Giving her what she wants won't do anything but make him the butt of the joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Think about it. He is an engineer. He gets things done. Awaiting the plans reveal. Wiwliczka

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Jeez, the way the husband is painted, is as if he is mentally retarded. Such a stupid situation and he is listing all these idiotic "rules". No wonder she is willing to disrespect him. Plus, saying that when he divorces her she will leave the house only with the clothes she has. How ridiculous. Even if she verbally agreed to it, the Marital/Relationship Laws say something completely different.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Decent start, I'll read the rest, ignore the barbs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very repetitive, back and forth, back and forth. Goes from no way... to okay??? Made zero sense. The threatening divorce thing was used to death. Holy shit.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

How, with knowing how much pain and sadness she is bringing to her husband, can she possibly still go through with this. She is sacrificing her husband's mental well being for her own pleasure. There are so many things wrong here that it has become silly, but I can't put it down and need to follow it to the end. That is when you know you have nailed it.

I just have so many thoughts to confront the character with. This bitch wins "Bad Wife of the Year" hands down

Why do it with a work person that will taunt her husband daily and make his job unbearable? Ok I will stop, but you should know, I could write all day on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I don't need to test you and I defiantly do not want an open relationship"?

I think you should have used the word 'DEFINITELY'!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

I just thought of something. This story seems to written with twists and backtracking, and contradictions that at first, I attributed it to the author not having a clear sense of direction. But thinking more about this, I believe it was written intentionally convoluted to mirror the husband's thinking while under mental duress making the main characters thought process evident in the author's writing style. By doing so, it pushes the reader to an almost agitated, uncomfortable state of mind as we are sucked and consumed by the story. This is brilliant. Then again, I could be wrong.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

Its interesting but repetitive. He thinks through things then says the same things aloud to his wife. Over and over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A pretty good part 1, Hope for part 2 tomorrow

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

This opening episode reminds me of an old Shakespeare quote from Macbeth:

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

To the last syllable of recorded time;

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing."

In short way too much convoluted chaotic verbage which should have been severely edited down to about 2 pages worth of pithy text...the rest should have been left on the cutting room floor.,

3 stars because I am feeling charitable

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Yeah as soon as you start making lists of rules you’ve lost, pack up and call it a day, move on to something better.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

There has to be a post-nup, and the male escort is the best plan. The whole contract silliness is already an indication that he is going to give in. I would make her quit her job no matter which way it goes. To fuck a guy she works with and then see him on a regular basis is absurd and stupid.

The guy comes across way too weak in my opinion. The only way I see this marriage surviving is through massive amounts of couseling.

Both are going to have incredible resentment with each other depending on how things turn out. Especially with how the stupid contract/agreement is written. They are moving into a lose/lose situation very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to Chapter 2. Hopefully plan C gets used regardless of what the outcome is and the asshole is eating his meals through a straw. The two C's needs to experience some pain also for their part in the plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she wants it that badly, to agree to ALL the rules, she cares very little for her husband. One of them needs to quit their job and move on to a new life.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to next instalments.Yeah I know it's far fetched ,a normal guy would kick the shit out of his wife's work colleague and divorce her ass But hey everyone this is literotica if that happened LJA wouldn't have anything to write about so just take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy it for what it is a bit of escapism fun reading.I have a feeling if she goes through with it the marriage is doomed anyways.5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would he even want to keep the whore toss the cunt to the curb and find a way to get back at the 2c,so and shithead

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Solution is easy, just have those friends of hubby pay a visit to the soon to be lover and fuck his shit up. No witnesses, No problem, issue solved. Gosh this whole Trope is so heart rendering. What hubby said is true. "How can you ever Trust you wife again, once she says she wants to fuck another guy?" I can't see how that would be possible. That is why I love this "Dear we have to talk" stories. There is No easy answer. Even tho there are thousands of Swingers that casually share their spouse with others. For Non Swingers this is a big issue. Part of Hubby's problem is being too "wishy washy". Just be firm, tell her "NO way" and get buddies to hurt him badly. Easy Peasy. This potential wife fucker needs a lesson, a serious lesson. Jus' sayin Thanks, Buster2U 5 stars

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

Not sure how you are going to get 3 more installments out of this. I will read the next one before I pass judgment. The husband seems to vacillate between strong and weak. I am hoping he gets stronger.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

You might know what your characters are thinking but it seems you don't know what your readers are thinking. 4 chapter of an on-the-fence cuckold story. Not a chance.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Interesting plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The literary equivalent of a merry go round.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Look, we all know where this story is going. The wife is right about one thing though, he doesn't the testicular fortitude to do the things he says he wants. The threesome? The fucking another woman? Will never happen. Because the MC is a spineless simp.

Prove me wrong...

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

You have put a lot of thought and work into this story. I'll hang around for the next chapter.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Need to see how this plays out!

5

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

So much repetition. I wanted to stick with the story but, reading the same things over and over made it difficult.

Hope the next chapter is much more concise and to the point.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

He should just go to HR and warn them he will probably be leaving soon as shithead has been seducing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife must be either incredibly stupid, lacks any common sense, of just doesn't care. She knows how incredibly hurt her husband is, and that even if he allows her to do it, he still might divorce her. Nonetheless, she still wants to do it.

Plus, one important question (at least in my mind) that he never asks her....what happens if she finds that she REALLY loves getting fucked by another man? If the man is a MUCH better lover than her husband? Could she truly then only do it one time?

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

I just can not see how this turns out to be anything but a cuck story. He loves her sooo much he will let her have sex with another man? How much does she live him to put him through this? Can you say self centered bitch. It will be interesting where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not telling you anything if that's what tickles your pickle. But I'm pretty sure commentors speculating is half the fun of it. It's a cluster of a situation. There will be no winners here regardless. Our husband/protagonist is trying his level best to get in front of the shit storm. Its commendable. Hard to say really what is or isn't right. I think his wife was wrong to assume what he would or wouldn't do though. She's judging him based on his current love and history. This new bomb she set off is likely to change anyone's feelings and perspectives. Even though he believes her to be correct a out himself, traumatic events do often change people. It changed me. I'm a lot less forgiving and cynical now. I set clear boundaries. I never used to do that. And it wasn't a choice, I did it for my mental well being. I didn't have a choice but to become this way. I'm largely the same. But betrayal hurts and changes people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far, so good. Looking forward to next chapter.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should take her rings from her. In fact take all her jewelry from her. Have her served the moment she walks out of the room after screwing asshole. Sell all jewelry devorice the cheating cunt . Better yet cut your lost devorice the cunt and move on. Ne er settle for something that is just plain wrong.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

Too much negotiation. 14 or 15 rules? Give me a break! He is mad about her discussing it. Of course the others are gonna discuss it all the way to Sunday. Soon everybody in the company would know it came close even if it didn't. The first night while he was in the bar she was talking it over.

I'm going to wait to rate this. For all the waffling and repeating, I would give you a 2 stars. the plot would have been 3 or maybe 4 if you'd had a novel way of presenting it beyond some twit second guessing himself every 2 seconds making rules to give his wife permission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice set-up. We'll see if the quality of discussion and insights continue.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

Not really taken by the premise but the multiple times you cut and pasted the same dialogue made it feel really redundant.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Yeah, NFW. file for separation at once. If she can't convince you she's realized she went temporarily brain dead, then divorce or forever be her wimpy cuck again and again.

wifewriter35wifewriter35about 1 year ago

You have done a fantastic job of communicating the angst a man feels when his wife cheats or wants to cheat. I am anxious to read the second part/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not no but HELL NO. And if she does it then divorce.

LJA644LJA644about 1 year agoAuthor

Sarahwithlove got it spot on, a few others weren't far behind.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

A decent start. But I have to agree with some of the comments that's its quite repetitive and rather drawn out. That said, its a nice change to read the uncertainty in the male character, it usually happens that he stays unnaturally calm and decides on divorce immediately, the rest of the story is usually all about getting revenge and all the money. Whenever that happens it just shows, at least to me that there is a lack of love within the marriage in the first place.

This, I think is a bit more lifelike. To be ambushed this way by the person you trust must make a man confused as hell, why wouldn't he act exactly how this guy does? OK, some of the planning is over the top, I believe, after getting over the initial shock, he'd be more inclined to just tell her no, and then have a quiet word with 'shithead'. But as the author says, they are his characters, they think how he wants them too, so who can argue?

One point I do have is, if it's just sex why does she have to spend the night? Why not an hour in a motel room? How many times in that night will she need to "see what its like."

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

gos

that was torturous

it would have been much had I not skipped so much

If it had been me the moment the wife started arguing her side

that would have ended all other conversation and just divorced her

but no this clingy dude still takes time trying to talk pros and cons with her,

it was really nauseating, maybe because I was skipping so much I got dizzy.

Still there's another chapter?!

Nope this one chapter is enough for me.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Very good story!!!! Waiting for next parts ;)

stan234499stan234499about 1 year ago

Agree about the night in the motel. Eagerly awaiting the rest of the story

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I'm sure you already know what happens to scores in the LW genre if the husband even thinks of becoming a cuck - LOL! Well written story so far with good structure and plot progression. I'm sure the plot lines will come later, but it would have been nice to give us a hint of what the 2Cs and SHithead were thinking/up to for more depth. Again maybe you'll cover it later, but interesting counseling was not another option. Finally, yes they are your characters but you own the picture you build in the reader's minds. The character you've built for us will not be able to stay married if she goes through with this. I do look forward to the journey. 4* for now.

nhhungrymannhhungrymanabout 1 year ago

Like it so far. Looking forward to the next section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many words. The conversations were ok. I’m USA so the verbiage was weirdly verbose. The self talk and his thoughts were repetitive and yawn oh sorry forgot what I was thinking.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

MC says he is an engineer and analyzes his options and makes the decision, and he is running a maintenance crew. He can't seem to decide squat. However I can't wait to see the outcome of this fiasco.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

He's thinking to hard..

MrSirManMrSirManabout 1 year ago

Soooo boring. You say the same thing over and over and over and over……..

TeggeTeggeabout 1 year ago

I like it, but, I would tell her this has all been a test and file for divorce. She fails every time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll vote when part 4 comes out, as you said a rehash of this popular story line in LW. Rather hard to drum up something new in a flogged out story line.

ecboyecboyabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Please hurry with the next parts. Ignore the negative comments one of the best stories ever it’s made it onto my very short Favorite list

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

You lost me as soon as the MC became weak and lost his nerve. It then became a BS wife sharing cuck story.

I, for the life of me, can't fathom the mind of a husband that would contemplate his wife screwing another man. Marriage is over, trust is over, he by sharing, she by infidelity has given to another what once was pure and intimate between husband and wife.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

This guy is like a bad parent. Every time the kid does something bad, mommy and daddy tell him,: I am going to spank you, but never do…. This was vert repetitious, both dialog and activity. Preposter9us too, any man that says yes is…..really stupid?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah. Just dump her.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Getting drunk every time before thinking is the reason he cannot make a decision.

Not really a story. Just musings of a drunk crybaby.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

I'm halfway through page two. Had to push a comment. You and so many others who write on this site. Wife wants to fuck another man, man crying in his beer. I can't live without her, I love her so much. I must consider allowing her to fuck some pussy hound so I can keep her. I still love her. BULLSHIT! any real man with balls now hates the bitch. Now I will read more of this whatever. I'LL BE BACK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author was right about the fact that no new ground was broken here. Maybe something new will appear in subsequent parts. The story was generally well written, but not particularly engaging. The MC may have been thrown for a loop by his wife’s request, but his struggles to respond weren’t particularly interesting, I was left with the sense that I’d read better versions of this story from other LW authors.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

Four pages for a story that could have been told in three paragraphs. Tooo muchhh repetition. No should mean no, if he had a problem with her bringing it up in the first place then divorce the twit. *

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

His rules should have included a STI testing requirement regardless of condom use. He could spin that into a waiting period of 4-6 weeks in case she’s exposed but not actively infected. Yes, it means he’s cut off, but it’s something that helps push her beyond the rules.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Thanks for nothing……

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story line is good, but the author repeats the story over and over, such as his A,B,C,D Plot. If he stopped doing that it would be so much better read and probably a lot shorter too.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

Well-written but awfully repetitive. If the repetitive nature continues I may not continue to read. 4 stars.

parenthesisparenthesisabout 1 year ago

I actually find the repetitiveness to be a good support of the MC's state of mind.

Good so far, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's pretty easy for me. We have vows, I have kept to them, and will, you should as well. As for you, if you can see how much this breaks my heart and causes me anguish, and you still want to do this... goodbye.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Are

Are the next chapters as full of crap as this one.Not taking the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waaaaaaaay too much explaining. Trust your readers and your writing skill to.... Oh, wait. I forgot who your audience was. Yes, probably need explanations, diagrams, and possibly some stick figures. Thus adequately explained, the fantastic level of poor reading comprehension by the largely mentally disaffected readers in LW will rise (?) to its usual level of pure, smooth-brain incomprehension, which will be manifested in a flurry of comment inanity.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

The character constantly repeated himself. The threat of divorce, made again and again, became a snooze. His repeated refrains about the missing beer and missing tea, about his need to stop swearing, it was as though the story was an echo chamber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Making threats about divorce and then keep reneging just makes one look pitifully weak... of course, this MC is about as whimpy as any man can be... he can't just shut it down and let the cards fall where they may... afterall, he can always threaten her with a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s simple. The instant you know that your wife wants another man, both of them get a trip to the abandoned quarry, and are never seen again. It’s easy to make it look like they ran away together.

Oh, what am I going to do…. Be a man!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unrealistic childish husband behavior. This seem a description from a POV of a woman. Dislikable plot till now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ridiculous unbelievable cuck behavior of the MC. No serious man would ever behave, reason or talk this way. He seems like an immature child not like a grown man. So 1* for this bad start.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

3 stars. Too long for what's covered. He must've threatened divorce over 2 dozen times in their talking, repeating the same thing over & over. This probably could've been edited down to about 2 pages. For a man with all the answers (roughly speaking), he's really wishy washy. Bob

ZackStevensZackStevens12 months ago

"They are my characters I do know what they're thinking or in some cases what they are not thinking."

Until you don't! Characters may develop thoughts of their own when you least expect it!

(well done so far, though!)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Ok, I agree." she leaned forward, looked at me and said, "Only because you love me and I don't think you will go through with it."

-

"So, basically, you figure because I love you I won't do things that will hurt you? Too bad it looks like the inverse isn't true."

dikupinyadikupinya11 months ago
2 stars

while the writing was great, the story sucked. I would have told her no, then if she persisted, I would have divorced her. case closed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been told he's very good, so it's like using cheap Chinese import instead a 'Snap-On'. It's not done to humiliate you, I thought you'd be pleased, I could just throw him away when I finished..."

-

"Oh, so lucky me. You have sex with someone who's 'very good' and suddenly whenever *we* have sex you're now 'well, my husband isn't as good as my lover was but at least I have the *memory* of my lover to think about when I'm forced to have sex with my husband.' Thanks for that for the rest of our life together."

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

Allowing her to fuck someone she works with and then continues to work with. Really stupid concept. And then all the supposed rules that have no legal standing. What about a post-nup that will hold up in court.

Better yet, why not just start the divorce now because she could come to like the Strange or want it again.

But the whole rules this is stupid as there is no way to enforce any of them. You can't throw her out legally.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG!! What a fucked up story. About 3 pages with the husband saying the same thing over & over again- he'll divorce her if she has sex with this guy. Then he starts wondering if he shouldn't divorce her anyway, because of the request. After making an agreement not to tell anybody about it, she breaks it twice.

And for all his threats & shit, he's letting her do it anyway, with rules, that in part 2 will probably be broken. And he'll be cursing & threatening but I expect he'll do nothing. After all, that's what happened here. Maybe he'll even accept that she wants to do it more than once. Not sure if I'm even going to try to read the next part as this one was giving me a strong headache. 2 stars (tho I think i should only give it 1.) Bob

moultonknobmoultonknob10 months ago

Far too much bullshit and far too long, as soon as she mentions that she wants to fuck another man just divorce her, don't enter into negotiations about it, joy dump the bitch..

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I can see the angst he had, the thoughts of what if and circling back to he she'd react and what he'd do. But to give her rules.... NOPE. That was just stupid.

Him telling her he'll be watching and then her saying she want to do it, just got me to think, 'fuck her and him".

The man must realize his own career is on the line as well as his marriage. How can he go to work ever again as the 'cuck'???

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian10 months ago

Hmmmm... amongst her duties, she's an HR manager. And she's planning on doing this with a fellow employee? I don't think UK law is much different than in the US, so she is held to a higher standard than other employees; this would jeopardize her job. She's rather stupid not to go outside the company, both for reasons of her HR position as well as not rubbing her husband's face in it. Is your intent to write a female lead who is really stupid, or is this a case of blindly following the LW trope?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's preposterous a married 'man' would consider her request to sleep with another man

period. if he were firm and told her no the issue would end, but his faggoty mindset of

allowing her what she wants with stipulations hoping she will break a rule? all nonsense!

omnipotent1

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
This scenario is about as likely as a nice, blonde, blue-eyed midwestern gal…

…suddenly announcing she has decided to become a Muslim and move to Pakistan. And yet, every half-assed, would-be “Author” here has to write the virtually identical plot, as if this nigh unto impossible circumstance were as common as Sunday brunch.

Try and switch the circumstances. Have hubby suddenly announce to his wife of ten or fifteen years, completely out of the blue, that he’s going on a date with a hot coworker on Friday. And explain that it will be “just sex”, And that he loves only his wife, and this experience will enrich their sex-life and bring them closer together?

How many husbands think it will go well?

How many husbands would try this at home, just for shits and giggles? You could wait a day, then tell her it was only a joke! Hilarity ensues!

It’s difficult to writing a story that has broad appeal when your initial premise is so farfetched.

moultonknobmoultonknob10 months ago

What a load of bollocks, I can't see any reason to make this load of shit longer as it's too long now. He must be some sort of moron, she says she wants to fuck another man, all he needs to do is say OK, we get divorced and you can fuck who you want. End of story, no need for the rest of the crap.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES