Reinventing Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie was now resting both her arms along my thighs. Her right hand held my knee while the left touched my inner thigh on the opposite side. I squeezed her breast gently and continued to push my fingers through the dark patch of hair between her legs.

"It feels so good!" she moaned, tilting her head back and looking at me. Her full lips were only inches from mine and I couldn't resist them. I moved forward slowly giving her a chance to react, but she didn't. I kissed Sophie for the first time.

Instead of being shocked or horrified as I feared, she opened her mouth to mine. I didn't drive my tongue inside, but I did teased her lips with it. She clearly liked it because it was Sophie's tongue that pushed into my mouth first.

We kissed for as long as we could, but eventually I had to pull back. Sophie's release was close. Her head was thrashing from side to side and her body quivering. I used my hand to tease her orgasm from her.

Toward the end I had to release her breast because my own need was too great. I wasn't close to coming yet, but I couldn't stop myself from slipping my free hand between Sophie and me and touching myself. It helped, but only a little bit.

"Oh Emma!" Sophie gasped out. "You're doing it again! You're going to make me cum so hard!" I redoubled my efforts and she finally lost it. Her body jerked as her orgasm took her. My hand was already wet with her juices, but a moment later it was drenched.

I continued to rub Sophie the way she needed until she was done, burying two fingers deep over and over again. Afterward, she was spent, but that didn't stop her from tilting her head back once more, letting me know she wanted another kiss. Our lips met and this time the kiss was slower, but no less enjoyable.

My own need was still strong since I hadn't had my release. I continued to rub myself. Eventually, Sophie shifted off of me. As soon as she did I brought the hand that had teased her to her orgasm to my mouth. I couldn't help myself. I loved the taste of her.

"Is it really that good?" Sophie asked as she watched me. In answer, I held out my hand to her. She frowned and pushed it away. "Ewe! I'm not going to taste myself."

"Your loss," I offered with a teasing grin as I pulled my fingers out of my mouth and jokingly reaching out to her.

Sophie shook her head before catching my wrist and using the sheet of her bed to wipe my hand dry. She was facing me fully now and as she finished with my hand she spread my legs and shifted up on her knees between them. Sophie reached out, caressed my cheek with one hand and then brushed my lips gently with her thumb. She was looking at me in a way that spread warmth throughout my body, and not just in a sexual way. I waited to see what she would do next.

"I can't believe we kissed," she said softly, but then leaned forward and did it again. Sophie's full lips felt like heaven against my own. I think she meant it to be a somewhat chaste kiss, but the moment our lips touched the heat between us became impossible to ignore.

I reached out and took Sophie by the back of her neck, pulling her mouth against mine with more force. Her lips parted and I took full advantage. Sophie moaned and started caressing my body. One of her hands ran gently along my inner thigh, making me moan. The other reached for my chest. My breasts were on the small side, but that didn't seem to bother her.

Sophie's touch burned in the best way. I released her neck and slid my hand down her body until it slipped past her hip and settled on her soft, slightly rounded backside. She still had on her shorts and my hand was on top of them. I pulled her close and caressed the swell. I would have used my other hand to do the same, but it was busy trying to bring me some relief. A few moments later I felt a jolt when Sophie pushed that hand aside and used one of her own to take its place. It was the first time she touched me there and that alone almost brought about my release, but I held off. I didn't want to lose it quite yet.

Now that my other hand was available I reached out and caressed Sophie's heavy breasts with it for a few moments before moving it lower. I reached around her with both hands and slipped them into the back of her shorts. Sophie's butt was surprisingly soft. I wanted better access so I pushed her shorts down to her knees.

"Hey!" she cried, but then went back to kissing me. I took my time enjoying the taste of her lips and the feel of her ass. She clearly enjoyed what I was doing because after a few minutes she moaned, "You always know exactly how to touch me in a way that drives me crazy!"

"Me? Drive you crazy?" I gasped as it became harder and harder to hold off my release. "You're fingers..." I couldn't finish. Sophie seemed to know exactly what to do to bring me to the edge without quite going over.

Sophie lips returned to mine as her other hand moved away from my breasts and between her own legs. She was obviously making an effort at catching up to me. It didn't take nearly as long as I expected. She was working both of us expertly.

"Are you ready?" she asked when she deemed the time right. She was licking her lips as she fought her own need for release. I knew what she meant.

"No!" I cried, not wanting it to end, but the truth was that I couldn't wait any longer. "Wait, yes! Yes! Please!"

Sophie fingers suddenly focused on my nub and began thrashing it unmercifully. I could tell that she was doing the same to herself, but at that point I was beyond helping her. My own needs were overwhelming me. I couldn't even kiss her as my orgasm hit. I thrashed too violently as my juices literally sprayed out me. That never happened before. I never felt my release so intensely before. Sophie was amazing!

"Oh my God!" I cried in shock as I lost complete control of my body.

"Oh yeah! That's it!" Sophie gasped in response.

My only disappointment was that my orgasm finished before Sophie's began. I slipped down the wall I was leaning on and ended up in the fetal position on her bed. I was completely spent and half passed out, but I remained awake long enough to see Sophie bring the hand that had brought me so much pleasure move toward her lips.

Sophie's fingers were sticky with my release. I saw her breath in the scent before she smiled slowly and tasted me just like she had the night before. I felt a throbbing between my legs despite the fact that I was completely spent.

I thought Sophie was oblivious to my watching eyes, but then hers locked on mine. It only lasted a moment before her own orgasm took her. I had to catch her as she fell forward. I don't know if her release was as strong as mine, but based on her reaction it certainly seemed so.

I took her hands in mine and kissed her when she was done. She returned it, but was obviously half asleep. I lay there watching her, our faces only inches apart until I finally fell asleep as well.

*********

"Sophie! Wake up! You've got company!"

A pounding on the door woke us up. My eyes snapped open, but Sophie was already half out of the bed. She grabbed her robe. I noticed she wasn't looking at me. I wasn't sure that that meant, but doubted it would be good. I guess we were back to the day time versions of ourselves, the ones who were roommates and nothing more. Damn.

I rolled out of her bed and moved to my side of the room, grabbing my robe and putting it. Sophie glanced around the room. She frowned when she saw my bed. I understood. I ruffled my pillow and undid the sheets making it look like I'd slept in it. She smiled briefly in thanks, finally meeting my eyes, but only briefly.

"Who is it?" I asked. She clearly recognized the voice.

"My brother Hank," she replied, reaching for the door and throwing it open.

"Surprise!" Hank cried as he pulled his little sister into a hug. "I was done with my finals and figured I'd stop by on my way home to make sure you were doing okay with your own."

"I'm fine," Sophie insisted, hugging him back just as tightly. "But it is good to see you." That only lasted a few moments before Hank pulled away and looked at me. Sophie's brother was very good looking. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised considering how beautiful she was, but his pictures didn't do him justice.

"You must be Emma," he smiled. "Sophie never stops talking about you when she's home, but she didn't mention how beautiful you were."

"Hi," I said, a little embarrassed by what he was saying.

"That's because I know you," Sophie snorted. "And I didn't want you hitting on my roommate and ruining everything." I caught myself wondering just what she meant by that, not that Sophie had anything to worry about. Hank was good looking, but he wasn't her and the more time that went by the more I realized that no one else would do for me.

"Why don't you two get dressed? I'll treat for breakfast."

Hank was entertaining in nothing else. He joked and flirted pretty obviously all during our meal, but it was all harmless fun. The only part that bothered me about it was that it didn't seem to bother Sophie. I knew I hadn't imagined what happened the night before, but it seemed less and less real as time went by and that depressed me.

I left them after breakfast so that they could spend some time without me being a third wheel. It worked out well. I went to the library and studied for my last test. That helped distract me from my thoughts about Sophie, at least a little bit.

I met them for dinner at their insistence. Hank didn't flirt with me half as much during the meal this time, although I did catch him looking at me speculatively a few times. I found myself hoping that Sophie's brother wasn't becoming infatuated with me. That would only add more complications to an already complicated situation.

"There's a party tonight, but it's not for a few more hours. Let's watch a movie," Sophie said as we walked back into our room.

"Sounds good," Hank agreed easily. "Only I get to choose the movie. I don't want to watch any of that sci-fi or fantasy crap."

"It's not really that bad," I offered.

"Please!" he snorted. "I bet you wouldn't have said that before my little sister brain washed you."

"Hey!" Sophie cried, but then the three of us laughed.

We picked a popular comedy. It was okay. I guess maybe Hank was right and I was brainwashed because these days I did prefer the stuff Sophie liked.

"I'll be right back," I said, excusing myself toward the end of the movie. I went to the bathroom. After I was done I stood in front of the mirror as I washed my hands and stared at myself. Things couldn't go on like they were. I knew that, but knowing and doing something about it were two different things. This morning would have been a great time to talk to Sophie, but then her brother shows up out of the blue. It seemed like fate was working against me. On the other hand, I wasn't really sure I'd have been brave enough to talk to her anyway. I shook my head and left the bathroom.

"Hey Emma," Edie said as I passed her in the hallway, distracting me from my worries. "Who's the cute guy I saw you and Sophie with earlier?" I glanced up at her innocent seeming question as I continued to move down the hallway. I took one look at her and smiled. She was clearly interested.

"Sophie's brother," I replied, an idea coming to mind. "Let me introduce you to him."

"I don't want to impose," Edie said, but I noticed that she followed me back to our room.

"You're not," I insisted. "Only be forewarned. He's a bit of a flirt."

"All the boys flirt with you and Sophie," she snorted. I would have argued that it was more Sophie than me, but there was no point.

Thankfully, the movie was just ending as we entered the room. Hank was pleasant enough as I introduced them, but didn't seem to return Edie's interest at first. That didn't last long. Edie was smart and funny and in a few minutes she had him laughing at something silly. I smiled in satisfaction. I had a feeling that they'd make a good couple. The fact that it meant he wasn't as interested in me as I feared was an added bonus.

"Well, I'd better be going," Edie said with a reluctant smile. "It was nice meeting you."

"Are you going to Billy and Ben's party?" Sophie asked. "Cause we're probably leaving in about half an hour, if you want to take the walk over with us." I guess she felt the budding chemistry between her brother and Edie as well.

"I wasn't planning on going," she replied slowly, looking at Hank. "But maybe I will."

"That would be great," Hank smiled. "It will nice to know someone else there."

"You're just afraid you'll be stuck in a corner somewhere while your sister and Emma enthrall all the guys at the party, as usual."

"Hey, don't look at me," I interjected. "It's Sophie. She always has them all eating out of her hands. I don't think I've paid for a single drink when we go out together. I can tell you, it didn't used to be that way."

"That's because you've changed," Sophie insisted. I didn't bother arguing. She was right. I had changed, but not that much.

"Sophie always did get more than her share of attention," Hank put in. "You have no idea how many fights I got into when she started high school." I caught myself wondering how different high school might have been if I had an older brother to watch out for me.

"I wish you hadn't," Sophie said, clearly annoyed. "You were so overprotective that boys were afraid to talk to me until after you graduated."

"I never liked Alex," Hank frowned.

"Bull," she snorted. "You two got along great until he and I broke up."

"I never liked him for you," he explained. "Frankly, he wasn't good enough."

"Please!" she sighed. "No guy is ever going to be good enough for me in your opinion."

"You know," Hank said, giving me an odd look once more while answering his sister. "You may be right."

"You sound so much like my father it's scary," Edie laughed.

Forty minutes later we all entered Billy and Ben's dorm. There might not have been a lot of people left at school by this point, but it looked like a large percentage who were left had decided to come to the party. Okay, maybe there weren't that many, but there was certainly way too many people for Ben and Billy's room. Thankfully, some of the other rooms in the hall were still occupied and the guys in them opened them up. It wasn't long before the party was in full swing.

I was having a conversation with Tyler and Carrie. He was a hall mate of Ben and Billy's. She was his girlfriend. I didn't know her very well, but as we talked I could tell I was going to like her. I was having a good time and lost track of Sophie, Hank and Edie.

Sophie' and I normally stayed together when we went out, but with the number of rooms that were open it was no surprised we got separated. It wasn't until I saw Hank and Edie walking past without his sister that I became concerned. Sophie was clearly working at getting drunk for the second night in a row, something I'd never seen her do before. I had a feeling I knew why and felt guilty about it so I went looking for her to make sure she was okay. Besides, I was happier when we were together.

I checked all the open rooms, but she wasn't in any of them. That concerned me because our dorm was across campus and I was afraid she'd try to get there herself. Our campus was reasonably safe, but you never knew. Besides, the campus police were always out and if they saw her alone they might stop her. If they did that then they'd see that she was drunk and that wouldn't be good. The police didn't go into the dorms unless they were called, but if they found someone underage and drunk they would arrest them.

"What's wrong?" Hank asked when he saw my expression.

"I can't find Sophie," I frowned. "It's probably no big deal. She may have gone back to the dorm." He nodded, but a moment later he and Edie were going back through all the rooms checking. I had just made up my mind to walk back to our dorm when he found me again.

"Edie and I are going back to the dorm to see if she went there," he said, obviously concerned. "I tried calling Sophie, but I can't get a signal for some reason. You continue to check around here. I'll call you if I find her."

"Okay," I agreed, deciding to check the floor above and below. I didn't think the party had expanded that far, but I figured it was worth checking. It was better than sitting and waiting.

I made my way to the side stairwell. I also pulled out my phone to call her, annoyed that I hadn't thought of it, but happy Hank had. This was one of the older dorms and notorious bad with cell phone services, but I figured it was worth another try. Sometimes the reception was better in the stairwells. I was surprised when it actually started ringing. That's when I realized I wasn't just hearing it on my phone. I could hear her ring tone as well. It was coming from up the stairs.

I began climbing quickly. It didn't take long to find her. Sophie wasn't alone. Ben was with her. It looked like they were making out and he had his hand half under her shirt. I was crushed. I guess getting drunk and hooking up with a good looking guy was a reasonably reaction to what happened between us the night before, but it hurt just the same. It was too painful to watch.

I turned to leave when I remembered how much Sophie always said she didn't like Ben. It seemed odd that she'd pick him out of all the guys at the party. I mean, this was Sophie. So could have picked any one of them. That's why I turned back, and thank God I did because I'd been wrong. They weren't making out. I mean sure, he was kissing her, but this time I could see that Sophie was fighting against him. I had no idea how I missed it the first time.

"Hey! Let her go!" I snapped, pulling Ben off of her, or at least trying. He was pretty strong.

"Get lost!" he growled back at me.

Sophie met my eyes and I could see the relief there. I could also see the fear. I'm not sure if it was that or the look Ben was giving me that pushed me over the edge. Suddenly, I was fourteen again and surrounded by a bunch of guys. I'd fought the last time, but I really didn't know how at the time. This time I knew better.

I punched Ben in the nose with everything I had. I'm not sure if I broke it, but it did start bleeding. He let go of Sophie with one hand and turned toward me. That was a mistake for two reasons. First, it left one of her hands free and Sophie proceeded to rake his face with her nails. That would have been bad enough, but it also opened him up to what my defense instructor called a 'takedown move'. I kicked him with all my strength right between his legs. Ben crumbled.

"Let's go!" I said to Sophie, grabbing her hand and pulling her down the stairs.

Ben was a big guy and I wasn't stupid enough to think I could take him. I mean, maybe I could and maybe I couldn't, but why chance it? He was down and it was time for us to escape. I led Sophie back to the floor with the party. There would be people there which seemed far smarter than running outside where it was dark.

"What wrong?" Pam asked when she saw us burst into the hallway. It was obvious something was. That's when Ben came through the door behind us. He looked terrible. Frankly, I'm amazed that he could stand at all. Pam took one look at him and called out, "Billy!"

"You bitch!" Ben yelled. He was pretty drunk. That much was obvious. It didn't make me regret what I'd done. He'd been forcing himself on Sophie. I don't know how far he would have gone, but I was glad I was there to stop him.

"What's going on?" Billy said as he and pretty much the rest of the people at the party came out of the rooms and into the hall.

"This dyke bitch didn't like the fact that her roommate and I were getting along," Ben snapped in reply. "So she broke my nose and kicked me in the balls before forcing Sophie to leave with her."