Rendezvous–With Wife & Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Of course I do." Mary looked at the woman rather seriously as she continued to let her fingers caress the woman.

"Then you need to share them more with your husband. I know he thinks you have lost most interest in not only sex but all intimacy with him. You need to share this all with him, even if it's to let him join you in the shower and watch you get of that way." Carla tried to talk seriously as she also fought to stave off the intense feelings she was getting from a woman that although didn't know it was good with her hands and fingers when it came to playing with a pussy. She closed her eyes and enjoyed.

"I couldn't do that, that's just too, well...private." Mary retorted.

Carla broke out of her ecstatic trance long enough to get her point across, "Damn it girl, that is what it's all about, sharing all those private moments. All those moments you separately play with yourselves. You do know he jacks off don't you?"

Mary stopped her finger caress again and looked away from Carla's gaze. "Yes."

"Then you two need to get together and do it with one another. You don't have to 'do it' you know have intercourse every time you make love if it doesn't feel right. You do need to please one another and you should do it with one another, not in another room or in another state, unless of course its phone sex." Carla again pressed Mary's fingers deeper, needing that feeling herself.

"You think Don would really go for that? Masturbating in front of me and me in front of him?" Mary felt more than a tinge of excitement in the thought of doing that with Don. She fantasized while in the shower, during her solo sex that her husband caught her doing it and coming in to join her and making passionate love to her as they used to.

"Of course!" Carla abruptly responded more from the pleasure she was receiving from the almost unsuspecting Mary. "But now enough talk. Now that you have ne so worked up, don't you think it's about time you found out what my pussy tastes like?" Carla pulled Mary's hand away and with her own fingers pulled her pussy lips apart and slowly inserted her middle finger up as far as it would go. "You had better get your tongue to working girl. I need to cum really bad."

Mary first gave Carla a very apprehensive look and then looked down at the blonde pussy and then back into the blonde's eyes. She smiled. "It's been a long awhile since I've done that too, so you may have to give me a few reminder points." Mary said much less sheepishly this time. A true excitement was coursing through her body.

Carla watched her lover move her mouth toward her dripping wet pussy. For a second, she saw hesitation in Mary's eyes, but then a tentative tongue reached out and touched her clit. The simple touch sent a thrill up the blonde's spine and goose bumps across her skin. She closed her eyes and arched her back as Mary slowly but definitely got into it. Inexperience didn't matter, the feel of a warm wet tongue licking her pussy and working on her clit was more than enough to make Carla squirm. Mary's tender, but eager tongue elicited little squeals of pleasure from Carla each time it hit the perfect spot.

About then...

Don brought back three bottles of beer to the bedroom, but upon turning through the door he stopped in mid stride. His breath caught in his throat. Mary was lying on the bed, her beautifully naked backside up and facing him, but more astonishing was her face was buried between Carla's thighs. He could see his lover's nipples were hard pebbles and in the candlelight he saw her face was flushed with passion. Carla was in true lust.

He walked around the bed and watched in amazement as his beautiful wife began to suck and nibble on his mistress's pink pussy lips. It wasn't as if she hadn't been with a woman before but it had been very many years. He could see some nervousness on her face, but mostly he saw excitement. She licked up and down the lovely wet pink crack of her new lover. He had never seen her with another woman, but from the way her hungry mouth locked onto his mistress's pussy he could tell how eager and ready she was to go for it.

Don felt a tinge of jealousy not just because he wanted to be down there doing that for Carla but also because he wondered if his wife was doing her as well or better than he could. He so wanted to join his wife in feasting on Carla's deliciously wet pussy, but that other voice in his head told him to let them be for awhile.

As she sucked away on his other lover's sex she looked up to catch his eye. The look Don got was one of pure lust. He winked at her and smiled, then licked his own lips.

"You go right ahead doing what you're doing, girl." Carla called down to Mary and ran her hand through the older woman's hair. "You just might move a bit so..."

"So Donny can see?" Mary winked up at her husband before she went back to licking pussy.

"Ummm, yes," she said with a grin and a lick of her lips.

Don couldn't move. He was hardly breathing by now. What he was seeing was beyond his wildest dreams.

Mary stopped and looked up at the other woman, "Is this the way? Am I doing it right?"

Carla nodded with her eyes closed and pushed Mary's head down as she moved her hips in a circular motion to meet the woman's tongue and mouth.

"Like this?" Mary asked again with a mumble.

"Ooh, move up a little?" Carla called out.

Moving only her tongue Mary looked up over Carla's body to see her new lover's eyes were still closed. Then she heard her say, "More."

This time Mary moved her head a little.

"Oh, no, down a little." Carla edged her hips up and pushed Mary's head down.

Mary slipped her tongue down a tad more, then...

"There!" Carla screamed out. "Oh yes, I can feel you on my clit."

Mary didn't move her mouth as she concentrated on flicking her tongue up and down as rapidly as she could just as she knew she would want it, the way Don would do it for her. She could see and feel Carla's body beginning trembling.

Don still couldn't believe what he was seeing. His jaw hung open now as he finally sat the three beers on Mary's dresser. It was obvious they were both so carried away with what they were doing that his presence was of no concern to them at the moment. It didn't matter to him that he was being ignored as he was enjoying watching his wife pleasure his lover as she was. This was something he had fantasized about ever since he and Carla had at first joked about it one night on-line. Only now it was real and happening right before his eyes. This scene would be burned into his memory forever. He knew he'd never forget it, the sight of his wife enjoying pleasuring his writer friend's luscious delight.

Mary's mouth continued to devour Carla's totally wet pussy. She went from sucking voraciously on her pink lips to attacking her erect clit with the just the very tip of her pointed tongue. Carla's head fell back and a loud moan came from her mouth. Ripples of delight emanated from her entire womanhood as she ground against Mary's tongue, shoving her head back deep into the pillow.

Carla squeezed her thighs around Mary's head. "Yes! Right there, you are soooo good..."

Mary smiled proudly, although no one else could see it, as she continued to flick rapidly at the woman's clit. Carla bucked up into her face for another couple of seconds, then very abruptly she hit her orgasm. "Oh gaawwddd, yessssss.."

Don watched as Carla's face went from one contorted grimace of ecstasy to another. Finally, after nearly a minute of an extended climax, she threw herself back on the bed, her chest heaving gasping for breath and the film of perspiration on her entire body glistening in the candlelight.

Mary had no hesitation in going to this woman now. She crawled up over Carla and they held one another.

Don sat on the end of the bed as he watched and listened to the women caress one another. He was unable to move or speak. He was witnessing one of the most incredibly sexual sights he had ever seen. Watching his wife, usually so conservative, act in such a wanton and lustful way had aroused him to a point he could not remember ever achieving before. Don felt a surge in his balls as he watched with his mouth open wide and tongue curling across his teeth. Gently stroking his cock, he realized nothing would make him take his eyes of this awesome sight.

"Damn you're so tasty and hot!" Mary sat up smacking her lips. "Mm-mmm-mm, I could spend the whole night between your legs."

"I could, too." Don finally spoke.

"Oh baby, but you have." Carla smiled up at him. "Oh but you have. But wow, I'm not sure if your wife here may have an even better way with her tongue. You been giving her lessons?"

Mary glanced back at Don who was still staring at the two women, playing almost unconsciously with his erection. She knew he enjoyed the show as much she loved performing it. "Hey dear, feeling a little neglected?"

"That was...amazing!" Don exchanged glances with both of them.

Don smiled broadly and walked to her side of the bed, his extended manhood leading the way. He leaned over and took Mary's face in his strong hands and kissed her. He could taste the luscious remnants of Carla as her tongue and his tongue licked its way around her mouth tasting of his lover even more. Mary returned the kiss with a passion that surprised Don. He realized he was learning for the first time that his wife was not only capable of ardent sex with another woman but it sparked something in her. Her passion for him seemed to heighten.

"You're...hard...again?" Carla asked reaching out for his bouncing cock.

"What can I say?" Don smirked. "You are both very inspiring!"

"You mean...that," Mary pointed. "Is our fault?"

"What you two just did really turned me on!" he murmured hoarsely.

"Really?" Carla asked coyly. "You like to watch do you?"

"Oh, yes!" Don responded with a near shout that reverberated through the shadowy room. He abruptly sucked in a deep breath and gripped his erection hard.

"Ooh!" Mary cooed. "It really does turn you on doesn't it?"

"Yes! You do," he said pointedly looking directly at his wife's breasts.

"Are you staring at my boobs?" she asked him timidly.

"Yes. They are very sexy looking tonight."

"So you think they look sexy tonight but not every other night, huh?"

"No, no...I think you have perfectly nice boobs. Just the way I like them all the time," he said as she loosened her grip on his manhood and eased back toward Carla. He knew he needed to right a husbandly misstep.

"Well, congratulations," he said as he went and got their beers. "I guess it's time to celebrate now." He handed each woman a bottle.

"Oh, I thought we'd been celebrating already," Mary answered back, glancing over to her new friend with a knowing smile and took a long full swig of her beer.

The two women sat next to one another, their arms touching there legs nearly intertwined, all still naked, as if it was the most natural thing in the world for each of them.

"That was beautiful you know," Don said as he continued to stare at the two nude women, "and these last few hours have been extraordinary. Mary, you always have been sexy as hell, but you, well, you just had seemed to lose all interest in us making love the last couple of years. Now you've turned into a nymphomaniac right before my eyes! And, Carla, maybe you've always been sex-crazed, I don't know. But what I don't know is if I can keep up with the two of you together."

"I thought it was every man's fantasy to see his wife with another woman," interjected Mary. "Wouldn't you like to sleep every night with a naked woman on each side of you?"

"Well..."

"Of course you would! The only problem is you'd have to decide in which order to make love to us!"

"I could live with that problem," Don grinned.

"That could soon prove to be not only physically but emotionally impossible. In fact, keeping two horny women sexually satisfied would be a full-time job."

"Do you want to try?" Carla turned her head looking at Mary.

Don took a long swig of his own beer. "Okay, how about we just get back to this celebration and see what I can do."

"What do you have in mind dear?" Mary licked the mouth of the brown bottle before tipping it back for another good swallow.

"I thought you and I would play in one of our favorite positions. Well, maybe one of my favorites. At least it used to be." Don replied as he took one more huge swallow himself and sat the bottle on the bed side table.

"Yes, I know, I remember." Mary sat her bottle down next to her husband's then reached out to take Carla's and put it on the table, all three side-by side. "Come on Carla, I'll show you what he wants." Mary took Carla by the hand. "Lie back on the bed with your legs off the side."

Don smiled broadly as his wife told his mistress what to do and Carla followed her lead. His mistress laid down then lazily spread her legs apart.

Don looked down upon that tiny, well-manicured tuft of blonde hair above her pussy. It was calling to him as she ran her fingers down through it and playfully stroked her fingers through her glistening wet pink lips as she smiled warmly up at him.

He looked over and saw Mary had lay down beside the other woman. Now both his wife and his mistress were there, side-by-side waiting for him. Don stood there at the foot of the bed and watched this continuing surreal scene, not sure if he was dreaming. He walked up to them, the sight of both of them, naked and stretched out on the bed with their glistening pussy lips at perfect cock height.

This was beyond any fantasy he could have conjured up!

He reached out and put his hands on each of their pussies. The woman moaned simultaneously. He moved between his wife's parted legs and ran a finger up through her wet slit. She gasped out with pleasure. Then he stepped closer and held his perfectly hard cock down and tapped it gently on her wet black pubes.

"I think that it's about time our boy-toy here did you. Don't you?" Mary said as she looked over at the other woman, now her lover, too.

Carla smiled and nodded in agreement.

"You want him to lick you first?" Mary asked, her green eyes locked on Carla's piercing blue ones.

"No," she answered as she inched up closer to the edge of the bed, her heart racing with exhilaration and anticipation. "Just fuck me stud. Fuck me with that hard cock of yours! I want your cock and I want it now!"

Don eyed the enticing sight shamelessly, as her knees bent slowly, bringing her bare pink orifice within easy access of his eager cock. He eased forward and tapped his swollen cock on his lover's open lips. "Mmmmm," she moaned softly as she rested her hips back, planting her little wet hole against the tip of his cock. She closed her eyes and moaned louder as he moved his cock up and down, wriggling its way through her swollen, puffy lips. He could tell she wanted his cock fully inside her as it was if her pussy itself tried to suck him in.

Was he really going to have sex with his mistress in front of his wife? He couldn't decide if this was a bad idea or not, though, as he was simply so aroused.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Don asked, pausing as he settled between Carla's legs.

"What's the matter? Afraid you won't be able to perform with me watching?" Mary quipped.

"No!" Don replied all too loudly and abruptly.

It caused both women to react with laughter.

"Wait," Mary said as he moved between his mistress' outstretched legs. "I know she's nice and wet already , but let me get that nice and wet first." She sat up and lowered her head until her lips were wrapped around his hard, throbbing cock. Sliding halfway down his shaft she swirled her tongue around the head deep in her mouth.

Don felt her tongue pressing into the underside of his lengthy shaft and reveled in the sensation, enhanced by the effects of the ecstasy of knowing she was prepping him to plunge deep into the luscious pussy of the hot blonde laying ready before him.

Mary slid back up and came off his manhood with a smack of her lips. "I think that is sufficiently lubricated," she said as she wrapped her fingers around his wet shaft and guided it back to toward Carla's waiting and equally wet bare pussy.

Don let his shaft slide up and down on her wetness and then slipped his cock head in again, just a little more this time. Just enough to fill her lips with his fully hard cock head and nothing more.

"Mnnnnnnnnn!" she hummed. "Oh Don, that feels so good! Oh yeah! Oh my yes!"

He put more pressure on her pussy lips with his cock and he pushed into her softness just a little more. He pushed again and his cock went in a little deeper and he felt her squeeze down on his shaft. Mary suddenly grabbed his ass and pushed him in even deeper, his entire cock disappearing into Carla's soft pink lips until he felt his balls slap against her ass cheeks. Mary squeezed his ass harder with her hands as Carla squeezed his cock even harder inside her vagina. Don eased himself almost all the way out and then shoved his cock in just as deep again. He grasped Carla's breasts and massaged them as he slid his long hard cock all the way out again and slipped it all the way back in.

"Oh baby, I've missed you so!" Carla called out and wrapped her hands up around his neck.

Mary's eyes darted back and forth between Carla's beautiful face emoting pleasure in what was happening and watching Don's cock slip in and out of Carla's pussy. Her hand stole down between her own thighs, unthinkingly nurturing and inciting her arousal as she watched in rapt fascination at her husband making love to his mistress.

Carla glanced over back to see her lying back, watching her stroked her wet pussy. As Don thrust his hips into hers harder still she continued to look over at Mary. She was sitting back watching with her hand working over her pussy, focusing on her clit with her fingers making slow, rhythmic circles all around it. Then she watched as Mary took two fingers and plunged them into herself. Carla could feel Don's cock fill her again and again as Mary picked up his rhythm with her fingers. This went on for minutes before Carla realized what she must do...

"Ready for something a little bigger?" she asked, looking up to Mary's face.

Mary froze with her two fingers buried deeply in her sex and averted her eyes to Carla's. She saw the look of passion on the other woman's eyes as she felt her own. She needed her husband, she wanted her husband. She answered with a soft "uh huh."

Carla put her hands to her lover's chest and slowed his thrusts. "Stud, as much as I want your big hard cock in me I think someone needs you more." She looked up at Don and smiled and then nodded to her right.

Don looked over and first caught the lust filled gaze on his wife's face, but when he looked down and saw not only the hand between her legs but the sight of two of her fingers buried in her pussy his cock swelled anew.

"I do, I do. I want you. I want you so much," Mary called out, "I want you right now."

"Go to her. Go!" Carla pushed him off her body.

Don for himself felt more drawn than moving toward his wife as he was poised between her wife's legs. He moved forward letting the head of his cock brush against her vulva.

"Mmmm," Mary whispered. "Give it to me."

Don slowly pushed his stiff cock downward until it sank into her damp dark bush. Mary took him in like she always had, tentatively at first, but this time she took him deep. She was fully wet and relaxed. She truly did need him, her body fully accepted him.

Don did not want to move, but rather let his wife tell him what she wanted. Mary silently answered by pushing her hips up into him. He replied by smoothly thrusting back and forth. Her pussy was indeed wetter and juicier than it had ever been. They both watched her breasts rhythmically move up and back with each of his thrusts. She offered up her left breast and he bent down and took the nipples into his hot mouth. He went even deeper, again and again.