Relocation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,843 Followers

Alice replied back. "I feel the same way about you . . . Baby . . . "

They continued to kiss as Kevin moved his head further down kissing Alice around the neck causing Alice to giggle as she massaged Kevin's back. Kevin worked himself lower until he was kissing Alice's tits.

Alice turned her head from the pleasure that she was receiving on her tits from Kevin with her eyes' half-shut facing in Brooke's direction. She suddenly opened her eyes wide and starred at Brook who was standing in the doorway watching them.

Their eyes remained together for several seconds as Brooke's breathing became more intense from the stress of watching and listening to Alice and her husband making love.

Alice didn't budge or try to stop Kevin and let him know they were being watched. She just allowed him to continue sucking her tits and Alice kept massaging his shoulders as she lay almost perfectly still starring at Brooke.

Brooke made a decision to walk out of the room and closed the door behind her leaving Alice and her husband to finish their sex.

Brooke's heart was pounding and she felt like crying but couldn't get anything out at that moment as she stood in the dark hallway trying to decide what she should do. Her head seemed to be spinning at that moment and was having trouble thinking.

Brooke hurried into her room and shut the door and turned on the light and found another note from Rose along with some clothes laying on the bed. It read. "Brooke. I thought I'd prepare something for you to wear on your dinner dat with Kyle tonight. Have a wonderful time."

Brooke placed the note on the night stand and looked at the black dress Rose had picked out for her. She quickly got into the shower and came out drying herself and wrapped the towel in her hair as she picked up the dress and stood in front of the mirror and tried it on.

Brooke stood in front of the mirror as she took the towel off her head and looked at the dress. It was black and made out of a material that resembled satin. It had a low plunging neck line that covered her tits but had a very deep V-cut. It was very revealing along the legs and cut at different lengths too only allow certain portions of her thigh to be exposed.

Brooke hurried to dry her hair and applied her makeup and checked her nails which were fine. She sat in a chair and slipped on her heels which she bought the day she had gone shopping. They were black and matched her dress and had five inch heels with thin stapes that wrapped around her ankles.

Brooke got her favorite perfume and lifted her dress and squirted a small dab around her belly and than a small amount about her cleavage. She looked in the mirror as she put the finishing touches on her makeup and applied her lipstick.

She looked at herself one last time in the mirror before flicking off the bathroom light. The door was still closed to Kevin's bedroom as she walked past it and into the living room.

Brooke walked back into her bedroom and slipped a pair of diamond studded ear rings on and picked up a small purse and put her suite keys in a little compartment and walked out.

She walked down the hall to the stairs trying not to think about Kevin and Alice but focused her thoughts on Kyle and wondered what she was going to say to him.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,843 Followers