Rendezvous–With Wife & Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally..."Ok, but let's be clear this is for you, too, not only me, right?"

Right then Carla walked into the room, a large terry towel wrapped around her once naked body. "I saw you watching me, you naughty boy."

"I, no, I wasn't-I was just...," Don didn't know why he felt so guilty. He'd seen her naked before, he'd made love to her, and now his wife knew all about her. But something kept him from looking her in the eye.

It was then Carla dropped the towel. "Since I see you didn't go our drinks I say we get comfortable on this big bed of yours and not waste time." She walked over and sat on the side of the king-sized bed. "I have waited months to get a hold of you and your wife ever since you said you had this fantasy." She turned to look at Mary, "I see your hubby is hard again already, but I think you and should play a little first. Besides I want to taste you, see what it is Don adores about going down on you. And believe me he is always talking about how he loves to have oral sex with you."

Mary looked at Carla with a sudden nervousness.

Carla's body was on fire. She had always felt sexually aroused around her lover but with his wife there as well she could actually hear herself already panting. She put her hands on Mary's grayish hair. "You're beautiful," she whispered, "your breasts are so full and your nipples stand up so proud and hard."

Mary wanted to reach out to this other woman, but still wasn't sure she was really ready to complete the full triangle. Don actually knew his wife had been with a woman before. Mary had confessed she and her best friend had been to bed a couple of times back in college. She further confessed they even shared a boyfriend once. All this had come out several years ago on another anniversary night in a late night talk about their sex lives, sex that had drawn down to near extinction over the last couple of years.

But now...

He looked across at his wife, sensing she was somewhat apprehensive, but the eroticism of the situation was beginning to take effect. Her cheeks were starting to flush as they did when she got really turned on. Don also knew she realized she was about to be more than touched by another woman, a very shy look slowly came over her face. She immediately looked right at him. He watched her intently prepare herself for what was to happen next.

In the candlelight, he stared at her completely naked body lying there on the bed. Her eyes were closed tight. She was a beautiful sight, seemingly shy and innocent to this whole experience but her body was saying otherwise. Don felt an adrenaline rush throughout his own body. As the candlelight danced shadows over her nude form he could see her rounded breasts with nipples proudly topping each one. She was a gorgeous picture of sexy innocence at that moment. Leaning back on her hands with her breasts thrust forward, she was confidently letting go and letting Carla make love to her. Mary lowered her gaze to look down at Carla as the other woman's hands slowly made their way up her stomach to those full breasts.

With little hesitation now Mary parted her legs, giving all three of them a full view of her gorgeously wet sex, glistening in the candlelight. Mary leaned back further into the bed sheets and stared right at her husband with a 'see, I'm doing it' smile on her face. Her breathing became first audible, then harsh as her arousal grew. She eased her thighs further apart in needy invitation.

Carla's hand brushed against her sex, trailing fingers caressing the damp black curls. Her hand glided over the coarse dark hair. "Mmm...that feel good?" Carla more purred than asked as she pressed her fingers through the tangled, almost matted pubes.

Mary gasped. "Umm, oh, uh yes..." she uttered as she moved against the delicious pressure of the other woman's skillful touch, raising and lowering her hips nearly involuntarily. "Gaaawwd, that feels so nice."

Mary's gaze drifted down, lingered between her thighs, betraying her fascination by the hypnotic undulating motion of Carla's fingers against her arousal-swollen sex. Mary was already dripping with passion as she felt the other woman's fingers spreading first her pubic curls and then her pussy lips. Carla slid a fingertip over her clit and it swelled at the touch.

"It's been such a long time since I've felt another pussy. I never knew now how much I missed it." She said just above a whisper as she pressed her fingers into Mary's slick heat.

"My...go...oh" Mary exhaled hoarsely, "I love, oh, yes, I love your touch on my...my..."

"Your pussy?" Carla offered, placing her other hand on the woman's belly.

"Yes! Yes like that, on my, my pussy!" Mary called out frantically.

Don sat on the bed next to his wife as Carla's hand roamed slickly over her wet pussy as she kneaded and teased her. Mary's gasps and groans became more frequent as she stretched her thighs open wider. Mary could hear the rapid thudding beat of her own heart hammering in her chest. She all too quickly felt herself reaching the point of no return and fought desperately for control.

She teetered on the brink before she suddenly wrested Carla's hands away.

"What?" Carla looked up at the Mary. "Did I do something wrong, I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, I mean yes, oh no." Mary gasped and squirmed on the bed, then shut her eyes tight. "I just don't want to cum yet."

"So you are having fun then?" Don asked her with a lascivious grin on his face.

"Ooh you," Mary said and opened her eyes. "I don't want to cum yet. I want to..." She groaned and clutched her knees up to her chest.

"Are we ready to try something else then?" Carla asked, trailing her hands up each of her lover's thighs.

"I, uh....I want," Mary was sure she wanted something but just not sure she was ready for the sensations she was feeling with Carla.

Carla helped things along, she got up on her hands and knees and moved around Mary and put a pillow under her head. She kissed her neck before moving to her nipples where she sucked on them and kissed them for a few moments.

Mary's chest heaved as she sank her head back into the pillow. "Oh yes, oh my that feels so, so good."

Carla licked down to Mary's belly button and then kissed down to where her thighs met her sex. Mary spread her legs in open invitation. Carla dipped her face between her thighs her blonde hair starkly contrasting with the darker pubic curls. She slid her hands under his Mary's thighs as her mouth found the moistness between them and her tongue caressed the dark bushy pussy, kissing it lightly in several different places, causing Mary to ripple with an uncontrollable shudder.

Never in his life had Don thought something would be so exciting as watching another woman's tongue glide through his wife's wet pussy. Mary was completely and totally consumed. The soft tip of Carla's tongue reached astonishingly far up inside while the woman's nose teased her clit, grazing at first and then more firmly rubbing the little bud.

"Oh, Carla," Mary cried out, "that feels so good!" Mary crossed her ankles over the middle of Carla's back as the woman's tongue caressed her warm, ever dampening pussy.

After kissing her new lover's clit into full arousal, Carla sucked it into her hot mouth. Mary immediately bucked her hips and mashed her soaked pussy into the mistress's loving face. Carla pushed her back down and spread her pink lips again with her fingers this time.

Mary felt her little pink button pulsing and she groaned out loud. "Please!"

Carla moaned softly between her thighs and teased with a quick lick and then a retreat. She did this several times, drawing Mary into chasing her tongue each time she pulled away. Then finally she dove fully in and voraciously assaulted the fully exposed clitoris.

Don was a patient but eager bystander. But he couldn't resist a little participation and he put a hand on the back of Carla's thigh. He slowly slid it up halfway to her ass cheek, stopping to give her a gentle squeeze to let her know he was enjoying her show.

Carla hummed into Mary's wet pussy.

Don's fingers slid lower and delved between his mistress's thighs. She was very happy when she felt her lover's strong, solid hands on her hips. Don pushed his hand up cupping her cheek more tightly. When he did it caused her wet pussy lips to part slightly. The candle light on her now reflected twinkling droplets of moisture on her moist, full lips. Carla's pussy was drenched and was obviously extremely turned on from finally tasting his wife.

Both women were extremely wet and horny.

Don looked up over his lover's back and saw his wife's face was now one of serious concentration. She appeared to be focused on the pleasure Carla was giving her, her legs still locked tightly over the other woman's smooth back. She was in a kind of sexual trance as she closed her eyes and delighted in the way the other woman feasted on her.

Carla hummed again, this time wiggling her ass slightly under his fingers.

Biting her bottom lip, Mary stared down into Carla's eyes as she grabbed a handful of blonde hair. Slowly and methodically she gyrated her hips, rubbing her pussy over the other woman's mouth and tongue. Her hand grasped her hair more firmly as she pressed her hot sex hard against her face. It was if she was simply using her to pleasure herself.

"Oh yes, that's it," Mary moaned, clutching her hair, "lick my, lick my..."

Mary's face went from shock to near-ecstasy as the other woman's hot tongue pushed inside her. The sensations were nearly too much for her as she fisted Carla's blonde mane.

Carla groaned as Mary yanked hard, but it didn't make her slow the assault on her lover's clit.

Don bent towards his wife, nuzzling the side of her neck and nibbling her earlobe. Mary reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck and clinging to him as she felt herself losing control. "I'm not going to last much longer..." she moaned. "I don't want to wait any longer!"

"Do you want Carla to make you cum?" Don murmured in her hair.

"Yes!" Mary cried out in her desperate need for release.

"I want to hear you cum," his words breathed into ear.

Mary moved her hips faster and lower, gasping with every push. She wanted to cum so badly. She wanted to give in to the overwhelming sensation that was fast taking over her entire being. As she felt Carla's tongue flick rapidly against her clit, she pushed, tensed her whole body, and let everything go.

Mary moaned and pleased, "Yesss! Make me cum. Make me cum!!" Her pussy shuddered uncontrollably, and she fought to control her legs as her arms flailed beside her. Her thighs suddenly tightened around Carla's head and her hips lifted off the bed.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Mary begged as the first tremor shook her body. A low, nearly gurgling moan began in her throat, rising in pitch and volume until, with a fractured cry of ecstasy and release, her orgasm overwhelmed her. She grabbed Carla's head tighter and pushed her pussy against her female lover's face. A guttural moan emanated from her lips, growing to a scream of ecstasy as she reached her orgasm, her hips bucking, her head arched back. Screaming with every wave that crashed over her she eagerly thrust herself onto Carla's equally eager tongue again and again.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever as wave after wave of pleasure shuddered through her body. Don clung to his wife as he watched as his lover stayed locked to her and she quivered, her breathing a series of short loud pants, until finally, she collapsed back into the sheets.

As her senses slowly returned, Mary realized Don was holding her and she was still trembling in his strong arms.

"Oh my God!" she moaned shakily. "That was..." she stole a glance down at Carla still between her thighs her breath still lightly caressing her hot core. "That was so, so nice!"

"I'm glad you liked it." Carla sat up wiping her face with the palm of her hand.

"Thank you" Mary told her simply, with a wistful smile.

"You're very welcome," The blonde responded. "Makes you think about what you've been missing all these years, doesn't it..."

"It certainly does" Mary responded with a light giddy sound in her voice.

Carla crawled up to hold Mary in her arms.

Don caught his own breath as he looked at the two women. "A hell of a lot different than it was that time or two back in college, huh?" He smirked.

"It was. This was just so—"

"Exciting?" Don interjected.

"Yes, exciting, different, erotic, everything." Mary let out a long sigh then looked up at her husband. "Mmm, you know I never tire of you're leisurely tongue-bathing of my most sensitive parts. But oh my, what you could learn from your mistress here...mmmmm."

Carla leaned over to Don. She grabbed him and kissed him passionately, his tongue tasting his wife on her lips and in her mouth. As their mouths parted, she looked into his eyes. "See what a slut you married after all?" She laughed.

"Yes, I can see that now." Don replied, looking back at his wife, all tousled and obviously sated.

The three of them silently paused, the sexual tension still as thick as ever and palpable in the air. Don looked down at Mary looking at Carla trying to gauge what she was thinking. She just lay there between them her eyes more slit than open.

Carla looked at Mary with a more serious gaze. "You know I truly believe that all sex was intended to be exciting and fun and enjoyable and all of the other wonderful things that it can be. Unfortunately too many people drape all their inhibitions around it. In my experience it is definitely possible to separate lust from love, and yet at the same time lust shared can add another dimension to love." She reached out, took Mary's hand in her left and Don's in her right. "I want you to know when I had Don's cock in my pussy or my mouth, there was no way he loved you any less. You do know that don't you?"

Don looked up helplessly at Mary, not knowing what she was going to say. But surprisingly her face told him something else...it had that very familiar lustful expression he knew so well. "Yes. Yes, I think I do," she uttered, her voice still a little breathless. "So I won't feel jealous thinking about another woman pleasuring my husband."

"You shouldn't be jealous, Don still loves you. I've known that since day one and nothing we have done has changed that. Right Don?"

"Well, yes, of course." Don quickly responded and brushed back the damps from his wife's forehead.

"As surely as I know myself I know your love for each other is not solely based on the fact that you give each other pleasure." She squeezed both their hands.

A silence came over them once more.

"So Don, weren't you going to get us ladies a drink?" Carla broke the calm that had come over the three.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Don looked passed his wife to Carl and smiled.

"I don't think we're going anywhere so don't you worry about 'Little Donny' getting more attention." Carla looked down at Mary lying next to her. "Right Mary?"

Mary had been looking at the other woman the whole time. She had been eyeing her nakedness, still very curious about the stark bareness between the blonde's legs. At the question, she finally looked up into the woman's eyes and then over at Don, him and his newly hard manhood pointing up at her, her and his mistress both she assumed. "Indeed. Be a good man and go get us parched women something to satisfy our thirst. Then we'll see what else we can satisfy."

"Okay, okay, I know when to listen to hop to it, when two gorgeous women order." He leaned in and pecked his wife on the cheek and reached over and caressed Carl's cheek. "Be back in a flash."

He hopped out of bed and trotted to the bedroom door.

Both women ogled his bare butt as he walked away.

When they made eye contact they laughed out loud realizing what the other had done. They also edged closer together rubbing up close.

"Hmm...you have very nice skin." Mary almost matter of factly stated to Carla as she ran her hand down over the woman's shoulder. "Your, your, you know, also looks amazing and it's interesting to be able to see everything." Mary squirmed a little at that comment.

"I enjoy the completely smooth look. It's a feeling of being sexy." Carla lay back and ran her fingers down through the blonde wisp of hair above her pink lips. "I enjoy feeling my girl parts gently rub against my smooth silky undies all day long. Every time I move my legs I'm reminded there is a sweet business at hand. Far be it from me to mix work business with pleasure but touching myself is a business relationship with my pleasure seeking self. It has to be taken care of and I am in the business of keeping my body parts in happy horny working order. It's not by choice I go it alone, but part of not always having a loving partner around, like you loving Don."

"So you actually play with yourself at work?" Mary half sat up at the stark realization.

"Of course. When I get overly horny thinking about something sexy I lock my door and sit behind my desk and rub one off. Many times it's after I've written a chapter of a very hot story when I should have been at work on a news article." Carla grinned and ran her fingers down through her bare sex.

"Damn!" Mary exhaled her excitement over such a reality. The she grinned and chuckled, "I wonder if any of your colleagues hear the sexy moans from your office?"

"That's an incredibly naughty thought. You are a very naughty lady after all aren't you?" Carla snuggled up closer and move her hand to Mary's hip.

Mary flinched a little but pushed her hip and the rest of her body into the other woman's. "I'd love to work in your office...preferably under your desk." With that comment she looked back down at Carla's fully exposed womanhood.

"Do you want to touch it?" Carla asked thickly. "I know you want to touch it."

Mary turned her own nude body closer toward the blonde and said, "It's been a long while, so it's like I'm new to all this, so why don't you give me a few pointers." Mary said rather sheepishly.

"It won't bite." Carla said and reached for Mary's hand. She placed it over her sex. Both women sucked in a deep breath at the touch. "Uh, see nothing to it. Just feel it as if you were feeling your own."

Mary just let her hand rest on the damp lips of her lover. "Actually, I don't do that much, very much at all." Mary more whispered this time.

"What? You mean you don't masturbate, you don't touch yourself." Carla was not totally shocked at the admission but still taken aback. "I can't believe you don't appreciate what you have there between your legs and the pleasure it can give you and your husband." At that Carla pressed her hand over Mary's making her feel more of her wetness.

"I know. I just never have felt the real need to..." Mary trailed off as she felt her finger slip inside Carla's pussy.

"Mmmm, now that feels good." Carla felt the long thin finger caress inside her as Mary's palm pressed just enough on her clit to elicit a sweet sensation. "That is what I want to feel. I can't believe you don't do it yourself."

"I do it, well, only somewhat recently anyway I began doing it in the shower, with..., well..." Again Mary trialed of, this time she let another finger slip inside her new lover as she reminisced about her own solo sessions.

"Oh, my yes," Carla cooed as the second finger pressed into just the right spot and the pressure on her clit escalated. "So you do play with yourself then?"

"Not so much with my fingers, but with...well, the hand held shower head." Mary confessed and at that moment began to pull her hand back.

Carla stopped her and pressed her hand back into her sex. She closed her eyes and savored the sensation for a moment and then looked up into Mary's eyes. "So you do still have a libido. You do have urges that need to be satisfied?"