Rendezvous–With Wife & Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary moaned as her womanhood opened to accept his slowly thrusting manhood. Carla viewed the lewd spectacle from inches away, her mouth agape with amorous wonder and her own desire

"Move it in and out like you do, lover," Carla told Don, her tone becoming increasingly dominant as she put her hand on Don's tensing butt cheek. "Make her feel good with that hard cock of yours."

As his lengthy shaft slipped in and out of her wet sex, Carla played with her new friend's clit, rubbing it with her delicate fingers.

Mary let out a stifled squeal at the added sensation.

"That looks so hot, you two!" Carla exclaimed as she gazed down with lustful admiration. "In fact, so much so I am totally in lust, I need to be a part of this." With that she leaned over and wrapped her soft lips around the other erect nipple of Mary's.

"Oh my, oh yes!" Mary moaned, reveling in the indescribable pleasure of having two lovers service her. Her hands went to the back of their heads

"Oooooh," Carla called out with devious smile, watching approvingly. "You like getting a good fucking down there, don't you?"

"Uh huh," Mary responded as her husband thrust into her with increasing enthusiasm.

"That's it," Carla prodded, pushing his ass down, forcing him to press hard against her twitching vulva. "Fuck that hot little pussy! Good boy!"

As Don reared up to pump as hard and deep as he ever had with Mary, he found Carla kissing and fondling his wife's breasts. He was making love with an abandon he had never shown before and Mary's loving pussy squeezed his cock with every stroke.

Mary cried out as he began to thrust harder and faster. Her cries were loud, almost shameless and utterly uninhibited. It was something Don had never heard in all their years together. He kept up a steady rhythm, rocking her, shaking the bed now.

Next thing he knew he felt a warm wet tongue sliding down his shaft to his balls. It was the most wonderful sensation he had ever felt. Mary liked the attention too as Carla's tongue shared time between Don's erect shaft and her exposed clit. Carla's tongue wandered back and forth between Mary's clit and Don's cock and balls as they bounced in front of her face.

Mary's head fell back into the bed, her back arched up as far as she could go. Her hands reached up, and she began to twist her own nipples, swelling between her fingers. Her body wobbled with each thrust of her lover's hips making her belly quiver.

Don heard his wife's excitement rise as Carla slurped her up and he thrust into her faster still.

"Nnnnnnngh!" Mary moaned, "nnnnnn-aaaaaahhhhh!" Her body shook and her head whipped from side to side as her orgasm convulsed through her.

Don had never felt this rushed to climax, but he was more turned on than he had ever been with his wife. He needed her. He needed to love her. He leaned down to kiss her open mouth.

Her mouth opened to his kiss.

Between Mary's kiss, her hot pussy and his mistress's playful fingers and tongue it was all too much for him to endure. He pulled almost all the way out and sucked in a deep breath before slamming back into Mary. He could hold back no more and exploded into his lovely wife. A yelp was stifled by their kiss, but then a long drawn out groan preceded the first forceful explosion.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Yes! Do me! Cum darling, cum!"

Don closed his eyes tightly as he felt the thick gush of cum race through his balls and up his shaft. His head shot up, "Oh damn," he gasped. "I'm gonna cum!"

And he was cumming and was doing it for, with, and because of his wife. Spurt after spurt of hot, white creamy liquid spewed from his hard throbbing cock into his love.

Carla sat back and watched her fingers in her own pussy now and she got herself off quietly and Don continued to spill himself into his wife.

Mary caressed her husband's face until he thrust for the last time and just held him deep within her body. When he had finished she raised her head and kissed him gently on the lips. His breath on her was fulfilling in itself. Warm and moist she felt as in lover with this man as she ever had.

Completely satiated and exhausted, Don rolled over onto his back, somehow finding space between both women. They were a tangle of arms and legs and both women scooted up rubbing their full breasts and full bodies against him.

"I could seriously watch you two do this all day!" Carla whispered. "But it would be pure torture not to try to get a lick in here, now that I know how delicious you both are."

"You two really are amazing." Don raised his arms and put them around each woman.

"What a nice couple of sexy bodies to look at and play with." Mary chimed in. "What more could a girl ask for? Thanks for the beautiful gift of you two together."

Carla rose up over Don and looked the other woman in the eye. "Mary everything about you is beautiful, even right down to that bushy 'girl' of yours. But most of all, thanks for sharing yourself and your husband with me."

They all three lay exhausted in bed, gently cuddling and basking in the afterglow of the erotic and sensual evening they had just experienced.

They fell into a mutual slumber...

It was just after dawn when Carla awoke spooned up against her lover. This morning though her arm was also draped over another lover, his wife. She had felt very comfortable with them both the night before. But the mistress also knew it was time for her to leave. Mary and Don needed time together without her there. Her fantasy and Don's, and just possibly Mary's too, had been fulfilled.

It was time for her to go.

She got up from the bed and dressed as her lovers looked on silently.

"Thank you for this," Carla said as she smiled warmly at them. "You are both beautiful and special people who are lucky to have each other."

Don got up and came over to his lover and hugged her tight. Mary sat up in bed and looked at the other woman looking at her over her husband's shoulder with her now familiar sparkling blue eyes.

"Thank you as well," Mary replied.

"Good-bye, Don," she said, before he had a chance to speak. "You know it's always been my dream to live a writer's life with you. But we both know your place is here. Your life and love is here. But I'll keep a standing offer to run back here if you both decide you want to share again." She reached for her jacket. "I will let myself out, please, enjoy each other some more without me," Carla said as she walked out and shut the door behind her.

She entered the early morning sunshine as it was a beautiful day, quiet so early in the morning. Then she heard laughter coming from the house. It was her lovers. She hoped they would make love again this morning, making love like they used to as Don had written about in his early stories. She walked down the front steps and to her rental car. As she fumbled for her keys she closed her eyes and sighed. She let one tear slip from her eye as she got into her car, backed out of the drive.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did. You're not upset I fell asleep in Carla's arms are you?"

"No. This whole experience made me feel like a newlywed."

"Good. It's all so true. I love making love to Carla, and it is making love, not just having sex. But I will never love her the way I love you. I will always love you."

Mary reached down and cupped her lover's balls. "Now that we have a new day, how about we act like wife and husband and make a little love?"

They looked clearly into each others eyes as they embraced and moved together. Don and Mary made love in the daylight for the first time in a very long time. There was a closeness that hadn't been there in several years.

By the time Don returned to work on Monday he had a new outlook on life. His sex life at home was sure to improve after what happened in the past weekend. His daily fantasies of his wife, his lovely Mary, only heightened in response to what they had both learned from Carla. He only made it to lunchtime before he gave in and rushed back home to make love to Mary, the rest of the afternoon and half the night.