All Comments on 'Reinvigorating a Marriage Ch. 01'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Interesting but

A few things didn't ring true, two years? Two whole years? Seems an awful long time without hearing from her. Also after all that time I would have thought he would have wanted to fuck his wife first even with the incentive of getting the other's cherry, there's no emotional connection to her.

Good attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nuttin' but an excuse...

Feeble excuse to justify a pedestrian stroke story. No real story there at all, just a MWW threesome. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but of limited interest compared to what a story with a real plot, with 3D characters, and some tension could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Silly

Not true, not belivable, not even for me erotic. Walks out, gone with not a word for two years and she says she missed you? Your fantsay so O.K. but doesn't work for me, sorry.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 15 years ago
hard to know who to like...

that wife is a real self-centered bitch. I'm a bit sad he took her back, kink or no. It's clear she thinks little of him, and there was certainly no overt reason for her to return. I'm looking forward to finding out just how much he's been screwed...and in how many ways.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
oh well.

You began the story indicating you were being all serious; work on your marriage, etc. but then immediately slipped in a joke; "you can put new life back into it". You can put new life into your marriage, or put life back into your marriage, but new life by definition cannot be put back into it.

Then the story itself describes a self-involved woman who simply does as she pleases and assumes everyone, in this case her husband, will go along. "Incentive" or not, he caves pretty easily. Her 2 years away apparently made him horny, but not at all angry or mis-trustful.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 15 years ago
love is fickle person's logic makes no sense

Folks just like life logic takes a backseat, I can tell for certain, that if my estranged wife brought home a beautiful woman as our play thing I would jump at the chance. True I know some of you just want to hang the bitch, but when you love someone with all of your being you can overlook an awful lot of things. But if they live happily ever after then he made the right choice. Remember folks, ask yourself this complex double question, Whether I stay or go, is my life better off with or without and/or happier with or without this person? How you answer this honestly with yourself then act accordingly, and the hell with what everyone else thinks. Do you want to be happy yourself or have others who don't always have your best interest at heart being happy they got you do to do their bidding. Man once again you got a good one, fuck those who don't get it!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Whew !!!

Powerful, exciting, well written. I had the sense I was right there in the room watching. Well Done.

tigger119tigger119over 5 years ago
She's a cheater plain and simple

Whether it's another man or woman, it's still cheating as long as they're legally bound to a spouse. She should have filed for a legal separation then she'd be covered. Too bad because it was well written. He was cucked by a lesbian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous