Relocation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers

Kyle said. "Honey. When I get back to Florida I'm going to pamper you and make you feel really special because you're very special to me. I'll be bringing home a nice surprise for you when I return. I have to get back to my meeting and I'll call you later tonight and we'll talk. I really miss you."

Brooke hung the phone up as Rose asked. "Well. What did Kyle have to say to you? I bet he misses you a lot."

Brooke sat down and replied. "Yeah. Kyle said he thought I was gorgeous and mentioned how much he missed me."

Rose smiled as she rubbed her hand on Brooke's shoulder and said. "Don't worry. You'll get to see Kyle in a few days and you can show him the results of all this hard work your doing in the gym."

Brooke sat starring at the floor as Rose walked into the bedroom. She wasn't thinking about Kyle at that moment but wondering what her husband was doing with Alice at that moment.

Alice was wrapping her legs around Kevin at that very moment as he pounded his body onto hers. They had spent most of the day at the hotel locked in their room screwing. Kevin had already shot three loads into Alice's tight pussy that day alone.

She was screaming right now saying. "Oh my God . . . Kevin . . . Give me your cock . . . Baby . . . That's it . . . Honey . . . Give it to me . . . "

Kevin was kissing her neck as he drove his cock into her tight pussy. Kevin could feel Alice digging her nails into his back leaving gashes where they had been.

His hands were busy squeezing her ass while she laid beneath him gasping for air as he pounded his meat into her pussy.

Alice kept begging him. "Kevin . . . Baby . . . Give it to me harder . . . That's it . . . Baby . . . Show me what you can do with me . . . Take me . . . Oh . . . Yes . . . Kevin . . . Take it . . . "

Kevin was rotating his hips hitting each side of Alice's pussy and each time he slammed into her she gasped for air and dug her nails deeper into his skin.

Alice slipped her hands further down until she was holding Kevin's ass and pushed him down into her pussy trying to hold him inside her longer with each thrust he made.

Alice had already cum five times that afternoon and she were beginning to shack and through her legs straight out again as she began to orgasm for the sixth time.

This had been the third day they screwed and Alice thought it was getting better each time as she felt Kevin tense and felt his hot cum entering her pussy as she held him tight.

Kevin was hollering. "Oh shit . . . Yes . . . Uh . . . Yeah . . . "

Kevin lay catching his breath and rolled over next to Alice and put his arm under her head. She cuddled next to Kevin and kissed his chest as they lay together looking up at the ceiling.

Alice put her hand on his chest massaging his skin and playing with the hair and gave one of his nipples a gentle squeeze. She moved her head until it was settled near his chin and wrapped her leg over on top of Kevin's.

They fell asleep soon after and woke up and had sex again before going out and eating a late dinner. Alice had no intentions of letting Kevin forget how good that her pussy felt and she gave him all that he wanted the rest of the night.

They hung out at the hotel pool the next day playing in the water and getting some sun and spent a great deal of time talking about their new relationship. Alice had a mission to accomplish but she was falling for this handsome blonde man.

Regardless of her duty to Kyle, she definitely had something going with this man she knew was married.

She was going to have to work around this odd triangle that she had been put in by Kyle. She had already made friends with this man's wife and now she was screwing him. Alice thought how sick everything was beginning to be but she figured these people had choices to make and they could have got out from the beginning if they so desired.

It really didn't matter if she stole this man from his wife because she knew that Kyle was determined to style the wife of this man regardless if she were the woman or somebody else. Alice figured that she might as well benefit from this mess as well as Kyle and make them all happy.

Kyle was busy dialing Brooke's cell phone number that night and when she answered he said. "How is my little darling coming along with her workout sessions?"

Brooke was in a much better mod today after spending time shopping again and driving around South Beach with Rose that afternoon.

She simply replied. "Hi Kyle, I was waiting for your phone call."

Kyle replied. "Honey. Are you feeling any results from the workout yet?"

Brooke laughed as she pleasantly replied. "Oh. I think my tummy is beginning to look much toned and my thighs don't feel so flabby any more."

Kyle laughed and said. "Honey. I saw your tummy and your hips and I didn't see anything that looked like it was out of place."

Brooke giggled saying. "Wait until you get back here and I'll show you the difference."

Kyle smiled to himself as he replied. "Honey. I can't wait to get back with you, I really miss you and I want you to know that when I saw you in Atlantic City I was so happy to see you again."

Brooke was smiling as she replied in almost a whisper. "Really?"

Kyle kept it going saying. "Yes. I really was glad to see you again and now I don't want to lose you. You are a special woman who should be treated special."

Brooke replied. "Oh. I got your flowers today and they were beautiful. Thank you so much."

Kyle smiled again saying. "You're very special to me and I can't do enough for you. When I get back, I'm going to take you out to a very nice place I know and we are going to celebrate you coming to work for me."

Brooke said. "I'm looking forward to it."

Kyle leaned back in his chair and said. "Do you know what else I want to celebrate with you?"

Brooke smiled into the phone with a little laugh and said. "What else would you like to celebrate with me?"

Kyle leaned back forward again in his chair saying. "I want to celebrate being able to meet you and bring you into my home and having a chance to become very close to you. When we celebrate, I'm going to tell you how lucky I'm to have you near me and hold you in my arms . . . Well . . . I really miss you at this moment."

Brooke was speechless as she let what Kyle just said sort of sink into her brain. She knew he cared for her and she guessed he wanted to show her how much and she at least felt an obligation to say something nice to him and said. "I miss you too and look forward to our celebration together."

Kyle said good night to her and hung the phone up and sat thinking about getting back to Brooke and what he was going to do to celebrate.

It was the last day of the trip and Alice was holding hands with Kevin as they walked through the shops of Beverly Hills peeking through the windows and having fun watching the reach people driving around and walking their dogs.

Alice stopped near a park and hugged Kevin and said. "You do know I don't want this to stop. Don't you?"

Kevin pushed his face against Alice's until their noses touched and they smiled at each other as he replied. "Did I tell you I wanted it to stop?"

Alice kissed Kevin on the lips and within a couple seconds were locked in a passionate kiss as Kevin hugged Alice tight.

Alice was the first to speak when the kiss stopped and said. "OK. It's settled . . . It's not going to stop here."

It had actually been ten days since Kyle took Alice and Kevin to California with him on his business trip and Brooke had got flowers every day from Kyle along with several phone calls every day that he was gone.

Alice had screwed Kevin many times since they had been gone and they were now in the early stages of a hot relationship. Alice was fully aware that Brooke would expect to hear about everything that went on in Los Angeles with her and Kevin.

How much could she tell Brooke? She could tell her some of the things but couldn't be honest with Brooke because she knew she would get hurt. Alice knew there were going to be changes but she wanted everything to ease into place.

She hoped that Kyle's plans would work for the best. She knew what Kyle wanted and knew that he would success but she had to be patinate. She was going to have to help push Brooke to Kyle much faster than she had originally expected. She saw a future with Kevin and she wasn't going to allow anything to get in the way of Kyle's master plan.

Brooke had seen Kevin and talked to him when he returned to the suite but didn't tell Brooke much about the trip except that he kept busy working for Kyle. She asked him about Alice but he barely made any comments concerning her on the trip.

Kevin didn't have much time to talk because Kyle called him to his office and he had many things to catch up on at the mansion since he was gone.

The most disturbing thing for Brooke was the fact that Kevin only gave her a small peak on the lips and looked guilty doing so when they meet. After ten days and that's all he could do, just a little peak.

Kyle had called Brooke on the cell phone and said he would see her right after an important meeting downtown and said he had something to give her from his trip.

Alice called and said she would like to see her and they made a date to meet down at a coffee shop a few blocks away.

When Alice arrives, Brooke was waiting at a little table for her and she ran and gave Brooke a big hug and said. "I'm so happy to be back and see you. Oh . . . You look fabulous . . . Those workouts at the gym are really doing something to your body . . . Let me tell you . . . "

Brooke smiled at Alice saying. "Do you really think so? ....I didn't think you could see any changes on me yet."

Alice laughed. Saying. "Honey . . . When your boyfriend Kyle takes a good look at you now he is going to flip out of his skull . . . You better get ready to model some of that nice lingerie you bought for him."

Brooke smiled but got serous for a second as she said. "Alice. You do know I'm still married. I just don't know about doing anything yet."

Alice raised her voice. "Yet . . . What exactly does that mean . . . Yet . . . Brooke . . . That no good rotten husband of yours ran away with another woman . . . Honey . . . It's time to wake up here . . . Smell the roses . . . It's time to move onto new pastures . . . "

Brooke was looking into her eyes looking for the right answer as she said. "Alice . . . I still love my husband."

Alice took hold of Brooke's hands across the table and held them tight and said. "Honey . . . He's gone and you have to move on . . . If he is fucking another woman right now do you think for a second that he loves you and is thinking of your feelings?"

Brooke kept looking at Alice with tears in her eyes as she listened to Alice as she continued. "Brooke . . . You have to stop pretending that your relationship is normal . . . You're a beautiful young woman and you have a rich man who loves you and cares about you very much . . . Listen . . . Didn't he call you several times a day? ....How about sending the flowers . . . You do know that was my job, don't you? .....Brooke . . . I know how much he cares about you."

Brooke was crying and Alice got a cloth out of her purse and gave it to Brooke to wipe her eyes and waited for her to stop crying.

Alice was rubbing Brooke's hands and began to speak in a whisper saying. "Brooke. Tell me how you feel about Kyle. Do you have any feelings for him at all?"

Brooke held back the tears as she replied and sniffled before saying. "Yes. Kyle has been wonderful to me and I know how he feels about me. I do like him very much and could easily fall in love with him."

Alice said. "What's stopping you from falling in love to the best thing you got going right now? At least give the man a chance and forget about your marriage . . . Honey . . . Your marriage was over the day your husband went out and screwed that other woman . . . Your going to have to face reality sooner than you think."

Brooke shook her head and smiled at Alice and asked. "How did it go with you and my brother?"

Alice tried to give her a simple reply saying. "Everything was fine . . . Your brother was busy with Kyle a lot but we hung out together."

Brooke replied. "Alice. Kyle told me he left the two of you alone together for most of the trip so tell me what happened. I want to hear what you and Kevin did out there."

Alice didn't want to say too much but she would surely have liked to just blurt it out and tell Brooke everything that happened.

Alice said. "Well. We had dinner together every night . . . We looked around Beverly Hills together . . . We saw some other famous places . . . We did get to know each other really good."

Brooke snapped saying. "How good . . . Tell me . . . How well did you get to know my brother . . . Did you kiss him . . . Tell me . . . Alice . . . I want to know . . . "

Alice almost shouted. "OK . . . That's enough . . . Yes . . . We kissed . . . I kissed him . . . Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Brooke looked into Alice's eyes knowing she was keeping something from her and said. "Alice . . . You screwed my brother . . . Didn't you?"

Alice wasn't laughing. She starred at Brooke's hands but couldn't answer her question at the moment.

Brooke repeated herself. "Alice . . . Dam it . . . Tell me what you did with him . . . Tell me . . . "

Alice finally answered Brooke's question and told the truth. "Yes . . . I screwed your brother . . . As a matter of fact we had a good time, doing it as well . . . Is that what you wanted to know? ....Isn't that what we had talked about before I even went on that trip? ....You did want me to take him away from that Bitch . . . Didn't you . . . Well . . . I succeeded in doing just that . . . "

Brooke pulled her hands away and stood up as Alice said. "Don't you walk away from me now . . . I did exactly what you and I talked about before I went on the trip with him?"

Brooke replied as she looked down at Alice with an angry face saying. "I didn't expect you to fuck him on the trip."

Brooke started walking outside and Alice caught up to her and held her arm and they stopped as Alice said. "What the hell did you expect us to do out there. I got your brother away from that woman and you gave me encouragement before we left and you also wished me luck with him . . . Don't you remember saying that to me?"

Brooke just starred at Alice for a few seconds as she thought about what she just said and relaxed as she began to cry again. Alice tried to hug Brooke but she pushed her away than starred at her again in deep thought.

As far as Brooke knew, Alice had no idea that Kevin was her husband and Brooke was just coming to her senses again and realized that Alice was only dating her brother so how could she blame her.

Brooke put her arms out and Alice hugged her and she cried on Alice's shoulder saying. "I'm really sorry I got mad at you . . . It's just that so much has happened to me in the past couple weeks . . . I just don't know what to do any more."

Alice allowed Brooke to cry for a couple minutes than pulled her far enough away so she could speak to her and say. "Honey . . . I'm your friend and I'll always be here for you . . . I promise that I'll stop seeing Kevin if you want me to and I want to remain your friend for a long time."

Brooke took hold of Alice's shoulders and held her tight saying. "Alice . . . I don't want you to stop seeing Kevin . . . It's just that I have so much to think about and I feel so confused at times . . . I want you to be happy and you're my friend . . . I just need your advice on what to do right now."

Alice knew she had fallen into her trap and had her right where she wanted her to be and calmly said. "Brooke . . . You're a very beautiful woman and if I was in your shoes right now, I would be thinking about Kyle and what I was going to do."

Brooke looked at Alice with confidence and asked. "Alice . . . Tell me what you would do right now."

Alice gave her a kiss on Brooke's lips and smiled at her and replied. "When you see Kyle tonight, let him know that you're interested. Let your feelings go and forget the past. Maybe have a few drinks to loosen yourself up to him. Remember how well you did at the party?"

Brooke smiled at Alice in a devilish way as they both laughed, thinking how they met and what had taken place that night.

Alice whispered to Brooke saying. "You proved it to me that you white chicks can suck cock really well."

Brooke replied. "I think I made Kyle really happy that night. Didn't I?"

Alice smiled at Brooke and said. "Yes . . . You were very good . . . Now go and show Kyle how talented you are with that white pussy."

Brooke had a worried expression on her face as Alice asked. "What's wrong?"

Brooke replied. "I've only been on the birth control pills for only the twelfth day, what if I get pregnant?"

Alice grabbed her shoulders and playfully said. "Than you have a black baby."

Alice laughed at Brooke's remark and added. "Stop worrying about such a thing and go and enjoy yourself."

Brooke was sitting in her car thinking about Kevin and the things Alice said they did on the trip. Brooke had to talk to Kevin and see how he felt because she wanted to save her marriage. Just because he was having a fling with Alice didn't exactly mean that their marriage was over.

Brooke felt that she owed Kyle something as well but Kevin always remained in her head even when she was talking to Kyle on the phone for the past ten days.

Brooke drove around town planning her next move and what would her strategy would be to try and save her marriage. Would Kevin be willing to talk about it and tell her the truth about the trip? Brooke was determined to find out as she turned the car and drove to the mansion.

Brooke entered the suite and looked around and found a note from Rose which said. "Kyle called and said that he would take her to dinner at six."

Brooke walked toward Kevin's bedroom and saw the door shut and checked the handle and found it unlocked. She began to turn the knob and heard voices inside the room and stopped. Brooke listened carefully and thought she heard a woman's voice which made her more curious so she turned the knob until the door clicked open and gently began to slide it open.

Brooke's heart was racing as she saw Kevin on top of Alice screwing her missionary style. She could hear the loud slapping sound that Kevin was making each time he plowed into Alice. Brooke could see Alice's face which had a look of pure insanity from the pleasure she was receiving from Kevin's cock.

Alice was chanting to Kevin saying. "Fuck me . . . Baby . . . Fuck me . . . Deeper . . . That's it . . . Push it in me deep . . . Ah . . . Yeah . . . That's how I want it . . . You're so good . . . Baby . . . I love you so much . . . "

Brooke's heart sank when she heard Alice telling her husband that she loved him. She was listening very close to see what they were saying next as she leaned into the room but trying not to get caught.

Brooke could hear her husband's voice. "Yeah . . . Squeeze that pussy around my cock . . . Are you ready to cum?"

Alice was screaming. "Yes . . . Baby . . . God . . . I'm there . . . Oh . . . Shit . . . Yeah . . . Ah . . . Fuck . . . Me . . . Yeah . . . Your making me cum . . . Baby . . . "

Alice was having her orgasm as Kevin kissed and sucked on her neck intensifying Alice's orgasm. Kevin was panting and shoving his cock into Alice with greater force until he shouted out. "Ah . . . Here it comes . . . "

Brooke watched Kevin's ass twitch and knew he was shooting his load of cum inside Alice's pussy at that very moment. She saw how Alice was kissing his neck and digging her nails into Kevin's back like a kitten in heat.

Brooke watched them as they began kissing and what hurt her the most is what Kevin said to Alice next. "I love you very much."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers